Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23967 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #225 on: August 07, 2023, 08:15:01 PM »
Let me try & answer   ;D

1, Cocaine & Young girls & Crooked deals transferring billions of $'s
2, They were looking after the family & sharing the monetary rewards from
Their enterprising business.

Of course it was all done in the best possible interests of the American
Tax payer & for their Benefit.

🤣😂

Hey prostitutes need love too.  People like Hunter keep them in business.   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #226 on: August 07, 2023, 08:20:22 PM »
Hey prostitutes need love too.  People like Hunter keep them in business.   :)

So true , all paid for by the Lucky American Taxpayers.
I'm sure all of the Biden supporters & protectorate will approve .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 07, 2023, 08:25:04 PM »
So true , all paid for by the Lucky American Taxpayers.
I'm sure all of the Biden supporters & protectorate will approve .

Yep.  And if Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump flew prostitutes across the country (in violation of federal law) there is no way they would be walking away with no charges. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 07, 2023, 08:29:39 PM »
Yep.  And if Donald Trump Jr. or Eric Trump flew prostitutes across the country (in violation of federal law) there is no way they would be walking away with no charges.

Nope !!  Still this is Saint Pedo Petes 😇 son so its all okay & good.
The Dummycraps will be along to tell us.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 07, 2023, 08:31:01 PM »

Biden lied to a soldier's mother, stating that he, too, had a son brought home in a flag-draped coffin.

Biden has a long history of repeatedly lying but, if that behavior is dismissed as senility, he's too senile to be in office.

Vid-E-O:https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1688627854773288960

Cheryl Rex, mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola:

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

"How could someone be so heartless to say he knew how I felt."

Where are the Biden supporters to say this is lies ............
Joe would never say such things - would he ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2023, 09:07:56 PM »
Silk Road Paved with Cash: Court records confirm millions flowed to Biden family from China
Prosecutor's evidence trail in Hunter Biden case directly contradicts claims made by President for years.
By Steven Richards and John Solomon
Updated: August 6, 2023

In the end, there really was a silk road of money that flowed from China to the Biden family's coffers, despite Joe Biden's insistence to the contrary.

The U.S. Attorney's office in Delaware — which charged  Hunter Biden with tax and gun crimes last month — released to a federal court last week a now-scuttled plea deal that affirmed the presidential son got millions himself from Chinese sources in 2017-18 alone. That included money from a Chinese energy firm as well as legal payments from a Chinese executive convicted of bribery.

The records confirm reporting from investigative author Peter Schweizer's book "Red Handed," Just the News stories and investigations by Congress that date to 2020 when Sens. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., and Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, revealed bank transfers from Beijing to Biden accounts.

Lawmakers told Just the News last week that the size of the payments from communist China and Joe Biden's efforts to conceal them raise larger questions about whether such monies to his family caused the president to take actions like refusing to shoot down a Chinese spy balloon or shuttering the FBI's main Chinese counter-intelligence program rooting out spies in U.S. academia.

The revelations raise questions whether Biden "would be sympathetic to the concerns of other nations or individuals based on previous relationships," said Rep. Scott Perry, R-Penn., a member of the House Oversight Committee investigating the Biden family's finances, "And whether that is generally viewed as being compromised.

"When you look at China and their Thousand Talents program, and other programs similar to that, where they pick key individual keys or key government individuals to compromise them, then the policy that would support the United States of America never happens because the individuals are compromised. That is what is so concerning about this," Perry told the Just the News, No Noise television show last week.

U.S. Attorney David Weiss' office in Delaware last week released the text of the Hunter Biden plea deal that Judge Maryellen Noreika rejected and which was scrutinized by critics over its broad immunity provision the Department of Justice was prepared to gift the younger Biden.

The description of Hunter Biden’s income in Exhibit 1 of the deal confirms much of the compensation he was previously alleged to have received from Ukraine and China and covers the period from 2016 to 2019. Overall, in 2017 and 2018 Hunter Biden received approximately $4.9 million from confirmed foreign sources.

In 2017, Hunter Biden received $1 million from “a company he formed with the CEO of a Chinese business conglomerate,” according to the agreement. The next year, he would receive even more: $2.6 million from the same source.

Those payments, according to records released by Congress, came from CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd (CEFC). CEFC was founded by Ye Jianming who had close ties to the ruling Chinese Communist Party. The group received funding from the state-owned China Development Bank and Ye was also the deputy secretary general of the China Association for International Friendly Contact (CAIFC), an alleged arm of the General Political Department of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

Additionally, as Grassley wrote to then-Attorney General William Barr in November 2020 quoting an internal CEFC document, the company’s mission was “[t]o expand cooperation in the international energy economy and contribute to the national development,” that is, China’s national development.

You can read the document here:

File
 BidenPleaDeal.pdf
Exhibit 1 also lists a $664,000 payment from a “Chinese infrastructure investment company.” Based on a Grassley-Johnson report — released jointly in September 2020 by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (chaired by Johnson) and the Senate Finance Committee (chaired by Grassley) — his company is likely CEFC Infrastructure Investment (US) LLC. This company is a subsidiary of CEFC China Energy Company and listed Gongwen Dong — Ye Jianming’s deputy — as its director.

The Grassley-Johnson report claimed that almost $5 million was sent to the Hunter Biden’s accounts from CEFC via Hudson West III, an entity set up by the younger Biden and CEFC. It is unclear if some of the money remained in the company, given the discrepancy between the plea agreement and the Senate report.

In 2018, Hunter Biden also received a $1 million payment for the legal representation of Patrick Ho, who was charged in the United States for violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and money laundering. He was implicated and convicted in a scheme at the United Nations to bribe African officials in Chad and Uganda to acquire favorable terms for CEFC China Energy to expand its operations in Africa.

CEFC was at the same time also seeking to buy up U.S. and Western energy assets when it approached Hunter Biden starting in late 2015, according to text messages obtained by Just the News.

Those text messages, given to the FBI by one of Hunter Biden’s former business partners, showed that CEFC was hoping to enter the U.S. energy market through its business arrangements with Hunter Biden. The prominence of the Biden family was floated by business partners as an attractive selling point to the Chinese, according to a text message sent to Tony Bobulinski.

Further, the plea agreement shows Hunter Biden received $500,000 in compensation from Burisma Holdings in 2017. The Ukrainian energy company remains at the center of corruption accusations against Joe Biden. Back in 2015, Burisma Holdings pressured Hunter Biden to deal with a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating the firm for corruption, Just the News previously reported. The prosecutor was later fired after then-Vice President Joe Biden — the point person for the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy — demanded his ouster.

During the 2020 presidential election, Joe Biden strenuously denied accusations that his son or family had received money from Chinese sources or that his son's business in Ukraine was improper.

“Nothing was unethical. Here’s what the deal. With regard to Ukraine. We had this whole question about whether or not, because he was on the board, I later learned of Burisma, a company that somehow, I had done something wrong, yet every single solitary person, when he was going through his impeachment, testifying under oath, who work for him, said I did my job impeccably,” Joe Biden said during an October 2020 presidential debate. “I carried out U.S. policy, not one single solitary thing was out of line, not a single thing, number one.”

He continued, “My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had… the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Trump].”

Since the release of the plea agreement, the Washington Post has given these claims four Pinocchios, saying “now, nearly three years later, Biden’s assertions have been directly rebutted by Hunter himself” through his own court testimony.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/silk-road-paved-cash-court-records-confirm-millions-flowed-biden

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 08, 2023, 12:34:19 AM »
Seriously?  It came from the Hunter Biden laptop.  And even Hunter's lawyer essentially admitted the substance of the message was true.  But yes I see that you are claiming it's fake so you don't have to deal with the substance.  Not surprised.

Let's try the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks.  Two questions:  (1) what product or service did these Bidens provide to receive this money?  (2) what is the innocent explanation for setting up 20 LLCs to receive these transactions?

Question would Hunter's lawyer who essentially admitted the substance of the message was true happen to be Christopher Clark? Can you link me to an article where he 'essentially admitted'  this?

Too bad the media, in this case the right leaning Washington Examiner and testimony offered by two 'career IRS whistleblowers', one of whom is Gary Shapely, can't get their stories straight. (Question, what is a career whistleblower? Is that someone who has made a career out of whistleblowing? What an interesting way to make a living.  ;))

'There's a lot to discuss. For the purposes of this newsletter, let's look at one piece of new evidence that was released. It's a WhatsApp message from July 30, 2017, that Shapley says the IRS discovered not on Hunter Biden's laptop but during the execution of a warrant to search iCloud records.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/in-hunter-biden-case-a-whatsapp-smoking-gun

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-irs-whistleblowers-expose-how-bidens-were-treated-differently/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #232 on: August 08, 2023, 05:28:40 AM »
Seriously?  It came from the Hunter Biden laptop.  And even Hunter's lawyer essentially admitted the substance of the message was true.  But yes I see that you are claiming it's fake so you don't have to deal with the substance.  Not surprised.

Let's try the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks.  Two questions: (1) what product or service did these Bidens provide to receive this money?  (2) what is the innocent explanation for setting up 20 LLCs to receive these transactions?

1 - What illegal product or service do you have proof of?
2 - How many LLCs can one have before they become "illegal"?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2023, 05:37:24 AM »
1 - What illegal product or service do you have proof of?
2 - How many LLCs can one have before they become "illegal"?

Yeah makes complete sense grandkids having an LLC and getting wired tons of $$$ from foreign sources.    . . . . . .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 08, 2023, 05:38:19 AM »
Yeah makes complete sense grandkids having an LLC and getting wired tons of $$$ from foreign sources.    . . . . . .

Makes complete sense that actual evidence is needed before charges are filed.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #235 on: August 08, 2023, 05:44:33 AM »
Makes complete sense that actual evidence is needed before charges are filed.   ::)

As if Bidens DOJ is going to file charges against him for taking bribes.   Get you head out of your ass. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 08, 2023, 05:50:29 AM »
As if Bidens DOJ is going to file charges against him for taking bribes.   Get you head out of your ass.

Not without evidence.  Do you have any?  Or just "suspicions?"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 08, 2023, 09:25:50 AM »
Question would Hunter's lawyer who essentially admitted the substance of the message was true happen to be Christopher Clark? Can you link me to an article where he 'essentially admitted'  this?

Too bad the media, in this case the right leaning Washington Examiner and testimony offered by two 'career IRS whistleblowers', one of whom is Gary Shapely, can't get their stories straight. (Question, what is a career whistleblower? Is that someone who has made a career out of whistleblowing? What an interesting way to make a living.  ;))

'There's a lot to discuss. For the purposes of this newsletter, let's look at one piece of new evidence that was released. It's a WhatsApp message from July 30, 2017, that Shapley says the IRS discovered not on Hunter Biden's laptop but during the execution of a warrant to search iCloud records.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/in-hunter-biden-case-a-whatsapp-smoking-gun

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-irs-whistleblowers-expose-how-bidens-were-treated-differently/

Here is his statement.  He claims the message was altered by adding a picture of Hunter, claims Hunter's "verifiable words" are solely his own, and never says the substance of Hunter's comments are false:

“Biased and politically-motivated, selective leaks have plagued this matter for years. They are not only irresponsible, they are illegal. A close examination of the document released publicly yesterday by a very biased individual raises serious questions over whether it is what he claims it to be. It is dangerously misleading to make any conclusions or inferences based on this document,” Clark said. “The DOJ investigation covered a period which was a time of turmoil and addiction for my client.”

Clark added that any “verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/28/biden-denies-role-hunter-biden-chinese-executive.html#:~:text=%22The%20DOJ%20investigation%20covered%20a,to%20anyone%20in%20his%20family.%22

And there again you have failed to address the problems with what Hunter actually said. 

Let's try the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks.  Two questions: (1) what product or service did these Bidens provide to receive this money?  (2) what is the innocent explanation for setting up 20 LLCs to receive these transactions?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 08, 2023, 09:31:43 AM »
'Money guy': This Hunter Biden business partner could blow the lid off Biden family's business dealings
Biden previously described Eric Schwerin, a top exec at his firm, as his father's 'close confidant and counsel'
By Jessica Chasmar , Cameron Cawthorne | Fox News
Published August 8, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/money-guy-hunter-biden-business-partner-blow-lid-business-dealings

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 08, 2023, 11:23:27 AM »
Here is his statement.  He claims the message was altered by adding a picture of Hunter, claims Hunter's "verifiable words" are solely his own, and never says the substance of Hunter's comments are false:

“Biased and politically-motivated, selective leaks have plagued this matter for years. They are not only irresponsible, they are illegal. A close examination of the document released publicly yesterday by a very biased individual raises serious questions over whether it is what he claims it to be. It is dangerously misleading to make any conclusions or inferences based on this document,” Clark said. “The DOJ investigation covered a period which was a time of turmoil and addiction for my client.”

Clark added that any “verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family.

”https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/28/biden-denies-role-hunter-biden-chinese-executive.html#:~:text=%22The%20DOJ%20investigation%20covered%20a,to%20anyone%20in%20his%20family.%22

And there again you have failed to address the problems with what Hunter actually said. 

My problem with what Hunter Biden said is that at this time we do not know he said (messaged) it.

When his lawyer added that any “verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family" his lawyer is not saying they were verified. Nothing is verifiable prior to it being verified or proved. 

According to Hunter's lawyer the WhatsApp which was tweeted is a fake which is where these "words or actions" come from. A rational person understands that if the WhatsApp message is fake, so are the words therein until some other verifiable source is verified and produced. Also, there are no actions in the WhatsApp message, just words suggesting actions.

I will address what Hunter is claimed to have written/said when and if it has been verified. Which BTW should have been done prior to submitting this WhatsApp message as evidence. That it was not, suggests that neither the WhatsApp message nor the 'words' are verifiable.

Let's not try "the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks." So far there is nothing to implicate President Biden in any wrong doings and ultimately that is what this is all about... a weak (and expensive to taxpayers) attempt to impeach the President.

And BTW, I am sitting here right now with President Biden and his son Hunter Biden, and we would like to understand why you keep repeating and making up untrue shit about them....   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #240 on: August 08, 2023, 01:14:32 PM »
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #241 on: August 08, 2023, 01:25:11 PM »

“Where’s the evidence” - Lurker, Agnostic, Prime

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 08, 2023, 01:32:16 PM »
“Where’s the evidence” - Lurker, Agnostic, Prime

Obviously you are too stupid to read.  No surprise to everyone here.

The little quote says "suspicious", not "criminal".  If you knew the difference you would understand.  But you don't.   :'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: August 08, 2023, 01:56:15 PM »
My problem with what Hunter Biden said is that at this time we do not know he said (messaged) it.

When his lawyer added that any “verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family" his lawyer is not saying they were verified. Nothing is verifiable prior to it being verified or proved. 

According to Hunter's lawyer the WhatsApp which was tweeted is a fake which is where these "words or actions" come from. A rational person understands that if the WhatsApp message is fake, so are the words therein until some other verifiable source is verified and produced. Also, there are no actions in the WhatsApp message, just words suggesting actions.

I will address what Hunter is claimed to have written/said when and if it has been verified. Which BTW should have been done prior to submitting this WhatsApp message as evidence. That it was not, suggests that neither the WhatsApp message nor the 'words' are verifiable.

Let's not try "the millions transferred to Biden family members through 20 LLCs by 40 different banks." So far there is nothing to implicate President Biden in any wrong doings and ultimately that is what this is all about... a weak (and expensive to taxpayers) attempt to impeach the President.

And BTW, I am sitting here right now with President Biden and his son Hunter Biden, and we would like to understand why you keep repeating and making up untrue shit about them....   ;D

So you think the WhatsApp message is fake.  That gives you an excuse to not deal with its content.  Not surprised.

And you will not even think about the 20 LLCs receiving millions for Biden family members.  You ask for evidence.  I provide it.  You refuse to even consider it.  That's what closeminded people do.

What about the FD-1023 where a reliable confidential human source accuses Joe and Hunter Biden of bribery?  What's your take on this piece of evidence?

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-obtains-and-releases-fbi-record-alleging-vp-biden-foreign-bribery-scheme

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2023, 03:59:45 PM »
Huntermania running wild in this thread so Trumpturds can try to "distract" from all the felonies he is charged with.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2023, 04:19:16 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/08/08/james-comer-to-release-more-biden-family-bank-records-this-week/

You would think Joe Biden would hold a press conference and deal with this stuff head on.  But given the cover he is receiving from the media, he will likely just keep his mouth shut, keep lying about it when he does speak, and skate.

From the link:

Comer predicted in June that newly subpoenaed Biden bank records would show the family accepted up to $30 million from its foreign business dealings.

“This week, I plan to release more Biden family bank records,” Comer posted Monday on Twitter. “Unlike Democrats, bank records don’t lie.”

The imminent dump of bank records would be the third release since Republicans retook the House.

In March, Comer revealed three Biden family members who collectively received $1.3 million via a bank wire through a Biden associate from a Chinese energy company two months after Joe Biden left the vice presidency.

In May, Comer unveiled the Biden family business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China in return for what appears to be influence peddling. In turn, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren:

Hunter Biden
James Biden, Joe Biden’s Brother
Sara Jones Biden, Joe Biden’s Brother’s Wife
Hallie Biden, Beau Biden’s Widow and Hunter Biden’s Ex-Lover
Kathleen Buhle, Hunter Biden’s Ex-Wife
Melissa Cohen, Hunter Biden’s Current Wife
Two Children of Joe Biden’s Son [Names Unknown]
Joe Biden’s Brother’s Child [Names Unknown]

Speaking on the Verdict with Ted Cruz podcast, Comer said the Biden family business caused six banks to flag more than 170 “large” amounts of money in Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to the treasury for review, 20 more than previously known.

SARs “often contain evidence of potential criminal activities, such as money laundering and fraud,” according to a 2020 Senate report.

“We have more bank records coming in going to exceed $10 million this week. And I think we will get between $20 and $30 million,” Comer predicted.

Comer believes the Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money.

“When you set up a bunch of shell companies for the sole purpose to launder money, that is called racketeering,” he said.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2023, 04:42:50 PM »
Says the twatwaffle that parrots every headline written by msm about Trump. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2023, 05:45:11 PM »
Says the twatwaffle that parrots every headline written by msm about Trump. ::)

Your reply :

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2023, 10:44:03 PM »