Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23962 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #275 on: August 09, 2023, 05:05:40 PM »
Why does President Biden keep lying about this?

Biden denies talking business with Hunter's partners, snaps at Fox News' Peter Doocy: 'Lousy question'
The president doubled down in claiming, 'I never talked business with anybody'
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
Published August 9, 2023

President Biden tells Fox News' Peter Doocy that he 'never talked business with anybody' on 'Your World.' 

President Biden sparred with Fox News’ Peter Doocy on Wednesday over recent allegations that he spoke with his son Hunter’s business associates.

Following his comments about green energy and "Bidenomics" in New Mexico, Doocy asked the president about Hunter Biden’s former business associate Devon Archer testifying that he witnessed the president speaking with various potential clients during his time as vice president.

"There’s this testimony now where one of your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business. What—" Doocy started.

Biden responded, "I never talked business with anybody, and I knew you’d have a lousy question."

"What — why is that a lousy question?" Doocy continued.

"Because it’s not true," the president insisted before walking away from the reporter.

Biden has repeatedly claimed that he never discussed business deals with his son.

"I've never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden told Doocy in September 2019.

However, once the House Oversight Committee suggested it had evidence that Biden had communicated directly with several of Hunter’s foreign business associates, the White House appeared to change the position from Biden having "never discussed" business deals to "never in business" with his son.

"Chairman James Comer today says that the Oversight Committee has evidence that the president in the past communicated directly with foreign business associates of his son Hunter Biden many times. Curious if the White House and the president still stand behind his comment that he's never been involved and has never even spoken to his son about his business?" Fox News journalist Gillian Turner asked White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre in July.

"So, I've been I've been asked this question a million times. The answer is not going to change. The answer remains the same. The president was never in business with his son. I just don't have anything else to add," Jean-Pierre insisted.

During his testimony, Archer spoke about the value of having "the brand" of Joe Biden during calls with potential clients.

Former Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer, right, testified about calls Biden would have with potential clients. (Fox News)

"Yeah, that’s fair to say… Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand… It was Hunter Biden and him," Archer said. "We would discuss having, you know, an understanding of D.C. and that was a differentiating component of us being able to raise capital."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-denies-talking-business-hunters-partners-snaps-fox-news-peter-doocy-lousy-question

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: August 10, 2023, 05:35:27 AM »
These disgusting criminals are vile.   Lie lie lie lie - and the sycophants like Licker, Straw, PrimeFAG, etc still worship team blue no matter who

Why does President Biden keep lying about this?

Biden denies talking business with Hunter's partners, snaps at Fox News' Peter Doocy: 'Lousy question'
The president doubled down in claiming, 'I never talked business with anybody'
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News
Published August 9, 2023

President Biden tells Fox News' Peter Doocy that he 'never talked business with anybody' on 'Your World.' 

President Biden sparred with Fox News’ Peter Doocy on Wednesday over recent allegations that he spoke with his son Hunter’s business associates.

Following his comments about green energy and "Bidenomics" in New Mexico, Doocy asked the president about Hunter Biden’s former business associate Devon Archer testifying that he witnessed the president speaking with various potential clients during his time as vice president.

"There’s this testimony now where one of your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business. What—" Doocy started.

Biden responded, "I never talked business with anybody, and I knew you’d have a lousy question."

"What — why is that a lousy question?" Doocy continued.

"Because it’s not true," the president insisted before walking away from the reporter.

Biden has repeatedly claimed that he never discussed business deals with his son.

"I've never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings," Biden told Doocy in September 2019.

However, once the House Oversight Committee suggested it had evidence that Biden had communicated directly with several of Hunter’s foreign business associates, the White House appeared to change the position from Biden having "never discussed" business deals to "never in business" with his son.

"Chairman James Comer today says that the Oversight Committee has evidence that the president in the past communicated directly with foreign business associates of his son Hunter Biden many times. Curious if the White House and the president still stand behind his comment that he's never been involved and has never even spoken to his son about his business?" Fox News journalist Gillian Turner asked White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre in July.

"So, I've been I've been asked this question a million times. The answer is not going to change. The answer remains the same. The president was never in business with his son. I just don't have anything else to add," Jean-Pierre insisted.

During his testimony, Archer spoke about the value of having "the brand" of Joe Biden during calls with potential clients.

Former Hunter Biden business associate Devon Archer, right, testified about calls Biden would have with potential clients. (Fox News)

"Yeah, that’s fair to say… Obviously, that brought the most value to the brand… It was Hunter Biden and him," Archer said. "We would discuss having, you know, an understanding of D.C. and that was a differentiating component of us being able to raise capital."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-denies-talking-business-hunters-partners-snaps-fox-news-peter-doocy-lousy-question

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #278 on: August 10, 2023, 08:05:40 AM »
These disgusting criminals are vile.   Lie lie lie lie - and the sycophants like Licker, Straw, PrimeFAG, etc still worship team blue no matter who

Yeah yeah... cause I can remember all your posts condemning other GOP crimes.   Can you link me to them again so I can reread them?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #279 on: August 10, 2023, 09:20:13 AM »

“Where’s the evidence” - Agnostic, Prime, Lurker and Straw

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: August 10, 2023, 09:46:18 AM »

If you had it, you would post it.   "Debunked"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #281 on: August 10, 2023, 09:52:43 AM »

Let's be realistic here, their argument is until he is prosecuted.
tried & convicted there is No Evidence for them  ::)

It's a hard one to overcome as to some extent they have a kind of valid point.
so every time we run up against a closed mind brick wall.

Political leanings aside - I'd say any neutral person in america or abroad
knowing about Pedo pete & what's been going on would very likely say
he's a crook & totally untrustworthy.

Give Not so Dummy Dummycraps their due they've got MSM, FBI, CIA
all in their pocket.
Going to be very hard to overcome all of them. - Very sad state of affairs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: August 10, 2023, 09:57:52 AM »

all in their pocket.

Its fruitless to argue with these idiots.   The Bidens got tens of millions of dollars through various LLC for doing nothing whatsoever from a variety of foreign actors.   Biden is now proven to have lied about itgiven the sworn testimony as well as going to dinner with the business partners, etc. 

But to the Team Blue CULT of deranged nuts - they think this is completely normal.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: August 10, 2023, 10:04:01 AM »

all in their pocket.

As politicians are prone to lying. And what happens out of public eye can be spun either way, let’s just say I’m skeptical about the Republican claims. The fact it seems Archer did NOT deliver anything close to what Comer said he would, can you blame me?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: August 10, 2023, 10:12:34 AM »
As politicians are prone to lying. And what happens out of public eye can be spun either way, let’s just say I’m skeptical about the Republican claims. The fact it seems Archer did NOT deliver anything close to what Comer said he would, can you blame me?

I'm not blaming anyone- I just see a distinct penchant for either
Dismissing or white washing anything Negative to do with Pedo pete.

Hell that's you're's & everyone else's prerogative to do so.

From an outside stand point - looking at other countries news / what
they say about him & all the smoke / rumours & dodgy stuff we know
about , That he's one very crooked lying Fucker.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: August 10, 2023, 10:16:38 AM »

They have the bank records that have been made public of millions that went to the family members from foreign agents and entities.  Tony Bobalinsky also gave information to the FBI on this.   You are just acting intentionnly obtuse on this. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #286 on: August 10, 2023, 11:17:11 AM »
I'm not blaming anyone- I just see a distinct penchant for either
Dismissing or white washing anything Negative to do with Pedo pete.

Hell that's you're's & everyone else's prerogative to do so.

From an outside stand point - looking at other countries news / what
they say about him & all the smoke / rumours & dodgy stuff we know
about , That he's one very crooked lying Fucker.

Like Obama and the Clintons, Biden has been a corrupt liar his entire 50 years in politics and it’s very well documented, from plagiarism, to flat out lying with literally few if any accomplishments during those 50 years. His family is full of drug addicts, cheaters, pedos and traitors not to mention freeloaders. This is the most morally fucked up family in the history of the White House. He couldn’t even raise a decent family let alone run a country. He’s the definition of rich white trash.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: August 10, 2023, 01:42:21 PM »
Like Obama and the Clintons, Biden has been a corrupt liar his entire 50 years in politics and it’s very well documented, from plagiarism, to flat out lying with literally few if any accomplishments during those 50 years. His family is full of drug addicts, cheaters, pedos and traitors not to mention freeloaders. This is the most morally fucked up family in the history of the White House. He couldn’t even raise a decent family let alone run a country. He’s the definition of rich white trash.

Yes how very true & well said.

yet those on here don't accept or admit any of it
and worship his arse crack like a saint -  ::)

I even forgot about his Plagiarism - And yes what a Fucking shambles
of a rabble of a family - Can't raise his children properly let alone run
a country.

Still they did bring his son back home in a Flag Draped coffin - Oh Wait  ::)

Clearly there isn't a subject he won't lie about even the death of his son. !!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: August 10, 2023, 02:44:43 PM »
"What exactly is wrong or bad about America?"
Are you serious?
You honestly think everything is fine & great about America ??  ::)

I was born in Newark NJ in 1944. Aside from a year living with my aunt and uncle in Berlin, Germany when I was 5 years old, and the 9-month long mistake of moving to Williams Lake, BC to homestead with hippy friends, I lived in the Northeast, Midwest, Southwest and currently Northwest parts of the U.S. It has always been for me a great place to live for the better part of the last almost 79 years. A lot has changed, and a lot has not. All things considered, in my opinion, life in America is better now than it has sometimes been in the past. So yes, I am serious.

Oh & America has never done anything remotely aggressive & evil towards Another country??
When did I say that America has never done anything aggressive and evil towards another country?

Yep as I said , Only Donald & Russia are Bad in your mind.

Lots of things are bad, including the three times and counting indicted sociopathic cult leader name Donald Trump who is for the sixth time campaigning to become America's first ever dictator (four officially and two times unofficially). All this effort, with only one win, you would think Trump would get it threw his thick demented skull that he is basically a loser.
Didn't you make a statement about being honest/ reasonable & open minded ? or something like that.

I probably did. Honesty is high on my list of things to continually strive for and something I most admire in other people. Many of the folks who know me personally and intimately have complimented me for having sound judgment, fairness, sensibility, and openness to new concepts.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #289 on: August 10, 2023, 03:56:32 PM »

Biden going from "the laptop is fake" to "i never talked to hunter's business partners" to "i never talked business with hunter's business partners" should be a big pause for concern.

He just keeps moving the needle when his prior statements are impossible to defend.  It's a pattern.

To believe he didn't benefit financially, or contribute to influence peddling, is to believe he's lied about everything listed above, but being truthful about everything else.

Doesn't feel right.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 10, 2023, 04:28:31 PM »
I was born in Newark NJ in 1944. Aside from a year living with my aunt and uncle in Berlin, Germany when I was 5 years old, and the 9-month long mistake of moving to Williams Lake, BC to homestead with hippy friends, I lived in the Northeast, Midwest, Southwest and currently Northwest parts of the U.S. It has always been for me a great place to live for the better part of the last almost 79 years. A lot has changed, and a lot has not. All things considered, in my opinion, life in America is better now than it has sometimes been in the past. So yes, I am serious.
When did I say that America has never done anything aggressive and evil towards another country?

Lots of things are bad, including the three times and counting indicted sociopathic cult leader name Donald Trump who is for the sixth time campaigning to become America's first ever dictator (four officially and two times unofficially). All this effort, with only one win, you would think Trump would get it threw his thick demented skull that he is basically a loser. 

I probably did. Honesty is high on my list of things to continually strive for and something I most admire in other people. Many of the folks who know me personally and intimately have complimented me for having sound judgment, fairness, sensibility, and openness to new concepts.

America is the greatest country on the planet.  Why else would the Liar Of Leicestershire lie about being a citizen here?

Your statement of being honest is completely lost on this fake Hell's Angel wannabe.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #291 on: August 10, 2023, 06:43:22 PM »
America is the greatest country on the planet.  Why else would the Liar Of Leicestershire lie about being a citizen here?

Your statement of being honest is completely lost on this fake Hell's Angel wannabe.

If you actually thought America was the greatest country on the planet you wouldn’t be supporting a communist justice system. That being said, you do support it so step your commie ass out of my country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: August 10, 2023, 08:02:33 PM »

I think you are right:  they are like members of a cult.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 10, 2023, 08:19:48 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: August 10, 2023, 09:00:23 PM »
20 million is a lot of $$$$ I don't care what your affiliation is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: August 10, 2023, 09:20:41 PM »
20 million is a lot of $$$$ I don't care what your affiliation is.

If the media wasn't just an extension of the Democrat Party they would be all over this.  They should be forcing Biden to explain why his brother, son, daughter-in-law, grandkids, etc. received millions of dollars from foreign countries, despite not having an actual business. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2023, 05:29:03 AM »
If you actually thought America was the greatest country on the planet you wouldn’t be supporting a communist justice system. That being said, you do support it so step your commie ass out of my country.

If you thought America was great then you wouldn't be supporting election theft and orange rage.   :D   That being said, you do support it so step your retarded ass into therapy. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2023, 05:29:46 AM »
I think you are right:  they are like members of a cult.

A Trumpy supporter talking about a cult.    ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2023, 07:17:13 AM »
A Trumpy supporter talking about a cult.    ::)

Says the loser obsessed with a 70+ year old man, not just a pedo  ???
K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2023, 11:12:00 AM »
This hack gets no credit from me.  He should have done this three years ago. 

Special counsel appointed in Hunter Biden case as plea deal reaches 'impasse'
David Weiss requested it this week; Garland said it was in the public interest.
ByJack Date, Alexander Mallin, and Lucien Bruggeman
August 11, 2023
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/prosecutor-hunter-biden-case-granted-special-counsel-status/story?id=102197024