Author Topic: Ex-SCORPIONS Drummer JAMES KOTTAK  (Read 7808 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
p

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Ex-SCORPIONS Drummer JAMES KOTTAK
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 10:28:46 AM »
Some of what he says is true

Yup, some... I guess he can speak his mind as do most, only of course he will be a racist, chauvinist, etc...
Probably doesn't care though, too busy playing drums and chasing groupies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 10:42:54 AM »
 There is a legit explanation. Blacks just watch more TV. That said, there probably is a little social justice warrioring in there as well.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/411806/average-daily-time-watching-tv-us-ethnicity/

Hours
White2.8
Black/African American3.55
Asian1.75
Hispanic/Latino2.45

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 10:46:26 AM »
in the UK almost every TV advterisment is a mixed race couple...

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 12:19:52 PM »
I wish I could pay and watch an occasional sporting event but otherwise been tv free for 10 years.  can't tolerate it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 12:54:51 PM »
There is a legit explanation. Blacks just watch more TV. That said, there probably is a little social justice warrioring in there as well.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/411806/average-daily-time-watching-tv-us-ethnicity/

Hours
White2.8
Black/African American3.55
Asian1.75
Hispanic/Latino2.45

Yeah but you’re forgetting that 61% or so of the US population is white. Just because the 13% of blacks watch TV 45 mins more doesn’t make up for the overall watchers who are mostly white.

che

• Getbig V

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 01:30:58 PM »
in the UK almost every TV advterisment is a mixed race couple...

Canada as well.

Good luck seeing a white male in any advertisements these days. If, by chance, there is a white male in a commercial, he may not have a speaking role or else is otherwise the subject  of ridicule.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 01:37:28 PM »
Canada as well.

Good luck seeing a white male in any advertisements these days. If, by chance, there is a white male in a commercial, he may not have a speaking role or else is otherwise the subject  of ridicule.

yep, every one is a pathetic snivelling excuse for a man...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 10:44:54 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2019, 12:29:29 AM »
The libtards nightmare (along w/ James woods).

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-scorpions-drummer-james-kottak-says-black-americans-are-disproportionately-represented-in-commercials/

Oh boo hoo.  Blacks in commercials.  Jesus fuck, this guy is a bigger snowflake than any liberals I know.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2019, 12:40:49 AM »
Oh boo hoo.  Blacks in commercials.  Jesus fuck, this guy is a bigger snowflake than any liberals I know.

;D

All I hear is a bunch of getbiggers complaining, crying, everyday over useless things in their lives

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2019, 01:08:01 AM »
Jews are cutting generation money deals in music and holly-weirdo and this Cluster Füch is worried about Afro-Americans in low paying  commercial gigs.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2019, 02:49:50 AM »
There is no doubt that pretty much every commercial entity is petrified of being labelled as against minorities.  Whether you find that distasteful is your prerogative.  The core reason behind it is absolutely distasteful.  It's the fear that the dumb fucks will be offended.  You cannot offend the dumb fucks.  They have no critical reasoning and they're just plain stupid so you have no choice but to put a black guy with an asian guy and maybe a pretty white girl in your commercials.  

Right now, an Australian rugby player who tweeted about gays going to hell is fighting the courts because the powers that be shit their bed so hard when people took offence to it, they just fired him. 

Now, naturally, I don't agree with the fruitloop, but I think it is a bad signal to all that this lunatic was ever considered an authority on where gays go.  I mean, really.  Wouldn't the intelligent thing to have simply said "this is a man who carries a ball to place over a line, not an authority on life after death"?  Wouldn't that have put a pin in it?  Instead, they fire the guy and say he isn't allowed to say it because it upsets people.  Not that it isn't true.  Not that he isn't an authority.  No, that he isn't allowed to say it because it upsets people.  Completely wrong message.  Continue to listen to sports personalities, like they are our intellectual masters ::)

So yeah, it's not that bad having a black guy in an ad, or whatever - it's the underlying message.  That the dumb fucks have taken over and we must fear them. 

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2019, 03:58:54 AM »
Jim must be back on the sauce, doing some more Twitter tirades. (Wonder when they will ban them since they are left-wing):

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-scorpions-drummer-james-kottaks-message-to-immigrants-and-refugees-fix-your-sthole-country-first/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 04:13:32 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 05:46:13 AM »
Blacks (majority of them) are best when not seen, be it in the movies or in ads/commercials.

Q

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2019, 07:30:15 AM »
I like the robinhood investment app ad that shows a black guy trading stocks from his phone while he rides the city bus.  What fucking planet are these people living on?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2019, 09:43:15 AM »
I like the robinhood investment app ad that shows a black guy trading stock from his phone while he rides the city bus.  What fucking planet are these people living on?

LOL...

Those are like one in a billion...

There's Goodrum and that's that.
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2019, 09:11:13 PM »
Saw the weirdest Thanksgiving commercial, not even sure what is was for.
Too busy laughing at the ridiculousness of it. Huge, rich white family, all sitting at their dinner table, then one little chocolate kid was there with them.
So random, so odd, just thrown in there like the old Sesame St "Which one of these things doesn't belong here" skit.
Hilarious libtard writers... ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2020, 08:17:16 PM »
Too busy laughing at the ridiculousness of it. Huge, rich white family, all sitting at their dinner table, then one little chocolate kid was there with them.
So random, so odd, just thrown in there like the old Sesame St "Which one of these things doesn't belong here" skit.

LMFAO @ "little chocolate kid".  Nice one, Borat.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2020, 09:03:39 AM »

Gotta inject poo faces no matter what.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2020, 09:40:42 AM »
Could it be blacks more susceptible to advertising?

I wonder.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2020, 10:44:06 AM »
Why do people care about commercials? Also he’s a full on alcoholic why follow someone that’s drunk posting and call it gospel?