Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249030 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #600 on: September 02, 2017, 10:16:47 AM »
Meltdown.....

Just for the record, there is a reason why your video about me has the most views  ;)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #601 on: September 02, 2017, 10:31:18 AM »
Meltdown.....

Just for the record, there is a reason why your video about me has the most views  ;)

Only because we all hope the video will be enough to make you leave Getbig

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: September 02, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
So with all that food your putting away aren't you constipated from all the pain meds?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #603 on: September 02, 2017, 11:26:36 AM »
Meltdown.....

Likely watching it yourself, over and over.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #604 on: September 02, 2017, 11:29:38 AM »
So with all that food your putting away aren't you constipated from all the pain meds?

Never had an issue with constipation from pain meds. I'll take that back the only time I've ever had a problem with that was when I had kidney surgery and they gave me Darvocet as a painkiller. That shit was parking horrible and I DC'd it it after like 3 days. I don't believe they even prescribe Darvocet anymore.

A better question would be in with all the food I'm putting away why am I still dropping body weight and getting fatter on my midsection LOL

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #605 on: September 02, 2017, 11:30:15 AM »

I was wondering that myself... not knocking the food, but it didn't appear to be too high in fiber at first glance...
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #606 on: September 02, 2017, 12:37:18 PM »
Never had an issue with constipation from pain meds. I'll take that back the only time I've ever had a problem with that was when I had kidney surgery and they gave me Darvocet as a painkiller. That shit was parking horrible and I DC'd it it after like 3 days. I don't believe they even prescribe Darvocet anymore.

A better question would be in with all the food I'm putting away why am I still dropping body weight and getting fatter on my midsection LOL

A personal trainer who cant explain that isn't a personal trainer.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #607 on: September 02, 2017, 12:49:07 PM »

Keep trolling. 52yr old scarecrow behaving like a 15yr old girl. Pathetic.

Simple Simon

« Reply #608 on: September 02, 2017, 12:58:58 PM »

Im not trolling you anymore mate, you stupidity was annoying me, which negates the point of me trolling.

If you really don't know why you are dropping weight and getting fat then you are dafter than you appear.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: September 02, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »

If you really don't know why you are dropping weight and getting fat then you are dafter than you appear.

I'm quite sure he was just kidding about that hence the "LOL".  A  ;)  might have been better.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #610 on: September 02, 2017, 04:00:27 PM »

Seems like even the Dr is being extra nice. I asked the nurse if I could get an Ativan because I have some business to take care of and because I had Ativan on my chart when I came in except they were two milligram, so I was probably just going to "cheek" the pills because they never verify if you actually swallow the pills, and only take one of them. 2mg seems a lil much. Nurse tells me there's no longer any Ativan on my chart so I said okay no problem. Then I find out that she had called are paged the doctor and then she told me she had changed another doctor but hadn't heard back I was like oh okay thank you. Wasn't expecting her to do that. Then about an hour later he comes into the room and starts talking to me and we have a little Chit Chat you asked me what you had a badass floor so I explained to him you just want to make sure it wasn't like recreational drug seeking clipshare whatever you want to call it those weren't his words by the way. So he asks me if I would like 1 milligram or 1/2 milligram because I had explained to him two milligrams of was a little much when they had it on my chart before so I tell him and half milligram and is fine. So 10 minutes later the Chargers head nurse comes in gives me for a little broken up pills I'm taking off they must have quarter milligram pills and just give me. Well my regular nurse the Asian girl comes back from lunch and ask if I got the Ativan. I say yea. What we were talking about but she had mentioned that I got a 2 milligram dose I said No it should have been a half milligram dose he asked me if I wanted a one milligram for a half milligram dos I told him to half milligram would be fine and she shows me on the computer screen and he gave me a one-time dose of 2mg. So either he thinks he's doing me a favor and giving me 2mg, or he's fucken with me by giving me 2mg when id told him 2mg is too much lol. Usually i prefer doctors who aren't from here but I think this time soon as shit gets lost in translation. Did give me a compliment though and said I should work in addiction medicine and I would be very successful. 'Cept I dunno how well my other business would go over, cuz I'm sure someone would know about it. This hospital alone I have 4 clients who work here and have picked up 2 more in the past week.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #611 on: September 02, 2017, 04:05:25 PM »

Nice list of clientele kind of proves your little Theory wrong... Again

How's it feel to be wrong about absolutely every fucking thing you say?... Not to mention have the respect of absolutely nobody?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #612 on: September 02, 2017, 04:50:03 PM »
The question on everybody's lips though is, do you wear dentures?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 02, 2017, 05:34:10 PM »

Wound is looking a lot better. It also looks like you might be allergic/reactive to the tape adhesive. If so, there are other types of tape which might be better for you.

My wife was allergic to most tapes. She was very fair skinned. The rash can be really nasty. You should ask staff to explore other options before it gets worse.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/152817-allergic-reaction-to-medical-adhesive/

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #614 on: September 02, 2017, 06:08:31 PM »
Hmm... All your points are moot. Why?

#1 my tox screen was free of opiates of any kind. If I was shooting heroin into my ass ("skin popping" as the surgeon referred to it too much dad), in order to test clean I would have had to have gone through withdrawal at some point in recent weeks when the fuck would you think that would have been? And if I was skin popping don't you think I would have been rotating injection sites and I would have multiple and affection sites as well? You fucking moron. By the way like I said the surgeon made the assumption I was using heroin based on looking at my chart and seeing past heroin use. Despite having my tox screen be free of opiates and me showing no symptoms of withdrawal. And the tox screens are so sensitive they show drugs that aren't there such as the surgeon telling my dad my tox screen showed I was "chock-full of barbiturates"... really? Barbiturates? I tell you what if you told me you would give me a million dollars if I would go out and bring you back a single pill or whatever of any barbituate, and you would even give me one month to do it, I would not get that million dollars

#2 "steroid abusing" eh? Well considering I've done three testosterone injections since March and one shot of nandrolone decanoate since March and as of right now my testosterone levels are below 150.... I'm curious how many "steroid abusers" do a whopping 4 injections in the span of 5 months. I'm curious what you would call the guys who do injections every week, much less every other day.

And junky? That's interesting considering when I separated my ankle this time last year I was offered painkillers (oxycontin 3x a day and Percocet for breakthrough pain) but DECLINED.

and MarcH when I injured my neck was also offered painkillers (Norcos and when I leave on those was offered Tramadol and declined those as well).

Told you before you dumb mother fucker very little bullshit piece of fantasy you like to post about how you wish my life was I have a fucking reply and I will reply and prove you wrong.

How much do you earn being a shill for Sxiroxx?

See now all of your points a moot because youre a junky and junkies lie about everything - especially when they last used.

Sorry you had to type all that up in between fixes.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #615 on: September 02, 2017, 09:08:20 PM »
The question on everybody's lips though is, do you wear dentures?

Nope. Don't even get how that got to be s questiom.  Pretty open and honest about shit about me whether its good or bad. If in had fake teeth, I'd have'em covered in gold like this shit you see rappers wearing

Simple Simon

« Reply #616 on: September 03, 2017, 12:19:50 AM »
Nice list of clientele kind of proves your little Theory wrong... Again

How's it feel to be wrong about absolutely every fucking thing you say?... Not to mention have the respect of absolutely nobody?

show us some photos of these clients transformations, you know, the before and after pictures all Its have on their FB and Instagram pages.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #617 on: September 03, 2017, 12:29:21 AM »
I bet he is getting fat as fuck. 8 eggs, 4 sausages, cake, .....That is just for breakfast.

Lunch is a hamburger, two Cokes, two orders of mashed potatoes, two dildos, and some barbecue sauce on the side.

Why hasn't he told us about his dinner menu? The guy is getting billed hundreds of thousands of dollars, and he seems not to care.....

I am starting to think, that ES's life is so lonely, he actually looks forward to going to the hospital.

It definitely appears to be a pattern.

roman

« Reply #618 on: September 03, 2017, 12:34:16 AM »
  ;D good answer Bro... guy acts like a 10 year old.

roman

« Reply #619 on: September 03, 2017, 12:43:33 AM »
I bet he is getting fat as fuck. 8 eggs, 4 sausages, cake, .....That is just for breakfast.

Lunch is a hamburger, two Cokes, two orders of mashed potatoes, two dildos, and some barbecue sauce on the side.

Why hasn't he told us about his dinner menu? The guy is getting billed hundreds of thousands of dollars, and he seems not to care.....

I am starting to think, that ES's life is so lonely, he actually looks forward to going to the hospital.

It definitely appears to be a pattern.
dude you donīt even train. how can you talk about diet or anything on here. sticking up your silly fat head with dumb comments. you are just a joke on here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #620 on: September 03, 2017, 02:19:12 AM »
dude you donīt even train. how can you talk about diet or anything on here. sticking up your silly fat head with dumb comments. you are just a joke on here.

You are not even a joke, you are a nobody.

roman

« Reply #621 on: September 03, 2017, 02:49:26 AM »
You are not even a joke, you are a nobody.
:D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #622 on: September 03, 2017, 03:56:01 AM »
I have a question for you, brother.

You'll have to let me know if you answer it on video - I'd rather you did not if the nurses and shit are watching, though - but

Do you expect to go back to prison?  How long do you think you can sustain life on the outside whilst funding it through illegit means?  I seem to remember reading you claim that you couldn't do anything but that, because you are a felon -but I have to think that is unlikely.

Reason I ask is that I spent a half hour with you last night, listening to what you say and I see a fella who seems decent enough but I also see a fella who is cruising for a bruising - and maybe having part of his leg missing is that bruising, but posting instagram ads on an account with a ton of pictures of yourself seems very brash when clearly, you have a good enough head on your shoulders to not be so foolish.  Yeah, sure, who is browsing instagram looking for crime?  It's just well, if you take risks like that - maybe you take risks elsewhere? 

I guess there is a silver lining, though - you now have pictures a gigantic fucking hole in your hip, so I'm guessing that posting gear ads next to those photos will not be met with a large amount of business (regardless of the assertions that it was not your product) :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #623 on: September 03, 2017, 05:40:26 AM »
:D

6 months prep by Ron Love, 3700 cals a day 2 hrs of cardio and over 2 gms a week of gear

Gentleman, the man in the centre.

roman

« Reply #624 on: September 03, 2017, 08:40:55 AM »
 :D :D