Author Topic: an apology( not that you care)  (Read 4467 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: an apology( not that you care)
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2015, 02:38:40 PM »
LOL you forgot what we are talking about here, just read the posts above. If you still can't understand then forget it :D

Just seems like everyone in getbig who consider life good is on something. Weed, speed, heroine, alcohol, steroids, psychiatric drugs... but never lacking all of them. Like you. You told me that you let everything go cold turkey and just focus on training 3 times a week. But then you say you use steroids.

Cold turkey from booze weed n fags( only 3days from the weed n fags tho) . The actual mental problem was caused by cabergoline. The comedown of that was when i did coke and it all went wrong. I feel good now ( even tho i feel sick from withdrawl ) because i know im back on track and havent permanetly damaged my brain ( hard to see i know) from the drug induced psychosis . Im doing bodybuilding why wouldnt i use steroids?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2015, 02:54:29 PM »
Cold turkey from booze weed n fags( only 3days from the weed n fags tho) . The actual mental problem was caused by cabergoline. The comedown of that was when i did coke and it all went wrong. I feel good now ( even tho i feel sick from withdrawl ) because i know im back on track and havent permanetly damaged my brain ( hard to see i know) from the drug induced psychosis

Well I only smoke green. But I feel great if I don't do it for couple of weeks and after that I don't even need it unless someone throws it at me. last thursday I smoked a joint and I really shouldn't have because few days later I felt completely apathetic. Couldn't get motivated to train even if someone threatened my life. Then I call a weed man in frustration and she says I have to be there inside an hour or she'll split, so I ran over 6 miles in 40 minutes so I could get there fast enough and it was no thing because I knew I could get high and feel good after wards. Then I smoked,  drank, got wasted a little and  I ran back home in 42 minutes. The power of positive versus negative thinking lol.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2015, 03:04:38 PM »
Cold turkey from booze weed n fags( only 3days from the weed n fags tho) . The actual mental problem was caused by cabergoline. The comedown of that was when i did coke and it all went wrong. I feel good now ( even tho i feel sick from withdrawl ) because i know im back on track and havent permanetly damaged my brain ( hard to see i know) from the drug induced psychosis . Im doing bodybuilding why wouldnt i use steroids?

Fucking bedwetter.

Might as well turn transgender and eat the pussies of single moms

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2015, 03:16:02 PM »
let me guess, you took a bunch of psychiatric drugs and you feel like you're "you" now and feel nostalgic and emotional, amirite

well apology accepted, even tho I have no idea what you have said here, I just wanted to come here and say fuck you

Hahahaaaaaa

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2015, 03:20:58 PM »
Fucking bedwetter.

Might as well turn transgender and eat the pussies of single moms

Cockrider that aint the full story you donut. Id rather fist single dads tbh.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 03:23:25 PM »
Well I only smoke green. But I feel great if I don't do it for couple of weeks and after that I don't even need it unless someone throws it at me. last thursday I smoked a joint and I really shouldn't have because few days later I felt completely apathetic. Couldn't get motivated to train even if someone threatened my life. Then I call a weed man in frustration and she says I have to be there inside an hour or she'll split, so I ran over 6 miles in 40 minutes so I could get there fast enough and it was no thing because I knew I could get high and feel good after wards. Then I smoked,  drank, got wasted a little and  I ran back home in 42 minutes. The power of positive versus negative thinking lol.

Sounds familiar...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2015, 03:28:24 PM »

LMAO!!!

u would not eat this single mom?

if she talked this much, I'd have to be in prison for 10 years before I have the patience to listen to her never ending shit, but I would hit that in more ways than one for sure

http://www.canadianfamily.ca/parents/relationships/mother-looking-another/

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2015, 03:33:58 PM »
All is forgiven my son.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2015, 03:35:20 PM »
All is forgiven my son.

you owe me a fuckin apology Wes  >:( >:( >:( 8) :-X :-*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2015, 03:38:10 PM »
you owe me a fuckin apology Wes  >:( >:( >:( 8) :-X :-*
You`ll have to wait until tomorrow Josh,my one a day apology quota is full. 

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2015, 03:41:54 PM »
LMAO!!!

u would not eat this single mom?

if she talked this much, I'd have to be in prison for 10 years before I have the patience to listen to her never ending shit, but I would hit that in more ways than one for sure

http://www.canadianfamily.ca/parents/relationships/mother-looking-another/

Too fat for me personally. Id let her lick my bumhole and suck me off though maybe if i was desperate.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2015, 03:51:30 PM »
Too fat for me personally. Id let her lick my bumhole and suck me off though maybe if i was desperate.

well then you have no problems, I would consider my self lucky to fuck that

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2015, 03:52:18 PM »
All is forgiven my son.
:D
Redemption baby fuck yeahhh

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 04:01:58 PM »
No didnt get pysch help/meds. Didnt want to get sectioned. Just used weed .Luckily my mind slowed down over time and im "normal" ish now for nearly two month.

Are you manic depressive?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2015, 04:04:21 PM »

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
Are you manic depressive?

I've never had an official mental assessment tbh, dont want one either  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 04:21:12 PM »
Ah, Step 9, well done.

Better than this dude, anyway.

Where's that rum raisin!?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 05:13:12 PM »

Instead of all these apology threads, how about a few suicides from now on you limp dicked phaggots....

Fucking pansies!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 05:45:44 PM »

I was thinking about this myself, quitting fags and all.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 07:11:31 PM »
The actual mental problem was caused by cabergoline.

Never used it, can't get ahold of it anyway. But how much were you taking and when did you start feeling weird? Did you get any of the prosexual effects mentioned?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2015, 10:48:45 PM »
Never used it, can't get ahold of it anyway. But how much were you taking and when did you start feeling weird? Did you get any of the prosexual effects mentioned?

I was using dostinex. Think 0.25mg spread out over a week at first then 0.5 then went to 1mg aweek. I didnt notice i had a problem with it untill it was too late,(after couple months atleast of use)  when trying to come off it. Ihave mutliple orgasmed before anyway quite few times natty but on dos did happen more regualry and you reload alot faster if you dont multiple orgasm. I would not recomend using it to anyone but i did mix a partial (coke) with a full ( caber) neurotransmitter which is when it went wrong, i think but thats just my theory .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2015, 11:19:19 PM »
I've never had an official mental assessment tbh, dont want one either  ;D

Yeah, sometimes ignorance is bliss.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2015, 11:28:58 PM »
Yeah, sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I don't think we call 'em "manic depressives" anymore, Prime. Kinda went the way of cripples and orientals. "Kook" is still ok, though, far as I know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2015, 11:33:06 PM »
I don't think we call 'em "manic depressives" anymore, Prime. Kinda went the way of cripples and orientals. "Kook" is still ok, though, far as I know.

Sorry....bipolar disorder.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2015, 11:53:27 PM »
Sorry....bipolar disorder.

Used to be everyone was just "schizo," even the dissociative identity disorders (nee multiple personality).