Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23363 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #250 on: August 08, 2023, 10:44:59 PM »
“Where’s the evidence” - Lurker, Agnostic, Prime

I don’t think you really know what “evidence” means

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #251 on: August 08, 2023, 10:51:07 PM »

Do you believe/ think the answer to Americas deep divisions
Is to keep after Donald & possibly imprisoning him. ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: August 08, 2023, 10:56:27 PM »
Do you believe/ think the answer to Americas deep divisions
Is to keep after Donald & possibly imprisoning him. ?

Are you suggesting we ignore his criminal behavior in hopes it somehow heals America? It won’t. Like a bully, you don’t fix it by ignoring him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2023, 11:17:17 PM »
Are you suggesting we ignore his criminal behavior in hopes it somehow heals America? It won’t. Like a bully, you don’t fix it by ignoring him.

🤔 Hmmmm how did you come up with that answer .

I asked a simple straightforward question,
Yet you reply by going off at a very strange tangent .

Oh & as you're on about Bullies America has sure Bulied a lot of countries with its
Bombs - Only you'll ignore that, instead of fixing it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2023, 11:39:14 PM »

Oh & as you're on about Bullies America has sure Bulied a lot of countries with its

My answer was direct in that I answered as to why I think it’s important to hold The Donald accountable. He’s dangerous. And left unchecked even more so.

But you did manage to Trump my answer with an off the charts tangent about Americas bombings

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2023, 05:01:45 AM »
My answer was direct in that I answered as to why I think it’s important to hold The Donald accountable. He’s dangerous. And left unchecked even more so.

But you did manage to Trump my answer with an off the charts tangent about Americas bombings

As usual, he talks in circles.  If he is not blatantly lying about himself, then there really is nothing to talk about for him.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2023, 06:29:56 AM »

Yes I sure did  ;D

and going from there...
Do you think America's bullying should be accountable also,
as clearly it's very dangerous - should those former presidents prosecuted ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #257 on: August 09, 2023, 10:49:13 AM »

Yeah, pretty sure I do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #258 on: August 09, 2023, 10:52:58 AM »

I see. But with literally all of the hard evidence (not hearsay) against Biden, you’re willing to ignore it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #259 on: August 09, 2023, 11:30:41 AM »
Hunter Biden’s staggering $20M haul from Kazhaks, Chinese, Russians, Romanians and Ukrainians revealed in new bank records: Comer
NY Post ^ | August 9, 2023 9:06am | By Steven Nelson
Posted on 8/9/2023, 1:49:46 PM by Red Badger

WASHINGTON — President Biden’s family and their allies brought in at least $20 million from foreign sources, including first son Hunter Biden’s business associates in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine — some of whom dined with the current commander-in-chief, the House Oversight Committee revealed Wednesday.

Committee chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Hunter Biden, now 53, appeared to deliver Russian, Kazakhstani and Ukrainian businesspeople access to his father, then Barack Obama’s vice president — noting that each of the post-Soviet associates allegedly attended at least one of two dinners at Washington’s Café Milano with the Bidens.

“During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden sold him as ‘the brand’ to reap millions from oligarchs in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. It appears no real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe Biden himself,” Comer said in a statement.

Hunter and Joe Biden with Kenes Rakishev (far left) and Kazakhstan’s former prime minister, Karim Massimov (far right), allegedly at Cafe Milano KIAR “And Hunter Biden seems to have delivered. This is made clear by meals at Café Milano where then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from around the world who had sent money to his son,” he added.

“It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States.”

Bank records released by the panel confirm that Hunter earned up to $1 million per year from Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, beginning when his father assumed control of the Obama administration’s Ukraine portfolio in 2014 and that Kazakhstani businessman Kenes Rakishev transferred $142,300 that April for Hunter to buy a luxury car — reportedly a Porsche.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2023, 11:47:45 AM »
Hunter Biden’s staggering $20M haul from Kazhaks, Chinese, Russians, Romanians and Ukrainians revealed in new bank records: Comer
NY Post ^ | August 9, 2023 9:06am | By Steven Nelson
Posted on 8/9/2023, 1:49:46 PM by Red Badger

WASHINGTON — President Biden’s family and their allies brought in at least $20 million from foreign sources, including first son Hunter Biden’s business associates in Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine — some of whom dined with the current commander-in-chief, the House Oversight Committee revealed Wednesday.

Committee chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Hunter Biden, now 53, appeared to deliver Russian, Kazakhstani and Ukrainian businesspeople access to his father, then Barack Obama’s vice president — noting that each of the post-Soviet associates allegedly attended at least one of two dinners at Washington’s Café Milano with the Bidens.

“During Joe Biden’s vice presidency, Hunter Biden sold him as ‘the brand’ to reap millions from oligarchs in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine. It appears no real services were provided other than access to the Biden network, including Joe Biden himself,” Comer said in a statement.

Hunter and Joe Biden with Kenes Rakishev (far left) and Kazakhstan’s former prime minister, Karim Massimov (far right), allegedly at Cafe Milano KIAR “And Hunter Biden seems to have delivered. This is made clear by meals at Café Milano where then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from around the world who had sent money to his son,” he added.

“It’s clear Joe Biden knew about his son’s business dealings and allowed himself to be ‘the brand’ sold to enrich the Biden family while he was Vice President of the United States.”

Bank records released by the panel confirm that Hunter earned up to $1 million per year from Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, beginning when his father assumed control of the Obama administration’s Ukraine portfolio in 2014 and that Kazakhstani businessman Kenes Rakishev transferred $142,300 that April for Hunter to buy a luxury car — reportedly a Porsche.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

"there's no picture of Hunter sitting on a verified 20 mil pallet in small unmarked bills while shaking hands with the Khazaks and Chinese while on the phone with his father...conspiracy theory etc..."   - Average Getbig Lib

You know if that tard is getting 20 million the Big Guy and his boss Obammer are getting hundreds of millions for selling out our energy self sufficiency and everything else.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #261 on: August 09, 2023, 01:02:59 PM »

"there's no picture of Hunter sitting on a verified 20 mil pallet in small unmarked bills while shaking hands with the Khazaks and Chinese while on the phone with his father...conspiracy theory etc..."   - Average Getbig Lib

You know if that tard is getting 20 million the Big Guy and his boss Obammer are getting hundreds of millions for selling out our energy self sufficiency and everything else.

lol Right? 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 09, 2023, 02:15:41 PM »
Obviously you are too stupid to read.  No surprise to everyone here.

The little quote says "suspicious", not "criminal".  If you knew the difference you would understand.  But you don't.   :'(

Besides reading comprehension, they also  have gullibility issues. Someone's (we don't know whose) cut and paste bit of nonsense is not proof of anything accept whoever originated it doesn't have proof either.

Their motto is when something doesn't say what they want it too, they'll read something into it that is not there but never-the-less they will claim that it is confirmation of their foregone conclusions/delusions.

None of this is unique to folks posting on Getbig. If you ever watch those people on the street interviews with the average conservative, MAGA people, you can readily see this. Most often their comments are beyond absurd and yet they manage to make them while keeping a straight face. The cult of Trump may go down in history as the biggest cult of all time.

One has to give Trump credit for his amazing ability to convince people in rallies and on social media of the most absurd concepts. One might say it is sad if it was not so frightening.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 09, 2023, 02:18:26 PM »
You would think Joe Biden would hold a press conference and deal with this stuff head on.  But given the cover he is receiving from the media, he will likely just keep his mouth shut, keep lying about it when he does speak, and skate.

From the link:

Comer predicted in June that newly subpoenaed Biden bank records would show the family accepted up to $30 million from its foreign business dealings.

“This week, I plan to release more Biden family bank records,” Comer posted Monday on Twitter. “Unlike Democrats, bank records don’t lie.”

The imminent dump of bank records would be the third release since Republicans retook the House.

In March, Comer revealed three Biden family members who collectively received $1.3 million via a bank wire through a Biden associate from a Chinese energy company two months after Joe Biden left the vice presidency.

In May, Comer unveiled the Biden family business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China in return for what appears to be influence peddling. In turn, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren:

Hunter Biden
James Biden, Joe Biden’s Brother
Sara Jones Biden, Joe Biden’s Brother’s Wife
Hallie Biden, Beau Biden’s Widow and Hunter Biden’s Ex-Lover
Kathleen Buhle, Hunter Biden’s Ex-Wife
Melissa Cohen, Hunter Biden’s Current Wife
Two Children of Joe Biden’s Son [Names Unknown]
Joe Biden’s Brother’s Child [Names Unknown]

Speaking on the Verdict with Ted Cruz podcast, Comer said the Biden family business caused six banks to flag more than 170 “large” amounts of money in Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to the treasury for review, 20 more than previously known.

SARs “often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud,” according to a 2020 Senate report.

“We have more bank records coming in going to exceed $10 million this week. And I think we will get between $20 and $30 million,” Comer predicted.

Comer believes the Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money.

“When you set up a bunch of shell companies for the sole purpose to launder money, that is called racketeering,” he said.

Wait for it.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #264 on: August 09, 2023, 02:30:00 PM »
Besides reading comprehension, they also  have gullibility issues. Someone's (we don't know whose) cut and paste bit of nonsense is not proof of anything accept whoever originated it doesn't have proof either.

Their motto is when something doesn't say what they want it too, they'll read something into it that is not there but never-the-less they will claim that it is confirmation of their foregone conclusions/delusions.

None of this is unique to folks posting on Getbig. If you ever watch those people on the street interviews with the average conservative, MAGA people, you can readily see this. Most often their comments are beyond absurd and yet they manage to make them while keeping a straight face. The cult of Trump may go down in history as the biggest cult of all time.

One has to give Trump credit for his amazing ability to convince people in rallies and on social media of the most absurd concepts. One might say it is sad if it was not so frightening.

Blah blah blah….no common sense

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 09, 2023, 02:35:18 PM »
Blah blah blah….no common sense

You wouldn't recognize common sense if it bit you in the ass. Common sense: the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 09, 2023, 02:38:39 PM »
You wouldn't recognize common sense if it bit you in the ass. Common sense: the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.

yes like Pedo pete & Hunter  ;D :D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2023, 03:14:00 PM »
yes like Pedo pete & Hunter  ;D :D ;D

If you mean that Hunter Biden has been shown to lack commonsense, then you are correct. He has done this a lot in the past. Hopefully, he conducts his life with more common sense when he is sober. 

Biden 'Pedo Pete' came about when a Russian state-run media outlet used remarks by President Joe Biden to further the false claim that he is a pedophile. And we all know if Russia claims something, it must be true, right?  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2023, 03:23:25 PM »
If you mean that Hunter Biden has been shown to lack commonsense, then you are correct. He has done this a lot in the past. Hopefully, he conducts his life with more common sense when he is sober. 

Biden 'Pedo Pete' came about when a Russian state-run media outlet used remarks by President Joe Biden to further the false claim that he is a pedophile. And we all know if Russia claims something, it must be true, right?  ::)

We all know Russia and Donald are to blame for everything that's wrong or bad
About America, Right ?   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 09, 2023, 03:42:18 PM »

We all know Russia and Donald are to blame for everything that's wrong or bad
About America, Right ?   ::)

What exactly is wrong or bad about America? I know what is wrong with Donald Trump and with Russia; Trump is a classic sociopath and Russia under Putin's rule is aggressively evil.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2023, 03:48:43 PM »

Typical liberal deflection. Never answer a question with a straight answer, always beat around the bush and deflection with questions about Trump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2023, 04:13:01 PM »
What exactly is wrong or bad about America? I know what is wrong with Donald Trump and with Russia; Trump is a classic sociopath and Russia under Putin's rule is aggressively evil.

"What exactly is wrong or bad about America?"
Are you serious?? 
You honestly think everything is fine & great about America ??  ::)

Oh & America has never done anything remotely aggressive & evil towards
Another country??

Yep as I said , Only Donald & Russia are Bad in your mind.

Didn't you make a statement about being honest/ reasonable & open minded ?
or something like that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #273 on: August 09, 2023, 04:18:58 PM »
I see. But with literally all of the hard evidence (not hearsay) against Biden, you’re willing to ignore it.

You can't even list it.   ::)

Or list the "debunked" link to the evidence against Trumpy and the real election interference.   ::) ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #274 on: August 09, 2023, 04:53:30 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-text-biden-fork-over-half-his-salary-resurfaces-new-democrat-talking-point

More evidence that Joe Biden was profiting from this influence peddling scheme.  From the link:

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote. According to The New York Post, who reported on the texts last year, "Pop" is Biden.