Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249029 times)

roman

Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #700 on: September 04, 2017, 03:12:10 AM »
no, lets get one thing straight, you told them you are a personal trainer just like you told us, you have not provided them with any evidence to it being true, your instagram does not in any way state you are a personal trainer and someone looking at it would come to the conclusion that you are a scruffy delusionalist who sells steroids online.

I got banned from other message boards because they are littered with fuckwits like you, bodybuilding boards are a trolls dream due to amount of insecure unstable fuckwads that inhabit them and they cant handle banter

and if you are down 40lbs that would make you around 170 now because you normally sit around 215 at 15% BF
dude you are a fool. shut up.

Simple Simon

« Reply #701 on: September 04, 2017, 03:17:22 AM »
Are you all so fucking to literate you dumb mother fucker? Nurses were doing their jobs 1st. Then the video was made 2nd.

In your little fucking Theory is blowing all the fucking shit when the nurses have been extra fucking on time and extra fucking nice since being made aware of the fucking videos you dumbass cross-eyed guy.

Oh, and the nurse who cut my pain meds in half without consulting with the doctor first because she thought she wanted to see how well I did? She's been fucking suspended for a week without pay. You're a fucking nurse your job is to follow doctors orders, period. Not fiddle around and pick and choose which orders you are going to follow.

My God, you really are ducking clueless

hahahaha  of course she has, you area  fucking strung out junkie who self harms for pain meds.

You are the most ridiculous fucking idiot that has ever been on these boards.

roman

« Reply #702 on: September 04, 2017, 03:18:53 AM »
hahahaha  of course she has, you area  fucking strung out junkie who self harms for pain meds.

You are the most ridiculous fucking idiot that has ever been on these boards.
wow melting right there :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #703 on: September 04, 2017, 03:20:05 AM »
dude you are a fool. shut up.

fool maybe, but I don't pass off pictures of fitness models as myself.

Seriously, who the fuck is going to take any notice of you now....

Simple Simon

« Reply #704 on: September 04, 2017, 03:25:36 AM »
Also considering the fact when I gave them the business card I was no longer their patient as they are in the other building and I ran into them when I was going for walks over on the other unit in the other building, i sont  think they have much to worry about.

Fuck you're an idiot.

Just because a nurse walks from one building to another doesn't negate the fact she is a nurse, and just because you walk from your ward to another ward doesn't negate the fact you are still a patient.
You are a patient from admittance to discharge.

Fucks sake, your grasp on reality is astoundingly poor.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #705 on: September 04, 2017, 03:42:02 AM »
Just because a nurse walks from one building to another doesn't negate the fact she is a nurse, and just because you walk from your ward to another ward doesn't negate the fact you are still a patient.
You are a patient from admittance to discharge.
The
Fucks sake, your grasp on reality is astoundingly poor.

Spokane amazing absolutely fucking amazing that you think somehow you are correct then you obviously obviously obviously have absolutely no clue what the fuc you are talking about

Simple Simon

« Reply #706 on: September 04, 2017, 03:45:14 AM »
Spokane amazing absolutely fucking amazing that you think somehow you are correct then you obviously obviously obviously have absolutely no clue what the fuc you are talking about

and you seem to believe you can just spout any shit you like and people will believe you.

Doesn't work like that here, I suspect you thinks that's what happens in your real life, wake up call mate, no one believes you in real life, they just cant be arsed correcting you.

If we ever met (not going to happen, I tend to avoid people who have nothing to offer) I wouldn't bother asking you to clarify or prove anything you said.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #707 on: September 04, 2017, 04:27:52 AM »
Sorry if this was already answered but was this (ESFitness's infected pinning site)  a ventro gluteal injection?
Wondering because the description of where the wound is ........

Simple Simon

« Reply #708 on: September 04, 2017, 04:29:47 AM »
Sorry if this was already answered but was this (ESFitness's infected pinning site)  a ventro gluteal injection?

He claims it was a spider bite, he had another in 2013.

He does have a reputation for selling bathtub brew gear though and spiders do occasionally get spotted in the bath.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #709 on: September 04, 2017, 04:39:00 AM »
Well I vaguely remember GH15 claiming that dorsal gluteal shots were supposedly less prone to infection than other sites and was asking with that in  mind. But if it's a spider bite......

Simple Simon

« Reply #710 on: September 04, 2017, 04:40:35 AM »
Well I vaguely remember GH15 claiming that dorsal gluteal shots were supposedly less prone to infection than other sites and was asking with that in  mind. But if it's a spider bite......

taking any notice of GH15 and believing its a spider bite takes some special kind of stupid

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #711 on: September 04, 2017, 04:44:32 AM »
Just logging in during special leave (prison again) to admit I was dead wrong for thinking and proclaiming that BeThere and ESFitness are the same person.

Shout out to Taffin, BeThere, Go4it, Droppinplates, falco, Gene, Venom Vince!

O

roman

« Reply #712 on: September 04, 2017, 05:04:40 AM »
fool maybe, but I don't pass off pictures of fitness models as myself.

Seriously, who the fuck is going to take any notice of you now....
you are FOOL  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #713 on: September 04, 2017, 06:20:37 AM »
Just logging in during special leave (prison again) to admit I was dead wrong for thinking and proclaiming that BeThere and ESFitness are the same person.

Shout out to Taffin, BeThere, Go4it, Droppinplates, falco, Gene, Venom Vince!

:D

I made a list!  Let me put my party dress on to celebrate!

(Glad they let you out - now don't do it again - or don't get caught again - whichever)

T

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #714 on: September 04, 2017, 07:08:54 AM »
You are the biggest bullshitter.

The ethical code of nurses more often than not, precludes them from adding people on social media.

Nurses code of ethics
"Recognize that if you accept clients as personal contacts on social media sites, you may be crossing a boundary. You may also breach client privacy and confidentiality."

"Use caution when having online social contact with patients or former patients. Online contact with patients or former patients blurs the distinction between a professional and personal relationship."

I am sure these nurses are going to risk their license by following/adding you on social media.  ::) ::)

Your lying knows no bounds. The sad part is that you think we are naive and would believe your lies.

It's up to the discretion of the pt.  Doesn't seem like it bothers ESFitness so no problem there

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #715 on: September 04, 2017, 07:48:57 AM »
It's up to the discretion of the pt.  Doesn't seem like it bothers ESFitness so no problem there

And I hadn't even mentioned the fact I have one member of the security I guess team or whatever you call it as a personal training client another is a client and a customer and I have picked up two more as customers since being here who have asked for business cards who also since my stay here have started following me on Instagram. Also not to mention the fact it two nights ago I look up and I hear a voice that I recognize in the hallway and a couple minutes later in walks a Nurses Aide who I used to date about 3yrs ago (before the med student). So nevermind me trying to sleep with one of the nurses (which is was/am not), now I have an NA-II who I actually HAVE slept with in my room asking if I had enough ice and water and if I peed in the past hour. The conversation stayed professional it's not like she was like "hey remember that time I tried to deepthroat you n i gagged so hard I almost puked haha?" Or "remember the first time you fucked me and you came inside me instead of pulling out I'm coming on my stomach and I freaked out thinking I was going to get pregnant and then you had to explain to me the amount of testosterone you use there's no way I would be pregnant hahaha funny was that, right?"... & I sure as fuck ain't talk like that to her.... Oh, and for fucks sake, I have other girls still working here who I used to date back in the day. girls that work in the lab ("clinical research laboratory scientist" I believe is her job title. For fucksake she's probably the one looking at my lab results and could be tinkering with them! oh no!) And girls at work and radiation, holy fuc those are all kinds of Ethics issues, right? I better just go and change hospitals all together, right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #716 on: September 04, 2017, 08:06:37 AM »
You think I was ever talking to them to maybe one day date them? Or vice versa? Or to even "hang out" or anything remotely "personal"? And if the rule is so tightly enforced, why the ultrasound tech (a guy) ALSO following my ig?

2 of them take my PERSONAL TRAINING business card & write my ig on the back after explaining to them how small group training works and how I structure mine boot camps and quoted them prices of 129 per month per person for 3 days a week 1 hour each session&  the other i assume got the IG from one of them.

You dumb guy.

The Board of Nursing clearly state that a nurse cannot date a patient until 2 years after discharge. I am sure they got your IG to wait 2 years to date you.  ::) ::) Or, better yet, to date you before that and risk losing their license  ::) ::)Geez, you are one uninformed dope.

National Council of State Boards of Nursing:

"It is always the responsibility of a health care professional to establish appropriate boundaries with current and FORMER patients."

A health care provider shall not engage, or attempt to engage, in the activities listed in subsection (1) of this section with a former patient, client or key party within two years after the provider-patient/client relationship ends."
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #717 on: September 04, 2017, 08:14:12 AM »
The Board of Nursing clearly state that a nurse cannot date a patient until 2 years after discharge. I am sure they got your IG to wait 2 years to date you.  ::) ::) Or, better yet, to date you before that and risk losing their license  ::) ::)Geez, you are one uninformed dope.

Board of Nursing:

"It is always the responsibility of a health care professional to establish appropriate boundaries with current and FORMER patients."

A health care provider shall not engage, or attempt to engage, in the activities listed in subsection (1) of this section with a former patient, client or key party within two years after the provider-patient/client relationship ends."

Wow I guess I really should have check with Hospital policy before I came to this Hospital knowing that there's people who work here who I dated years before I came here as a patient you fucking dumb fuck. Maybe 2 years ago they should have asked me what hospital would I go to if I should ever need to go to the hospital so they can quit their fucking job and go work somewhere else if that works at ever happen. My God for somebody who thinks they're fucking intelligent ..you searched Hospital fucking policy for fucksake... for hospital that you will never in your life step foot in, only in attempt to prove me wrong... Only to end up looking like a fucking fool... Again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #718 on: September 04, 2017, 08:15:16 AM »
It's up to the discretion of the pt.  Doesn't seem like it bothers ESFitness so no problem there

That is why I wrote, "The ethical code of nurses more often than not." Did you miss the "MORE OFTEN THAN NOT" part?  ??? ???

Do professionals make boundary violations? Yes.

However, I highly doubt multiple nurses on his floor are all following him on IG, since it may constitute a boundary crossing/violation. Don't be so gullible. Do you actually believe that multiple nurses will risk a boundary cross and/or violation and possibly jeopardize their license?  ::) ::)
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #719 on: September 04, 2017, 08:17:17 AM »
Wow I guess I really should have check with Hospital policy before I came to this Hospital knowing that there's people who work here who I dated years before I came here as a patient you fucking dumb fuck. Maybe 2 years ago they should have asked me what hospital would I go to if I should ever need to go to the hospital so they can quit their fucking job and go work somewhere else if that works at ever happen. My God for somebody who thinks they're fucking intelligent ..you searched Hospital fucking policy for fucksake... for hospital that you will never in your life step foot in, only in attempt to prove me wrong... Only to end up looking like a fucking fool... Again.

In your original statement, you wrote, "MAYBE ONE DAY DATE THEM," which implies that you may date them in the FUTURE.

Now you're saying that you ALREADY dated them in the past.

You can't keep your lies straight. Just stop. You're looking like an idiot and you're caught in your own lies. Just stop.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #720 on: September 04, 2017, 08:18:31 AM »
Of course we should listen to you rather than company policies, Im sure in an employment tribunal the nurse could take you along as a sort of "Harley Brite" representative to establish the said policy was a crock of shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #721 on: September 04, 2017, 08:19:59 AM »
In your original statement, you wrote, "MAYBE ONE DAY DATE THEM," which implies that you may date them in the FUTURE.

Now you're saying that you ALREADY dated them in the past.

You can't keep your lies straight. Just stop. You're looking like an idiot and you're caught in your own lies. Just stop.
by "dated" he means asked them the time...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #722 on: September 04, 2017, 08:24:27 AM »
Of course we should listen to you rather than company policies, Im sure in an employment tribunal the nurse could take you along as a sort of "Harley Brite" representative to establish the said policy was a crock of shit.

Why should I look up Hospital Policy or the Board of Ethics when I can just ask ESFitness. How crazy of me!
X

roman

« Reply #723 on: September 04, 2017, 08:25:03 AM »
by "dated" he means asked them the time...
your date 3 times a day..

Simple Simon

« Reply #724 on: September 04, 2017, 08:26:06 AM »
your date 3 times a day..

30 posts and already a one trick pony.

welcome back Sev,..,

all that vomiting and all I can manage is this