Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249010 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2017, 10:07:30 PM »
You doing okay bro?

Doing much better today like I said my CK levels are down below 1000 I am off my IV pole for the majority of the day I do get magnesium and one antibiotic for about maybe 2 hours a day total now. I've been walking probably four or five times a day now for a good 30 minutes at a time around the hospital without the ivy pool even though I'm missing a damn good chunk of muscle from my hip and glute it took out a big chunk of my abductor so that's going to take a lot of physical therapy to get used to but aside from that I'm doing pretty good.

I've come back from pretty shitty things in the past such as thyrotoxic periodic paralysis in which I woke up on a Monday or Wednesday and or Friday paralyzed from the chest down with Friday being the worst being damn you're actually well yeah completely paralyzed after using an enormous dose accidentally of T3 for a good 9 months and losing about 60 pounds of muscle despite being on pretty large doses of heavy antibiotics like Anadrol and trending and heavy doses of just about its back from that pretty quick.

I'm also bounced back from a grade 3 ankle separation in which I ruptured all three ligaments and 100% in my ankle and a partial rupture of my achilles tendon and which I walked around for 2 days on a completely dislocated ankle before it getting it set and wrapped up in which I was supposed to be wearing a walking boot and being in a wheelchair for a while but I said f*** the wheelchair and they gave me crutches but their crutches were a little bit too short so much hell or fella I said f*** the crutches I was walking around to cane for a little bit before I got back to the gym adversity is no stranger to me I'll come back no problem don't worry about that

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2017, 10:11:44 PM »
Translation: You finally scored some drugs.

I've heard of opiate junkies having car accidents to get prescriptions. You are the first idiot I know who knowingly injected himself with putrid gear made in your kitchen just to get some Oxy.

Hey, whatever it takes right? LOL

Actually if your dumb ass knew anything you would know that if you're an actual pain pain medication won't get you f****** hi I'm using the pain medication so I can actually move instead of being stuck in bed and riding and f****** pain because I'm missing a good goddamn big chunk of my hip have you seen the f****** pictures by the way I'm sure you have your punk b**** how about you go through that without any f****** pain medication you stupid b****. And the amount of pain medication are given me is f****** miniscule compared to what I used to use I used to use 1000mg shots of diacetylmorphine at once you compare that to a 2 mg shot of Dilaudid once every 2 or 3 hours you dumb ass mother f***** you think I'm actually going to get high off of 2 milligram shot a f****** Dilaudid after having experienced shooting 1000 mg of diacetylmorphine even though a diacetylmorphine is and how much more potent it is than regular morphine sulfate? Right now I'm f****** managing my f****** thing you dumb mother f*****. And in fact you know what a couple days before I came in here before I got to admit it I was prescribed Percocet I got a good 35 or so Percocets or so for my stomach my stomach pain by what pancreatitis I took maybe three or four of them didn't do s*** and I sold the rest of them because I could have taken the entire f****** bottle and I want to have done s*** if I wanted f****** pain medication if I wanted f****** dope I could go by hooking heroin if I wanted to dumb mother f***** I wouldn't have to go through all this s*** you stupid mother f***** why don't you tell everybody who you really are because everybody knows who I am I don't hide m***********. You apparently know a whole lot about me and awfully defensive about other brands of antibiotics so why don't you tell us all who you really are you f****** coward

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #252 on: August 22, 2017, 10:15:38 PM »
By the way Josh I don't even know why I'm acknowledging your f****** obese loser ass but you want to make a comment the day Dallas dies that it's too bad that Dallas died instead of me I should have died you want to send me emails saying that s*** well maybe your mom should have died in a horrible f****** car accident and burned to death maybe that's what should have happened maybe you should get in a car accident and f****** lose your f****** leg wrap your car on a tree oh yeah that's right you don't have a f****** car you're not allowed to drive because you're mentally incompetent I forgot about that but here you go anyways b****

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHpPJCnF1n/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH57xmHBev/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH6aTWHaz0/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 22, 2017, 10:49:53 PM »
Do people who are worth $38,000,000 have balconies on their house?

Many, many balconies.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #254 on: August 22, 2017, 11:00:56 PM »
adversity is no stranger to me I'll come back no problem don't worry about that

gl brah

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #255 on: August 23, 2017, 12:15:00 AM »
gl brah

I may be a dick or react outta proportion sometimes, but I appreciate it. Thanks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #256 on: August 23, 2017, 12:17:29 AM »
Actually if your dumb ass knew anything you would know that if you're an actual pain pain medication won't get you f****** hi I'm using the pain medication so I can actually move instead of being stuck in bed and riding and f****** pain because I'm missing a good goddamn big chunk of my hip have you seen the f****** pictures by the way I'm sure you have your punk b**** how about you go through that without any f****** pain medication you stupid b****. And the amount of pain medication are given me is f****** miniscule compared to what I used to use I used to use 1000mg shots of diacetylmorphine at once you compare that to a 2 mg shot of Dilaudid once every 2 or 3 hours you dumb ass mother f***** you think I'm actually going to get high off of 2 milligram shot a f****** Dilaudid after having experienced shooting 1000 mg of diacetylmorphine even though a diacetylmorphine is and how much more potent it is than regular morphine sulfate? Right now I'm f****** managing my f****** thing you dumb mother f*****. And in fact you know what a couple days before I came in here before I got to admit it I was prescribed Percocet I got a good 35 or so Percocets or so for my stomach my stomach pain by what pancreatitis I took maybe three or four of them didn't do s*** and I sold the rest of them because I could have taken the entire f****** bottle and I want to have done s*** if I wanted f****** pain medication if I wanted f****** dope I could go by hooking heroin if I wanted to dumb mother f***** I wouldn't have to go through all this s*** you stupid mother f***** why don't you tell everybody who you really are because everybody knows who I am I don't hide m***********. You apparently know a whole lot about me and awfully defensive about other brands of antibiotics so why don't you tell us all who you really are you f****** coward

why would someone who supposedly trains people for a living need to know so much about prescription painkillers?
Its obvious you have researched them so in-depth you are just seeking the ultimate high (or low)

Fact is mate you are a bullshitting junkie liar, you make up stories one after the other and carry on lying in the face of overwhelming evidence.
I'm pretty positive you wont listen to anyone here and you will likely meltdown in response to this post.

Its been already mentioned in this thread that chances are you were so broke and in need of a fix you have self harmed in order to get in hospital so you could get access to painkillers.

There was a guy in hospital when I was once in after a lion mauled me , sorry, I meant I had a kidney stone, he was crying for morphine all the time , prick only had a sprained wrist and was taking up a bed FFS.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #257 on: August 23, 2017, 12:18:52 AM »
Do people who are worth $38,000,000 have balconies on their house?

This particular fellas home was a single story. Which is common in palm desert/Rancho mirage/Indian wells because it gets so hot (115-125°) in summers.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #258 on: August 23, 2017, 12:22:16 AM »
why would someone who supposedly trains people for a living need to know so much about prescription painkillers?
Its obvious you have researched them so in-depth you are just seeking the ultimate high (or low)

Fact is mate you are a bullshitting junkie liar, you make up stories one after the other and carry on lying in the face of overwhelming evidence.
I'm pretty positive you wont listen to anyone here and you will likely meltdown in response to this post.

Its been already mentioned in this thread that chances are you were so broke and in need of a fix you have self harmed in order to get in hospital so you could get access to painkillers.

There was a guy in hospital when I was once in after a lion mauled me , sorry, I meant I had a kidney stone, he was crying for morphine all the time , prick only had a sprained wrist and was taking up a bed FFS.

Why? Because I know a lot about everything, scarecrow. You want me to educate you on blood pressure meds or antibioticd as well?

Obvious I own your mind. You want me to PayPal or VenMo you some money for the space I rent in your mind?

Simple Simon

« Reply #259 on: August 23, 2017, 12:26:01 AM »
Why? Because I know a lot about everything, scarecrow. You want me to educate you on blood pressure meds or antibioticd as well?

Obvious I own your mind. You want me to PayPal or VenMo you some money for the space I rent in your mind?

How much do you know about successfully extorting money from convenience store owners?

You, money?

Do you want me to set up a Gofundme page for you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #260 on: August 23, 2017, 06:24:22 AM »
Did you let your few customers know there will be a delay in getting their gear cause it put you in the hospital?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Is this esffitness?
« Reply #261 on: August 23, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »
Is this esffitness?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Is this esffitness?
« Reply #262 on: August 23, 2017, 06:37:17 AM »
Is this esffitness?
[/quo
Carlton Leach is an author, occasional actor, and a former criminal. He was born in Canning Town,. Leach was catapulted into a criminal career by his love of West Ham United F.C. Before long, he was a member of the notorious Inter City Firm, a gang of hooligans who followed the East London
p

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #263 on: August 23, 2017, 06:39:58 AM »
Is this esffitness?
[/quo
Carlton Leach is an author, occasional actor, and a former criminal. He was born in Canning Town,. Leach was catapulted into a criminal career by his love of West Ham United F.C. Before long, he was a member of the notorious Inter City Firm, a gang of hooligans who followed the East London

It must've gone over your head.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #264 on: August 23, 2017, 06:43:52 AM »
Seems like an approachable fella.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: August 23, 2017, 07:04:54 AM »
Rise of the foot soldier based on that book and okay read it was to! Carlton Leach made a massive deal out of his friendship with Tony Tucker, one of the three men shotgunned to death in a Range Rover in Essex circa 1995. Leach himself was a football hooligan and doorman who took copious amounts of steroids and rec drugs and now suffers serious ill health as a consequence.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #266 on: August 23, 2017, 08:04:02 AM »
Did you let your few customers know there will be a delay in getting their gear cause it put you in the hospital?

Yep, everybody's aware & will be getting freebies for the delay

Simple Simon

« Reply #267 on: August 23, 2017, 01:09:51 PM »
Yep, everybody's aware & will be getting freebies for the delay

hahahaha.. you are lucky if you get 3 posts on your Instagram FFS.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #268 on: August 23, 2017, 02:58:43 PM »
Not one sign pic or upside down coffee cup? I thought so.

Simple Simon

« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2017, 03:03:53 PM »
Not one sign pic or upside down coffee cup? I thought so.

are fucking dumb, his id is everywhere, he's even made vids slagging josh on his Instagram.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: August 23, 2017, 03:07:28 PM »
are fucking dumb, his id is everywhere, he's even made vids slagging josh on his Instagram.
Lol! That means nothing. So are you saying that you can't fake accounts on social media?

Smart people know that the trolls learn how to evolve with the gimmickry.

Simple Simon

« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2017, 03:08:32 PM »
Lol! That means nothing. So are you saying that you can't fake accounts on social media?

Smart people know that the trolls learn how to evolve with the gimmickry.

of course its him you fucking moron

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2017, 03:14:03 PM »
of course its him you fucking moron
Random pictures on the internet do not mean that the person (portrayed) is actually the one behind said account.

Careful, your staunch defense of ESFitness, may bring unwanted attention to your account as well.

Simple Simon

« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
Random pictures on the internet do not mean that the person (portrayed) is actually the one behind said account.

Careful, your staunch defense of ESFitness, may bring unwanted attention to your account as well.

hes made videos of himself slagging off josh and hashtags to get big.

My defence of him?

Unwanted attention to my account?

Fuck of you fat tub of lard.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: August 23, 2017, 03:24:42 PM »
hes made videos of himself slagging off josh and hashtags to get big.

My defence of him?

Unwanted attention to my account?

Fuck of you fat tub of lard.
Why are you getting angry? Please post the videos of ESFitness "slagging off Josh". I'm sure that would make for some good entertainment.