Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249803 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2017, 04:59:45 PM »
Legendary videos, ESF posting vids fresh out of surgery, how the hell are you coherent?? Dude get some vids of you arguing with the hospital staff, that shit would be gold!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2017, 05:01:58 PM »
Would love seeing more vids Eric, especially when you're being arrogant and a bully to the hospital staff!  :D
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2017, 05:04:46 PM »
Second surgery complete and they're trying to give me a hard time about going for a walk. What the fuc? They put me on a different floor where ppl must be sissys

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOx2smnetn/

Best hair on Getbig!
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2017, 05:16:00 PM »
Best hair videos on Getbig!

Fixed

Upload to YouTube next so you can embed them bro, you'll be a legend

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2017, 05:17:35 PM »
Second surgery complete and they're trying to give me a hard time about going for a walk. What the fuc? They put me on a different floor where ppl must be sissys

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOwSNNnf8h/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOx2smnetn/

Damn the voice sounds like a cross between Lawrence in Office space and Wade in RoadHouse(Who also did not take kindly to disrepect  ;D )

"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2017, 05:37:37 PM »
Fixed

Upload to YouTube next so you can embed them bro, you'll be a legend

I sent him the same message in IG. Rich is gone he can start 1%. :D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #331 on: August 25, 2017, 06:13:13 PM »
Eric, upload to youtube and SPEAK LOUDER, i can't hear shit mate

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2017, 06:24:55 PM »
Eric, they won't let you walk because should you have an accident, the hospital is liable. You could try walking when staff isn't around, but don't be surprised if they freak out. -Interesting that you seem to be able to keep product in your hair.  I'm bald and envious of anyone with good hair, so pay no attention to me. ;D

I just don't think the lady was used to people walking so quickly after surgery number one and then walking after taking a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid. But I did break her down and explain to her that I had been walking for the past we are so in this first surgery was much much worse than the surgery today so like I said I did break her down and I did take a walk for a good hour and or hour and a half or so about 10 minutes after my Dilaudid dose

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2017, 06:27:51 PM »
Eric, upload to youtube and SPEAK LOUDER, i can't hear shit mate

Past you videos at least sense this morning surgery I've had to speak a a little quieter since this floor is kind of quiet and there is Staff everywhere and I don't want to be walking around with the camera in front of my face talking into a microphone and in front of Staff and stuff. It'd be a little awkward lol.

I'll see about figuring out a way to do a video on YouTube I'm not exactly sure how to do that since I've never put up at you on YouTube but I'm sure I can figure it out

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2017, 06:31:08 PM »
By the way during my walk post-op I was watching YouTube day of Palumbo's response to the passing of Rich Piana and they showed some clips of Rich Piana and even though I've watched some of them in the past I was really surprised at the similarities of the stuff he was saying in his videos and the stuff I've been saying that my video is the past few days. I really wasn't aware of similarities in mine and Rich I guess philosophies.

So anyways my cheeseburger my double portion of mashed potatoes by two ice creams and my four Cokes and Six Packs barbecue sauce I've just arrived so I'm going to eat those up and afterwards I'll look into figuring out how to setup a YouTube page and do some videos on YouTube instead of being stuck with the one minute time limits on Instagram.

By the way thanks for the support their fellows I do appreciate it

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: August 25, 2017, 06:45:29 PM »
Best hair on Getbig!
Gives Go 4 It a run for his money ;D No wash greasy hair for epic hospital videos!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »
Gives Go 4 It a run for his money ;D No wash greasy hair for epic hospital videos!

Hair does feel greasy and nasty as fuck by now. Been getting nothing but sponge baths ( down on the third floor from cute, flirty Filipino and Mexican nurses till now haha...4th floor nurses aren't nearly as cute and look mostly like older white ladies

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2017, 07:27:27 PM »
I just don't think the lady was used to people walking so quickly after surgery number one and then walking after taking a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid. But I did break her down and explain to her that I had been walking for the past we are so in this first surgery was much much worse than the surgery today so like I said I did break her down and I did take a walk for a good hour and or hour and a half or so about 10 minutes after my Dilaudid dose

Translation: I went for a walk after I finally got high.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #338 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:38 PM »

Hair does feel greasy and nasty as fuck by now. Been getting nothing but sponge baths (down on the third floor from cute, flirty Filipino and Mexican nurses till now haha...4th floor nurses aren't nearly as cute and look mostly like older white ladies :/)... They kinda frowned upon getting that open wound wet. Somehow I'm gonna try to wash my hair (&beard) tonight after I get another oxycodone dose plus a diluadid dose after that in me.

Let's see.. Next oxy dose should be 8pm (25min),& due for diluadid now, so next diluadid dose should be 930 so gonna try to wash my hair about 945 before walking.

(Writing this here in case I lose track & can look back at it lol)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #339 on: August 25, 2017, 07:41:10 PM »
Translation: I went for a walk after I finally got high.

High? Dumbass thinks I actually get high off his fucking doses haha

All this shit does is allow me to fucking move ignorant guy

Still waiting for you to identify yourself fucking coward hiding behind it bulshit screen name

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #340 on: August 25, 2017, 07:50:07 PM »
High? Dumbass thinks I actually get high off his fucking doses haha

All this shit does is allow me to fucking move ignorant guy

Still waiting for you to identify yourself fucking coward hiding behind it bulshit screen name

Is a transfer with a mansion the fact that when I had kidney surgery number one I didn't feel anything when I pass the stones I didn't know I had kidney stones until I was pissing what appeared to be ketchup. Doctors decided they wanted to Bill some insurance and do a little kid knee surgery on me to remove the smaller kidney stones that are still in the bottoms of both kidneys and when I woke up from anesthesia from that the pain was fucking incredible and at that time I had been off of nubain for a good four or five years at least and my opiate tolerance was pretty goddamn low so when I woke up in post off the pain was so bad they gave me 8 mg of Dilaudid and 80 mg of morphine sulfate before the pain had subsided and I wasn't High whatsoever even though those doses or get anybody high as a mother fucker. So maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #341 on: August 25, 2017, 08:46:36 PM »
Is a transfer with a mansion the fact that when I had kidney surgery number one I didn't feel anything when I pass the stones I didn't know I had kidney stones until I was pissing what appeared to be ketchup. Doctors decided they wanted to Bill some insurance and do a little kid knee surgery on me to remove the smaller kidney stones that are still in the bottoms of both kidneys and when I woke up from anesthesia from that the pain was fucking incredible and at that time I had been off of nubain for a good four or five years at least and my opiate tolerance was pretty goddamn low so when I woke up in post off the pain was so bad they gave me 8 mg of Dilaudid and 80 mg of morphine sulfate before the pain had subsided and I wasn't High whatsoever even though those doses or get anybody high as a mother fucker. So maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

Why are you having a conversation with yourself and telling yourself to "keep your fucking mouth shut about things you know nothing about."
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #342 on: August 25, 2017, 08:49:55 PM »
Why are you having a conversation with yourself and telling yourself to "keep your fucking mouth shut about things you know nothing about."
LMAO ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #343 on: August 25, 2017, 08:57:25 PM »
Do you wear skirts on occasion? What about perusing an Aldi's sales flyer?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: August 25, 2017, 08:57:40 PM »
Hair does feel greasy and nasty as fuck by now. Been getting nothing but sponge baths (down on the third floor from cute, flirty Filipino and Mexican nurses till now haha...4th floor nurses aren't nearly as cute and look mostly like older white ladies :/)... They kinda frowned upon getting that open wound wet. Somehow I'm gonna try to wash my hair (&beard) tonight after I get another oxycodone dose plus a diluadid dose after that in me.

Let's see.. Next oxy dose should be 8pm (25min),& due for diluadid now, so next diluadid dose should be 930 so gonna try to wash my hair about 945 before walking.

(Writing this here in case I lose track & can look back at it lol)

Is this an Indio hospital?

Palm Desert, maybe, Palm Springs? Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, La Quinta ...?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #345 on: August 25, 2017, 08:59:31 PM »

Palm Desert, maybe, Palm Springs? Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, La Quinta ...?

ESFitness did the surgery in his room with a bottle of Jack, fishing line, and a rusty hook.
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #346 on: August 25, 2017, 09:00:10 PM »

PAlm desert/Rancho mirage... Best hospital in Coachella valley. Palm springs and Indio are kinda ghetto

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: August 25, 2017, 09:00:25 PM »
ESFitness did the surgery in his room with a bottle of Jack, fishing line, and a rusty hook.
It was with guitar string. He has some class.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #348 on: August 25, 2017, 09:01:14 PM »

Wasn't paying attention to what I quoted also wasn't really paying attention to what my voice text said before I hit send

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:19 PM »
Wasn't paying attention to what I quoted also wasn't really paying attention to what my voice text said before I hit send
How about you pay attention to your life. It seems like it's pretty fucked up at the moment. Actually, for years.....