Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23360 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2023, 12:56:47 PM »
Can you explain how you know it is President Biden who is attempting to put Trump in prison aside from Trump claiming he is? Has it never occurred to you that Trump may be guilty of at least some of the charges against him? -Probably not, I am guessing.

-Not saying it isn't a possibility. There are no laws establishing a formal boundary between the president and the Department of Justice. But the DOJ has internal policies, and some experts emphasize its culture of 'independence.' And President Joe Biden nominated Garland as U.S. attorney general in January 2021. He was confirmed by the Senate in a 70–30 vote, and took office in March of that same year. There are 49 Republicans, 48 Democrats and 3 Independents in the Senate. Obviously, a fair number of Republicans (19) voted to confirm Merrick Garland as Attorney General.

Jack Smith was appointed by Garland.  Garland was appointed by Joe Biden.  Garland answers to Biden.  This is Biden's DOJ. 

No, I don't believe Trump is guilty of any of the political persecution charges against him. 

What the heck does this have to do with The Biden Crime Family? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2023, 01:12:28 PM »
Jack Smith was appointed by Garland.  Garland was appointed by Joe Biden.  Garland answers to Biden.  This is Biden's DOJ. 

No, I don't believe Trump is guilty of any of the political persecution charges against him. 

::)  What a stretch.  But no surprise.

If you don't think Trumpy is guilty of any of the political persecution charges against him (since there are none), do you think he is guilty of the crimes he actually did?  You know... the ones that the indictments actually list?   ::)

Quote from: Dos Equis on Today at 10:49:25 AM

I'm concerned about both the mounting evidence of The Biden Family Corruption and the Banana Republic that my country is becoming, based in part on Biden attempting to put his chief political opponent in prison for life based on a partisan witch hunt.

Funny because the majority of the country is concerned about the mounting evidence of a Banana Republic attempt by Trumpy where he tried to weaponize the offices of the AG, VP, SC, EC, and different states/courts in a blatant - and well documented - attempt to stay in power when a legitimate election cast him aside. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2023, 01:22:54 PM »
::)  What a stretch.  But no surprise.

If you don't think Trumpy is guilty of any of the political persecution charges against him (since there are none), do you think he is guilty of the crimes he actually did?  You know... the ones that the indictments actually list?   ::)

Funny because the majority of the country is concerned about the mounting evidence of a Banana Republic attempt by Trumpy where he tried to weaponize the offices of the AG, VP, SC, EC, and different states/courts in a blatant - and well documented - attempt to stay in power when a legitimate election cast him aside.

This thread is about The Biden Crime Family.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2023, 01:31:20 PM »
Older story, but is even more incriminating given the additional puzzle pieces we have today.

Hunter Biden emails show leveraging connections with his father to boost Burisma pay
By Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge
October 14, 2020
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter-biden-emails-show-leveraging-connections-with-dad-to-boost-burisma-pay/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2023, 01:32:07 PM »

What Biden Crime Family? The one in your mind?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2023, 01:42:04 PM »
What Biden Crime Family? The one in your mind?

The one where Hunter Biden sends a message to a member of the communist Chinese party shaking him down for millions, saying he is sitting next to Joe Biden, then receives millions in wire transfers days later.  What's your take on this WhatsApp message?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2023, 01:56:27 PM »
The one where Hunter Biden sends a message to a member of the communist Chinese party shaking him down for millions, saying he is sitting next to Joe Biden, then receives millions in wire transfers days later.  What's your take on this WhatsApp message?

Seems none of what Hunter / Joe has said or done is of any concern to them.
They're worshipped & viewed as Siants 😇
And can say or do no wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2023, 01:59:43 PM »
Seems none of what Hunter / Joe has said or done is of any concern to them.
They're worshipped & viewed as Siants 😇
And can say or do no wrong.

This one message alone would have gotten Trump impeached.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2023, 02:04:49 PM »
This one message alone would have gotten Trump impeached.

Yes definitely- They want him hung drawn & quartered

Biden crime family its all okay & is fine.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2023, 03:04:21 PM »
This thread is about The Biden Crime Family.

So far there is no solid proof that there is one.  Whining isn’t making it so.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2023, 03:05:29 PM »

Where are the charges?  Where is the indictment? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2023, 03:32:18 PM »

Supposedly, in a purported 2017 WhatsApp message to a Chinese businessman, Hunter Biden allegedly threatened retaliation from his father, who was then a former vice president. Joe Biden was citizen Joe Biden in 2017. How much of a threat could he pose? What could former  VP Joe Biden do to retaliate? Beat the Chinese businessman with a wet Odong noodle?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2023, 03:35:59 PM »
Supposedly, in a purported 2017 WhatsApp message to a Chinese businessman, Hunter Biden allegedly threatened retaliation from his father, who was then a former vice president. Joe Biden was citizen Joe Biden in 2017. How much of a threat could he pose? What could former  VP Joe Biden do to retaliate? Beat the Chinese businessman with a wet Odong noodle?

I figured you would respond with a bunch of irrelevant questions, but I gave it a shot anyway. 

Do you have any concerns at all about Hunter Biden shaking down someone from communist China for millions of dollars using Joe Biden as leverage, with Joe sitting right next to him?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2023, 04:06:41 PM »
I figured you would respond with a bunch of irrelevant questions, but I gave it a shot anyway. 

Do you have any concerns at all about Hunter Biden shaking down someone from communist China for millions of dollars using Joe Biden as leverage, with Joe sitting right next to him?

First off, if that is a real WhatsApp message and Hunter Biden wrote it, who’s to say his father, Joe Biden was sitting next to him. Show me the attached photo as proof.

Second that President Biden was simply citizen Joe Biden in 2017 (with no ability to retaliate) is very relevant. It makes that WhatsApp message laughable especially to the Chinese businessman.
Udon noodles are imported from China, so that was a joke with some relevance... ever hear the saying, 'beat you with a wet noodle'? or another well-known Ann Landers saying was “forty lashes with a wet noodle.” That Joe Biden had no power to retaliate and beating some with a wet noodle is not hurtful if even possible establishes relevance. Keep up!

I could have said beat you with a Lo mein noodle which are Chinese noodles made with egg. So when this 'Hunter Biden WhatsApp message is proved fake, it will leave you with egg on your face. ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2023, 04:07:03 PM »
Just for the hell of it as its Guaranteed to set it off posting
3 in a row..... Go on in 1........ 2.......... 3...........Pavlov's response

WOOF WOOF The POOF POOF .

Of you go posting - got you so well trained 🤣😂🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2023, 04:09:49 PM »
Just for the hell of it as its Guaranteed to set it off posting
3 in a row..... Go on in 1........ 2.......... 3...........Pavlov's response

WOOF WOOF The POOF POOF .

Of you go posting - got you so well trained 🤣😂🤣

Lets make it 4, master Illuminati sir!  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 07, 2023, 04:16:20 PM »

🤣😂🤣😂🤣👍🏻
Pls don't encourage my well trained Woof Woof the Poof Poof as its
Already got TDS & IDS , It hates me yet has to post after every post of mine.

FFS it certainly needs help, I've got it on block so can't see what it posts unless someone
Quotes it, you'd think as it has such dislike for me it would just block me,
Oh no no no , Not Woof Woof the Poof Poof.
Its Pavlov's response is just to strong.  ;D

Perhaps you should try speaking to it. 🤣

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 07, 2023, 04:29:26 PM »
First off, if that is a real WhatsApp message and Hunter Biden wrote it, who’s to say his father, Joe Biden was sitting next to him. Show me the attached photo as proof.

Second that President Biden was simply citizen Joe Biden in 2017 (with no ability to retaliate) is very relevant. It makes that WhatsApp message laughable especially to the Chinese businessman.
Udon noodles are imported from China, so that was a joke with some relevance... ever hear the saying, 'beat you with a wet noodle'? or another well-known Ann Landers saying was “forty lashes with a wet noodle.” That Joe Biden had no power to retaliate and beating some with a wet noodle is not hurtful if even possible establishes relevance. Keep up!

I could have said beat you with a Lo mein noodle which are Chinese noodles made with egg. So when this 'Hunter Biden WhatsApp message is proved fake, it will leave you with egg on your face. ;)

Oh please.  If there was a photo of Joe Biden sitting right next to Hunter you would claim it was staged. 

This message shows at least two things:

1.  Joe Biden lied about never discussing Hunter Biden's business dealings.

2.  It confirms that the business Hunter Biden was selling was access to Joe Biden, which Devon Archer confirmed happened while Joe was VP.  This is astounding. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 07, 2023, 05:22:09 PM »

Let's make it a spelling bee instead.  He can't stop thinking about me.  Reliving the pain and embarrassment of having his lies exposed.

Short people are always the most insecure.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 07, 2023, 05:25:09 PM »
Biden - "His crimes are astounding."   ::)

Trumpy - multiple indictments, multiple investigations still in the works, 70+ felony charges, friends, appointees, employees, lawyers, etc.. turning in evidence against him = *crickets*

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 07, 2023, 06:26:01 PM »
Yes definitely- They want him hung drawn & quartered

Biden crime family its all okay & is fine.

Speaking of convenient timing as Trump supporters like to allude to, Hunter Biden supposedly sent the WhatsApp in 2017 which is six years ago, yet it only just recently came to light last June at a time when D. Trump was already in a world of legal hurt.

In contrast on January 6, 2021, Trump and company got busy storming the Capitol trying to undo the people's and electoral votes. This was two and a half years ago. The House impeached Trump a week after the Capitol event and a week before his term expired. Following this the House Select Committee in July 2021 commenced its investigation into the events of January 6, 2021 - a mere 6 months later. The committee presented its findings to the Department of Justice on December 19, 2022. Seven months later Trump is indicted on August 1, 2023. So pretty much the investigation into and actions taken on the events of January 6, 2021, almost immediately after it happened.

We all know most government procedures take time, usually too much time. During the years following the Hunter WhatsApp message nothing happened, nada. In fact, it seems nobody even knew about now. So, exactly who is doing the retaliating... hmm, looks more like Republicans are.

A couple of things worth pondering. In the two screenshots of that WhatsApp message as tweeted by Rep. Jason Smith, R-Mo., “both include a photo of Mr. Biden not from 2017 but from the White House Easter Egg roll in April 2022 (long after the purported message was sent); both images portray the message in a blue bubble, when WhatsApp messages are in green; one image super-imposed the Chinese flag for the contact ID, when surely that was not how a text or contact was kept; and one purports to be a screenshot with the '. . .' of someone composing a text (as in Apple’s iMessage) when that does not happen on WhatsApp.”

Last month I sent a WhatsApp to my family in Germany and guess what? The bubble is green. Looking back over the years, it has never been blue. I say there is something fishy about  Rep. Jason Smith, R-Mo claims, and visuals.

Now I ask you, could the fact that this WhatsApp screenshot is a fake explain why nobody knew about it and nothing was said about it over the past seven years?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 07, 2023, 07:01:52 PM »
Speaking of convenient timing as Trump supporters like to allude to, Hunter Biden supposedly sent the WhatsApp in 2017 which is six years ago, yet it only just recently came to light last June at a time when D. Trump was already in a world of legal hurt.

In contrast on January 6, 2021, Trump and company got busy storming the Capitol trying to undo the people's and electoral votes. This was two and a half years ago. The House impeached Trump a week after the Capitol event and a week before his term expired. Following this the House Select Committee in July 2021 commenced its investigation into the events of January 6, 2021 - a mere 6 months later. The committee presented its findings to the Department of Justice on December 19, 2022. Seven months later Trump is indicted on August 1, 2023. So pretty much the investigation into and actions taken on the events of January 6, 2021, almost immediately after it happened.

We all know most government procedures take time, usually too much time. During the years following the Hunter WhatsApp message nothing happened, nada. In fact, it seems nobody even knew about now. So, exactly who is doing the retaliating... hmm, looks more like Republicans are.

A couple of things worth pondering. In the two screenshots of that WhatsApp message as tweeted by Rep. Jason Smith, R-Mo., “both include a photo of Mr. Biden not from 2017 but from the White House Easter Egg roll in April 2022 (long after the purported message was sent); both images portray the message in a blue bubble, when WhatsApp messages are in green; one image super-imposed the Chinese flag for the contact ID, when surely that was not how a text or contact was kept; and one purports to be a screenshot with the '. . .' of someone composing a text (as in Apple’s iMessage) when that does not happen on WhatsApp.”

Last month I sent a WhatsApp to my family in Germany and guess what? The bubble is green. Looking back over the years, it has never been blue. I say there is something fishy about  Rep. Jason Smith, R-Mo claims, and visuals.

Now I ask you, could the fact that this WhatsApp screenshot is a fake explain why nobody knew about it and nothing was said about it over the past seven years?

All of this typing and you still refuse to deal with the substance of what he said and how it implicates Joe Biden.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 07, 2023, 07:19:22 PM »
All of this typing and you still refuse to deal with the substance of what he said and how it implicates Joe Biden.

The substance of what who said? Jason Smith? It appears what he said and what he supplied as evidence was a lie.

You cannot mean Hunter Biden because there is no proof he said (posted)any of this.

Looks to me that it is you who is wearing the blinders. You are so hungry to prove the Bidens are a crime family, that you are grabbing at straws. Have at it if it makes you feel better. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 07, 2023, 08:03:07 PM »
The substance of what who said? Jason Smith? It appears what he said and what he supplied as evidence was a lie.

You cannot mean Hunter Biden because there is no proof he said (posted)any of this.

Looks to me that it is you who is wearing the blinders. You are so hungry to prove the Bidens are a crime family, that you are grabbing at straws. Have at it if it makes you feel better.

Seriously?  It came from the Hunter Biden laptop.  And even Hunter's lawyer essentially admitted the substance of the message was true.  But yes I see that you are claiming it's fake so you don't have to deal with the substance.  Not surprised.

Let's try the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks.  Two questions:  (1) what product or service did these Bidens provide to receive this money?  (2) what is the innocent explanation for setting up 20 LLCs to receive these transactions?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 07, 2023, 08:13:18 PM »
Seriously?  It came from the Hunter Biden laptop.  And even Hunter's lawyer essentially admitted the substance of the message was true.  But yes I see that you are claiming it's fake so you don't have to deal with the substance.  Not surprised.

Let's try the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks.  Two questions:  (1) what product or service did these Bidens provide to receive this money?  (2) what is the innocent explanation for setting up 20 LLCs to receive these transactions?

Let me try & answer   ;D

1, Cocaine & Young girls & Crooked deals transferring billions of $'s
2, They were looking after the family & sharing the monetary rewards from
Their enterprising business.

Of course it was all done in the best possible interests of the American
Tax payer & for their Benefit.

🤣😂