Author Topic: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?  (Read 19547 times)

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Caught my pal doing something weird. Should I be worried?
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »
 I used to sleep walk as a kid and into my teens infrequently. I would wake up in my living room and not remember why? In basic training a guy told me I went to his bed shook him and told him to get out of my bed. He mentioned it to me weeks later and I kinda recalled it. Someone else said I was marching in my sleep and sounding off. But not sure if he was just being funny about it lol

My biological father would fall asleep drunk at the dinner table in his plate. He would wake up and piss in the kitchen. He would do all types of crazy shit awake or sleeping. He punched my mom and strangle her thinking he was in vietnam during the night. Pulled a gun at a military parade. Drove a truck through the front of someones house. Later on he really started going crazy and ended up in and out of jail and rehab for ten years.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
I used to sleep walk as a kid and into my teens infrequently. I would wake up in my living room and not remember why? In basic training a guy told me I went to his bed shook him and told him to get out of my bed. He mentioned it to me weeks later and I kinda recalled it. Someone else said I was marching in my sleep and sounding off. But not sure if he was just being funny about it lol

My biological father would fall asleep drunk at the dinner table in his plate. He would wake up and piss in the kitchen. He would do all types of crazy shit awake or sleeping. He punched my mom and strangle her thinking he was in vietnam during the night. Pulled a gun at a military parade. Drove a truck through the front of someones house. Later on he really started going crazy and ended up in and out of jail and rehab for ten years.
;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »
You guys ever get that crazy feeling of dozing off while driving, then suddenly jolting back to reality scared shitless because you had no idea how long you were out.  ;D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2011, 05:12:54 PM »

I would call punching your mom at night and trying to strangle her is pretty crazy just that  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2011, 05:15:51 PM »
then I thought, "Aliens don't abduct black people!?"
LOL  ;D

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2011, 05:19:24 PM »
Yea definatly true......   Atleast we always can look to our Heavenly father.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »
James, any news from your buddy, this shit is interesting!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »
Btw, this is a serious and true post.

So my buddy and I went for a few drinks last night at a bar close to my place. You know, just to catch up and bitch about women, bosses, etc. The usual. Anyway, it got a bit late and because he was a bit drunk, he ended up crashing at my place on the sofa (sorry boys, not kinky stuff). Anyway, in the middle of the night I woke up the a dull thumping noise, occurring in about 3 second intervals. It actually shook some some stuff in my room. Anyway, I got up to have a look downstairs. By now I figured out that the sound is coming from the living room. Anyway, it was dark when I walk in but I clearly saw my mate doing something FUCKING weird.

He was facing the wall, dressed only in his boxers ... doing jumps, as if skipping with an invisible rope. I was 'dude, wtf', he turned around, and looked at me angrily, as if pissed off at me for disturbing him. His face look all contorted and weird, like it wasn't him. In a clear voice he said 'Nothing', and walked back to the sofa and seem to fall asleep again instantly. I asked if he was ok but got no answer. Anyway, I went for a piss and came back to the living room and now he was standing by the window, staring out at the street, eyes open, but empty, if you know what I mean. Again I asked him if he was ok. He turned around, looked at me and started making a fucking growling sound, but in a high pitched voice. By then I was freaked the fuck out. Known him for more than half my life and never seen such behaviour. I told him to get back to sleep and he did so right away. I stood there for another few minutes, not knowing what the hell to do, but he seemed to be in a deep sleep by then. This was 3am exactly and still another 4 hours before I had to get up for work. I hanged down there for just under an hour, looking at him, but he was out cold. I finally went back upstairs, locked my room, barricaded it and finally got to sleep at around 5am. Never heard anything again from downstairs.

I carefully went down at 7am and he was gone which again was VERY unlike him as he'll usually stay for coffee. I checked all the rooms but he was gone. Tried calling him today but his phone was off, still is off, the whole day. And again, totally unlike him.

Should I be worried?
There is more to your buddy than you might like/know/think. What you described are alters  aka split personalities activated at night .. won't get into details .. he needs help in a serious way. You have me on facebook. PM me ..

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2011, 06:56:09 PM »
Dancin in da club but still thinkin of u homos

forever aloooone bitches wohoooo

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2011, 06:56:56 PM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2011, 06:57:51 PM »

wtf is wrong with you? stop doing drugs for fuck's sake

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »
LOL  ;D
Well, they stopped after that famous 1950s New England case---the one that set the groundwork for recalling abductions under hynopsis. Dude was Ethiopian and was a mailman, and his wife was white. She was having a good old time with those aliens as they did a physical...but he was apparently screaming his head off as they did an anal exam...after that, those greys were like, "we aren't abducting anymore black people".

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2011, 08:28:10 PM »
i would do something weirder just to fuck with him, like when he is screaming start to masturbate very slowly and look into his eyes, see if he's bluffing

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2011, 08:35:54 PM »

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2011, 08:36:47 PM »
sounds like night terror/sleep walking
my little brother had that when he was younger... freaky shit.
when we didn't know what the fuck it was... my sister and i were in the living room... then my little brother (around 8 at the time) came running down the stairs with a look of pure fear in his eyes and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him and yelled "they're coming for us!!! we're all gonna die!!!!" then he walked around really fast in a circle looking like he was holding the weight of the world on his shoulders... then he just sat next to me watching tv like nothing ever happened... then went up without saying a word and went to bed...
next morning when he woke up i said "WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!!????? WHO WAS AFTER YOU!!!? YOU WERE ALL CRAZY!!!" and he said "what? what you talking about?"... he didn't remember a thing.
kept going on for 8 years til he was 16 then it just went away...
we got so used to it that sometime he'd come down yelling about how the house is burning and the fire will eat us all up and we'd just say "sit your ass down and have a sandwich, we're watching tv"... LOL

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2011, 08:38:45 PM »
wtf is wrong with you? stop doing drugs for fuck's sake

why, bro?

just havin a good time

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2011, 09:43:32 PM »
Well, they stopped after that famous 1950s New England case---the one that set the groundwork for recalling abductions under hynopsis. Dude was Ethiopian and was a mailman, and his wife was white. She was having a good old time with those aliens as they did a physical...but he was apparently screaming his head off as they did an anal exam...after that, those greys were like, "we aren't abducting anymore black people".
Too funny!  :)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2011, 09:46:27 PM »
sounds like night terror/sleep walking
my little brother had that when he was younger... freaky shit.
when we didn't know what the fuck it was... my sister and i were in the living room... then my little brother (around 8 at the time) came running down the stairs with a look of pure fear in his eyes and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him and yelled "they're coming for us!!! we're all gonna die!!!!" then he walked around really fast in a circle looking like he was holding the weight of the world on his shoulders... then he just sat next to me watching tv like nothing ever happened... then went up without saying a word and went to bed...
next morning when he woke up i said "WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!!????? WHO WAS AFTER YOU!!!? YOU WERE ALL CRAZY!!!" and he said "what? what you talking about?"... he didn't remember a thing.
kept going on for 8 years til he was 16 then it just went away...
we got so used to it that sometime he'd come down yelling about how the house is burning and the fire will eat us all up and we'd just say "sit your ass down and have a sandwich, we're watching tv"... LOL

sometimes deamons just leave u they say

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2011, 09:56:01 PM »
I have trashed a couple of plywood doors while asleep (no drugs).  :-[ With a barbell of course, getbig/bodybuilder style. Once while sleeping in the same room with my little sister woke up disoriented and thinking she is evil and I must revenge her and then snapped out of it, but I'm glad I have never hurt anyone (or myself).

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2011, 10:00:49 PM »
you guys have pretty scary stories, i only have sleep paralyzis, the monster i see when i open my eyes and cant move is enough for me, lol

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2011, 12:43:57 AM »
you guys have pretty scary stories, i only have sleep paralyzis, the monster i see when i open my eyes and cant move is enough for me, lol

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2011, 12:44:50 AM »
he is always infront of me

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2011, 01:18:48 AM »
Yep, got hold of him last night in the end. Apparently he never went home to charge his phone (fucking crappy smartphone with 8 hour battery life) and gone straight to work. He's a management consultant and always working on different projects and not always in his office where I can reach him.

Caught him at home last night. I actually went there with great hesitation and made some mental notes of where he kept his sharp and heavy objects so I could reach it before him. Opened the door as if nothing was wrong and was glad to see me. I straight away asked him if he remembered last night ... he didn't. Although, very interestingly, he did say that at times in his sleep last night, he felt a great weight on him and he was struggling to breathe at times. He also remember having a conversation with someone but I think that was him dreaming or it could've been when I spoke to him. Sadly, he remembers nothing else of the night. He also said that he had never sleepwalked before as far as he knows.

I think we can safely conclude that he did in fact have an episode of sleepwalking.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2011, 01:20:09 AM »
there is this sleep paralyzis monster again sitting on the chest of another guy

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2011, 01:27:31 AM »
there is this sleep paralyzis monster again sitting on the chest of another guy

But would they get up and so some strange shit?