Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249019 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #525 on: August 30, 2017, 03:49:28 AM »
Except.for the fact I had zero issues over in the other building on the other floor. In fact I ventured over to that other building on the other floor earlier today to do some walking and I ran into a good 10 or 12 of the nurses and nurse's aides that I dealt with when I was over there and every single one of them or nice and your friendly and when asked what I was doing over there and did I miss them I laughed and I said "of course I miss you guys they got me over in the other building on the 4th floor and it sucks everybody is up at attitude acts like they don't want to be there." Their reply? "I know" or "we know"(when I walked past a group of them).

So once again your dumbass is proved wrong. In fact your is not been one accusation to yours that is not been proved wrong, and what's pathetic is that you think people don't realize that. And you continue two try to influence people's opinions of me. LθL

I'm sure it wont be long before you are back on another ward with all your friendly nurses.

Stupid is as stupid does.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #526 on: August 30, 2017, 04:10:03 AM »
Who is taking care of your cat while you are in the hospital?

I had a similar looking black cat years ago, he was a stray as well, his top weight he went up to over 20lbs
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2017, 04:11:32 AM »

I had a similar looking black cat years ago, he was a stray as well, his top weight he went up to over 20lbs

its eating spiders....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #528 on: August 30, 2017, 05:49:14 AM »

Oh shit.. I totally forgot about him.

Just kidding... My dad was going over to feed them (I let the little brown stripped kitten inside like 10days or so before in was admitted to the hospital and she hasn't left lol) for like the first week and then he just brought them both over to his house. You're like the 5th person to ask that lol.

That black cat is a good 20+lbs & gotta neck & skull on him like fucken panther.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #529 on: August 30, 2017, 05:52:20 AM »
I'm sure it wont be long before you are back on another ward with all your friendly nurses.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Really and you base that assumption on what? When's the last infection I had? Aside from getting bit by the Black Widow back in 2013 on the top outside part of my right quad nowhere near where anybody would be injecting anything and dumb ass mother fucker... Haven't had an infection. Haven't been in the hospital for an infection you dumbass

Simple Simon

« Reply #530 on: August 30, 2017, 06:17:39 AM »
Really and you base that assumption on what? When's the last infection I had? Aside from getting bit by the Black Widow back in 2013 on the top outside part of my right quad nowhere near where anybody would be injecting anything and dumb ass mother fucker... Haven't had an infection. Haven't been in the hospital for an infection you dumbass
you have spent the best part of your adult life either in jail or in rehab

You never shut the fuck about it.

Rimstinger

« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2017, 06:21:25 AM »
ESFitness

What is your take on marriage and children, do you see yourself going down that route or are you a dysfunctional socio-path incapable of forming meaningful and lasting relationships?

What is your take on recent deaths in the noble sport of Bodybuilding, and what happened to your left ass cheek, should steroids never ever be touched by the average man? is this your wake up call?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2017, 07:20:37 AM »
ESFitness

What is your take on marriage and children, do you see yourself going down that route or are you a dysfunctional socio-path incapable of forming meaningful and lasting relationships?

What is your take on recent deaths in the noble sport of Bodybuilding, and what happened to your left ass cheek, should steroids never ever be touched by the average man? is this your wake up call?

I realize you may be fucking with me but I'm bored enough that I will most likely answer this shit after I get some breakfast in me.

I'm at the Palm Springs areas equivalent of Cedar Sinai so I have a catering service come into my room three times a day and ask can I take your order for each meal  (it's too bad the nurses on this particular floor in this particular building how such fucking shity toxic attitudes elsewhere two nurses are all cool and positive and supportive)... so every morning I get 6 or 8 scrambled eggs (i forget how many it is) with cheese, 4 sausages with 2 big packets of syrup, 2 bowls of oatmeal with brown sugar, a muffin with 4 Butters, 4 milks, and a Coke with a big glass of ice. I could good pancakes or french toast or both if I want it but they tend to fill up my stomach to quickly and I can't get enough of other food in... but the quality is like fucking IHOP or Denny's or some shit LOL surprisingly

Rimstinger

« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2017, 07:23:37 AM »
I realize you may be fucking with me but I'm bored enough that I will most likely answer this shit after I get some breakfast in me.

I'm at the Palm Springs areas equivalent of Cedar Sinai so I have a catering service come into my room three times a day and ask can I take your order for each meal  (it's too bad the nurses on this particular floor in this particular building how such fucking shity toxic attitudes elsewhere two nurses are all cool and positive and supportive)... so every morning I get 6 or 8 scrambled eggs (i forget how many it is) with cheese, 4 sausages with 2 big packets of syrup, 2 bowls of oatmeal with brown sugar, a muffin with 4 Butters, 4 milks, and a Coke with a big glass of ice. I could good pancakes or french toast or both if I want it but they tend to fill up my stomach to quickly and I can't get enough of other food in... but the quality is like fucking IHOP or Denny's or some shit LOL surprisingly

I'm not taking the piss, those were genuine questions.

But you went on a tangent about sausages, pan cakes and scrambled eggs.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2017, 07:38:12 AM »
Except.for the fact I had zero issues over in the other building on the other floor. In fact I ventured over to that other building on the other floor earlier today to do some walking and I ran into a good 10 or 12 of the nurses and nurse's aides that I dealt with when I was over there and every single one of them or nice and your friendly and when asked what I was doing over there and did I miss them I laughed and I said "of course I miss you guys they got me over in the other building on the 4th floor and it sucks everybody is up at attitude acts like they don't want to be there." Their reply? "I know" or "we know"(when I walked past a group of them).

At last, we have something in common. I, too, go from floor to floor and buildings to buildings. Mainly the building I live in. I go from the floor in my building where my appartement is to the minus 3 floor where I park my car. And sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous, I go to the -1 where I have my "cellar". Sometimes I wonder what it would be like going to, say, the 2nd floor (I'm ont the 6th) or even the 3rd floor. But i know I have no  business there. Because my appartement is located elsewhere. Even worse, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to go to the next building on and visit the 5th floor. When I exit my building, I go to other buildings, for professional reasons obviously. There, I can go from floor to floor without anxiety. I can sometimes go to 4 different buildings in the same day. And many different floors. Life has so much to offer.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2017, 08:01:49 AM »
Well he took the time to address my questions very thoroughly and I appreciate the candid response.

Not sure exactly why some would be so bothered - the guy is certainly a character but what's wrong with that?

Simple Simon

« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2017, 08:50:44 AM »
At last, we have something in common. I, too, go from floor to floor and buildings to buildings. Mainly the building I live in. I go from the floor in my building where my appartement is to the minus 3 floor where I park my car. And sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous, I go to the -1 where I have my "cellar". Sometimes I wonder what it would be like going to, say, the 2nd floor (I'm ont the 6th) or even the 3rd floor. But i know I have no  business there. Because my appartement is located elsewhere. Even worse, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to go to the next building on and visit the 5th floor. When I exit my building, I go to other buildings, for professional reasons obviously. There, I can go from floor to floor without anxiety. I can sometimes go to 4 different buildings in the same day. And many different floors. Life has so much to offer.

I live in a bungalow, one level only....

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2017, 08:53:09 AM »
I live in a bungalow, one level only....

So do you feel sometimes like getting an infection to visit the local hospital? And other health problems that would help you see the world?

Simple Simon

« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2017, 08:58:26 AM »
So do you feel sometimes like getting an infection to visit the local hospital? And other health problems that would help you see the world?

it would appear Eric is living the life most people would be envious of, Im just off to pick up some dog shit to rub into an open wound I have created on my leg with a rusty butter knife.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2017, 09:39:02 AM »

Whatever happened to the good old days of a clipboard hanging from the end of the bed - requiring signatures for time(s) of med dispensation.  Now it's all on computer the patient has no easy way of checking these things without coming off as a d1ck...  :(

I most likely will tomorrow I'm afraid if I complain though however they're going to pull the pain meds all together.

I just had a little "conversation" with the nurse who made a comment I forget what it was and then the conversation turned into following doctor's orders for the pain med schedule and she says "everything's been on time or at most 10 or 15 minutes past due" I said "no it's not true at all my dad was sitting right here visiting with me and pain med dose then was at least 55min past due by the time you brought it, which Fucks up the next pain med dose and then this morning was about an hour and a half late" she says it was not... I said " it absolutely was because I made a video and posted it to YouTube right afterwards you want to watch it? I'll show it to you", & she huffs and puffs and walks off.

Oh, is a dumb bitch even comes into the room to bring the pain meds while my dad was here visiting with his big ass fucking frown on her face and I want I just got recently most recently which was a Dilaudid dose because she missed the fucking oxycodone dose and let the payment will get to a 9 or at 10 again and comes in here and I can hear your fucking whatnot big ass fuckin sighs like a little kid having a clean their room or some shit her doing something they don't want to fucking do.

I most likely be talking to the pain management doctor tomorrow since he came into the room this afternoon when I was on the phone with the insurance company
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #540 on: August 30, 2017, 10:44:04 AM »

amazingly you get 6-8 eggs for breakfast yet no pain meds.

Odd hospital that gives you as much food as you like, in the UK you get what you are fucking given.

Even in private hospitals they don't normally allow that much food, thats just fucking gluttony, they do after all have a duty of care to make sure you dont choke on your food, (RIP Dallas)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: August 30, 2017, 10:56:08 AM »

Odd hospital that gives you as much food as you like, in the UK you get what you are fucking given.

Even in private hospitals they don't normally allow that much food, thats just fucking gluttony, they do after all have a duty of care to make sure you dont choke on your food, (RIP Dallas)

Haha Nhs breakfast Is a choice of buttered bread or cornflakes along with a cup of tea tasting like it's made with dishwater

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #542 on: August 30, 2017, 10:58:00 AM »
I'm not taking the piss, those were genuine questions.

But you went on a tangent about sausages, pan cakes and scrambled eggs.

I was hungry.. And was up the entire night, minus about 1hr.

Typed that out (above) earlier and guess i didnt hit send. Just went through the 2nd procedure to replace the Wound-VAC ( the foam shit that is packed into the rest of the open wound and connected to a vacuum tube thing)... this time they surprised me and I got to do it with no pain meds lucky me. That shit was unpleasant.

Simple Simon

« Reply #543 on: August 30, 2017, 11:10:44 AM »
Haha Nhs breakfast Is a choice of buttered bread or cornflakes along with a cup of tea tasting like it's made with dishwater

Exactly, and old esfitness doesn't sound like the type of guy who has health insurance, bearing in mind his past medical history he wouldn't be able to afford it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #544 on: August 30, 2017, 11:23:34 AM »

Spoken like a true anorexic

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #545 on: August 30, 2017, 11:26:32 AM »
Exactly, and old esfitness doesn't sound like the type of guy who has health insurance, bearing in mind his past medical history he wouldn't be able to afford it.

Actually I have Blue Shield PPO not that I expect you know what that means. How do you think I afforded to go to rehab twice last year? The First Rehab in april being $60,000 for 30 days with $6,000 out of pocket and a second rehab in Nov being $35,000 with I forget what out of pocket but it wasn't $6,000

Fuck you're an idiot.

Simple Simon

« Reply #546 on: August 30, 2017, 12:45:11 PM »
Actually I have Blue Shield PPO not that I expect you know what that means. How do you think I afforded to go to rehab twice last year? The First Rehab in april being $60,000 for 30 days with $6,000 out of pocket and a second rehab in Nov being $35,000 with I forget what out of pocket but it wasn't $6,000

Fuck you're an idiot.

now I know you are lying....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #547 on: August 31, 2017, 01:28:32 AM »
now I know you are lying....

WTF do you know about any of that shit?

Every time you make a little comment I have a reply for you. You notice that I have a fucking reply for every bullshit accusation you make.

Yet you have avoided every fucking question I asked if you because you cannot answer it.

I said I forget because it was either $500 or $800 out of pocket but I forget what it was but it was much lower than the first rehab facility. And the majority of the first rehabs $6,000 out-of-pocket was my insurance,"s deductible.   So seriously what the fuck you know about any of that? You think you know anything about my fucking life that I haven't already explained

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #548 on: August 31, 2017, 01:35:41 AM »
ESFitness

No shit I attempted to reply to these questions at least eight times. I'm not talking like doing that one or two minute videos and having to restart I'm talking about 10 minutes or 15 minutes videos and having to restart because of nurse comes in for medication or a nurse comes in to ask about ice water or a nurse comes in to check my blood pressure or lunch gets here or I need blood work in general. Or like tonight after all day getting my pain meds all fucked up (they fucked up in lower the dose and  switched over to Oxycontin as well as oxycodone IR and it took forever for that shit to kick in because I was missing doses. Plus I only got 1 hour sleep last night and about 1 or 2 hours the night before that and one or two hours the night before that as well so I was getting a little loopy in the video 3

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #549 on: August 31, 2017, 01:36:03 AM »
Oh shit.. I totally forgot about him.

Just kidding... My dad was going over to feed them (I let the little brown stripped kitten inside like 10days or so before in was admitted to the hospital and she hasn't left lol) for like the first week and then he just brought them both over to his house. You're like the 5th person to ask that lol.

That black cat is a good 20+lbs & gotta neck & skull on him like fucken panther.

good dad