Author Topic: The Biden Crime Family  (Read 23366 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Biden Crime Family
« Reply #600 on: December 05, 2023, 02:41:32 PM »
Not sure what street you’re on, but Comer has provided evidence, especially in the way bank records from day 1.

https://www.scribd.com/document/689686557/Redacted-Bank-Records

Or so you wish to believe.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #601 on: December 05, 2023, 02:51:05 PM »
Comer is bringing this corruption to light. Whether it goes anywhere or not isn't important. What's important is that Americans are now provided with this information and they can make up their own minds. Any intelligent individual will be able to determine for themselves that this is extreme corruption, we have a compromised President and this will translate to less votes for demented Joe. Anyone who believes demented Joe has the slightest chance at a victory is delusional.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #602 on: December 05, 2023, 02:57:46 PM »
Or so you wish to believe.

So you’re saying the bank records are fake? lol

This isn’t Pelosi, Schiff for brains, Cheney, Raskin or Kinzinger where they need to alter evidence to try and make a case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: December 05, 2023, 03:01:02 PM »
Comer is bringing this corruption to light. Whether it goes anywhere or not isn't important. What's important is that Americans are now provided with this information and they can make up their own minds. Any intelligent individual will be able to determine for themselves that this is extreme corruption, we have a compromised President and this will translate to less votes for demented Joe. Anyone who believes demented Joe has the slightest chance at a victory is delusional.

Right! At this point it looks like in 2024 we will have a choice between a dementated, old, twice impeached, quadruple indicted candidate, or an old, stuttering, and under an impeachment investigation that's going nowhere one. Not much of a choice IMO. It appears that one of them must die and the other be imprisoned so we can get back to an election between two qualified candidates.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #604 on: December 05, 2023, 03:04:15 PM »
Right! At this point it looks like in 2024 we will have a choice between a dementated, old, twice impeached, quadruple indicted candidate, or an old, stuttering, and under an impeachment investigation that's going nowhere one. Not much of a choice IMO. It appears that one of them must die and the other be imprisoned so we can get back to an election between two qualified candidates.
Biden will be lucky if he survives his Presidency. Hoping the stress kills him.
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #605 on: December 05, 2023, 03:05:03 PM »

And you think the impeachments and indictments aren’t fake election interference

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: December 05, 2023, 03:06:46 PM »
So you’re saying the bank records are fake? lol

This isn’t Pelosi, Schiff for brains, Cheney, Raskin or Kinzinger where they need to alter evidence to try and make a case.

No, I am saying to bank records are not producing the evidence some of the Republican House Reps needs to begin an impeachment.

BTW, you think everything is funny whether it is or not. Either you have a hyperactive sense of humor, those are embarrassed LOL, or you are just plain dim witted.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #607 on: December 05, 2023, 03:07:58 PM »
No, I am saying to bank records are not producing the evidence some of the Republican House Reps needs to begin an impeachment.

BTW, you think everything is funny whether it is or not. Either you have a hyperactive sense of humor, those are embarrassed LOL, or you are just plain dim witted.

What???? Are you friggen kidding me? You can’t be serious

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #608 on: December 05, 2023, 03:14:41 PM »
Not sure what street you’re on, but Comer has provided evidence, especially in the way bank records from day 1.

https://www.scribd.com/document/689686557/Redacted-Bank-Records

The evidence of corruption is overwhelming. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: December 05, 2023, 03:18:15 PM »
What???? Are you friggen kidding me? You can’t be serious

No, I kid you not. You are an 'unkidable', grumpy, political misfit. Why would I bother trying to kid you?  ;D

Think about it, if the House Reps have enough evidence to impeach Biden, they would do it, not vote to investigate it.

You are not very clever, are you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: December 05, 2023, 03:21:53 PM »
The evidence of corruption is overwhelming.

Then why are House Republican's contemplating voting to formally investigate the evidence to begin an impeachment. Heck if the evidence is so overwhelming, why not take a vote to impeach the President today?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #611 on: December 05, 2023, 03:27:46 PM »
No, I kid you not. You are an 'unkidable', grumpy, political misfit. Why would I bother trying to kid you?  ;D

Think about it, if the House Reps have enough evidence to impeach Biden, they would do it, not vote to investigate it.

You are not very clever, are you?

You are literally, next to Lurker, Agnostic and Strawman the most politically inept person to ever grace these boards. In a not to distant past Biden would have literally been executed for all of the evidence against him for Treason.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: December 05, 2023, 04:43:59 PM »
You are literally, next to Lurker, Agnostic and Strawman the most politically inept person to ever grace these boards. In a not to distant past Biden would have literally been executed for all of the evidence against him for Treason.

Good to know how you feel about us three. Not that it makes any difference to me what you think. Because you became misguided and hopeless shortly after the election of 2016.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #613 on: December 05, 2023, 05:04:30 PM »
[/quote

We usually don’t have much of a choice save for what the overlords decide what we get to vote for

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: December 05, 2023, 05:41:28 PM »
Then why are House Republican's contemplating voting to formally investigate the evidence to begin an impeachment. Heck if the evidence is so overwhelming, why not take a vote to impeach the President today?

So they are not moving fast enough for you?  They should cut short their investigation and just move forward? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #615 on: December 06, 2023, 10:03:05 AM »
So they are not moving fast enough for you?  They should cut short their investigation and just move forward?

Exactly.  They have a slim majority in the house, and they know that zero democrats will vote for this, no matter how strong the evidence is.

So they have to make it air tight to get republicans on board who are nervous about re-election in bluer areas.

It's not like the Ukraine impeachment, where there literally was zero evidence of proof of Trump's intentions, but they all voted for it anyway.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: December 06, 2023, 02:30:51 PM »

Comer and his Committee claim they have enough evidence to impeach Biden. It they do then it is time for them to either 'put up or shut up.' Obviously, they don’t so they won’t.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #617 on: December 06, 2023, 03:23:35 PM »
Comer and his Committee claim they have enough evidence to impeach Biden. It they do then it is time for them to either 'put up or shut up.' Obviously, they don’t so they won’t.

There are absolutely going to do it.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: December 06, 2023, 05:21:53 PM »
There are absolutely going to do it.
I did not say they would not do it, if by ‘it’ you mean try to impeach President Biden. When do you suppose this impeachment attempt will begin… after President Biden is elected for his second term? -Not sure this would work out well for James Comer, his committee, and the GOP. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #619 on: December 06, 2023, 05:25:36 PM »

I already explained this this to you, dippy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: December 06, 2023, 05:26:40 PM »
Exactly.  They have a slim majority in the house, and they know that zero democrats will vote for this, no matter how strong the evidence is.

So they have to make it air tight to get republicans on board who are nervous about re-election in bluer areas.

It's not like the Ukraine impeachment, where there literally was zero evidence of proof of Trump's intentions, but they all voted for it anyway.

I agree, even though Senate Democrats are not going to convict and remove Biden, regardless of how strong the evidence is.  But it's still important to make the case as strong as possible in the House.  The public has a right to know.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: December 06, 2023, 05:28:39 PM »

They need to take as much time as they need to compile evidence.  The Biden Crime Family played a shell game and created a vast web of entities and transactions to hide what they were doing.  It takes a great deal of time and effort to wade through and expose that evidence.  And so far, that evidence is overwhelming. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: December 06, 2023, 05:37:57 PM »
Biden used shadow email account to exchange hundreds of messages with Hunter’s business partner
By Victor Nava
Published Dec. 6, 2023
https://nypost.com/2023/12/06/news/biden-used-shadow-email-account-to-exchange-hundreds-of-messages-with-sons-business-partner-schwerin/amp/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: December 06, 2023, 05:39:06 PM »
Hunter Biden has agreed to testify on December 13, 2023, before James Comer and the House Oversight Committee if the sessions are not closed-door. Which of course is exactly what Comer wants. Why? That way he and his cohorts can put their ‘spin’ on their findings from the session, just like they have done with previous sessions, which began last September. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: December 06, 2023, 05:41:48 PM »
Hunter Biden has agreed to testify on December 13, 2023, before James Comer and the House Oversight Committee if the sessions are not closed-door. Which of course is exactly what Comer wants. Why? That way he and his cohorts can put their ‘spin’ on their findings from the session, just like they have done with previous sessions, which began last September.

False.  All witnesses testify "behind closed doors" before their public testimony.  They are refusing to give Hunter Biden the special treatment he so used to receiving.