Author Topic: Denise Rutowski - Needs Help - Gofundme  (Read 9478 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Denise Rutowski “gofundme “
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2023, 05:31:13 AM »
Denise update -

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2023, 05:41:13 AM »
If she is in California and indigent she qualifies for medi cal .The hospital(s) would know this and they would get her enrolled so they would get some money from the state for the care she received. Somethings real fishy

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 05, 2023, 05:55:18 AM »
Denise update -

Christ..

That's rockbottom right there.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2023, 06:02:32 AM »
Christ..

Thers no coming back from where she is now

Shame.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 05, 2023, 06:48:00 AM »
They'd make more money if her family did a documentary on her life. More interesting than Sally the BBC butcher due to the mystery surrounding it. They're all getting old so they should get on it asap.

Denise had good genetics, so it's a shame how things panned out for her mentally. She's 60 odd but still has dark hair/no greying.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: December 05, 2023, 08:55:11 AM »
Christ..

Q

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2023, 12:29:14 PM »
I once dated a homeless girl. Splitting the bill wasn't always easy but at least after our date I could drop her off anywhere.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2023, 12:30:48 PM »
So I've been dating this homeless girl. Things are getting pretty serious. She asked me to move out with her.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2023, 12:33:43 PM »
Last one! 

I asked a homeless girl if I could take her home. She smiled and said “yes!” But seemed very surprised when I took her cardboard box and walked away.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2023, 07:54:17 PM »
If she is in California and indigent she qualifies for medi cal .The hospital(s) would know this and they would get her enrolled so they would get some money from the state for the care she received. Somethings real fishy

She's not in CA she's in Texas.  But I agree with you, fishy.  Frankly I think it's a flat out scam.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2023, 08:28:57 PM »

Denise had good genetics, so it's a shame how things panned out for her mentally. She's 60 odd but still has dark hair/no greying.

There could be a genetic component to Her mental situation...

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2023, 08:29:29 PM »
Yea something seems “ off”…… that medical bill….there is no way a homeless Denise has to pay 3 grand to a DR ( what are they going to do lol ruin her credit!??)…. hoping and praying for a better life for Denise!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2023, 08:36:04 PM »
Yea something seems “ off”…… that medical bill….there is no way a homeless Denise has to pay 3 grand to a DR ( what are they going to do lol ruin her credit!??)…. hoping and praying for a better life for Denise!

When I saw her 3 months ago she had a buzz cut. In one of the 'update' videos they showed a picture of her with long hair. There's no way her hair grew that much but it may have just been intended as a montage and not an actual update on her current condition.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2023, 08:51:26 PM »
When I saw her 3 months ago she had a buzz cut. In one of the 'update' videos they showed a picture of her with long hair. There's no way her hair grew that much but it may have just been intended as a montage and not an actual update on her current condition.

People will start one of these with good intentions  but then they see the free money  and want to take it for themselves.  Hopefully they are not but it is a possibility and it does read like that to me, brother.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Denise Rutowski - Needs Help - Gofundme
« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2023, 11:24:51 PM »
I  was gonna donate $20.00 but I think it`s a scam now.......why no Medicaid or Medicare, and what homeless person  even bothers to keep  a medical bill they will never be able pay.

Like Jeff said,and I`ve been on some mean streets myself and seen a lot of poor hopeless souls...............ther e`s no way she`s coming back now..........fuck getting her an apartment or a sleeping bag for someone to steal......,she needs to be institutionalized in a mental/medical facility under professional care.

I think I`ll  hold onto my $20.00 until  I find out more info.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2023, 11:27:43 PM »
People will start one of these with good intentions  but then they see the free money  and want to take it for themselves.  Hopefully they are not but it is a possibility and it does read like that to me, brother.
^^^^THIS

Unfortunately there are scum out there trying  to make a buck off people like this.

Dirtbags Of Peace.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2023, 12:13:42 AM »
If she is faking it then she is a real POS.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #142 on: December 06, 2023, 12:16:56 AM »
^^^^THIS

Unfortunately there are scum out there trying  to make a buck off people like this.

Dirtbags Of Peace.

says the jedi elf......                                 ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: December 06, 2023, 01:13:47 AM »
We need to help her change her life around!

She is stuck in a Rut!
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 06, 2023, 02:05:07 AM »
We need to help her change her life around!

She is stuck in a Rut!

Arnold or whatever's left of the Weider organisation need to step in and get her in a mental hospital.

They got a lot of promotion for their business off of people like Denise back in the day. She made jack shit in return and the roids/"fitness" lifestyle might have accelerated her mental decline.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 06, 2023, 03:03:51 AM »

says the jedi elf......                                 ::)
Don`t you have a big black cock  somewhere waiting for you to gnaw on?

I bet you do.....go get it before it gets away..........FUCKFACE !

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2023, 04:04:24 AM »
If she is faking it then she is a real POS.

I doubt she is "present" enough mentally to do anything other than drink and piss.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2023, 04:37:22 AM »
Arnold or whatever's left of the Weider organisation need to step in and get her in a mental hospital.

They got a lot of promotion for their business off of people like Denise back in the day. She made jack shit in return and the roids/"fitness" lifestyle might have accelerated her mental decline.

The only thing keeping her on the streets and not in a mental hospital is herself, sadly.  It's very fucked up that the system the libs created and maintain places that choice with a mentally ill addict.  I'm sure she's been in, but then left more times than you could count.  Neither Arnold nor anyone except a judge has the power to fix this and the judges are not wasting their time on people who choose addiction over help.  Forced medication and commitment and only let out when you know pretty well that she won't go back.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2023, 04:41:56 AM »
I  was gonna donate $20.00 but I think it`s a scam now.......why no Medicaid or Medicare, and what homeless person  even bothers to keep  a medical bill they will never be able pay.

Like Jeff said,and I`ve been on some mean streets myself and seen a lot of poor hopeless souls...............ther e`s no way she`s coming back now..........fuck getting her an apartment or a sleeping bag for someone to steal......,she needs to be institutionalized in a mental/medical facility under professional care.

I think I`ll  hold onto my $20.00 until  I find out more info.

Go get a selfie with Lou instead

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2023, 04:46:18 AM »
Small update - The people helping the mother run this are trying to get her to take Denise in with her, her mom doesn't want that, at least right now. She's scared she can't control her.