Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249021 times)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #575 on: August 31, 2017, 07:21:35 PM »
Why didn't you use the power of your mind to resist your homosexual urges?

Seems like a weak mind to me...
Great point

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #576 on: August 31, 2017, 07:58:37 PM »
Why didn't you use the power of your mind to resist your homosexual urges?

Seems like a weak mind to me...

The power of his mind... ::)

That penis puffer has had dementia since Reagan was in office.

Simple Simon

« Reply #577 on: August 31, 2017, 10:16:20 PM »
Thank you, but I don't make an effort to be validated here. I do not care if I add anything to this forum.

your posting history validates that statement...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #578 on: August 31, 2017, 10:25:26 PM »
your posting history validates that statement...

Posting about posting. How Shizzo-like of you.
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #579 on: September 01, 2017, 12:08:52 AM »
The power of his mind... ::)

That penis puffer has had dementia since Reagan was in office.

lol, whats worse is that he waited with bated breath for his wife to die so that he could finally gleefully capitalize on all those homosexual urges and start buttfucking (or receiving from) other men

:(

sad, really

roman

« Reply #580 on: September 01, 2017, 12:12:37 AM »
Nobody cares about your 6 post opinion, blowsmen.
OK plastic Marine.  ::)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #581 on: September 01, 2017, 08:32:29 AM »
Like this guy or not, he's a genuine grade fucking A getbigger

Simple Simon

« Reply #582 on: September 01, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
Like this guy or not, he's a genuine grade fucking A getbigger

Do you know, every time I see someone referenced as a great get bigger they are almost always a fuckwit idiot

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #583 on: September 01, 2017, 11:25:32 AM »
Do you know, every time I see someone referenced as a great get bigger they are almost always a fuckwit idiot
OH yeah, 100%, I would describe Vince Goodrum, tbombz, groink and Johnny falcon as great getbiggers also.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #584 on: September 01, 2017, 12:06:39 PM »

It's part of the criteria.
Y

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: September 01, 2017, 02:30:16 PM »

Like you or not a response like this shows you are a genuine grade fucking A getbigger..

Simple Simon

« Reply #586 on: September 01, 2017, 03:13:21 PM »
Like you or not a response like this shows you are a genuine grade fucking A getbigger..

I was wondering how long it would take.... ;D

roman

« Reply #587 on: September 02, 2017, 01:06:52 AM »
Except the only ones who forget to do the pain meds or do the payments extremely late and wait till everything fucking wears off are the old white ladies. I explained to the white lady the day after I have the Asian girl how she was writing the times for pain meds on the board and then coming in without me having to ask her and I get the reply from the old white lady "listen I don't follow what to do nurses do".

Not to mention instructions from the doctor wear to stay on top of the oral pain medication because it lasts longer and I won't need the Dilaudid so much (the injectable IV shit), however and when the nurse is fuck up on the times for the oral pain meds it means I would have to sit here and longer (45 minutes or more) letting the pain level rise until about orals kicked in and even then the whole point is 2 have the half-lifes of the orals build up and overlap. But it all gets fucked up when they are 45 minutes plus late and instead of an oral pain medication I need something right fucking now which means the IV Dilaudid. That's how this shit works.

Straight from the doctors mouth, this is the worst infection he has ever seen in his career and I may require pain medication for longer than I think when I am released. I should I expect to be on pain medication for probably maybe 2 weeks maybe 3 when I get out of the hospital and go to the Skilled Nursing Facility. Besides you will likely be on longer than that perhaps five to 8 weeks. That the hole in my hip is very large and will likely be a painfull physical therapy.

And "hooked"? Apparently you have no clue how addiction works. First surgery was on the 18th, and you're telling me it took 12 days to become physically addicted to.doses of 2 mg of Dilaudid and 20 mg of Oxycodone despite being used to treat actual pain? That's what you're saying? Nevermind the fact that I was using 1,000mg doses of diacetylmorphine which is 4 or 5 times stronger than regular morphine sulfate and prior to that I was injecting 14 - 24 mg doses of Dilaudid (with each extra milligram of Dilaudid being exponentially stronger), and I did so for about a year-and-a-half or a little longer..... And despite being off everything for a year-and-a-half, I'm so how going to be addicted to a measly 2 milligram dose of dilaudid?

Bwahahaha please and you can't install more with your vast knowledge of addiction medicine. It's fascinating
Be There does know about addiction.. this is his sworn contest prep. Like a little girl.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #588 on: September 02, 2017, 01:50:37 AM »
Dude - I get that you deserve the correct pain control program - seriously.  And I'm not for a moment suggesting you are 're-addicted' (no such noun - I know)

But as a self-confessed (albeit recovered) user of these things in a former life, aren't you getting even the slightest bit of a "hmmm...  here we (might) go again" spider sense tingle...?

Good luck from me for what it's worth  8)

Nah, I'm well Aware of previous issues. Same reason why are you going to pain medication when I dislocated my ankle or around this time last year as well as the same reason I declined Pain medication when I broke my leg (tibia) in prison. When I separated my ankle last year I even suggested that if I do have to have surgery which I've actually declined that I would leave the pain medications at my dad's house and go over there and pick them up as needed.issrdgmmmmt6g'ff hub

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #589 on: September 02, 2017, 06:00:38 AM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #590 on: September 02, 2017, 06:57:56 AM »

Well I watched that entire vid, so I might as well let you know that - interesting enough.  Worth the post.

I'm not sure what kind of sad cnut that makes me, sitting there, watching that at 11.20pm on a saturday night  :-\

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #591 on: September 02, 2017, 08:17:48 AM »
Its official. Eric, like most heroin junkies, lost his teeth and wears dentures.

If thats not the case Eric, open your mouth (don't insert penis this time) and pull on your top teeth on camera.

I bet there'll be a million excuses as to why you wont do it.

Cos you wears false teeth like a gummy old bitch!!

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #592 on: September 02, 2017, 08:34:45 AM »

Got to 13 min then hit the ESC button before i fell into a coma.

Dont get me wrong, listening to a junky complain about not getting enough pain drugs off the nurses in hospital is interesting, just when its the same story repeated 15 times over within 10 minutes it becomes suicide educing.

My favorite bit was when the surgeon told his ES's old man that the infection is likely due to injecting heroin and shit. And ES takes the surgeon to task with "what the fuck are you talking about! I wanna file an official grievance!"

Cos you know, I'm sure the word of a junky and steroid abusing patient will go far against a fucking surgeon who makes like a million dollars a year. I'm sure that surgeon is shaking in his boots right meow!!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #593 on: September 02, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »

I'm no expert in hospital regulations, but I'm assuming that the hospital staff is either extremely tolerant, or horribly naive.

You appear to be recording this video in a fairly main hallway of a hospital. Maybe you were confronted because multiple people complained.....

You are either in a shit hospital, or there is something more to this story.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #594 on: September 02, 2017, 09:00:17 AM »
I'm no expert in hospital regulations, but I'm assuming that the hospital staff is either extremely tolerant, or horribly naive.

You appear to be recording this video in a fairly main hallway of a hospital. Maybe you were confronted because multiple people complained.....

It's ESFitness. Trouble follows him everywhere, so it seems. Even in such a docile place such as a hospital, he has found some way to cause "drama."

I think we all have determined that ESFitness has the emotionality of a 6 year old.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #595 on: September 02, 2017, 09:36:09 AM »
Be There does know about addiction.. this is his sworn contest prep. Like a little girl.

please don't ruin Erics thread by talking about me, if you want to talk about me then start a new thread..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2017, 09:48:53 AM »
Got to 13 min then hit the ESC button before i fell into a coma.

Dont get me wrong, listening to a junky complain about not getting enough pain drugs off the nurses in hospital is interesting, just when its the same story repeated 15 times over within 10 minutes it becomes suicide educing.

My favorite bit was when the surgeon told his ES's old man that the infection is likely due to injecting heroin and shit. And ES takes the surgeon to task with "what the fuck are you talking about! I wanna file an official grievance!"

Cos you know, I'm sure the word of a junky and steroid abusing patient will go far against a fucking surgeon who makes like a million dollars a year. I'm sure that surgeon is shaking in his boots right meow!!

Hmm... All your points are moot. Why?

#1 my tox screen was free of opiates of any kind. If I was shooting heroin into my ass ("skin popping" as the surgeon referred to it too much dad), in order to test clean I would have had to have gone through withdrawal at some point in recent weeks when the fuck would you think that would have been? And if I was skin popping don't you think I would have been rotating injection sites and I would have multiple and affection sites as well? You fucking moron. By the way like I said the surgeon made the assumption I was using heroin based on looking at my chart and seeing past heroin use. Despite having my tox screen be free of opiates and me showing no symptoms of withdrawal. And the tox screens are so sensitive they show drugs that aren't there such as the surgeon telling my dad my tox screen showed I was "chock-full of barbiturates"... really? Barbiturates? I tell you what if you told me you would give me a million dollars if I would go out and bring you back a single pill or whatever of any barbituate, and you would even give me one month to do it, I would not get that million dollars

#2 "steroid abusing" eh? Well considering I've done three testosterone injections since March and one shot of nandrolone decanoate since March and as of right now my testosterone levels are below 150.... I'm curious how many "steroid abusers" do a whopping 4 injections in the span of 5 months. I'm curious what you would call the guys who do injections every week, much less every other day.

And junky? That's interesting considering when I separated my ankle this time last year I was offered painkillers (oxycontin 3x a day and Percocet for breakthrough pain) but DECLINED.

and MarcH when I injured my neck was also offered painkillers (Norcos and when I leave on those was offered Tramadol and declined those as well).

Told you before you dumb mother fucker very little bullshit piece of fantasy you like to post about how you wish my life was I have a fucking reply and I will reply and prove you wrong.

How much do you earn being a shill for Sxiroxx?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #597 on: September 02, 2017, 09:56:38 AM »
Its official. Eric, like most heroin junkies, lost his teeth and wears dentures.

If thats not the case Eric, open your mouth (don't insert penis this time) and pull on your top teeth on camera.

I bet there'll be a million excuses as to why you wont do it.

Cos you wears false teeth like a gummy old bitch!!

Used heroin for a year & a half. Not nearly long enough to lose my fucking teeth moron aside from a few caps and some feelings might either mind buddy hate to break it to you. And even if I did why the fuck wouldn't I have a problem taking them out or even if I had a bridge or whatever it's called, why wouldn't have a problem taking them out as well? Idiot

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #598 on: September 02, 2017, 10:03:54 AM »

Just seem to be begging for attention there aren't you Sparky?

What's this maybe shit if there's a formal complaint it's a formal fucking complaint dumb guy period is a header problem with me feel mean in the hallway which they're aware of or am I room which they're aware of they would have mentioned it you dumb fat drunk.

And a shit Hospital? Hospital in in hate to break it to you is the best hospital in the fucking Valley it's like the Cedar-Sinai of Coachella Valley/Palm Springs area.

Not to mention all the nurses are aware im documenting my recovery and Rehab from this injury and videotaping updates & have seen the YouTube videos and Instagram videos and Instagram pictures themselves furthermore the nurses have been taking the fucking pictures for me tonight post on Instagram knowing full well they're going on Instagram they are following me themselves.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #599 on: September 02, 2017, 10:07:06 AM »
Just seem to be begging for attention there aren't you Sparky?

What's this maybe shit if there's a formal complaint it's a formal fucking complaint dumb guy period is a header problem with me feel mean in the hallway which they're aware of or am I room which they're aware of they would have mentioned it you dumb fat drunk.

And a shit Hospital? Hospital in in hate to break it to you is the best hospital in the fucking Valley it's like the Cedar-Sinai of Coachella Valley/Palm Springs area.

Not to mention all the nurses are aware im documenting my recovery and Rehab from this injury and videotaping updates & have seen the YouTube videos and Instagram videos and Instagram pictures themselves furthermore the nurses have been taking the fucking pictures for me tonight post on Instagram knowing full well they're going on Instagram they are following me themselves.
Meltdown.....

Just for the record, there is a reason why your video about me has the most views  ;)