Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249016 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #750 on: September 04, 2017, 01:11:50 PM »
Monday is test cyp pin day. Frigging 22 gauge syringe broke the skin but would not go through the muscle :). -Hurt a bit. The injection site on my left gluteus medius turned angry red and swelled up like a golf ball. Massaged the heck out of it. The redness paled, but the lump remains. This is the second time I've gotten a dull syringe fresh out of the wrapper.

-Better not end up with an infection. -Don't want to be making cell phone videos from the hospital.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #751 on: September 04, 2017, 01:36:52 PM »
Poss and BO eh? Guess these sponge baths I get everyday with this pretty pink and sweet-smelling Surgical soap that're good enough going to the operating room with, & this Right Guard Xtreme 96 hour whatever antiperspirant deodorant must the ineffective as well right?

Maybe you misjudge the water I put in my hair before every time I hit record on these videos as being oil or some shit. Maybe you're jealous of my ability to even grow a beard. He'll trade you I'll trade my Viking fucking facial hair that on my neck was nice and clean shaven when I came in and here we are fourth day of September and what was clean-shaven when I came in now has about an inch love beard growth. Who knows how long the hair on my chin and my cheeks and jawline has grown since I've been in

Try something new.. maybe instead take a little break from staring intently at the computer screen for an update or when the next time I post and clean up that fucking mess behind you it's all piece of shit CDs you have she only take you a fucking hour. You live in a fucking pigsty if that's the cleanest part of your fucking house part you choose to take a picture in front of who knows what the fuc the rest of your dwelling looks like
thick hair growth is the sign of being a neanderthal

Our house is lovely, we have a 3 bed bungalow with two conservatories with a 1/3 acre garden at the back. the room I was in was our junk room, its the room we chuck stuff and close the door, the rest of the house is immaculate, we get the occasional spider like you but the cats kill them for us.

its so clean I could make steroids and not end up with a huge hole in my hip if I wanted too.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #752 on: September 04, 2017, 01:38:46 PM »
thick hair growth is the sign of being a neanderthal

Our house is lovely, we have a 3 bed bungalow with two conservatories with a 1/3 acre garden at the back. the room I was in was our junk room, its the room we chuck stuff and close the door, the rest of the house is immaculate, we get the occasional spider like you but the cats kill them for us.

its so clean I could make steroids and not end up with a huge hole in my hip if I wanted too.

Be There, would you ever adopt ESFITNESS?
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #753 on: September 04, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »
Be There, would you ever adopt ESFITNESS?

by the time I got to the pound he would have been destroyed....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #754 on: September 04, 2017, 01:42:17 PM »
by the time I got to the pound he would have been destroyed....

Superb.  Just superb. ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #755 on: September 04, 2017, 02:53:32 PM »
Monday is test cyp pin day. Frigging 22 gauge syringe broke the skin but would not go through the muscle :). -Hurt a bit. The injection site on my left gluteus medius turned angry red and swelled up like a golf ball. Massaged the heck out of it. The redness paled, but the lump remains. This is the second time I've gotten a dull syringe fresh out of the wrapper.

-Better not end up with an infection. -Don't want to be making cell phone videos from the hospital.  ;D

Congratulations you've now successfully used more steroids in one day than Shih Tzu has used in his entire life

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: September 04, 2017, 03:10:27 PM »
Congratulations you've now successfully used more steroids in one day than Shih Tzu has used in his entire life

:) 200mg and the "extra butt cheek" is dissipating already.

roman

« Reply #757 on: September 05, 2017, 02:23:23 AM »
none of this is real, you just wander around the wards leaving the stench of piss and BO like a skunkish octopus...
and you leave a stench of vomit in your council house in Manchester.  :-X

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #758 on: September 05, 2017, 03:11:52 AM »
and you leave a stench of vomit in your council house in Manchester.  :-X

Damn, you managed to record ESFitness voice-to-text his next post?

Simple Simon

« Reply #759 on: September 05, 2017, 03:53:54 AM »
and you leave a stench of vomit in your council house in Manchester.  :-X

why don't you post a pic of my wife so you can confirm its you Sev?

I have missed you by the way...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #760 on: September 05, 2017, 08:37:21 AM »
Damn, you managed to record ESFitness voice-to-text his next post?

Is that English?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #761 on: September 05, 2017, 01:51:14 PM »
Haven't read through 31 pages of what is likely a few guys bickering back n forth, so sorry if this has already been discussed.
ESF, what is the actual medical reason the hospital and insurance (assuming you have insurance) is keeping you in the hospital rather than discharging to a SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) which is "rehab" (not a "nursing home")?  A SNF will have physical therapy, occupational therapy, medication management, smaller nurse-to-patient ratio and better food. Recovery in a SNF is generally faster because the therapies are more structured, frequent and intense.  Plus less chance of getting secondary infections, etc...

I would strongly suggest you start researching eligible SNFs in your area before hospital discharge planning comes in and suddenly gives you the boot and  your options are severely limited.  If you get it narrowed down to 2 or 3, maybe have a friend or relative physically check them out.  Some are very nice and others are shitholes.  You likely won't find or be able to get into a 5 star, but don't accept anything less than a 4 star.
:

Simple Simon

« Reply #762 on: September 05, 2017, 02:06:08 PM »
Haven't read through 31 pages of what is likely a few guys bickering back n forth, so sorry if this has already been discussed.
ESF, what is the actual medical reason the hospital and insurance (assuming you have insurance) is keeping you in the hospital rather than discharging to a SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) which is "rehab" (not a "nursing home")?  A SNF will have physical therapy, occupational therapy, medication management, smaller nurse-to-patient ratio and better food. Recovery in a SNF is generally faster because the therapies are more structured, frequent and intense.  Plus less chance of getting secondary infections, etc...

I would strongly suggest you start researching eligible SNFs in your area before hospital discharge planning comes in and suddenly gives you the boot and  your options are severely limited.  If you get it narrowed down to 2 or 3, maybe have a friend or relative physically check them out.  Some are very nice and others are shitholes.  You likely won't find or be able to get into a 5 star, but don't accept anything less than a 4 star.

he will retort that you are talking shit and he knows exactly what he's doing because he is friends with all the doctors and nurses and hospital administration and they are giving him preferential treatment because if his standing in the health and fitness community.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #763 on: September 05, 2017, 02:45:49 PM »
he will retort that you are talking shit and he knows exactly what he's doing because he is friends with all the doctors and nurses and hospital administration and they are giving him preferential treatment because if his standing in the health and fitness community.
He's likely running the hospital by now, performing surgery countless times a day with skills he learned in jail.

Simple Simon

« Reply #764 on: September 05, 2017, 02:49:03 PM »
He's likely running the hospital by now, performing surgery countless times a day with skills he learned in jail.

yes, just checked the hospitals surgical supply order online

35 guitar strings....

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #765 on: September 05, 2017, 02:59:51 PM »
Is that English?

Best you could come up with, EatShitForbrains?
No wonder you're stuck in jail or rehab for self-inflicted harm. Waste of skin.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: September 05, 2017, 03:01:23 PM »

The doctor likely won't release him because he still has an open wound with a drain tube. Also, he's at high risk for a staph infection. In the states, there are laws that prevent hospitals from releasing patients too soon. However, the patient and probably their primary care doctor must advocate for a continued stay.

I'm surprised you say that SNF food is better than hospital food. During the years that my wife was in and out of the hospital and NSF's, she said the food was better in the hospital. It probably depends on which hospital it is. She also said the food at home was the best.  :)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #767 on: September 05, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »
The doctor likely won't release him because he still has an open wound with a drain tube. Also, he's at high risk for a staph infection. In the states, there are laws that prevent hospitals from releasing patients too soon. However, the patient and probably their primary care doctor must advocate for a continued stay.

I'm surprised you say that SNF food is better than hospital food. During the years that my wife was in and out of the hospital and NSF's, she said the food was better in the hospital. It probably depends on which hospital it is. She also said the food at home was the best.  :)

Replying to these bottom to top.

How to drain tube it's a wound vacuum thing Sobek youm whatever that has a tube that sucking fluids and what not out of the wound. Just had it changed this morning and took fucking hours compared to other 30 minutes it usually takes because they had to call in the surgeon and all that shit and decided to take out the stitches when the surgeon explained what was a 3-inch Grand Canyon is now about a half inch deep and it's healed faster than he ever would have expected that's likely due to "all the stuff I'm doing". I'll take that as a compliment. The 3rd compliment I've gotten from him which is kind of nice considering me and him really really got off on the wrong foot. First two were him asking if I was a pharmacist. I thought he was being sarcastic or making a joke. Second was if I had dropped out of med school. Again, thought he was being sarcastic or make it a joke, but he was being serious both times and probably overheard nurses talking about conversations we'd had.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #768 on: September 05, 2017, 04:16:51 PM »
Best you could come up with, EatShitForbrains?
No wonder you're stuck in jail or rehab for self-inflicted harm. Waste of skin.

Eh, I'm in neither in jail nor rehab. And you should Look up the definition of "self inflicted harm".

While you're at it look up going back to school. Your case probably is beginning at about the 4th grade because in case nobody has let you know previously, you sound uneducated as fuck.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #769 on: September 05, 2017, 04:18:30 PM »

More of the fantasy you like to come up with in your own mind about how my life is and how you would love for me to reply to Princess L, when she's always been super cool with me.

Btw, funny how youre the first to reply to her in this thread... not to mention how she asked a serious question and you interject with more of your trolling bullshit I'm Amazed you have not been banned from this website as well just like the others

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #770 on: September 05, 2017, 04:24:24 PM »
More of the fantasy you like to come up with in your own mind about how my life is and how you would love for me to reply to Princess L, when she's always been super cool with me.

Btw, funny how youre the first to reply to her in this thread... not to mention how she asked a serious question and you interject with more of your trolling bullshit I'm Amazed you have not been banned from this website as well just like the others

Don't ban jeffy, he's one of a kind.

Trolls are welcome here!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #771 on: September 05, 2017, 04:49:17 PM »

Prime, backload an insulin syringe and do it subcutaneously, twice using half amounts over same time period just use the skin at the top of your thigh, its painless and just as effective, stuff doing IM at your age on such small amounts, the ab fat can be a bit tender but tope of legs and glute skin is fine, honestly up to .5ml you will have no problems, some guys don't like the half dose as they cant feel it, but it works better and healthier than larger doses, not that TRT doses are overkill, but personally I prefer more consistent lower levels just from a health point of view.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #772 on: September 05, 2017, 04:50:27 PM »

I've gone over a bit of this in some of the videos, but I switched insurance companies about a month prior and I was supposed to be in a SNF by last wed/thurs but found out on Friday and that one of the insurance companies or whatever it was thought I had dual coverage and there was a mix-up in which insurance company to bill. Thought it was cleared up on Friday and I will be out of here on Friday afternoon but it wasn't so I took me until today because of the holiday weekend and then today I found out the mix-up still wasn't cleared up.

Had a, I don't know how to call it, "interaction" with the doctor about him wanting to send me home because he says (in some accent) "oh I see you moving around just fine and walking around all day and you can do this and this and this and dress yourselfand do just fine"... Move around?  dude you only seem to walk up and down the hallway Premera 20 minutes now after I get a shot of Dilaudid three times a day that's only walking straight front or backwards I got movie the side I have zero lateral movement in my left leg it's as if my hip abductor and gluteus medius is completely gone or firing at 0%. And dress myself? Dude I can't even put on my socks. I can't even put on my shoes. And I'm curious whether or not I can put on a pair of track pants or gym pants. And I was told I supposed to be going to a Skilled Nursing Facility because I was told I would need extensive physical therapy by the surgeon. And I seriously don't even look at my chart from longer than 6 minutes. Because you want to send me home the first time we met in that hallway but I pointed out to you that I had a midline in my arm and would require that midline for IV antibiotics and I cannot go home with a midline or Hospital policy because I have a history of IV drug use despite being clean for a year and a half. I'm surprised you're not aware of this. The dude also wanted to cut me loose with just cutting me off of the 2 mg every two hour Dilaudid dose I was getting with just 20 mg of oxycodone IR two or three times a day. Which is absurd considering the surgery that I had. I even spoke with two pain management doctors regarding what I'm going to do for pain management when I am discharged from this place the plan was to bring the oxycodone dose up to a sufficient level so that I'm not "falling off a cliff" when they pull the Dilaudid. ( can't have IV painkillers in an SNF). Can't fucking God I'm still here today when they pulled out the stitches and that while in here I still get a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid a couple minutes before they start the wound VAC change which is when they pulled out the stitches cuz holy fucking hell pulling those fucking stitches out hurt like a mother fucker.... anyways this doctor is more afraid of me putting a negative comment about him on YouTube then he is with looking at my fucking chart (ill talk about thAt more after I'm discharged from the hospital... They're super concerned about their little PR damage control bullshit since the other day)... Long story

Anyways... so I got about 20 minutes left in the day 2 trailer fix this insurance shit and get them looking for an SNF the rest of the day and first thing in the morning and best case scenario is I'm out here tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I'm super aware I'm likely going to need physical therapy or at the very least occupational therapy.

Speaking to the pain management doctor I mentioned I don't anticipate being on painkillers longer than 2 weeks with that second week tapering down he mentioned me like we need any painkillers for about 5 weeks if not more earlier this morning. I'm sticking to my two week estimate. Right now I believe you my total milligrams of Oxycodone is about 280 per day consisting of 40 mg of oxy CR twice per day every 12 hours and then every 3 hours 20 mg of Oxy IR and those doses fucking suck. Even with the one milligram Dilaudid every 6 hours. Going to ask three pulled off the Dilaudid 1mg shyt tonight if they can bump the oxy CR doses by 20 mg each and see if that helps

I seriously doubt the food at any of the SNF is going to be any better than what I get here. This place is like the Cedar-Sinai of Palm Springs area. Catering service here is like a fucking Resort. Even made a couple of videos about the food.

They were even looking at SNS as far away as Loma Linda which I seriously hope I don't go to because number one that may be the hospital where my ex-fiance works. Since she's finally graduated med school. Number two that Hospital is a Seventh-Day Adventist Hospital and those people are vegetarian. That's the same hospital I was in when I had sepsis back in 2014 before I went to Cancun the food there is fucking horrible the entire time I was there I probably spent $200 on grilled cheese sandwiches after sneaking down to the cafeteria three or four times a day. & number 3 its fucking far & I won't be able to do any business from there or get visitors

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #773 on: September 05, 2017, 04:51:58 PM »
Don't ban jeffy, he's one of a kind.

Trolls are welcome here!

Fuck that lol the piece of shit ruins every threat he posted and keeps anything from being productive or constructive

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #774 on: September 05, 2017, 05:04:33 PM »

mmm, I have to disagree here based on direct experience, specifically in Southern California with 6 different SNFs and 3 different hospital (conglomerates with various locations), along with a few others in other states.  There are many SNFs that specialize in wound care.  A primary care doc, no matter his tenure, has just so much "pull" before he/she is going to get push-back from the hospital admin and insurance.  The bottom line is that better overall care will be provided by high quality SNF in terms of care, attention (patient-nurse ratio), less risk of infections and yes, food (depends on the dietary dept. of course), plus there's WAY MORE attention given to the "rehab" portion of care which includes PT & OT.  

ANYONE who works in a hospital will tell you to get the hell out of there ASAP!
: