Author Topic: Extra 50K - What do you guys think?  (Read 67496 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Extra 50K - What do you guys think?
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2006, 09:07:56 PM »
And don't these [people go to the shows.Ron if it wasn't for the people on here good or bad.You wouldn't have a board so shut the hell up and stop complaining.And you say they don't need to know everything then why is it when you talk to Adela all the time ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTIONS IS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP WHY IS THAT BUISNESS OF YOURS THEN.WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT.Ron you love all the bullshit that goes on here.So stop your crying.
    can i get a ohhhh hell ya! priest runs bodybuilding!

ron needs a reality check!

your local troll.....SLAYERRRRRRR

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2006, 09:18:50 PM »
I think it has been shown that Bob is the real "peanut" amongst all this. The lesson for Bob is, don't underestimate the fan. Bob may believe "the real fans" don't come to the boards, that shows how out of touch he really is.

Seriously.  Just because we don't fly to every pro show (and imagine how pissed you'd be with plane tix to Toronto pro right now!), doesn't mean we're not real fans. 

We buy magazines.  We visit boards (ad revenue). We buy supplements.  We buy DVDs.  We tune into webcasts (ad revenue).  We listen to the radio show (ad revenue).  We buy the PPVs.

Bob, can you explain how the getbig members who do these things (most of us!) are not real fans?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2006, 09:20:58 PM »
NOW THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT HAHA CLASSIC LEE VS RON ROUND 1 NEXT MATCH CHICK VS 240 NEXT MATCH SHAWN RAY VS KING KAMALI VS PAUL DILLETT IN A TRIPPLE THREAT MATCH WINNER TAKES ALL....

DUDE U WANT FANS SIMPLE ANYONE WHO LOOKS @ A BB FALLS INLOVE WITH THE PHYSIC GET THIS SHIT ON MTV WWE RAW SMACKDOWN ECT START SOME WAR SHIT GET A SHOW ON TV OF SOMETHING LIKE JAY VS RONNIE TRAINING UP 2 THE OYLYMPIA ON SPIKE TV IT CAN HAPPEN THE FANS WOULD LOVE IT I KNOW I WOULD WHO AGREE'S?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »
Seriously.  Just because we don't fly to every pro show (and imagine how pissed you'd be with plane tix to Toronto pro right now!), doesn't mean we're not real fans. 

We buy magazines.  We visit boards (ad revenue). We buy supplements.  We buy DVDs.  We tune into webcasts (ad revenue).  We listen to the radio show (ad revenue).  We buy the PPVs.

Bob, can you explain how the getbig members who do these things (most of us!) are not real fans?
OFCOURSE WERE REAL FANS WTF WOULD ANYONE BE ON HERE>? BB IS BORING AS IT IS 2 THE HUGEST FAN IMAGINE SOMEONE WHO ISNT INTO IT??? WHY WOULD THEY BE ON HERE?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2006, 09:28:48 PM »
yeah...imagine that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2006, 09:30:30 PM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 02, 2006, 09:33:40 PM »
what makes you think the % is more?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
what makes you think the % is more?

Bob, you stated that 99% of getbiggers are NOT REAL FANS.

You're out of touch with the fans, Bob.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2006, 09:35:27 PM »
yeah, coming from you that means a lot.

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2006, 09:37:33 PM »
CHICK being serious here do u think that vince mcmahon could up the rating in bodybuilding if somehow they could produce a show like the UFC show i think they could just think everyone and i mean everyone wants to be big (teen males) if there were a show ppl would learn about the sport and fall in love im telling ya guys we need some show on spike of a couple of BB training for the O back and forth kinda deal u know what i mean

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2006, 09:41:06 PM »
If McMahon were to start the WBF today, and put the right people in charge of production...It would have been a much different story.

They tried making a circus out of Pro BB...ain't never going to work. Using the same template as the UFC, Poker, and the WWE would produce a winning combo without jeopardizing the sanctity of Pro Bodybuilding fan base

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
I know one thing without the people on Getbig and other boards and the Internet my friend Chic would not have a major sponsor like BB.com cause their would be none.  The internet is very powerful.  The IFBB has yet to take advantage of it.  Also, I'll speak for Shawn is their anyway we can just give to him so he can donate it to hs favorite charity.  Lets save the middle man.  Better yet Shawn better save it for his show cause he is in for a rude awakening and will need it.  

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »
If McMahon were to start the WBF today, and put the right people in charge of production...It would have been a much different story.

They tried making a circus out of Pro BB...ain't never going to work. Using the same template as the UFC, Poker, and the WWE would produce a winning combo without jeopardizing the sanctity of Pro Bodybuilding fan base
so you agree?.. all im saying is you cant create new fans by mags and net alone there no other way ppl getinto this sport unless they work out and lets be honest how many ppl work out hardcore???? not many so really the only way is to put it in the public eye ppl will put down there video games and want to become huge( then there will be a huge steroid problem on cnn about the show id leave that for u to handle chick live on larry king)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »
so you agree?.. all im saying is you cant create new fans by mags and net alone there no other way ppl getinto this sport unless they work out and lets be honest how many ppl work out hardcore???? not many so really the only way is to put it in the public eye ppl will put down there video games and want to become huge( then there will be a huge steroid problem on cnn about the show id leave that for u to handle chick live on larry king)
what part of pro bodybuilding is a gay miss amercia pageant dont you get? why do you think all the mags have the pros in spandex and daisy duke shorts for?

the gay population keeps pro bodybuilding alive and nothing else, so unless you have ronnie colemen training in a thong on spike you will get a zero rating!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2006, 09:53:42 PM »
If it's a "gay miss America Pageant...why are you a fan? and why are you on a BB site?

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2006, 09:58:48 PM »
what part of pro bodybuilding is a gay miss amercia pageant dont you get? why do you think all the mags have the pros in spandex and daisy duke shorts for?

the gay population keeps pro bodybuilding alive and nothing else, so unless you have ronnie colemen training in a thong on spike you will get a zero rating!
dude u just totally killed urself man i dont even have to flame u for it wow shit for brains

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2006, 10:01:57 PM »
chick i figured it out man!  that was slayer way of secretly saying he is gay thats why he is on a BB site to support it wow u could have chose a better way of telling us the back door was open

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2006, 10:02:36 PM »
Bbings a gay miss American pageant , cooool , i just brought this real nice sequence number that looks absolutely stunning on me , now i have some where to wear it to !! :D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: May 02, 2006, 10:03:48 PM »
If it's a "gay miss America Pageant...why are you a fan? and why are you on a BB site?
did you ever ask me how many contests ive been to? this is gossip and opinion, can you find many of my posts in the actual bodybuilding sections of this site? no!

im here like most are  for the argument, trash talk, entertainment value, wich you have added alot to!

if you look back , i only pop up when theres some good trash on here and now that your around the site has become interesting for the people who really dont care about the actual contest unless theres somthing to argue about!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: May 02, 2006, 10:05:16 PM »
dude u just totally killed urself man i dont even have to flame u for it wow shit for brains
ya coming from the local guy ,ill just retract my post!

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: May 02, 2006, 10:08:27 PM »
ya coming from the local guy ,ill just retract my post!
Kid your just mad cause you have to go on the internet and hide behind a screen to trash talk cuz if ya did it in person you spend 99% of ur gay life in the hospital and thats exactly where u would end up if i ever met ya

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: May 02, 2006, 10:13:21 PM »
ya ok ron we all have blinders on is troll your favorite word this yr?

Can I tell you how many emails and PM's I have received this year from our board members telling me to get it more in control, focus on bodybuilding, on the main boards. Quite a few, many each week.

wether it was your idea or not doesnt matter because of the way the board is run now. everything will look like your chicks puppet as long as bb.com is a sponsor! you have to live with that now..

The board is run the same was it has been in the last 2-3 years. What was happened is that more traffic, and more opiniated people have come, but also some people, who don't care about the sport or industry at all, and spout negativities and false crap. By the way, Chick does not run bodybuilding.com, nor did he have anything to say about the sponsorship. I think he was surprised too.

first bob. i want to thank you for deleating my boycott bb.com thread.

If you put there Ironage, MuscleMayhem, Graphic Muscle, or any other site, it would be deleted. As it as in the past.

And don't these [people go to the shows. Ron if it wasn't for the people on here good or bad. You wouldn't have a board so shut the hell up and stop complaining.And you say they don't need to know everything then why is it when you talk to Adela all the time ONE OF THE FIRST QUESTIONS IS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP WHY IS THAT BUISNESS OF YOURS THEN.WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT.Ron you love all the bullshit that goes on here.So stop your crying.

Oh Lee - you are my favorite person to debate and discuss. So opiniated. So much fun! When I talk to Adela, I ask her how she is doing because I care about her feelings. And how you two are doing is the same doing. As Adela will tell you, and you already know, I don't nor will divulge many talks or comments that we do because it isnt out there for the public. And neither on what you have done in your personal relationships. People talk. I always ask, how are you doing, how is everything, etc. That is the nature. Anyone can choose to answer or not.

Do you really think I ask Adela questions so I run and post what I know. You know me much better than that... and you, I enjoy the boards, they are very entertaining, until a few people want to ruin it.

So back to the original topic. The main reason why it wasnt on here because here we go, the thread is hijacked, etc.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: May 02, 2006, 10:36:28 PM »
Lee your the best  ;D
I met you in tasmania when you was down here and you was open and honoust. Thats what inspired me to getting more serious about bodybuilding and if the was more pro's like Lee bodybuilding would be in a much better state.
Also bob i'm only 16 i've been to 3 bodybuilding shows have about 60 magazines, Most of the money I get is spent on supplements, brought 2 dvd's and I visit all the sites and forums so don't say 99% of the people on here arn't real fans. Sure there are a couple of dickheads that come on and hate on people but thats it.
THE FANS MATTER

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 02, 2006, 10:58:14 PM »
I find that a little amazing.  Someone who has the pull and clout he has at BB.com with being able to know all their financial and classified information and being able to pull up sales at will, yet he knew nothing of them sponsoring this board.  I find it hard to believe.  Or is someone telling up fibs about how much they really know.  Makes you go ummmmmmmmmmm.

Either way, there is a problem. 

If Bob Chick has access to sales info, there is a HUGE lack of security there.
If Bob Chick does not, they need to re-evaluate who they are paying to represent them, as he is obviously hurting sales.

joshberry2000

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #149 on: May 02, 2006, 11:17:51 PM »
the best way yo keep ben from picking ronnie again and leaving politics

out of the bb competitions is letting the world vote just like american idol

but i'm sure there would be ways of fixing that to just face it bb is crooked

and if you are just realizing that your not all there.

why was vic richards the

only man to realize the b.s. and politics his first couple of years in the business?