Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249025 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #675 on: September 03, 2017, 06:19:34 PM »
I took a couple pairs of them home too but ended up trading them a few years later. I still have some of the non-slip socks. I had about 10air but down to 1 now. I heard in your video you were wanting yellow ones. Yellow socks, blankets etc. are for fall risk patients. I imagine you are in that classification with what you had done. Hope you get out of there soon!

Initially I was in the fall risk category because of the surgery. Do you been expecting me to walk with a walker. Who knows for how long but I didn't use that fucker once.

I'm well aware the other ones were for fall risks which I believe is why I got them in the first place grafter of a few days I took off the fall risk thing I think and tried giving me the regular grey socks especially since my feet and ankles are swelled up so big and the other ones are usually a little bit tighter and smaller I believe. I just kind of dug that yellow with my white nylons LOL

Besides what's yellow socks going to matter? That nurses are is just going to watch me fall when I do fall? Because nobody's going to be around me close enough to help me not fall if I'm going to fall LOL

Full disclosure; I actually did fall night before last haha tripped over one of these God damn chords and go to my vacuum pump that's hooked up to my hip. At least I made sure to fall on my right hip,& get up before any nurses saw lol. Night before that I tripped on a different cord getting up to go pee and caught myself with my left leg which hurt like a mother fucker heard/felt a pop in the wound area in addition to feeling like I got hit in the back of the thigh with a baseball bat. So I thought I either popped a stitch out or torn muscle in that same area which is possible because I have a little bit of discoloration there however there is not being black and blue bruising like there was when I tore my hamstring in the other leg a few years back

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: September 03, 2017, 06:21:46 PM »
Nope but I did educate the nurses on how anti aromatase and selective estrogen receptor modulators work because apparently nursing students don't go through a pharmacology class or some shit. They were convinced proscar was an antidepressant (confusing it with Prozac I assume), & had no idea what proscar or Propecia even were much less how anti DHT drugs work or even what DHT was. I was amazed.

BHA, Proscar ruined my sex life! There was no consulation prize either.....I am still bald. Not to forget that it didn't work. Cancerous Prostate is long gone....history....fini! BTW nurses aren't necessarily into that "science" unless they are professional bodybuilders.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #677 on: September 03, 2017, 06:22:21 PM »
...Interesting theory about lifting and compression stockings. How about compression leggings/tights? Should work just as well and look a lot more stylish (I mean later on and for lifting).

Thinking about clothing, you're probably going to want to get some of those butt padded underwear so you ass doesn't look weirdly lopsided. Maybe, you could eventually have an implant. LOL!

Women admire men's muscular backsides....at least they say they do. My wife would comment on men's "buns". She also talked about a particular coach at the college where she worked who always wore shorts and sported big muscular legs (her term). Like GetBig's "Coach", he probably was short and thick. I think she was trying to make me jealous....whatever.  ::)

All those things have crossed my mind. Since I used to have big J-Lo ass especially after injection days. One of my ex's who was also a trainer at the gym there and this elderly lady that she would train and the old lady would request exercises to follow me around the gym training session.lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: September 03, 2017, 06:33:47 PM »
All those things have crossed my mind. Since I used to have big J-Lo ass especially after injection days. One of my ex's who was also a trainer at the gym there and this elderly lady that she would train and the old lady would request exercises to follow me around the gym training session.lol

My wife was an "old lady" too....must be something they're into.  ;D   All this big butt talk makes me want to do 300 squats, 100 lunges and as many heavy leg presses as I can muster without croaking....but then, it is a holiday weekend.  ;)  That old lady was a schmo....just saying. All us old folks are schmoes one way or the other.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: September 03, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
After my second spine fusion I was released 2 days before Christmas. I had to use a walker so my wife at the time decorated it up with garland and battery powered Christmas lights. I went to the big mall by me and walked around. But I hate those things but with a fusion you are so weak you have to use one.

Don't you see a huge difference between the night and day nurses. In my 10+ hospital stays I have had in my life night nurses have always been pretty much worthless. Same there?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: September 03, 2017, 06:47:00 PM »
After my second spine fusion I was released 2 days before Christmas. I had to use a walker so my wife at the time decorated it up with garland and battery powered Christmas lights. I went to the big mall by me and walked around. But I hate those things but with a fusion you are so weak you have to use one.

Don't you see a huge difference between the night and day nurses. In my 10+ hospital stays I have had in my life night nurses have always been pretty much worthless. Same there?

You guys with all your broke parts are making me feel kinda unique. Once I had a torn meniscus surgically repaired. It's all healed now. It is like it never happened. No walker needed, but I was on crutches for awhile. My doctor and some MRI's indicate that I have degenerative disk disease. No surgery scheduled or planned. Stretching and back muscle strengthening has been my working plan.

Your ex-wife had a great sense of humor. It's one of the qualities I most admire in people.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #681 on: September 03, 2017, 06:55:55 PM »
BHA, Proscar ruined my sex life! There was no consulation prize either.....I am still bald. Not to forget that it didn't work. Cancerous Prostate is long gone....history....fini! BTW nurses aren't necessarily into that "science" unless they are professional bodybuilders.

Was this before or after your wife died

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #682 on: September 03, 2017, 07:11:31 PM »

No not really and honestly I just need a night and day difference in nurses from two different floors and different buildings I was in. Aside from the 2 younger Filipino girls in the older Filipino video and last night dinner every freaking nurse on this floor has been a pain in the ass. I don't get it. I guess they're used to people explore getting their pain meds. And then sleeping for most the day until they wake up request for more pain medication which is usually past their scheduled pain med dose time and then they go back to sleep again.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #683 on: September 03, 2017, 07:13:59 PM »
You guys with all your broke parts are making me feel kinda unique. Once I had a torn meniscus surgically repaired. It's all healed now. It is like it never happened. No walker needed, but I was on crutches for awhile. My doctor and some MRI's indicate that I have degenerative disk disease. No surgery scheduled or planned. Stretching and back muscle strengthening has been my working plan.

Your ex-wife had a great sense of humor. It's one of the qualities I most admire in people.
I was training for baseball focusing on base stealing technique and having to complete rupture of my meniscus a good 18 or 19 years ago it never had it repaired that was during the first week of Summer and never even missed a game The Following season

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: September 03, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
I was training for baseball focusing on base stealing technique and having to complete rupture of my meniscus a good 18 or 19 years ago it never had it repaired that was during the first week of Summer and never even missed a game The Following season

I think I might have originally torn mine when I was a teenager. The "twist" was a popular dance, which I enjoyed. While twisting and moving as close to the floor as possible, I felt my knee "go out". By the next day is was the size of a large balloon. The doctor did something to reduce the swelling and that was the end of it, or so I thought. It was only a decade ago that I was mowing my front lawn and somehow twisted that same knee. I actually felt it tear. After that, it remained a problem until I had surgery. It's fine now.

The repair procedure included cutting away the loose tissue and pounding holes in the bone to make it bleed. Supposedly,  after some time the congealed blood creates a new cushion if everything goes as planned.

I was instructed to stay off it completely. This only lasted a couple of hours, because my wife fell and needed my help to stand up. It's darn hard to lift someone upright while balancing on one leg. The next day, our daughter flew here from El Paso to take care of her two decrepit parents.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #685 on: September 03, 2017, 08:12:27 PM »

Sheeeeeit!  Is there nothing you haven't done?  Please tell us you were there on July 21, 1969 to welcome Neil Armstrong to the neighborhood.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #686 on: September 03, 2017, 08:17:43 PM »
Notepads for complaints? Don't know where you got that I know pads usually used for to-do lists and such.

And the doctor asked had I said anything good about my experience in the hospital here and what was my reply there dip shit you fucking aussie sissy talking little bitch? My reply to him was absolutely I said tons of good things about the nurses on the other floor in fact the entire staff on the other floor. I also pointed out to him that out of the 11 or so I've had so far on this particular floor I have had four great nurses. Actually 3, since one of those made changes to my Med orders without consulting with any doctor whatsoever.

What is it I complain about? Pain management. Made it very very clear that the last thing I would have thought was going to be the biggest obstacle in rehabbing or beginning physical therapy on this injury was going to be pain management.

I understand youre a shill for Sciroxx, & you have to do whatever you can to discredit me but you may as well accept defeat now because there isn't a statement  you can make that I cannot reply and destroy. Apparently logic isn't your strong suit.

Dealing with the actual pain management position no problem whatsoever everything goes perfect that much rather deal with him then deal with the hospitalist Doctor (who'd been my "doctor" for less than 24hrs) who takes a once-over glance at my file and thinks he can cut me loose with 20 mg oxycontin per day last friday with no physical therapy or Rehabilitation and I'll be perfectly fine. Contrast that with pain management mentioned that I will most likely need three to five weeks if not more of significant pain medication to make it through physical therapy.. Mind you this is after I mentioned him I only believe I will need about 2 weeks of painkillers once I'm out of here, & and the surgeon suggesting that I would likely need extensive Physical Therapy once I am released.

If the nurses would follow the doctor's orders, I would have nothing to complain about. However, when a nurse takes it upon herself to decrease by 50% something that's being given to me to allow me to walk around and try to increase range of motion in my hip, a hip which no longer has an abductor or a significant portion of the gluteus medius as well as large portions of other other muscle groups, you expect me to say nothing? LoL

As laughable as your womanish Australian accent.

Btw, quick little glance and 25 of your last 50 posts have been either to me or about me (even talking about me and other threads in which I hadnt posted in)... nice to see somebody else spends so much time thinking about me.

So once again you write a thesis detailing why you are "justifiably" entitled to more pain drugs.

Gee - what a surprise - a junky complaining that he's not getting enough drugs!! Who would have thought?

As for discrediting you, I can assure you that as you sit in hospital, strung out with a self inflicted gaping additional asshole, that you have no credibility to begin with.

I can hear the hospital staff saying the each other "wish this junky girl would hurry up and die already. Tired of dealing with his daddy issues"

Fucking loser.

Simple Simon

« Reply #687 on: September 04, 2017, 12:06:35 AM »
Notepads for complaints? Don't know where you got that I know pads usually used for to-do lists and such.

And the doctor asked had I said anything good about my experience in the hospital here and what was my reply there dip shit you fucking aussie sissy talking little bitch? My reply to him was absolutely I said tons of good things about the nurses on the other floor in fact the entire staff on the other floor. I also pointed out to him that out of the 11 or so I've had so far on this particular floor I have had four great nurses. Actually 3, since one of those made changes to my Med orders without consulting with any doctor whatsoever.

What is it I complain about? Pain management. Made it very very clear that the last thing I would have thought was going to be the biggest obstacle in rehabbing or beginning physical therapy on this injury was going to be pain management.

I understand youre a shill for Sciroxx, & you have to do whatever you can to discredit me but you may as well accept defeat now because there isn't a statement  you can make that I cannot reply and destroy. Apparently logic isn't your strong suit.

Dealing with the actual pain management position no problem whatsoever everything goes perfect that much rather deal with him then deal with the hospitalist Doctor (who'd been my "doctor" for less than 24hrs) who takes a once-over glance at my file and thinks he can cut me loose with 20 mg oxycontin per day last friday with no physical therapy or Rehabilitation and I'll be perfectly fine. Contrast that with pain management mentioned that I will most likely need three to five weeks if not more of significant pain medication to make it through physical therapy.. Mind you this is after I mentioned him I only believe I will need about 2 weeks of painkillers once I'm out of here, & and the surgeon suggesting that I would likely need extensive Physical Therapy once I am released.

If the nurses would follow the doctor's orders, I would have nothing to complain about. However, when a nurse takes it upon herself to decrease by 50% something that's being given to me to allow me to walk around and try to increase range of motion in my hip, a hip which no longer has an abductor or a significant portion of the gluteus medius as well as large portions of other other muscle groups, you expect me to say nothing? LoL

As laughable as your womanish Australian accent.

Btw, quick little glance and 25 of your last 50 posts have been either to me or about me (even talking about me and other threads in which I hadnt posted in)... nice to see somebody else spends so much time thinking about me.

did it ever occur to you that the hospital may have been made aware of your little video log and the nurses may have decided that they don't like being slatted online when they are doing their jobs.

Your lack of pain relief medication may be down to your lack of respect.

lack of respect isn't only dealt with on car parks you know...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #688 on: September 04, 2017, 12:14:34 AM »
So once again you write a thesis detailing why you are "justifiably" entitled to more pain drugs.

Gee - what a surprise - a junky complaining that he's not getting enough drugs!! Who would have thought?

As for discrediting you, I can assure you that as you sit in hospital, strung out with a self inflicted gaping additional asshole, that you have no credibility to begin with.

I can hear the hospital staff saying the each other "wish this junky girl would hurry up and die already. Tired of dealing with his daddy issues"

Fucking loser.

I will be just as happy with a daily or probably two or three times daily lidocaine injection intramuscular around the area of the injury but doctors have told me they do not do that. that it sounds nice in theory but wouldn't work out well and practice and that they would have to inject into it actual wound multiple times throughout the day and that would give more opportunity to introduce bacteria and this being a hospital there are bacteria and viruses everywhere..... Son there goes that idea.

Also I told the pain management doctor as well as the other doctors here that I don't expect to be on pain medication longer than 2 weeks when I get out even though I was told by pain management that I'll likely be on them for 5 weeks or longer with my kind of injury....

. So me=2wks vs pain management Dr=5+ wks.

How much do you wanna wager I'm off 2wks after I get out?

And as for your fantasy above how to have wishes I would just "hurry up and die"  is kind of comical considering more thAn have the nurses on the other floor asked for my IG or found me and started following me w/o asking as well as 4 (that I know of) from this floor. If anybody watches I would hurry up and done it's the fat old ladies who are giving me a hard time earlier in the week. And I really don't give a fuck about that other fucking God damn.

Simple Simon

« Reply #689 on: September 04, 2017, 12:20:23 AM »

I will be just as happy with a daily or probably two or three times daily lidocaine injection intramuscular around the area of the injury but doctors have told me they do not do that. that it sounds nice in theory but wouldn't work out well and practice and that they would have to inject into it actual wound multiple times throughout the day and that would give more opportunity to introduce bacteria and this being a hospital there are bacteria and viruses everywhere..... Son there goes that idea.

Also I told the pain management doctor as well as the other doctors here that I don't expect to be on pain medication longer than 2 weeks when I get out even though I was told by pain management that I'll likely be on them for 5 weeks or longer with my kind of injury....

And as for your fantasy above how to have wishes I would just "hurry up and die"  is kind of comical considering more thAn have the nurses on the other floor asked for my IG or found me and started following me w/o asking as well as 4 (that I know of) from this floor. If anybody watches I would hurry up and done it's the fat old ladies who are giving me a hard time earlier in the week. And I really don't give a fuck about that other fucking God damn.

well that's believable, a scruffy unkempt hobo with a history of drug addiction who looks like he hasn't bathed in a month is being chased for his number and instagram account by a bevvy of young attractive nurses.

Yep, seems legit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #690 on: September 04, 2017, 01:17:21 AM »
well that's believable, a scruffy unkempt hobo with a history of drug addiction who looks like he hasn't bathed in a month is being chased for his number and instagram account by a bevvy of young attractive nurses.

Yep, seems legit.

Yeah considering they know I'm a personal trainer and I'd shown that my Instagram to show them the timeline of the wound on my hip and the progression of healing also to show that much weight I had lost when I say I'm down about 40 pounds. I'm not surprised you're clueless as to why I would show them my Instagram page with photos of me when I'm normal size.

Everyday you remind us all of why you have no friends whatsoever with your pompous know-it-all attitude you think that would get old even for your family or coworkers to put up with and somebody might mention it to you but nope.

Remind us all why you got banned from every other bodybuilding message board

Simple Simon

« Reply #691 on: September 04, 2017, 01:22:27 AM »
Yeah considering they know I'm a personal trainer and I'd shown that my Instagram to show them the timeline of the wound on my hip and the progression of healing also to show that much weight I had lost when I say I'm down about 40 pounds. I'm not surprised you're clueless as to why I would show them my Instagram page with photos of me when I'm normal size.

Everyday you remind us all of why you have no friends whatsoever with your pompous know-it-all attitude you think that would get old even for your family or coworkers to put up with and somebody might mention it to you but nope.

Remind us all why you got banned from every other bodybuilding message board

no, lets get one thing straight, you told them you are a personal trainer just like you told us, you have not provided them with any evidence to it being true, your instagram does not in any way state you are a personal trainer and someone looking at it would come to the conclusion that you are a scruffy delusionalist who sells steroids online.

I got banned from other message boards because they are littered with fuckwits like you, bodybuilding boards are a trolls dream due to amount of insecure unstable fuckwads that inhabit them and they cant handle banter

and if you are down 40lbs that would make you around 170 now because you normally sit around 215 at 15% BF

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #692 on: September 04, 2017, 01:48:10 AM »

You are the biggest bullshitter.

The ethical code of nurses more often than not, precludes them from adding people on social media.

Nurses code of ethics
"Recognize that if you accept clients as personal contacts on social media sites, you may be crossing a boundary. You may also breach client privacy and confidentiality."

"Use caution when having online social contact with patients or former patients. Online contact with patients or former patients blurs the distinction between a professional and personal relationship."

I am sure these nurses are going to risk their license by following/adding you on social media.  ::) ::)

Your lying knows no bounds. The sad part is that you think we are naive and would believe your lies.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: September 04, 2017, 02:01:18 AM »
If ESFitness is bullshitting, at least he seems to be having a lot of fun doing it. Also, many Getbig folks are stoking the fire, as it were. ES has reason to be bored, he's stuck in the hospital with a fucked up butt. What's y'alls excuse for hanging out on this thread. -Can't be just to give him a hard time....maybe you think you're entertaining him and maybe you are. Life is tricky like that.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #694 on: September 04, 2017, 02:10:31 AM »
If ESFitness is bullshitting, at least he seems to be having a lot of fun doing it. Also, many Getbig folks are stoking the fire, as it were. ES has reason to be bored, he's stuck in the hospital with a fucked up butt. What's y'alls excuse for hanging out on this thread. -Can't be just to give him a hard time....maybe you think you're entertaining him and maybe you are. Life is tricky like that.
And you have spent your entire life being fucked up the butt. It's all semantics.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #695 on: September 04, 2017, 02:29:22 AM »

Yep, seems legit.

Chased for my number eh?
&
A "bevy of young attractive nurses"?

Keypad at keeper taking what I say you flipping it all around to fit your little narrative. Fucking pathetic for a 52 year old man

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #696 on: September 04, 2017, 02:36:38 AM »
did it ever occur to you that the hospital may have been made aware of your little video log and the nurses may have decided that they don't like being slatted online when they are doing their jobs.

Your lack of pain relief medication may be down to your lack of respect.

lack of respect isn't only dealt with on car parks you know...

Are you all so fucking to literate you dumb mother fucker? Nurses were doing their jobs 1st. Then the video was made 2nd.

In your little fucking Theory is blowing all the fucking shit when the nurses have been extra fucking on time and extra fucking nice since being made aware of the fucking videos you dumbass cross-eyed guy.

Oh, and the nurse who cut my pain meds in half without consulting with the doctor first because she thought she wanted to see how well I did? She's been fucking suspended for a week without pay. You're a fucking nurse your job is to follow doctors orders, period. Not fiddle around and pick and choose which orders you are going to follow.

My God, you really are ducking clueless

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #697 on: September 04, 2017, 02:52:48 AM »

The ethical code of nurses more often than not, precludes them from adding people on social media.

Nurses code of ethics
"Recognize that if you accept clients as personal contacts on social media sites, you may be crossing a boundary. You may also breach client privacy and confidentiality."

"Use caution when having online social contact with patients or former patients. Online contact with patients or former patients blurs the distinction between a professional and personal relationship."

I am sure these nurses are going to risk their license by following/adding you on social media.  ::) ::)

Your lying knows no bounds. The sad part is that you think we are naive and would believe your lies.

You think I was ever talking to them to maybe one day date them? Or vice versa? Or to even "hang out" or anything remotely "personal"? And if the rule is so tightly enforced, why the ultrasound tech (a guy) ALSO following my ig?

2 of them take my PERSONAL TRAINING business card & write my ig on the back after explaining to them how small group training works and how I structure mine boot camps and quoted them prices of 129 per month per person for 3 days a week 1 hour each session&  the other i assume got the IG from one of them.

You dumb guy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #698 on: September 04, 2017, 02:55:18 AM »

My "butt" isn't "fucked up". Incision goes up my left hip along the gluteus medius on down over the hip abductor not the gluteus maximus

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #699 on: September 04, 2017, 03:04:47 AM »

Nurses code of ethics

Also considering the fact when I gave them the business card I was no longer their patient as they are in the other building and I ran into them when I was going for walks over on the other unit in the other building, i sont  think they have much to worry about.

Fuck you're an idiot.