Author Topic: Denise Rutowski - Needs Help - Gofundme  (Read 9483 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Denise Rutowski “gofundme “
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2023, 11:33:25 AM »
Willie was a real character.We all got to know him through the years

Did he drinks a bit?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2023, 12:08:27 PM »
Did he drinks a bit?
he did and he had a dog.Don’t believe I ever saw him dance though.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2023, 02:00:18 PM »
he did and he had a dog.Don’t believe I ever saw him dance though.

They're very musical people.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2023, 03:09:43 PM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2023, 03:18:10 PM »
Today by Sandra Rutkowski, Organiser
Denise is doing better thanks to the support, donations, and attention she has been getting over the last couple of months. She had a couple of altercations which left her in bad shape for almost week but she is doing a lot better now.

We started to notice that the constant support and donations she has been receiving recently has attracted some unwanted attention from other homeless people (some of which see her end up in altercations) which simply makes our next goal of finding her temporary accommodation all the more important.

Thank you to all those that have donated. We're starting to see some improvement even though we still have a long way to go - any additional support you can offer us will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2023, 03:19:33 PM »
You’re welcome

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2023, 03:24:20 PM »
Denise is doing better thanks to the support, donations, and attention she has been getting over the last couple of months. She had a couple of altercations which left her in bad shape for almost week but she is doing a lot better now.

We started to notice that the constant support and donations she has been receiving recently has attracted some unwanted attention from other homeless people (some of which see her end up in altercations) which simply makes our next goal of finding her temporary accommodation all the more important.

Thank you to all those that have donated. We're starting to see some improvement even though we still have a long way to go - any additional support you can offer us will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

She needs to get on some test.....oh , wait hang on a minute

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2023, 05:42:16 PM »
There is a really important lesson here: For all the shit we've been told for years about the homeless and mental health, the fix is simple and obvious (forced medication or institutionalization), but will not be implemented.

Solutions are there, always have been

Precisely

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2023, 05:46:44 PM »
The whole deal with Denise is incredibly upsetting. She was on quite a ride in her bodybuilding days, but her use of drugs and hormones likely only added to her current mental-health woes.

Seeing the pics of the woman in her current state makes me very sad.

The torment in her head must be unimaginable.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2023, 05:50:24 PM »
Send more money so her mother can buy a new car.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2023, 06:21:32 PM »
Send more money so her mother can buy a new car.

Yes, I would not trust it either.  Even if I did I would only send money that i knew was for forced medication or institutionalization to address the problem.  Anything else is simply extending the cruelty

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2023, 06:42:56 PM »
The whole deal with Denise is incredibly upsetting. She was on quite a ride in her bodybuilding days, but her use of drugs and hormones likely only added to her current mental-health woes.

Fortress, we've all laughed around at Denise's expense on GB. It's all pretty foreign to reality. Her bodybuilding career ended 30 odd years ago... so there's a suspension of belief when we're all sitting around laughing about orange roughy and whatnot....

But you hit on a point I tried to make a few months back when I saw her in Fort Worth: it's all connected to an actual,  real human being and it's incredibly sad and her torment is worse than you can imagine. As sad as it is to see her pictures or see her on YouTube now it was outright depressing to see her in person.  Dude,  for about 4 or 5 days I was profoundly affected by it.

In her lucid moments she knows what a tragedy her story is in her confused intervals she's schizophrenic, unpredictable and borderline violent.

Some asshole on here kept bothering me to go take a picture of her... ostensibly so I could post it and we'd all have another laugh. But it's not funny. .....It's tragic.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2023, 06:47:03 PM »
Fortress, we've all laughed around at Denise's expense on GB. It's all pretty foreign to reality. Her bodybuilding career ended 30 odd years ago... so there's a suspension of belief when we're all sitting around laughing about orange roughy and whatnot....

But you hit on a point I tried to make a few months back when I saw her in Fort Worth: it's all connected to an actual,  real human being and it's incredibly sad and her torment is worse than you can imagine. As sad as it is to see her pictures or see her on YouTube now it was outright depressing to see her in person.  Dude,  for about 4 or 5 days I was profoundly affected by it.

In her lucid moments she knows what a tragedy her story is in her confused intervals she's schizophrenic, unpredictable and borderline violent.

Some asshole on here kept bothering me to go take a picture of her... ostensibly so I could post it and we'd all have another laugh. But it's not funny. .....It's tragic.

Nothing about life is equal or fair
And Many have there crosses to bare.
Plenty have tragic lives

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2023, 06:47:51 PM »
Yes, I would not trust it either.  Even if I did I would only send money that i knew was for forced medication or institutionalization to address the problem.  Anything else is simply extending the cruelty

Sadly this is true.

As the post said whatever the necessities that were bought caused her more (new) issues with the other homeless people.

She needs real help and unfortunately her family/friends don’t understand what she needs or what real help looks like.

It’s a sad situation.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2023, 07:30:01 PM »

My youngest brother got hooked on meth and so I had him arrested.  Then I had him committed to a hospital to get cleaned up and straightened out.  It worked for a short time as he got his life together and got his job back and then he took his own life. But harmed no one else in doing so.   

At least the USA had institutions back then to try and help people like my brother and Denise, now they just live and shit on the streets of San Fragcisco and other once great and not so great cities.  Why?

Libtards.  But then Democrats want this to be as it is a source of income for them as well as a way to blame good people for what drugs, alcohol and shitty choices did to some idiots.  Not all of them were looney to begin with but enough drinking and doping will destroy a mind, believe me. 

America needs to have mental institutions again.  At the least we can start by throwing the 'tard cuckolds here and in the real world into the ones closest to their homes.  They support all manner of deviancy including pedophilia and transgenderism. 

Fuque the cuques to Hades.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2023, 09:05:58 PM »
My youngest brother got hooked on meth and so I had him arrested.  Then I had him committed to a hospital to get cleaned up and straightened out.  It worked for a short time as he got his life together and got his job back and then he took his own life. But harmed no one else in doing so.   

At least the USA had institutions back then to try and help people like my brother and Denise, now they just live and shit on the streets of San Fragcisco and other once great and not so great cities.  Why?

Libtards.  But then Democrats want this to be as it is a source of income for them as well as a way to blame good people for what drugs, alcohol and shitty choices did to some idiots.  Not all of them were looney to begin with but enough drinking and doping will destroy a mind, believe me. 

America needs to have mental institutions again.  At the least we can start by throwing the 'tard cuckolds here and in the real world into the ones closest to their homes.  They support all manner of deviancy including pedophilia and transgenderism. 

Fuque the cuques to Hades.

100% we need mental institutions bringing back for all you named.

That's a sad story about your brother, you did your best to help him.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2023, 06:09:13 AM »

Translation, Denise is getting robbed for her loot. Homeless get robbed for their sneakers, coats, etc.... all the time, sometimes even for funny things, like one homeless guy taking them for his new homeless girlfriend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

She's 61, easy pickins.                                                                                                                                                                                             

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2023, 06:13:00 AM »
If I was there I'd have gone full pellius on any hobos attacking her.

I owe her for the orange roughy parsh story all the schmoe material she provided.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2023, 06:29:00 AM »
Translation, Denise is getting robbed for her loot. Homeless get robbed for their sneakers, coats, etc.... all the time, sometimes even for funny things, like one homeless guy taking them for his new homeless girlfriend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

She's 61, easy pickins.                                                                                                                                                                                           

She needs a bodyguard or two
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2023, 07:32:33 AM »
100% we need mental institutions bringing back for all you named.

That's a sad story about your brother, you did your best to help him.

Thanks, brother.  It is so weird to see all the human filth lying there on sidewalks.  Fifty years ago we talked about the possibility of this happening but none of us thought that would ever come to pass.  And then the libcucks infiltrated schools, then law enfarcement, the courts and the military.  All over the world.

I think it can be corrected because population wise they are the real minority.  Keep putting the great back in Great Britain, my friend!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2023, 11:02:54 AM »

If I remember right she only competed as a pro one year? Finished second at the Olympia and disappeared

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2023, 11:09:58 AM »
Thanks, brother.  It is so weird to see all the human filth lying there on sidewalks.  Fifty years ago we talked about the possibility of this happening but none of us thought that would ever come to pass.  And then the libcucks infiltrated schools, then law enfarcement, the courts and the military.  All over the world.

I think it can be corrected because population wise they are the real minority.  Keep putting the great back in Great Britain, my friend!

If only the brainless libturdz knew how truly insane and reckless they are, maybe a handful would change and see the light. As that new study shows, almost 80% of libturd children have mental health issues.

Go figure...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2023, 05:11:17 PM »
If I remember right she only competed as a pro one year? Finished second at the Olympia and disappeared

You have me thinking. I’m quite sure she was a thing in bodybuilding for more than a year.

But it’s been many years so I could be wrong.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2023, 06:02:13 PM »
Denise was big 1991-1993 or so. She bailed after 1993, supposedly she was getting a little odd after 2nd at the Olympia, and her sugar daddy "Hans" left her around that time too.

She'd send in photos of her condition to magazines for a few years after that, but 91-93, were her main contest years.                                                         

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2023, 11:40:34 PM »
Back in those days Hans had as many top 10 Olympia athletes in the mens and women's as Charles did.