Author Topic: What physique do you realistically strive for ??  (Read 27424 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: What physique do you realistically strive for ??
« Reply #225 on: December 02, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »
hahaha Why is he dancing with that mass monster?

Couldnt find Nicole that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni27c7aIVqc
Oh...Monica!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »
Sometimes.  I make my mistakes, but I try and keep moving forward in the right direction.  It's fun to come on here and ruffle feathers.  These guys get so bent out of shape when you post a picture and your doing well.  If it bothers them, stop coming back to the thread.  but they can't. it's a drug to guys like no one.  It would be impossible for him to leave this thread and not come back.

all the possessions in the world will never fill that big empty hole in your personality called insecurity.

and as sad as it is, it's kinda nice to see even those who think they have everything, don't really have anything.

and thats why you keep coming back.

:)
b

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #227 on: December 02, 2008, 12:06:40 PM »

all the possessions in the world will never fill that big empty hole in your personality called insecurity.

and as sad as it is, it's kinda nice to see even those who think they have everything, don't really have anything.

well...said.  now...more pics because i'm bored until my girl gets home in 2 hrs.
Oh...Monica!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 02, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
I have to agree with no one on this.

Posting your own pic/pics of your rides etc. thousands of times without being asked to do so reeks of epic douchebaggery/insecurity.

"Guys look at me, I'm succesful". Haha give me a break.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #229 on: December 02, 2008, 12:12:40 PM »

Maybe not, but he has noted that he does the X-Mas Santa thingy for needy kids every year. That cuts him a lot of slack in my book. Have you given of yourself over the last year?  ???

/not nut-huggin, just askin?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: December 02, 2008, 12:12:47 PM »
I have to agree with captain eq. I geniunely think with enough gear, the right nutrition, and the proper length training anyone can carry similar amounts of muscle to any 3rd tier bb

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #231 on: December 02, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
I have to agree with captain eq. I geniunely think with enough gear, the right nutrition, and the proper length training anyone can carry similar amounts of muscle to any 3rd tier bb

x2.

definitly possible.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 02, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »
 :-[

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: December 02, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »
Maybe not, but he has noted that he does the X-Mas Santa thingy for needy kids every year. That cuts him a lot of slack in my book. Have you given of yourself over the last year?  ???

/not nut-huggin, just askin?

This year I am taking care of 30 kids.  I helped 25 last year. Every year as I do better, the more I give to underprivileged kids. You guys can roast me for it, but it feels really good to dress up and give out gifts to these little guys and girls.  They appreciate it.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: December 02, 2008, 12:45:23 PM »
This year I am taking care of 30 kids.  I helped 25 last year. Every year as I do better, the more I give to underprivileged kids. You guys can roast me for it, but it feels really good to dress up and give out gifts to these little guys and girls.  They appreciate it.

Props dude. That's really awesome that you do that.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #235 on: December 02, 2008, 12:46:11 PM »
Xfactor is a good dude, looks great and helps kids, cant ask for much more.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #236 on: December 02, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »

Cool!!!

Much respect for you!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 02, 2008, 12:49:04 PM »
Props dude. That's really awesome that you do that.

It's better than buying any expensive car, or house, or whatever...  No better feeling than helping some of these little kids out.  'No one' will probably have something to say, but that's cool one day I hope he takes action like this in his community and enjoys the rewards of helping.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »
honestly i'd be interested to see how many people do what Xfactor does and help out kids like that, i gaurantee you it's not many.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2008, 12:50:56 PM »
I dont do much but as part of an initiative here at my job, I buy three to four things for kids at this group home every year. Also I donate alot of old clothes to clothing drives held in the city. So some bums are wearing my 400 dollar jeans from 2006.
L

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2008, 12:51:35 PM »
I dont do much but as part of an initiative here at my job, I buy three to four things for kids at this group home every year. Also I donate alot of old clothes to clothing drives held in the city. So some bums are wearing my 400 dollar jeans from 2006.
good stuff man, props.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 02, 2008, 12:53:00 PM »
honestly i'd be interested to see how many people do what Xfactor does and help out kids like that, i gaurantee you it's not many.

If I can influence a few people in this lifetime to do some kind getsures I'd be happy with that.  Sounds silly, but some people don't know where to begin. Local United Way is a good place.  Time, money, both whatever there are some hurtin kids out there.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 02, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

That to me is cool!  Having a good physique, looking good etc... is great, but this is what is cool.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #243 on: December 02, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »
If I can influence a few people in this lifetime to do some kind getsures I'd be happy with that.  Sounds silly, but some people don't know where to begin. Local United Way is a good place.  Time, money, both whatever there are some hurtin kids out there.
i agree man, there's more important things in this world than money and the "me first" yuppie attitude so common these days, helping out people in need makes you a REAL winner no matter how much money you have.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #244 on: December 02, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »
Shut the fuck up with your helping kids bullshit

This isnt the Oprah show

Get the fuck outta this thread with that bullshit and let's get back at mocking that idiot who thought he could look like Pavol
Z

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: December 02, 2008, 12:56:54 PM »
suddenly bums everywhere walking around in npc/ golds gym wear.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #246 on: December 02, 2008, 12:58:53 PM »
It's better than buying any expensive car, or house, or whatever...  No better feeling than helping some of these little kids out.  'No one' will probably have something to say, but that's cool one day I hope he takes action like this in his community and enjoys the rewards of helping.

good stuff man

But could you help Bluto out? the guy needs all the help he can get lol

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: December 02, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »
i agree man, there's more important things in this world than money and the "me first" yuppie attitude so common these days, helping out people in need makes you a REAL winner no matter how much money you have.

Yeah my parents are average income, but ever since I can remember they've always donated in some way. Last year they bought some of those delivery chrismas dinners for some unfortunate kids. It's too bad it's usually the richest people in town that don't donate a goddamn thing.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »
Yeah my parents are average income, but ever since I can remember they've always donated in some way. Last year they bought some of those delivery chrismas dinners for some unfortunate kids. It's too bad it's usually the richest people in town that don't donate a goddamn thing.

i really hope these persons will burn in the flames of hell eternally.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #249 on: December 02, 2008, 01:41:57 PM »
That to me is cool! Having a good physique, looking good etc... is great, but this is what is cool.

you are such an egotistical idiot.

and by the way, the only reason you take time to help anyone, is so you can tell others you do.

you're truly pathetic, in every sense of the word.

congratulations on that.
b