Author Topic: an apology( not that you care)  (Read 4482 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
an apology( not that you care)
« on: September 22, 2015, 01:04:10 PM »
Just wanted to say from maybe mid last year to literally about 5,weeks ago ive been on another planet. Ive said and done things i didnt really know i was doing or did so if i said stuff to anyone or did some stupid shit then id like say im sorry it wasnt me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: an apology( not that you care)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 01:06:53 PM »
Just wanted to say from maybe mid last year to literally about 5,weeks ago ive been on another planet. Ive said and done things i didnt really know i was doing or did so if i said stuff to anyone or did some stupid shit then id like say im sorry it wasnt me.

Broskie, just email the owner of musclehunks.com and I am sure he will remove your pictures.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 01:11:19 PM »

Good for your soul brosef. Hope you're in a better place.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 01:12:08 PM »

let me guess, you took a bunch of psychiatric drugs and you feel like you're "you" now and feel nostalgic and emotional, amirite

well apology accepted, even tho I have no idea what you have said here, I just wanted to come here and say fuck you

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 01:15:33 PM »
let me guess, you took a bunch of psychiatric drugs and you feel like you're "you" now and feel nostalgic and emotional, amirite

well apology accepted, even tho I have no idea what you have said here, I just wanted to come here and say fuck you

No didnt get pysch help/meds. Didnt want to get sectioned. Just used weed .Luckily my mind slowed down over time and im "normal" ish now for nearly two month.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 01:17:11 PM »
Broskie, just email the owner of musclehunks.com and I am sure he will remove your pictures.

I shouldnt be worried...but i am?

Good for your soul brosef. Hope you're in a better place.

Yea man back training, things are going good.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 01:17:44 PM »
gayer than texting another dude cat pictures
Y

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »
I was scrolling through your posts. I didnt see anything so bad, for getbig anyways.

hope things are better

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 01:18:46 PM »
gayer than texting another dude cat pictures

x2 gayer than opening her car door

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 01:23:03 PM »
I was scrolling through your posts. I didnt see anything so bad, for getbig anyways.

hope things are better

Deleted alot of it, getbig has seen waayyyy worse fuck  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 01:25:29 PM »
Gayer than marriage

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2015, 01:28:58 PM »
It's better to regret something you did, then something you didn't do.

At least you had an experience.

8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2015, 01:42:38 PM »
Ah, Step 9, well done.

Better than this dude, anyway.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2015, 01:43:10 PM »
No didnt get pysch help/meds. Didnt want to get sectioned. Just used weed .Luckily my mind slowed down over time and im "normal" ish now for nearly two month.

same shit. you need a fix to feel nostalgia. Can't you feel nostalgic without any outside chemical? Could you survive with only training?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2015, 01:43:35 PM »
Pussy
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 01:48:08 PM »
Lattius is a good guy, despite being a midget

Me and him have come to blows on the forum many times then made up by pm only to fall out again, but like a true getbigger...it was never personal, just a couple of guys checking how thick fore skinned their opponent is.
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 01:48:56 PM »
same shit. you need a fix to feel nostalgia. Can't you feel nostalgic without any outside chemical? Could you survive with only training?

Yea thats what im doing now cold turkey just training three times  a week for the next month then will step it up abit

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 01:52:30 PM »
Yea thats what im doing now cold turkey just training three times  a week for the next month then will step it up abit

That's great. That's the only way to do it, bro

but you are "the other getbiggers" to me, I bet you still use test, tho. Just to "replace", right ;D ?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 01:54:50 PM »

Me and him have come to blows on the forum many times then made up by pm only to fall out again, but like a true getbigger...it was never personal, just a couple of guys checking how thick fore skinned their opponent is.

Youre the main reason of this thread actually. I saw a post where i said you werent even real or something and thought what the fuck was i chatting lol also no homo yeah

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 02:01:51 PM »

Me and him have come to blows

outed
Y

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 02:03:58 PM »
That's great. That's the only way to do it, bro

but you are "the other getbiggers" to me, I bet you still use test, tho. Just to "replace", right ;D ?

Yea man since jan been on the low dose test even though i couldnt train for awhile . Ran alittle hgh to speed up recovery of my wrists. About three times ive tried getting back on gym but it was too soon so had to drop stuff and stop but i should be ok now to get back actually bodybuilding and not partying/ fucking around. The whole time ive pretty much looked the same lol just arms lost size coz of wrists.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 02:08:01 PM »
Yea man since jan been on the low dose test even though i couldnt train for awhile . Ran alittle hgh to speed up recovery of my wrists. About three times ive tried getting back on gym but it was too soon so had to drop stuff and stop but i should be ok now to get back actually bodybuilding and not partying/ fucking around. The whole time ive pretty much looked the same lol just arms lost size coz of wrists.

I ask you again, could you feel nostalgic without any outside chemical influence (not counting nicotine or caffeine) AND without any test/hgh, and just trained and ate food and what not?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 02:12:13 PM »
S

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 02:17:43 PM »
I ask you again, could you feel nostalgic without any outside chemical influence (not counting nicotine or caffeine) AND without any test/hgh, and just trained and ate food and what not?

Feel nostalgic about what?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2015, 02:22:25 PM »
Feel nostalgic about what?

LOL you forgot what we are talking about here, just read the posts above. If you still can't understand then forget it :D

Just seems like everyone in getbig who consider life good is on something. Weed, speed, heroine, alcohol, steroids, psychiatric drugs... but never lacking all of them. Like you. You told me that you let everything go cold turkey and just focus on training 3 times a week. But then you say you use steroids.