Author Topic: What physique do you realistically strive for ??  (Read 27423 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: What physique do you realistically strive for ??
« Reply #300 on: December 02, 2008, 07:33:12 PM »
imho, telling people about the charity work you do (even in the most modest tone) is a douchebag move

QFT.

glad i'm not the only person who thinks this.
b

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: December 02, 2008, 07:45:21 PM »

back to what the cap says, anyone know who this was at 18?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: December 02, 2008, 08:07:16 PM »
touche

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #303 on: December 02, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »
The Great Milos Sarcev of course  :)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: December 02, 2008, 08:13:46 PM »
To back up what captain eq. said, thats not that an impressive of a physique for an 18yo, obviously a lot of time was spent in the gym over the years, along with the proper nutrition and gas, he turned huge...

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »
To back up what captain eq. said, thats not that an impressive of a physique for an 18yo, obviously a lot of time was spent in the gym over the years, along with the proper nutrition and gas, he turned huge...

I saw a pic of Nasser at 18 and Dorian at 16, and neither one looked like they'd ever become some of the most muscular men on earth. I think it's way too hard to judge genetic potential for a teenager.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »
wow good progress.

a lil advice, don't fall into the temptation to use AAS.  it's not worth it
watchu talkin bout idiot ? lol

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2008, 11:55:23 PM »
watchu talkin bout idiot ? lol

I think he's talking about the health risks, if i'd choose to use.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #308 on: December 03, 2008, 08:02:27 AM »
I saw a pic of Nasser at 18 and Dorian at 16, and neither one looked like they'd ever become some of the most muscular men on earth. I think it's way too hard to judge genetic potential for a teenager.
true but 3 guys from back in day had unreal potential ray,ed robinson,shane dimora.dimora turned pro at 19.ray was national champ at 21,eddie robison was benching over 500 and had thick mass to spare.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #309 on: December 03, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »
njflex, believe it or not, they are the exception.  Most pro bb at 18 aren't all that physically impressive yet.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: December 03, 2008, 12:06:43 PM »
wow good progress.

a lil advice, don't fall into the temptation to use AAS.  it's not worth it

Exactly, that stuff rots your liver and kills your kidneys. However, you still need to take them in order to look like the "pro's"

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #311 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:41 PM »
Thanks cav. I don't see what's wrong with doing some test/dbol/deca someday. I think the insulin and HGH is pretty risky because it's harder to dose and I won't know how i'll react to it, but the more old school stuff i don't see why not. I'm making good progress right now naturally though.
dude there is no reason why u should use gear.. unless you are gonna be a pro bber...
my 2 cents
choice is an illusion

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #312 on: December 03, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »
dude there is no reason why u should use gear.. unless you are gonna be a pro bber...
my 2 cents

ok.

Stavios

« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2008, 02:44:48 PM »
ok.

yeah bro, don't use gear unless you want to be a pro  ::)

that's the stupidest thing I keep hearing here.

Doing normal cycles to look good for yourself if super bad but doing dangerous mega doses to be a pro is fine  ::)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #314 on: December 03, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »
Hollow bones. The steroids will suck the bone marrow out of your bones.  :-\

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #315 on: December 03, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »
yeah bro, don't use gear unless you want to be a pro  ::)

that's the stupidest thing I keep hearing here.

Doing normal cycles to look good for yourself if super bad but doing dangerous mega doses to be a pro is fine  ::)

lol that's what i was basically implying by "ok."... i'm not gonna let people saying that stuff deter me.

Stavios

« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »
lol that's what i was basically implying by "ok."... i'm not gonna let people saying that stuff deter me.

just wanted to be sure  8)
Steroids are awesome

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »
its safer taking steroids earky 20's than early 30's.
175lbs by 31st July

Stavios

« Reply #318 on: December 03, 2008, 03:28:05 PM »
its safer taking steroids earky 20's than early 30's.

please explain your point

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 03, 2008, 03:34:14 PM »
your body recovers quicker at that age, is better at filtering toxins, etc via kidnets and liver.

your immune system is stronger, etc, etc
175lbs by 31st July

J Grey

« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »
your body recovers quicker at that age, is better at filtering toxins, etc via kidnets and liver.

your immune system is stronger, etc, etc

again, you don't know what you're talking about, you shouldn't use steroids so early, and any expert will tell you that
you have all the hormones you need, unless you want to be in a competition, you will screw yourself up for life
atleast not until 24 if you're not entering a competition

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »
again, you don't know what you're talking about, you shouldn't use steroids so early, and any expert will tell you that
you have all the hormones you need, unless you want to be in a competition, you will screw yourself up for life
atleast not until 24 if you're not entering a competition
AXA why do you persist in talking about things you know nothing about?

why not educate yourself first, then try to argue and put a point across.

take candy as the role model - young, inexperienced, lacking knowledge. he then read everything he could, asked question and now argues and debates with the best of them.

you only argue and annoy  :-\.

despite your belief in myths - no natural hormones will get you to professional bodybuilder level size.

it is safer to take drugs

the younger you are the better your immune system, inflamation responce, recovery, the more elastic your veins and arteries are for higher blood pressure from gear, and heavy training. the heart is stronger, your liver and kidneys deal with toxins and regenerate and detox quicker.

the body will return to homeostasis sooner after a cycle,  lipid levels will not be as adversly effected.

in general the younger you the healthier you are, this is fact.

i'm not saying take gear at 13, but if you are desperate to take gear early twenties would be the safest time imo, don't believe the hype, steroids are not as dangerous as mass media makes out - they are not safe, but if you are careful and educate yourself they can be used without adverse effects.

plenty of bodybuilders have taken boat loads of gear in their late teens, early twenties. arnold, cutler, priest, etc etc they are all still around  :)

although you won't live long enough to use this knowledge, as avesher grows closer to finding you every minute.  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

J Grey

« Reply #322 on: December 03, 2008, 09:36:48 PM »
AXA why do you persist in talking about things you know nothing about?

why not educate yourself first, then try to argue and put a point across.

take candy as the role model - young, inexperienced, lacking knowledge. he then read everything he could, asked question and now argues and debates with the best of them.

you only argue and annoy  :-\.

despite your belief in myths - no natural hormones will get you to professional bodybuilder level size.

it is safer to take drugs

the younger you are the better your immune system, inflamation responce, recovery, the more elastic your veins and arteries are for higher blood pressure from gear, and heavy training. the heart is stronger, your liver and kidneys deal with toxins and regenerate and detox quicker.

the body will return to homeostasis sooner after a cycle,  lipid levels will not be as adversly effected.

in general the younger you the healthier you are, this is fact.

i'm not saying take gear at 13, but if you are desperate to take gear early twenties would be the safest time imo, don't believe the hype, steroids are not as dangerous as mass media makes out - they are not safe, but if you are careful and educate yourself they can be used without adverse effects.

plenty of bodybuilders have taken boat loads of gear in their late teens, early twenties. arnold, cutler, priest, etc etc they are all still around  :)

although you won't live long enough to use this knowledge, as avesher grows closer to finding you every minute.  ;)

you got it wrong again fool, you will never guess who I am cuz I'm no body  ;)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: December 04, 2008, 12:02:07 AM »
bob paris had a flawless build imo,thats the look id choose,i realize that bob has a better skeletal structure then me and at 43 years old ill never look close to what paris looked like, but i still aim for that type of build in any case,everone needs an image of what type of build they want or it would be like training blindly.when i squat on legday i always watch youtube videos of platz or demayo hitting quads to get me pumped and ready,your mental state means everything imo when your training and dieting,if you always think negative youll get nowhere,thinking positive helps you more then anyone can imagine
R

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: December 04, 2008, 02:55:31 AM »
My inspiration is Steve Reeves.
I'm following a similar type of program to his and focusing on the compound lifts.
Steve Reeve's inspiration was the proportions from Greek and Roman statues....which look muscular but still athletic with everyting in proportion.
That's what I'm going for.....not something that looks 'pretty' but that looks strong and at the same time to be quick on my feet and agile.

I've noticed a lot of guys seem to focus on the mirror muscles and have great pecs, (upper) arms and six-pack....but their legs and back are non-existent. This is where most of the strength comes from in fighting and athletics.

Hardly anyone seems to focus on forearms either....or neck for that matter.
A strong neck (and back) can save your life and strong forearms carry over into almost every single physical activity you do.