Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23372 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2023, 11:14:13 AM »
This hack gets no credit from me.  He should have done this three years ago. 

Special counsel appointed in Hunter Biden case as plea deal reaches 'impasse'
David Weiss requested it this week; Garland said it was in the public interest.
ByJack Date, Alexander Mallin, and Lucien Bruggeman
August 11, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prosecutor-hunter-biden-case-granted-special-counsel-status/story?id=102197024

On a Friday to bury it in the news cycle.

Investigating themselves, you know what the result will be.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2023, 11:27:57 AM »

Right and 'they' probably set Maui on fire to make sure it got buried in the news. ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2023, 11:44:06 AM »
This hack gets no credit from me.  He should have done this three years ago. 

Special counsel appointed in Hunter Biden case as plea deal reaches 'impasse'
David Weiss requested it this week; Garland said it was in the public interest.
ByJack Date, Alexander Mallin, and Lucien Bruggeman
August 11, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prosecutor-hunter-biden-case-granted-special-counsel-status/story?id=102197024

Weiss ASKED Garland if he could be the special counsel and Garland granted him that and the fact that Weiss is from Delaware makes it that much more fishy. Also, Special counsel must be appointed outside the Government, Weiss is anything but that and the fact this was announced on a Friday is almost typical protocol for the left to pull this off.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2023, 11:57:32 AM »
Right and 'they' probably set Maui on fire to make sure it got buried in the news. ::)

It's standard procedure, and that is a terrible comparison. This foreign $$ issue will be cleared off the table this year so that it won't be discussed in an election year.

Once again, everything the left says that Trump did was being done by Biden. It's proven a very effective tactic so far. Either the GOP is stupid or complicit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2023, 01:18:30 PM »

That's what they always do. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2023, 01:20:55 PM »
Weiss ASKED Garland if he could be the special counsel and Garland granted him that and the fact that Weiss is from Delaware makes it that much more fishy. Also, Special counsel must be appointed outside the Government, Weiss is anything but that and the fact this was announced on a Friday is almost typical protocol for the left to pull this off.

Good point.  But they treat the law like the Pirate Code:  more like guidelines than actual rules.

§ 600.3 Qualifications of the Special Counsel.

(a) An individual named as Special Counsel shall be a lawyer with a reputation for integrity and impartial decisionmaking, and with appropriate experience to ensure both that the investigation will be conducted ably, expeditiously and thoroughly, and that investigative and prosecutorial decisions will be supported by an informed understanding of the criminal law and Department of Justice policies. The Special Counsel shall be selected from outside the United States Government. Special Counsels shall agree that their responsibilities as Special Counsel shall take first precedence in their professional lives, and that it may be necessary to devote their full time to the investigation, depending on its complexity and the stage of the investigation.

https://www.ecfr.gov/current/title-28/chapter-VI/part-600

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2023, 01:21:22 PM »

It's standard procedure, and that is a terrible comparison. This foreign $$ issue will be cleared off the table this year so that it won't be discussed in an election year.

Once again, everything the left says that Trump did was being done by Biden. It's proven a very effective tactic so far. Either the GOP is stupid or complicit.

All true. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2023, 01:26:10 PM »

No - You know it was Donald & Russia that did it.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: August 11, 2023, 07:11:55 PM »
No - You know it was Donald & Russia that did it.   ;D

Donald and Russia has done a lot of shit, but either of them setting Maui on fire is unlikely. Anyway, it was a joke. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: August 11, 2023, 07:48:15 PM »
Donald and Russia has done a lot of shit, but either of them setting Maui on fire is unlikely. Anyway, it was a joke.

Probably not as much crap as Pedo Pete & China & Ukraine - Think on & comment about that - or Just revert back to denial. .

Also my response was a Joke  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2023, 02:28:39 PM »
Probably not as much crap as Pedo Pete & China & Ukraine - Think on & comment about that - or Just revert back to denial. .

Also my response was a Joke  ;D

Guess this makes us just a couple of jokesters... which is a good thing because a little levity is desperately needed on Getbig. Otherwise it becomes a total downer which is not good for either of our sanities. So please do carry on with the jokes... they are much appreciated by me.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2023, 08:41:54 PM »

Oh please...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 12, 2023, 08:48:44 PM »
The distraction thing is beyond hilarious. Trump is being buried in indictments, can't keep his mouth shut, likely in the next 48 hours will post something to "truth" social that implicates him further, yet we are to believe this was announced on a Friday to bury the story? Hunter had a plea deal worked out. Republicans raised a political stink. Judges caved in and while the lawyers here know that 90-95 percent of plea deals are accepted by judges this one in the 11th hour was not. Ok... no big deal.. politics inserted itself. So obviously a new plea deal is worked out or it goes to trial. Certainly would have been better for Joe  Biden if this had been put to rest but ok.. let's seen what new evidence comes of the delay. Once again, I will remind the Trumpsters that while I can't speak for the Democratic politicians, I think most of the center, or left leaning members here are perfectly fine with letting any and all evidence be heard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #313 on: August 12, 2023, 08:54:58 PM »
The distraction thing is beyond hilarious. Trump is being buried in indictments, can't keep his mouth shut, likely in the next 48 hours will post something to "truth" social that implicates him further, yet we are to believe this was announced on a Friday to bury the story? Hunter had a plea deal worked out. Republicans raised a political stink. Judges caved in and while the lawyers here know that 90-95 percent of plea deals are accepted by judges this one in the 11th hour was not. Ok... no big deal.. politics inserted itself. So obviously a new plea deal is worked out or it goes to trial. Certainly would have been better for Joe  Biden if this had been put to rest but ok.. let's seen what new evidence comes of the delay. Once again, I will remind the Trumpsters that while I can't speak for the Democratic politicians, I think most of the center, or left leaning members here are perfectly fine with letting any and all evidence be heard.

Oh stop lmao

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 12, 2023, 08:57:24 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 12, 2023, 09:30:41 PM »

OK - Yeah ok no big deal.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 12, 2023, 09:44:14 PM »
OK - Yeah ok no big deal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-bank-records-spark-two-strikingly-different-stories/ar-AA1f1Py8

This article contrasts the two different stories. Which one after reading this article strikes you as the most likely truthful one? The one where they said Archer was going to bring the house down and then states over and over Biden was not involved? Again, if the Republicans have evidence rather than innuendo, suspicion and wishful thinking, I sure wish they would produce it..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #317 on: August 12, 2023, 09:57:38 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-bank-records-spark-two-strikingly-different-stories/ar-AA1f1Py8

This article contrasts the two different stories. Which one after reading this article strikes you as the most likely truthful one? The one where they said Archer was going to bring the house down and then states over and over Biden was not involved? Again, if the Republicans have evidence rather than innuendo, suspicion and wishful thinking, I sure wish they would produce it..

Lmao…stop already.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: August 12, 2023, 10:10:14 PM »
Lmao…stop already.

10 to 1 you didn't read it as the "Two views" part literally scared the crap out of you because in your world, there is only Breitbart.  You can read my links Coach, unlike you, mine are legit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2023, 07:29:58 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 13, 2023, 12:48:49 PM »
The standard is much different than the thought crimes the left go after.

"Of course, after long repeating denials of Joe Biden that he ever knew about his son’s foreign business deals, the media must now recognize that Hunter was selling influence and access. So they have added yet another task: show Joe Biden actually accepting money."

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/08/11/illusion-of-influence-the-media-moves-the-goalpost-again-on-biden-corruption-coverage/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2023, 12:52:09 PM »
Funny how one side has indictments with actual criminal activities in it, testimony and evidence supplied by the defendants own friends, appointees, family, hires, and political party, and the other side has......   what against it again?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 13, 2023, 12:58:01 PM »
Being in the position of power has its privileges if you are on the correct side aligned with the establishment press and mostly appointed govt gatekeepers. This is the legacy of Obama, getting rid of anyone that would not comply.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 13, 2023, 05:36:54 PM »

Quite honestly I'm not that interested.
Just as you do not like Orange man bad Trump & he can do nothing good.
I cannot stand the wax work living dead looking Lying Pedo Pete.

His previous blatant lying & inconsistencies- Now coupled with him being a dementia
Affected Puppet just make it all the worse.

I do pity him a little in a way as he has Dementia & is making himself look all the
More stupid as a Puppet - you'd think his wife might of said enough of the putting
Him on show to look daft, but then maybe not as the family are all scumbags
/ drug addicts / sex addicts & generally fucked up.

And thats what America has as president out of 350million or so people.

😆😂😆😂😆😂 As a Foreigner its Fooking Hilarious- No wonder so many other
Countries are openly mocking & laughing at him.

Yes of course you will deny all of it., because he's your man & you voted for him.

Here's a Big difference with me & you leftists - I fell for the propaganda & bullshit lies
Build up of The Fucking idiot known as Boris Johnson the crap about him being
Right wing / all about Britain/ his hero being Winston Churchill etc etc -
Very sadly I have to Admit I voted for him 🤦🏻‍♂️ Man was that ever a huge mistake
Just like Pedo Biden he was a complete toss pot / liar / sellout / charlatan etc etc.

Thankfully he didn't last very long & was kicked out / resigned - hence why we have
An unelected Prime Minster by the public which is totally wrong.

UK is Fucked anyway by a series of Lying Traitorous politicians of all Parties
Nothing but WEF & others Fucking Puppets.

As much as it hurts to say I was wrong I'm old enough & ugly enough to admit it,
Not so any of you lot , oh no you just close your eyes & ears & carry on supporting
Pedo Biden & his shower of shit Regardless.

The cracks are everywhere & you lot are just sticking your fingers in the damn
& trying to plug leaks - carry on soon enough the cracks will be so many  you'll
Run out of fingers & toes.

😆😂😆
🤡 & 🐑

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 13, 2023, 06:04:26 PM »
Being in the position of power has its privileges if you are on the correct side aligned with the establishment press and mostly appointed govt gatekeepers. This is the legacy of Obama, getting rid of anyone that would not comply.

Sounds like you are saying the Democrats are much more efficient and competent than the Republicans. Do we really want to vote in a party that let an election be stolen from them and was able to frame an innocent former republican president? I mean, that is the picture you are painting... you and S.E.