Author Topic: Is Ronnie Coleman George W. Bush?  (Read 17905 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Is Ronnie Coleman George W. Bush?
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »

Their rights are the same as anybody else. With the exception of one state, marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman. Homosexuality has been around a long time, and it's been recognized as immoral for a long time as well. What's your point?

It doesn't matter if you're as gay as the day is long, if you wish to get married, your spouse must be of the OPPOSITE sex, period.

When you can show someone evolving from a puddle of goo, then you can claim that evolution is fact. Till then, you have a myriad of speculation, fueled by materialistic/naturalistic scientists, many of whom had FLAT OUT ADMITTED that evolution was deliberately derived to have a godlessthey learn what happened when yopu mix c explanation for life on this planet.

As far as stem cell research is concerned, embryonic stem cell research has produced cures to absolutely NOTHING. Other forms of stem cell research are curing disease TODAY, right now, with virtually none of the ethical controversies.

The reason that the founding fathers left England is so that they can practice their religious beliefs WILLINGLY, not by mandate of the government. Said another way, if the founding fathers want a Christian nation, they can have it by reason of their ballot.

In other words, they acknowledges God in government BECAUSE THEY WANT TO DO SO, not because they had to do so.

Their rights are the same as anybody else. With the exception of one state, marriage is defined as a union between a man and a woman. Homosexuality has been around a long time, and it's been recognized as immoral for a long time as well. What's your point?

It doesn't matter if you're as gay as the day is long, if you wish to get married, your spouse must be of the OPPOSITE sex, period.

No thier rights aren't the same as everyone else they're being prevented from getting married and I don't care what they define marriage as , they also used to define Africans as property does that mean they anything? and its been recognized as imoral by religion and we don't run own govenment by thier interpretation of morality.

As far as stem cell research is concerned, embryonic stem cell research has produced cures to absolutely NOTHING. Other forms of stem cell research are curing disease TODAY, right now, with virtually none of the ethical controversies.

assuming you're right and just because they haven't produced anything YET doesn't mean they wont soon , and please spare your nonsense of ethics thats religion trying to stick their nose into everyone else business as usual .

The reason that the founding fathers left England is so that they can practice their religious beliefs WILLINGLY, not by mandate of the government. Said another way, if the founding fathers want a Christian nation, they can have it by reason of their ballot.

Again refer to the Treaty of Tripoli which says this country was NOT founded upon the Christian religion.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2006, 12:10:10 PM »
You guys who are religious need to understand that your point of views are matter of faith and not matter of fact.

There is 0 - absolutely 0 - evidence to prove any of what you are saying.  That is the point of FAITH.  So don't push it on me like it's fact.

If I believed that Star Wars exists on another galaxy I wouldn't be telling you it is fact.

I don't have time to read through these posts on this.....but Matt is truly cluless!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2006, 12:12:49 PM »
PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND SUBMIT YOUR PROOF A BIG BANG HAPPENED....

AS IT STANDS NO PROOF EXISTS.

Oh you're mistaken there is proof of the big bang and scientists can trace it back to 4 pico-seconds after it happened ! unlike the story of an God who created everything in six days lol

The origin of the Big Bang theory can be credited to Edwin Hubble. Hubble made the observation that the universe is continuously expanding. He discovered that a galaxys velocity is proportional to its distance. Galaxies that are twice as far from us move twice as fast. Another consequence is that the universe is expanding in every direction. This observation means that it has taken every galaxy the same amount of time to move from a common starting position to its current position. Just as the Big Bang provided for the foundation of the universe, Hubbles observations provided for the foundation of the Big Bang theory.

Since the Big Bang, the universe has been continuously expanding and, thus, there has been more and more distance between clusters of galaxies. This phenomenon of galaxies moving farther away from each other is known as the red shift. As light from distant galaxies approach earth there is an increase of space between earth and the galaxy, which leads to wavelengths being stretched.

In addition to the understanding of the velocity of galaxies emanating from a single point, there is further evidence for the Big Bang. In 1964, two astronomers, Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson, in an attempt to detect microwaves from outer space, inadvertently discovered a noise of extraterrestrial origin. The noise did not seem to emanate from one location but instead, it came from all directions at once. It became obvious that what they heard was radiation from the farthest reaches of the universe which had been left over from the Big Bang. This discovery of the radioactive aftermath of the initial explosion lent much credence to the Big Bang theory.

Even more recently, NASAs COBE satellite was able to detect cosmic microwaves eminating from the outer reaches of the universe. These microwaves were remarkably uniform which illustrated the homogenity of the early stages of the universe. However, the satillite also discovered that as the universe began to cool and was still expanding, small fluctuations began to exist due to temperature differences. These flucuatuations verified prior calculations of the possible cooling and development of the universe just fractions of a second after its creation. These fluctuations in the universe provided a more detailed description of the first moments after the Big Bang. They also helped to tell the story of the formation of galaxies which will be discussed in the next chapter.

So ask and yee shall recieve ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2006, 02:03:25 PM »
That's how them Texan's roll

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2006, 04:53:34 PM »
Science isn't truth.  Science is looking at all the empirical data and finding the best working model to explain these phenomena.  The big bang is a theory - just like the theory of gravity or the theory of relativity - just like the theories which are used to create medicines and new technology.

The point is - the big bang is the best explanation given the evidence we have.  Science is uncovering new things all the time and we don't have all the answers yet - does this mean a viable alternative is to just make things up and believe them?

In that case, I contend that a giant spaghetti monster created the universe.  Can you prove this isn't true?  Nope - so it must be true then!!

Because I disagree with you?  If religion was a matter of fact, why would faith be needed?  Faith is needed because there is no evidence.  That's why they call it faith.

Give me your evidence if you have any though.  I'm all ears.

Just out of curiosity, what sort of "evidence" would you Enlightened Ones accept as possibility that you may not be totally right for once and that there just might be some sort of Higher Power out there - Mathematical formulas? Miracles? Photographs? What sort of evidence would be acceptable?

BTW, I am probably more "agnostic" than anything myself. I just think that Christians get a bad rap these days - not all Christians burn people at stakes. And as I've alluded to earlier, I think that far too many (not all) atheists are obnoxious, insensitive, socially inappropriate, closeminded, sheltered, pseudo-intellectual, elitist, Communist homosexuals... ;D
Greed is good!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2006, 05:00:51 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what sort of "evidence" would you Enlightened Ones accept as possibility that you may not be totally right for once and that there just might be some sort of Higher Power out there - Mathematical formulas? Miracles? Photographs? What sort of evidence would be acceptable?

BTW, I am probably more "agnostic" than anything myself. I just think that Christians get a bad rap these days - not all Christians burn people at stakes. And as I've alluded to earlier, I think that far too many (not all) atheists are obnoxious, insensitive, socially inappropriate, closeminded, sheltered, pseudo-intellectual, elitist, Communist homosexuals... ;D

I laughed out loud when I read " closeminded " that was cute .  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2006, 05:29:15 PM »
I am an agnostic, although ND will roast me alive for saying that lol.

I can't prove there is no higher power and I don't think that there definitely is no higher power.  I'm just willing to admit that I don't have all the answers in life and I don't resort to believing things for comfort.  I WISH I could just believe in a higher power and get an everlasting wonderful afterlife - that would be great.  But wishing it doesn't make it so.  It's pretty sad to me that death may be nothingness, but I would definitely prefer that over the psychotic concept of hell.  No loving deity would send its own creation to hell, especially when they didn't do anything wrong.  The idea of sending an aborigine to hell who didn't even hear of Christianity is reprehensible and outright disgusting.  That means a Christian living in the USA will go to heaven and the aborigine will go to hell just by luck of the draw.  This is simply disgusting.

I think the Christian god is a despicable creation by man - I'm disgusted by that concept just as much as I am disgusted by other fictional characters - like Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs for example.  A truly loving god would not send his own creation to hell knowing in advance they were going there - why was I created then?

I don't think most Christians will ever "get" the concept of omnipotence.  If they did, they would never be able to reconcile all of the attributes of their god without severe cognitive dissonance.

Matt there are millions of things science can't disprove but does that make them true. We can't disprove Odin and his son Thor the God of Thunder does that mean they exist? or do we have to be A-Thorists ? of course not , the same holds true for all sorts of fairy tales and deities yet we pay no attention to them .

Technically we all have to be ' agnostic ' because none of us are omipotent but like the other stories created by men the probability of their story being correct is about as good as the ones of Hercules and we  would all laugh if someone started a church of Herculese are starting going door-to-door telling the good new of their savior and Christianity's story is just as absrurd

The ironic part is we all have to be ' agnostic ' with the exception of Religions , which are all athesits of everyone elses God(s) so I just take my atheism one God further !! Remember the Romans who were feeding  Christians to the lions used to say " away with these atheists " so when a religious person says there are no such things as atheists they expose themselves as being just like you .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2006, 05:46:58 PM »

When all is said and done, I admit I don't have the answers though - maybe there is a creator to the universe?  It leaves just as much unanswered as just about any other explanation!  In short - we as a civilization do not know much.

According to the law of conservation of mass and enegry , matter cannot be created or destroyed , therefore that excludes a creator ! the universe has always been in one form or another.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2006, 06:23:33 PM »
OK so if 2 pro athletes pray to the same God to give them the strength to be the best and to win which one does he choose? The one with the best abs or the one with the most striated glutes? Praying to god for sporting events and thanking him for the victory is ridiculous.

Gods Quote:
 Oh Ronnie looks spectacular today, but Jay is just a little tighter and drier Hmmm, well Jay did ask first OK Ronnie will now be smooth and holding water"

Is this how he works for sporting events. How about people praying to God that the Ball splits the uprights? Who does he choose the team wanting it to go through or the team wanting it to go wide right? Again POINTLESS!!!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2006, 06:31:07 PM »
YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT...

SCIENTIST IN ALL OF THEIR KNOWLEDGE CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT THE WEATHER WILL BE LIKE TOMORROW WITH ANY DEGREE OF ACCURACY AND YOU BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE THEY SPEW.

SO FAR AS AN EMPIRACL FACTS...THE ONLY WAY THEIR SO CALL FACTS CAN BE CORRECT IS IF YOU BELIEVE THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED WITH A BIG BANG (DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY) AND BECAUSE OF THIS EVERYTHING BEGAN AT ONE POINT AND SPED AWAY FROM THIS POINT AT A GIVEN SPEED. WITH THIS BELIEF THE DISTANCES THE PLANETS AND GALAXIES ARE FROM ONE ANOTHER AND A SUPPOSED CENTRAL POINT IS DETERMINED TO BE SO MANY TRILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS BASED ON THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND THE TIME IT TAKES FOR THIS LIGHT TO REACH EARTH. BUT TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THE GALAXIES DID NOT START IN A CENTRAL POINT  (BIG BANG) BUT WAS BEGAN IN VARIOUS PLACES THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE AT THE SAME TIME!!! THIS TOTALLY KILLS THE AGE OF THE UNIVERSE HYPOTHYSIS, KILLS THE WHOLE TIME SCENARIO AND SINCE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS REALLY IN SPACE, NO ONE REALLY CAN SAY WITH ASSURITY WHAT HAPPENS TO LIGHT AS IT TRAVELS THROUGH SPACE (BETWEEN GALAXIES). SO ANY SCIENTIFIC "FACTS" CAN AT BEST BE FLAWED WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE.

I WILL STICK WITH MY BELIEF IN GOD AND HIS WISDOM, BECAUSE MAN AT BEST IS A RAGING LUNATIC IN COMPARISON. THE UNIVERSE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE IS ONLY 13000 YEARS OLD COMING UP ON 14000 YEARS AND NOTHING HAS PROVED OTHERWISE OR DISPROVED THE BIBLE.

Perhaps you are not familiar with the red vs blue shift of light from various galaxies and stars as seen thru a spectrometer? Due you discount this emperical data along with the many radiometric ageing of various rocks here on the earth as well as the half life  for Uranium 238?
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2006, 06:40:24 PM »
I laughed out loud when I read " closeminded " that was cute .  :)

Well, I have a feeling that if most aethists I've known in real life (and online) ever found themselves in a hypothetical situation where a God emerged and revealed himself to the world, most atheists would cling to the idea that there is still no evidence of a God.

I recall reading in the newspaper some 15-20 years ago about a guy not too far from me who was on a small private boat in the river with a friend and their two girlfriends. They were all arguing about religion. The one guy was a very vocal atheist. He stood up in the boat and yelled "if there is a God, may he strike me down now!". The kid was instantly killed by a bolt of lightning.

I'm sure it was just an incredible coincidence. But I'm also sure that the article strongly reinforced the beliefs of many who read it, and may have even swung a few converts. And if it was to happen to two or more different people one after another in the same place who said the same thing, I think most people would probably see this as something more incredible than a succession of extremely unlikely coincidences. Of course there are no doubt a few people who would spend their entire lives searching for some sort of scientific explanation. But then again, what are the odds of such a thing happening anyway?

BTW, as far as intelligence (earlier you seemed to think that I was referring to you as a member of the young, below average intellect, know-it-all, Mothers' basements dwelling atheists - I was not) I've known PhD's with highly specialized scientific educations and very high IQs who fall on both sides of the eternal debate. Those who either believed in a God or who didn't appear to be flippant about the possible existence of a God could speak intelligently at length as to why they believed what they did. Those who are closeminded to the possibility seem to offer nothing but smug sarcasm and a request for evidence, and don't seem to be able to come up with what acceptable criteria for evidence would be. Just my experience.
Greed is good!

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2006, 07:03:31 PM »

I can't prove there is no higher power and I don't think that there definitely is no higher power.  I'm just willing to admit that I don't have all the answers in life and I don't resort to believing things for comfort.  I WISH I could just believe in a higher power and get an everlasting wonderful afterlife - that would be great.  But wishing it doesn't make it so.  It's pretty sad to me that death may be nothingness, but I would definitely prefer that over the psychotic concept of hell.  No loving deity would send its own creation to hell, especially when they didn't do anything wrong.  The idea of sending an aborigine to hell who didn't even hear of Christianity is reprehensible and outright disgusting.  That means a Christian living in the USA will go to heaven and the aborigine will go to hell just by luck of the draw.  This is simply disgusting.

I think the Christian god is a despicable creation by man - I'm disgusted by that concept just as much as I am disgusted by other fictional characters - like Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs for example.  A truly loving god would not send his own creation to hell knowing in advance they were going there - why was I created then?

I don't think most Christians will ever "get" the concept of omnipotence.  If they did, they would never be able to reconcile all of the attributes of their god without severe cognitive dissonance.

Believe it or not, I am largely in agreement with your above points regarding many traditional Christian beliefs. I find the idea of an angry God (who dooms millions of souls to eternal hell for no other crime other than not even being aware of His existence) to be quite frightening at first thought and very hard to swallow upon second thought.

Virtually all of my family and many of my friends throughout my life have been Christian to a certain degree, although most not anywhere near "extremist" types. But things like what you mention regarding some of the apparent irrationality of traditional Christianity turned me off to organized religion at an early age.

But I suppose my willingness to accept that there may be or is some sort of higher power comes not only from my upbringing and friendships throughout my life, but also from what seems to be the uncanny knack I have for having incredibly good luck (being "blessed", if you will) regarding things beyond my control.

I spent many years in my teens and early adult years living a very "crazy", self destructive lifestyle, yet managed to walk away virtually unscathed, whereas many of my friends wound up with drinking problems, DUI's (and sometimes other criminal offenses), failed marriages, unwanted children, etc.

I've also made some bad career / business decisions, taken some incredible (often unwise) risks, and thought I was heading for bankruptcy / financial ruin on more than one occasion, yet things always seemed to fall into place at zero hour - often seemingly "magically". I don't know how to explain it other than to say I almost feel as though the old cliche of "someone looking out for me" applies here. Or maybe I'm just very lucky - I've lost track long ago of the number of times I should have died... ;D
Greed is good!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2006, 07:05:05 PM »
I just watched the press conference clip that was posted.  He mentions Jesus and God everytime he's interviewed.

Doesn't he understand that some people (muslims, jews, etc) may be offended when he says "Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ"?

or is he stupid?

The very reason why he was Mr O 8 times was his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...utterly negligent and wrong not to mention and thank Him profusely.
Team Goodrum!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2006, 11:11:36 AM »
Well, I have a feeling that if most aethists I've known in real life (and online) ever found themselves in a hypothetical situation where a God emerged and revealed himself to the world, most atheists would cling to the idea that there is still no evidence of a God.

I recall reading in the newspaper some 15-20 years ago about a guy not too far from me who was on a small private boat in the river with a friend and their two girlfriends. They were all arguing about religion. The one guy was a very vocal atheist. He stood up in the boat and yelled "if there is a God, may he strike me down now!". The kid was instantly killed by a bolt of lightning.

I'm sure it was just an incredible coincidence. But I'm also sure that the article strongly reinforced the beliefs of many who read it, and may have even swung a few converts. And if it was to happen to two or more different people one after another in the same place who said the same thing, I think most people would probably see this as something more incredible than a succession of extremely unlikely coincidences. Of course there are no doubt a few people who would spend their entire lives searching for some sort of scientific explanation. But then again, what are the odds of such a thing happening anyway?

BTW, as far as intelligence (earlier you seemed to think that I was referring to you as a member of the young, below average intellect, know-it-all, Mothers' basements dwelling atheists - I was not) I've known PhD's with highly specialized scientific educations and very high IQs who fall on both sides of the eternal debate. Those who either believed in a God or who didn't appear to be flippant about the possible existence of a God could speak intelligently at length as to why they believed what they did. Those who are closeminded to the possibility seem to offer nothing but smug sarcasm and a request for evidence, and don't seem to be able to come up with what acceptable criteria for evidence would be. Just my experience.

Reminds me of a t-shirt " If Jesus comes back we'll just kill him again " if Jesus ( God to the Christains ) comes back he'll be in the mental ward trying to convince everyone he really is Jesus

This is the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard , reminds me of the ' debate ' about prayer I had with a Christian who insisted prayer works and she needed exactly $516.00 for something and was penniless and sure enough after praying real hard she recieved a check in the mail for exactly $516.00 and I like I told her nonsense. and if it reinforced their belief then it shows how many stupid people there are in the world , seriously , people are stupid , they did a study and 75% of Americans believe in Angels , this is true lol they believe in an human-looking creatures with bird wings that make sure you can find your car keys ! I mean what the fuck?

Don't insult my intelligence , seriously you were most certainly referring to me as the young angry atheist and you commited without knowing and looked really stupid in the process , so let that be a lesson about making umbrella statements. and you also insinuated atheists have low IQs which I proved you wrong , hell just take a look at peoples beliefs in angels , and again you generalize atheists as smug , but its organized religions that are smug and arrogant , in their beliefs that they alone have the answer , and my God alone is the correct God and if you don't follow our story you'll burn forever etc. You say its been your " personal experience " that most atheists are smug , low IQ and closeminded and its ironic because you've described most Religions in my ' experience '

And we can't come up with any acceptable criteria for the existence of God? how about the criteria science uses?

Scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena and acquiring new knowledge, as well as for correcting and integrating previous knowledge. It is based on observable, empirical, measurable evidence, and subject to laws of reasoning.

I know this criteria is a little more strict than faith but its the best we have and if you could solve this one the Nodel prize surely awaits and you're going to have a bitch of a time with the conservation of mass/enegry so good luck.  ;)

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2006, 03:36:02 PM »
Reminds me of a t-shirt " If Jesus comes back we'll just kill him again " if Jesus ( God to the Christains ) comes back he'll be in the mental ward trying to convince everyone he really is Jesus

This is the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard , reminds me of the ' debate ' about prayer I had with a Christian who insisted prayer works and she needed exactly $516.00 for something and was penniless and sure enough after praying real hard she recieved a check in the mail for exactly $516.00 and I like I told her nonsense. and if it reinforced their belief then it shows how many stupid people there are in the world , seriously , people are stupid , they did a study and 75% of Americans believe in Angels , this is true lol they believe in an human-looking creatures with bird wings that make sure you can find your car keys ! I mean what the f**k?

Don't insult my intelligence , seriously you were most certainly referring to me as the young angry atheist and you commited without knowing and looked really stupid in the process , so let that be a lesson about making umbrella statements. and you also insinuated atheists have low IQs which I proved you wrong , hell just take a look at peoples beliefs in angels , and again you generalize atheists as smug , but its organized religions that are smug and arrogant , in their beliefs that they alone have the answer , and my God alone is the correct God and if you don't follow our story you'll burn forever etc. You say its been your " personal experience " that most atheists are smug , low IQ and closeminded and its ironic because you've described most Religions in my ' experience '

And we can't come up with any acceptable criteria for the existence of God? how about the criteria science uses?

Scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena and acquiring new knowledge, as well as for correcting and integrating previous knowledge. It is based on observable, empirical, measurable evidence, and subject to laws of reasoning.

I know this criteria is a little more strict than faith but its the best we have and if you could solve this one the Nodel prize surely awaits and you're going to have a bitch of a time with the conservation of mass/enegry so good luck.  ;)

The only thing logical in any of this is your obvious cut and paste of the scientific method. You are either a gimmick account who has nothing better to do than attempt to start ridiculous arguments where no arguments exist, or a completely paranoid lunatic.

In the unlikely event you in fact are real (perish the thought), it is apparent to me that you will argue and find fault with anything anyone posts who you think is the least bit not in total agreement with your warped, rigid, paranoid views. It is clear that you will go out of your way to dismiss anything I say as "bullshit" (even when it is clearly true), and (if you are real) entertain paranoid fantasies of persecution in your warped mind of me "attacking" you. All because I don't think exactly like you do on a particular subject. I have remained civilized and tried to have a peaceful discussion with others (and you, to a lesser extent, unfortunately - I won't make that mistake again). You rant and rave of paranoid conspiracies on my part, and clearly have no intention of a civilized discussion. And you never did answer my question about the Koran.

I will no longer respond to you on this thread or any other, as you are either a gimmick with a lot of free time, or a complete nutjob. And I would appreciate if you did the same to me from now on. In fact, it would probably be best for the world (and taxpayers) if an obvious waste of a load such as yourself was to cease to exist at this very moment. But I doubt we'll be so lucky.
Greed is good!

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2006, 03:55:57 PM »
Wether one believes it or not, BASTucci Christ is OUR(mankind) savior. It's just reality. Not my opinion just the way it is. Notice...earth is under RULE of satan...Jesus or God is the only name(s) that makes such a controversial issue...children can be expelled or kicked out of school for saying 'Merry Christmas' now...it is almost illegal to say 'God' or 'Jesus' in public now...why is it that 'Jesus' is the only name that causes 'reaction' or action to be put in motion?

Muhammed, Budah, Allah...get no laws and codes against them...it offends NOBODY because only TRUTH does.

I aint no Bible thumper but there is only 1 God, bottom line and wether you believe it or not it's true!

muhammad, and allah are both from islam numb nuts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2006, 03:59:06 PM »
The only thing logical in any of this is your obvious cut and paste of the scientific method. You are either a gimmick account who has nothing better to do than attempt to start ridiculous arguments where no arguments exist, or a completely paranoid lunatic.

In the unlikely event you in fact are real (perish the thought), it is apparent to me that you will argue and find fault with anything anyone posts who you think is the least bit not in total agreement with your warped, rigid, paranoid views. It is clear that you will go out of your way to dismiss anything I say as "bullshit" (even when it is clearly true), and (if you are real) entertain paranoid fantasies of persecution in your warped mind of me "attacking" you. All because I don't think exactly like you do on a particular subject. I have remained civilized and tried to have a peaceful discussion with others (and you, to a lesser extent, unfortunately - I won't make that mistake again). You rant and rave of paranoid conspiracies on my part, and clearly have no intention of a civilized discussion. And you never did answer my question about the Koran.

I will no longer respond to you on this thread or any other, as you are either a gimmick with a lot of free time, or a complete nutjob. And I would appreciate if you did the same to me from now on. In fact, it would probably be best for the world (and taxpayers) if an obvious waste of a load such as yourself was to cease to exist at this very moment. But I doubt we'll be so lucky.

M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N  ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2006, 04:09:06 PM »
He kills arabs on stage though.

i just fell off my exercise ball...   ;D ;D ;D ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2006, 09:44:28 AM »
No thier rights aren't the same as everyone else they're being prevented from getting married and I don't care what they define marriage as , they also used to define Africans as property does that mean they anything? and its been recognized as imoral by religion and we don't run own govenment by thier interpretation of morality.

assuming you're right and just because they haven't produced anything YET doesn't mean they wont soon , and please spare your nonsense of ethics thats religion trying to stick their nose into everyone else business as usual .

Again refer to the Treaty of Tripoli which says this country was NOT founded upon the Christian religion.

great posts, ND, these religious bigots will use the bible for any discrimination they see fit.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2006, 09:48:45 AM »
Ronnie Coleman did not have foreknowledge of the 911 attacks.

So no, he is not GWB.
What about Clinton?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2006, 09:51:30 AM »
What about Clinton?

What about clinton?  Clinton also helped sustain bin laden's ability to do evil shit.

But it's coming out now that the White house knew 911 was coming and did nothing.  Whether gross incompetence, or "let it happen", it needs to be looked at.

have ya seen the pre-attack intel that was ignored? LOL.. the german ambassador called Bush directly, 5 weeks before 911, gave him details of the attacks.  Bush said 'thanks, we're aware of it' and that was it.  later, we asked the german govt to not comment on that phone call, but they had already announced that they clearly warned us.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2006, 09:54:49 AM »
What about clinton?  Clinton also helped sustain bin laden's ability to do evil shit.

But it's coming out now that the White house knew 911 was coming and did nothing.  Whether gross incompetence, or "let it happen", it needs to be looked at.

have ya seen the pre-attack intel that was ignored? LOL.. the german ambassador called Bush directly, 5 weeks before 911, gave him details of the attacks.  Bush said 'thanks, we're aware of it' and that was it.  later, we asked the german govt to not comment on that phone call, but they had already announced that they clearly warned us.

I don't think they WANTED it to happen, but both Clinton and Bush were lazy. In all actuality, Bin Laden got lucky with the buildings collapsing.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2006, 09:59:21 AM »

great post dude

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2006, 10:00:17 AM »
Those who deny gay marriage as a right are Anti-American , gay people are tax paying members of the United States and should recieve every right that anyone is , its discrimination plain & simple ! homosexuality is normal its be around since man has , and its been around a long time before your nonsense bible condemned it .

Prayer in school isn't prevented just mandatory prayer is and your kids are allowed to pray silently , no one can stop them from doing that and if God is as so great as you claim he is I'm sure he'd be able to hear them just the same

Intelligent Design is Christian Creationism just repacked and its junk-science , faith-based scripture-based nonsense , Evolution is a fact , plain and simple there are mountians of evidence to suport it and if you want your children to pray in school , and learn junk-science , and kiss God's ass all day long , feel free to enroll them in a religious school , because I don't want my tax dollars spent on nonsense.

The funding for embryonic stem cell reserach is being prevented and Christians wont prevent it , its going to happen and when all the bennefits are available Christians will be lining up in droves to reap them , this is just another example of Religion trying to prevent science and you've failed once again

Sure it is   ::) lol the Fore fathers had the sense back then to make sure your nonsense didn't impead of the state again , they all left England for that very reason , just like your noation this was a Christian-based country  ::) and the funny part is Atheists are the ones who feel their under attack its the religious right who does , always complaining about how Christianity is under attack talk about irony the biggest offenders of attacks and wars for the past 2000 years and your under attack lol what a joke

great post, we have a smart man here getbiggers

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2006, 10:00:54 AM »
I don't think they WANTED it to happen, but both Clinton and Bush were lazy. In all actuality, Bin Laden got lucky with the buildings collapsing.

keith... allow me to change your outlook on life forever :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5946593973848835726&q=loose+change&hl=en