Author Topic: EXCELLENT short video. Why women DESTROY nations and civilizations  (Read 23240 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: EXCELLENT short video. Why women DESTROY nations and civilizations
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2016, 04:49:33 PM »
Classic getbig. Hatred of woman helping to overcome hatred of Muslims.  :D

This site is turning into lookism with a bunch of guys whining about women.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2016, 05:47:49 PM »
The desire to have women having many babies and preparing food barefoot in the kitchen is not hatred. That's pure love. Are women really happy being childless with a career full of stress? No. Those that have lots of children will be happier in old age. What are these childless women going to do when they are older? They'll be sitting in the hallway of a nursing home one day with the smell of piss all around them.

So I take it then that you are willing to give some woman lots of children under this system and of course support her and all your children, being the sole source of income of course.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2016, 07:08:46 PM »
Amazing number of liberal getbiggers supporting globalism plus who knows how many hundreds more lurking in support of the corruption of the west.

At least Islam will soon be here to save us insha Allah!

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2016, 08:04:12 PM »
Also, just did some quick fact checking on Malmo via Wikipedia.It's not majority immigrant. It does have have a 43% population with foreign background (foreign born or foreign born parents) .Those foreigners  include people from predominately Muslim countries but also people from Poland, Denmark and Serbia (not a majority Muslim Country). There's a chart at the link and you see that the number of immigrants from non-Muslim countries is significantly more than  the number from Muslim countries.

seriously, are you Swedish? or do you Wiki-debate? If that were your daughter/wife you'd be singing a different tune, the are tons of unreported rape cases.. I know at least 3 personally, who have been raped from multiple migrants this was 10 years ago.
The situation in Sweden is not easy, I'm smelling that you're a muslim or merkel-loving cuck.

I've been to Malmö/Gothenburg/Stockholm.. believe me time has changed, visiting a No-GO zone is like visiting Bagdad or Mogadishu.

Mind you that this is very common in Swedish schools nowadays, Malmö:

Little Mogadishu = Rinkeby - Stockholm

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2016, 08:27:53 PM »
seriously, are you Swedish? or do you Wiki-debate? If that were your daughter/wife you'd be singing a different tune, the are tons of unreported rape cases.. I know at least 3 personally, who have been raped from multiple migrants this was 10 years ago.
The situation in Sweden is not easy, I'm smelling that you're a muslim or merkel-loving cuck.

I've been to Malmö/Gothenburg/Stockholm.. believe me time has changed, visiting a No-GO zone is like visiting Bagdad or Mogadishu.

Well, if you live in Sweden, I can't possibly question the accuracy of what you have to say or your motives.   ::)  I know when the conservatives over here talk about how Obama has been trying to steal their guns for the last 8 years and Hitlary has been forcing their daughters to have abortions, there's no logical reason to doubt them. After all, they live here.

I post statistics from Wikipedia because it is the most reliably sourced, least biased factual information you are likely to find on the internet. Of course Wikipedia articles can contain errors, but they are miles ahead of politically charged op-eds in terms of reliability.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2016, 12:33:15 AM »
Amazing number of liberal getbiggers supporting globalism plus who knows how many hundreds more lurking in support of the corruption of the west.

At least Islam will soon be here to save us insha Allah!

Yes the sooner Islam takes over the sooner we can see cucks like Al Doggity and Vagina man jailed for blasphemy.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2016, 12:35:44 AM »

Well, if you live in Sweden, I can't possibly question the accuracy of what you have to say or your motives.   ::)  I know when the conservatives over here talk about how Obama has been trying to steal their guns for the last 8 years and Hitlary has been forcing their daughters to have abortions, there's no logical reason to doubt them. After all, they live here.

I post statistics from Wikipedia because it is the most reliably sourced, least biased factual information you are likely to find on the internet. Of course Wikipedia articles can contain errors, but they are miles ahead of politically charged op-eds in terms of reliability.

Wikipedia is owned and run by a leftist globalist who makes sure it is heavily policed to block non left wing information.

You have shown yourself to be miserably ill informed.

Also you well demonstrated lack of male protectiveness to these rape victims shows you out to be an enemy of European women.
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2016, 12:47:35 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/01/swedish-girl-raped-as-police-prepare-to-hand-out-anti-groping-armbands/

We’re hoping mainly that this will get boys to think twice. A lot of them don’t seem to realize that this is a crime,” national police chief Dan Eliasson said.

The effort of handing out anti-groping armbands at youth events this summer could be seen as an attempt to rehabilitate the reputation of the police, which is under fire for failing to release reports of sexual assault and rape at festivals in 2014 and 2015.

Police reportedly withheld these reports to prevent an explosion of anti-immigrant sentiment, as many of the alleged gropers and molesters were Afghan refugees.

Ψ

Purge_WTF

« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2016, 05:30:56 AM »
 And another self-loathing far-Left politician claims that rape is worse when it's committed by a native rather than an immigrant:

http://www.infowars.com/leftist-politician-its-worse-when-swedish-men-rape-women-than-when-immigrants-do/

This is the collective mindset of these cultural traitors when it comes to crime: if they ain't White, it's alright.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2016, 09:28:19 AM »
Wikipedia is owned and run by a leftist globalist who makes sure it is heavily policed to block non left wing information.

You have shown yourself to be miserably ill informed.

Also you well demonstrated lack of male protectiveness to these rape victims shows you out to be an enemy of European women.

In other words, you're not going let reason, logic, facts or figures get in your way because you know what you know. And to prove it, you'll find a dodgy source to repeat what you want to hear.   :-\

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2016, 09:35:30 AM »
In other words, you're not going let reason, logic, facts or figures get in your way because you know what you know. And to prove it, you'll find a dodgy source to repeat what you want to hear.   :-\

Just stop now, please.  Thanks!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2016, 06:41:45 AM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2016, 06:57:51 AM »
The downfall is coming because of men who have no balls and listening to feminists who don't care about men because they are too ugly to get one. Ever see an even decent looking feminist? Decent looking women don't have a reason to hate men so much.

Having women in the workplace, voting etc is fine. There are just as many fucked up men as women as well as good ones. Saying women bring down civilizations is stupid it's decisions pandering to the fucked up ones which is the problem. But women have all the power in relationships/marriages/pregnancy's/divorce nowadays and it's ridiculous. The amount of men I've met even in their 20's and 30's who have lost half their stuff due to de facto relationships or marriages is ridiculous it's like all the onus is on men. Probably went off topic here  :D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »
The downfall is coming because of men who have no balls and listening to feminists who don't care about men because they are too ugly to get one. Ever see an even decent looking feminist? Decent looking women don't have a reason to hate men so much.

Having women in the workplace, voting etc is fine. There are just as many fucked up men as women as well as good ones. Saying women bring down civilizations is stupid it's decisions pandering to the fucked up ones which is the problem. But women have all the power in relationships/marriages/pregnancy's/divorce nowadays and it's ridiculous. The amount of men I've met even in their 20's and 30's who have lost half their stuff due to de facto relationships or marriages is ridiculous it's like all the onus is on men. Probably went off topic here  :D

yeah but the stats are out there that it is WOMEN as the deciding factor who are putting leftist politicians into power at the election polls
Ψ

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2016, 07:23:52 AM »
I always think of what my grandfather who fought in WW2 or my great grand Father WW1 would think of all of this..
I think a lot of this new generation of men and mainly women have lost their way, abandoned religion and rejected their own culture (encouraged by feminism, the media and the leftist propaganda) have just forgotten about the freedoms that have been hard fought for, hard bled for and hard died for. Once the bodies have all rotted away and everyone has an iPad and all this beautiful "greenery" that is growing up from the bones and blood of their ancestors...they just take it for granted...like freedoms and values are just going to always be here, like the sun rising. Like there is nothing we should be proud of or need to do to defend or stand up for.
Which is of course is completely false, the world is a dangerous place with lots of bad people out there who would like take away your freedoms for their own profit and edification.
And the idea that this is just going to keep on going on its own despite all the disillusions people swallow from feminists and the left is a potentially civilization ending mistake.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2016, 09:22:22 AM »
I always think of what my grandfather who fought in WW2 or my great grand Father WW1 would think of all of this..

And the idea that this is just going to keep on going on its own despite all the disillusions people swallow from feminists and the left is a potentially civilization ending mistake.

What are you referring to here? Women working? Couples having fewer children?   ???

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2016, 10:02:16 AM »
Just stop now, please.  Thanks!
I second this. Al Niggity, just shut your fucking pie hole. This Niggity does not know how to curb his posting diarrhea! He'll keep replying with BS thinking that because he replied he is winning the debate. He thinks he has an answer for everything when he really has none. Why is he discussing Europe when his immediate origin is from Africa? Last time I checked blacks don't have Neanderthal DNA. Asians, Caucasians and Native Americans do. There is a reason we are different.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2016, 10:13:01 AM »
What are you referring to here? Women working? Couples having fewer children?   ???
Wow you are dense.

He is saying why did all those Caucasian men of Europe and USA fight and die defending their European countries in WW1 and WW2 only to let feminists and treasonous bought and paid for politicians give away their nations to foreign invaders?

Instead of helping build up moral and restore birth rates they bash Caucasians and traditional family values 24/7. The Caucasian race in Europe and USA is like a dog with its tale between its legs. It has been reprimanded and beat into submission by the media, governments, the education system etc. No wonder whites did not have many babies after being raised to question the legitimacy of their culture and demographics.

I personally can't stand watching movies like Saving Private Ryan or any WW1 or WW2 movie anymore. It all seems so pointless seeing all these white men fighting and killing each other only to then be replaced via social engineering with non whites.

These treasonous politicians allow millions of non-white immigrants to enter European countries and then give them free housing, food allowances, cars etc. And many of them end up on welfare and not working. So why were they brought in??! There are millions of native Europeans that need jobs and those that do are now paying taxes so these invaders can sit on welfare and some of them molest or rape Caucasian women.

This is treason. These fucking whore politicians and feminists / social engineers / globalists supporting the genocide of Caucasians via mass immigration deserve death by torture. The whole lot should be fucking impaled.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2016, 10:16:41 AM »
I second this. Al Niggity, just shut your fucking pie hole. This Niggity does not know how to curb his posting diarrhea! He'll keep replying with BS thinking that because he replied he is winning the debate. He thinks he has an answer for everything when he really has none. Why is he discussing Europe when his immediate origin is from Africa? Last time I checked blacks don't have Neanderthal DNA. Asians, Caucasians and Native Americans do. There is a reason we are different.

LOL For some people, it's just too frustrating dealing with facts they don't want to hear. If someone posts something I disagree with, I post a rebuttal and back it up with facts. For some reason, whenever I post something others on this board don't like, they back it up with specious, anecdotal information, racist insults and pleas for me to stop posting. If you can prove that what I'm saying is inaccurate, then act like an adult and do so. The last thing this board needs is more sensitive-assed, butt-hurt babies having meltdowns over me because they can't handle a debate.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2016, 10:17:12 AM »
In other words, you're not going let reason, logic, facts or figures get in your way because you know what you know. And to prove it, you'll find a dodgy source to repeat what you want to hear.   :-\
Logic, fact or figures??? You're the last one that should be bringing this up.

LMAO. It is well known that feminist Sweden has become one of the world's rape capitals. You're about the only one denying it and yet you have never even been there right? That's great though, one less Niggity in Sweden is a good thing.

'He grabbed me, then touched my genitals. Girls were crying everywhere': 17-year-old tells of horror after mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assault 35 females as young as 12 at Swedish music festival

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html#ixzz4DYVPgBMG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mumford & Sons expressed outrage with the organizers of Sweden's Bravalla Festival after police received multiple reports of alleged sexual assault and rape. According to The Telegraph, police received five reports of rape and 12 of sexual assault at Bravalla, which is Sweden's biggest festival and held in the southern city of Norrköping.

"We're appalled to hear what happened at the Bravalla Festival last weekend," the band wrote in a post on their Facebook page. "Festivals are a celebration of music and people, a place to let go and feel safe doing so. We're gutted by these hideous reports." Mumford & Sons headlined the three-day festival alongside Rammstein, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and more.

"We won't play at this festival again until we've had assurances from the police and organizers that they're doing something to combat what appears to be a disgustingly high rate of reported sexual violence," the band added.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mumford-sons-gutted-after-sexual-attacks-at-sweden-fest-20160705#ixzz4DYVcrsMy
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2016, 10:19:30 AM »
LOL For some people, it's just too frustrating dealing with facts they don't want to hear. If someone posts something I disagree with, I post a rebuttal and back it up with facts. For some reason, whenever I post something others on this board don't like, they back it up with specious, anecdotal information, racist insults and pleas for me to stop posting. If you can prove that what I'm saying is inaccurate, then act like an adult and do so. The last thing this board needs is more sensitive-assed, butt-hurt babies having meltdowns over me because they can't handle a debate.
Like I said, you'll keep coming back with replies thinking that any response is valid. This I already know. Where are your facts on the situation in Sweden? Please post these facts from reputable, independent sources.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2016, 10:21:24 AM »
Logic, fact or figures??? You're the last one that should be bringing this up.

LMAO. It is well known that feminist Sweden has become one of the world's rape capitals. You're about the only one denying it and yet you have never even been there right? That's great though, one less Niggity in Sweden is a good thing.

'He grabbed me, then touched my genitals. Girls were crying everywhere': 17-year-old tells of horror after mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assault 35 females as young as 12 at Swedish music festival

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html#ixzz4DYVPgBMG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mumford & Sons expressed outrage with the organizers of Sweden's Bravalla Festival after police received multiple reports of alleged sexual assault and rape. According to The Telegraph, police received five reports of rape and 12 of sexual assault at Bravalla, which is Sweden's biggest festival and held in the southern city of Norrköping.

"We're appalled to hear what happened at the Bravalla Festival last weekend," the band wrote in a post on their Facebook page. "Festivals are a celebration of music and people, a place to let go and feel safe doing so. We're gutted by these hideous reports." Mumford & Sons headlined the three-day festival alongside Rammstein, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis and more.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mumford-sons-gutted-after-sexual-attacks-at-sweden-fest-20160705#ixzz4DYVcrsMy
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

It's only well-known because it's a lie the right and anti-immigrationists have repeated so often. I already posted  why it's a lie. That's not debatable. You keep posting anecdotal stuff as if that disputes it. Nothing in this last post confirms that Sweden is the rape capital of the world. Nothing in anything you posted disputed that Sweden has unusual data gathering techniques when it comes to rape.  :-\

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2016, 10:23:09 AM »
Like I said, you'll keep coming back with replies thinking that any response is valid. This I already know. Where are your facts on the situation in Sweden? Please post these facts from reputable, independent sources.

Where have you posted any fact? Any statistic?

If you think Wikipedia is unreliable, what would you consider reliable? You posted a random pic with text to prove your point earlier!  ::)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2016, 10:26:28 AM »

It's only well-known because it's a lie the right and anti-immigrationists have repeated so often. I already posted  why it's a lie. That's not debatable. You keep posting anecdotal stuff as if that disputes it. Nothing in this last post confirms that Sweden is the rape capital of the world. Nothing in anything you posted disputed that Sweden has unusual data gathering techniques when it comes to rape.  :-\
Just another mindless post by Al Niggity.

Here are some facts for you (not sure if you know the meaning of a fact):

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

According to figures published by The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet; known as Brå) -- an agency under the Ministry of Justice -- 29,000 Swedish women, during 2011, reported that they had been raped (which seems to indicate that less than 25% of the rapes are reported to the police).

Gang rapes

A new trend reached Sweden with full force over the past few decades: gang rape -- virtually unknown before in Swedish criminal history. The number of gang rapes increased spectacularly between 1995 and 2006. Since then no studies of them have been undertaken.

One of the worst cases occurred in 2012, when a 30-year old woman was raped by eight men in a housing project for asylum seekers, in the small town of Mariannelund. The woman was an acquaintance of a man from Afghanistan who had lived in Sweden for a number of years. He invited her to go out with him. She obliged. The Afghan man took her to a refugee housing project and left her defenseless. During the night, she was raped repeatedly by the asylum seekers and when her "friend" returned, he raped her too. The following morning she managed to call the police. Sweden's public prosecutor has called the incident "the worst crime of rape in Swedish criminal history."

Seven of the men were sentenced to between 4.5 and 6.5 years in prison. Prison time is usually reduced by a third, so it won't be long before the men will be ready for new assaults -- presumably on infidel women.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
Where have you posted any fact? Any statistic?

If you think Wikipedia is unreliable, what would you consider reliable? You posted a random pic with text to prove your point earlier!  ::)
Go look at the facts and statistics as provided by the Gatestone Institute. I posted a link for you, but because I am not sure if you have all your senses and am starting to seriously doubt your intellect I will post again:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape