Author Topic: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list  (Read 112548 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: gh15 CURRENTLY approved hgh list
« Reply #200 on: August 29, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »
OH NO AAS?

BRAH RUN AT LEAST SOMETHING...AN AMPOLA OF HUMAN GRADE TEST...JUST SOMETHING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: August 29, 2011, 09:25:17 PM »
OH NO AAS?

BRAH RUN AT LEAST SOMETHING...AN AMPOLA OF HUMAN GRADE TEST...JUST SOMETHING.

Thank you, for fucks sake this is what I have been saying in my past 12 posts on this thread and no one fucking got that.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: August 29, 2011, 09:25:33 PM »
Nah, not looking to put on muscle, I will post some pics on just gh, I have a good shape naturally anyways

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: August 29, 2011, 09:28:52 PM »
Nah, not looking to put on muscle, I will post some pics on just gh, I have a good shape naturally anyways

LOSING FAT, GAINING MUSCLE...EVERYTHING IS HORMONE ENRICHED.GET OUT THERE AND BUY AN AMPOLA  A WEEK ...$6-10 AND ITLL MAKE THE CYCLE WORTHWHILE...IF U WANNA PRIME SO THE AFTERMATH IS UNREAL...DO THE GH + LOW AAS THEN BLAST AFTER WITH MORE AAS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2011, 09:31:56 PM »
My plan is to do 3 months on gh then 3 months on aas, basically forever, not looking to "cruise" at any point, I am not a bodybuilder and I don't wanna be huge, I described my goal to no one that my goal is to put on beautiful pounds, will never do a bulking cycle, will not stay on for more than 3 months

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:51 PM »
My plan is to do 3 months on gh then 3 months on aas, basically forever, not looking to "cruise" at any point, I am not a bodybuilder and I don't wanna be huge, I described my goal to no one that my goal is to put on beautiful pounds, will never do a bulking cycle, will not stay on for more than 3 months
you are not going to magically get "huge" with one amp of test a week +4iu's of gh.  Your gh will actually yield better results if used with the test.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2011, 09:34:20 PM »

UVE GOT WISHFUL THINKING. WHY U R FIXATED ON CERTAIN BRACKETS IS BEYOND ME...
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2011, 09:39:02 PM »
I am not trying to be huge, I am not a gym rat, I want to be undeniably beautiful to women I so can turn more of them down lol, and being limited by 3 months hurts my size gains right... well im not looking for size as much as beauty, ok? I am not a bodybuilder trying to look huge like an animal, I will try to be efficient in those three month and stack sust with tren mast eq/npp and dbol then adrol, but after 3 months I want my natural levels back and will resume ghg cycle, Im not trying to win contests here or cruise or bulk, put on a few pretty hard muscles and heal some injuries

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: August 29, 2011, 09:44:49 PM »
I am not trying to be huge, I am not a gym rat, I want to be undeniably beautiful to women I so can turn more of them down lol, and being limited by 3 months hurts my size gains right... well im not looking for size as much as beauty, ok? I am not a bodybuilder trying to look huge like an animal, I will try to be efficient in those three month and stack sust with tren mast eq/npp and dbol then adrol, but after 3 months I want my natural levels back and will resume ghg cycle, Im not trying to win contests here or cruise or bulk, put on a few pretty hard muscles and heal some injuries

U CAN LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND SCUPLTED ON HORMONES TOO..NOT ANIMALISTIC...BUT SCUPLTED..u WANT LIKE A MODEL PHYSIQUE RITE?

U DONT NEED TO JUICE TO THE GILLS BUT 12 WEEKS OF 250 TEST + 4 OR MORE IU GH,THEN 12 WEEKS OFF 500MG+ AAS...BACK AND FORTH IS AWESOME...SOMETHING I MIGHT DO ACTUALLY.

U WONT TAKE TREN/MAST/EQ/NPP AND THEN DBOL,THEN DROL THEN GET OFF AND RESTORE SHIT...AND TAKE GH AND THINK EVERYTHINGS FINE.

UR PRETTY MUCH AS BIG AS YOUR DOSE. SO MY SUGGESTION...12 WEEKS LOW AAS+ GH...12 WEEKS MODERATE AAS + NO GH...REPEAT. IF HEALTH IS UR PRIORITY...NO TREN, NO ORALS, NO EQ...JUST TEST & MAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: August 29, 2011, 09:49:46 PM »
Health is a small concern, there is high bp in my family, I will be taking hcg during aas I like to have big balls lol, I am not in a rush to get anywhere man, I;ve done a lot of research and this is what I will do, gh 3 months aas 3 months 4ever, and the aas will be a sophisticated cocktail meant to put on beautiful pounds

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: August 29, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »
Now i lost you....
you are going to run tren, mast, dbol and anadrol just to look good in the eyes of women?
sorry but that's just dumb, what are 15 yo?
let alone the fact that your mouth is what control females,
on the drugs mentioned above will put you exactly where you don't want
to be, unless your genetics sucks.

Health is a small concern, there is high bp in my family, I will be taking hcg during aas I like to have big balls lol, I am not in a rush to get anywhere man, I;ve done a lot of research and this is what I will do, gh 3 months aas 3 months 4ever, and the aas will be a sophisticated cocktail meant to put on beautiful pounds
ofc it is, when you are thinking about all the poon you will be slamming afterwards lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #211 on: August 29, 2011, 11:35:36 PM »
so you are telling me that 4 iu's a day for 3 months with no AAS is going to yield results for him.  I just lost all respect I had for you.  I have never even wasted my time running GH with no AAS and I get great results from my gh at 10iu's a day (switching between ND blue tops and riptropin, the riptropin is actually better IMO.)

why do sometime i feel i talk to bunch of loonatiks? can you tell me what or wher i said no anabolc steroids?? WHEN THE FUCK DID I TELL NO AAS? READ THE FUCKIN BIBLE ,, i wrote there already everything,, ask my pupils they will lay it out for yhou ,, ys you need aas to develop what the gh does,, prime with gh couple months then boom aas then you got bodybuilder!,, advance level go on both ,,

i dont understand this ,, i write pretty clear ,, yes fucked up english but i repeat everything 400 times and write it in all kind of ways but same idea behind,, its all written in the bible,,

gh with out aas = balonie,, its not for bodybuild

you need aas,,

what i say 3 months is....for advance bodybuild ,, FOR A BODYBUILDER for feella who work out liek bodybuild and want to become bodybuild,, 2-3 months on gh is all you need ,, either prime or together with aas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #212 on: August 30, 2011, 04:02:28 AM »
Never come off AAS. Just as important as food, water, air and fine pussy. C'mon, guys.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #213 on: August 30, 2011, 05:31:07 AM »
am i the only one here who sees that apply85 is just trolling. stop responding the him

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: August 30, 2011, 07:23:33 AM »
Now i lost you....
you are going to run tren, mast, dbol and anadrol just to look good in the eyes of women?
sorry but that's just dumb, what are 15 yo?
let alone the fact that your mouth is what control females,
on the drugs mentioned above will put you exactly where you don't want
to be, unless your genetics sucks.
ofc it is, when you are thinking about all the poon you will be slamming afterwards lol

I will make apost about my cycle later, right now it's in the fantasy phase

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #215 on: August 30, 2011, 07:55:20 AM »
Never come off AAS. Just as important as food, water, air and fine pussy. C'mon, guys.

X2, its that or being a skinny fat twink with a ugly gf
Thunderdome approved

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: August 30, 2011, 10:59:28 AM »
X2, its that or being a skinny fat twink with a ugly gf

yup.. never come off or else = gains lost  :-\

just switch products, doses etc etc but always stay on  ;)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: August 30, 2011, 02:14:19 PM »
Here is a question for GH15.  Now that Nordic is selling Novatropin, is that an "approved brand?"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #218 on: August 30, 2011, 02:55:26 PM »
Here is a question for GH15.  Now that Nordic is selling Novatropin, is that an "approved brand?"

ofcourse it is ,, didnt you hears whats going on in the cult? fellas go to doctor and doctor ask them if they are on hgh because they see healing process faster with bones and injuries whiel on novotropin ,, the doctor asked with out even testing anything,,

nordic is prime prime prime legitimacy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: August 30, 2011, 03:50:43 PM »
How long after starting hgh should one wait before throwin in the slin too?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2011, 06:07:45 PM »

Nov"o"tropin  ;)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2011, 09:02:07 PM »
ofcourse it is ,, didnt you hears whats going on in the cult? fellas go to doctor and doctor ask them if they are on hgh because they see healing process faster with bones and injuries whiel on novotropin ,, the doctor asked with out even testing anything,,

nordic is prime prime prime legitimacy

gh15 approved
That was just what some idiot posted on outlaw.  Have you ever read that guys other posts?  He is a moron.  I am only asking because the blue tops nordic sells are getting close to their expiration date (unless they made more of them, the last two times I got them they expire early next year)and I want to get enough to last a while. novotropin is a fairly new brand, so i will go with those if they are quality.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2011, 09:06:09 PM »
That was just what some idiot posted on outlaw.  Have you ever read that guys other posts?  He is a moron.  I am only asking because the blue tops nordic sells are getting close to their expiration date (unless they made more of them, the last two times I got them they expire early next year)and I want to get enough to last a while. novotropin is a fairly new brand, so i will go with those if they are quality.

I HAVE NOVO'S IN RIGHT NOW...CAME IN YESTERDAY...GETTING SOME BW AND GONNA START IN 2 WEEKS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »
I think the bottom line is simple, if you're running 4iu/ed for 3months and you don't get results something is wrong with your HGH. 3 months is shorter than I prefer, I usually say 4 is the minimum with 6 being my preference but 3 will do a lot for overall conditioning if the HGH is real and potent.

I will say this though in reference to something GH15 said a few post back. While 4iu is a good dose and I often say use 5iu simply out of convenience I've never thought the difference between 5iu and say 8iu was all that great. It doesn't seem like a dose above 5iu is worth that much until you start breaking the 10iu per day mark. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2011, 12:17:59 AM »
thats corect,, 6 and 10 pretty similar,,15 iu + ...------> gh15  will put you into the zone you want to be and sunddely you will end up being the fella in gymnasium 210 6% with superb condition ...and go on to be 220 and then 230 and then 240 250 and higher with inuslina added to the gh

the fellas that walk around 240lb 6% are not on 5iu gh lol,, they go into the 15+ zone and inaddition use insulina and  ALOT,,

thikn abotu it fellas 5'8 fella standing 240lb true 6% bodyfat,, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS ? think about it arnold schwarzeneneneneneger best bodybuild in history with ron colman ,, went on stage 6'2 225-235lb do you understand this is = to 5'8 185-195lb correct?

so arnold with thebest build ,,best drugs of the time could only get to 5'8 190lb .....make you think a little about fellas like the croach eh? lol

fellas dont get it ,,modern bodybuild is ALL HGH AND INSULINA,,

a bodybuild now day that is 200-210lb 6% 5'10 is SUPERB BODYBUILD he only doesnt use hgh and insulina at high doses,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel