Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249189 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #650 on: September 03, 2017, 01:49:24 PM »
once you realise that expectation leads to disappointment you are there.

Then it's good that I don't really expect anything. I have reasonable expectations that X may happen. But I don't expect it to happen.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #651 on: September 03, 2017, 02:22:05 PM »
Then it's good that I don't really expect anything. I have reasonable expectations that X may happen. But I don't expect it to happen.

then you should never be disappointed.... ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #652 on: September 03, 2017, 02:25:48 PM »
I believe people said you got your church in prison as well I believe he was in New York somewhere unless you was in Federal outside of New York
What?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #654 on: September 03, 2017, 03:13:53 PM »
Because all PTs post their clients pictures with their consent, its what PTs do, its how they validate their methods, its why people decide to use them, according to you you have been a PT for 20 plus years and not once have you ever advertised.

Seriously, why would anyone pay you for advice unless tyou had a track record of a successful career?

PTs who don't advertise are drug dealers...

I do my best to leave you alone but you keep dragging me back, again I find myself getting annoyed by your stupidity, congratulations, you are now trolling me...

And a guy who had an armed stand off with police would never get a concealed carry permit, unless you dropped the Hogie of course.

And a guy with multiple DUIs wouldn't have a license either.

Once again you prove yourself to be Dumber and dumber that I thought possible. You really expect me to post my clients pictures on getbig.com?

please point out where I ever said I was a PT for 20-plus years, fucking idiot. I've even mentioned repeatedly in the videos I've been a trainer and sports nutritionist for 18 actually I correct myself in the videos 17 & 3/4 years.

And you kind of answer your own fucking question or your fucking dumbass why would anybody pay somebody for advice if they didn't have a successful track record. Well you're fucking moron, I have a fucken successful track record with clients ranging anywhere from high school wrestlers male bodybuilders and physique competitors to Women's Figure competitors two soccer moms looking to get in shape two weekend warrior men who played baseball softball or volleyball on the weekends do men and women 60 + who want to maintain or increase their Mobility as well as knee and hip replacement "prehab" and Rehab.

Just because YOUR dumbbass can't find any advertisements you think that means they don't exist you fucking moron you can't even find a fucking commercials and shit. Why the fuck would you be able to find the advertisements or Flyers or pictures of billboards.

I get it you think you're pretty fucking clever and shit but you're really really really really really not. It amazes me that you think I'm going to put everything about my business and professional life on getbig just to prove something to morons like you who drive taxis for a living andearn £19k a year

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #655 on: September 03, 2017, 03:17:34 PM »
6 months prep by Ron Love, 3700 cals a day 2 hrs of cardio and over 2 gms a week of gear

Gentleman, the man in the centre.

Ive seen that model before. Think the title was "Curvy Girls 4 XXX"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #656 on: September 03, 2017, 03:20:01 PM »
What?

Was walking around the hospital here using voice text and wasn't really paying attention to what the voice text was printing out. I did also walk past your family having a conversation outside a room in the hallway it may have picked up a little bit of that

It should have read "I believe Dave Palumbo got His HRT in prison as well although not sure if he was in New York or if his was Federal"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #657 on: September 03, 2017, 03:22:15 PM »

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #658 on: September 03, 2017, 03:47:23 PM »
A mate of mine was a prison guard for a while.

We would press him for stories about the inmates, thinking they would be hardcore.

He made it very clear to us that criminals are good at two things:
1: Taking drugs
2: Whinging

If anyone ever doubts the above, watch one of ES's videos. The dipstick is running out of notepads from writing his complaints! Even the Doctor said to him "do you ever say anything positive".

Pathetic, whinging, junky girl.

I'm glad he's stopped denying that he wears dentures now though. girl can barely string a sentence together - sounds like Mrs Doubtfire with a mouthful of cock.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: September 03, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »
Those white stockings brought back memories. I have had 5 major back surgeries and had to wear those every time to prevent blood clot. I fucking hated them. They itched like hell and were hotter than a mother. I also hated that plastic breathing tube that you suck in air and hold it. It hurt horribly sucking in air with a 10" incision in your back. I feel for you.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #660 on: September 03, 2017, 04:43:03 PM »
Just a question ESF, wouldn't it be better eating high nutrient dense foods, specifically tons of fruits and veggies to help aid in your recovery? It looks like your bombing your body with a bunch of empty calories, other then the meat and egg proteins.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #661 on: September 03, 2017, 04:50:27 PM »
A mate of mine was a prison guard for a while.

We would press him for stories about the inmates, thinking they would be hardcore.

He made it very clear to us that criminals are good at two things:
1: Taking drugs
2: Whinging

If anyone ever doubts the above, watch one of ES's videos. The dipstick is running out of notepads from writing his complaints! Even the Doctor said to him "do you ever say anything positive".

Pathetic, whinging, junky girl.

I'm glad he's stopped denying that he wears dentures now though. girl can barely string a sentence together - sounds like Mrs Doubtfire with a mouthful of cock.

Notepads for complaints? Don't know where you got that I know pads usually used for to-do lists and such.

And the doctor asked had I said anything good about my experience in the hospital here and what was my reply there dip shit you fucking aussie sissy talking little bitch? My reply to him was absolutely I said tons of good things about the nurses on the other floor in fact the entire staff on the other floor. I also pointed out to him that out of the 11 or so I've had so far on this particular floor I have had four great nurses. Actually 3, since one of those made changes to my Med orders without consulting with any doctor whatsoever.

What is it I complain about? Pain management. Made it very very clear that the last thing I would have thought was going to be the biggest obstacle in rehabbing or beginning physical therapy on this injury was going to be pain management.

I understand youre a shill for Sciroxx, & you have to do whatever you can to discredit me but you may as well accept defeat now because there isn't a statement  you can make that I cannot reply and destroy. Apparently logic isn't your strong suit.

Dealing with the actual pain management position no problem whatsoever everything goes perfect that much rather deal with him then deal with the hospitalist Doctor (who'd been my "doctor" for less than 24hrs) who takes a once-over glance at my file and thinks he can cut me loose with 20 mg oxycontin per day last friday with no physical therapy or Rehabilitation and I'll be perfectly fine. Contrast that with pain management mentioned that I will most likely need three to five weeks if not more of significant pain medication to make it through physical therapy.. Mind you this is after I mentioned him I only believe I will need about 2 weeks of painkillers once I'm out of here, & and the surgeon suggesting that I would likely need extensive Physical Therapy once I am released.

If the nurses would follow the doctor's orders, I would have nothing to complain about. However, when a nurse takes it upon herself to decrease by 50% something that's being given to me to allow me to walk around and try to increase range of motion in my hip, a hip which no longer has an abductor or a significant portion of the gluteus medius as well as large portions of other other muscle groups, you expect me to say nothing? LoL

As laughable as your womanish Australian accent.

Btw, quick little glance and 25 of your last 50 posts have been either to me or about me (even talking about me and other threads in which I hadnt posted in)... nice to see somebody else spends so much time thinking about me.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2017, 04:53:33 PM »
Just a question ESF, wouldn't it be better eating high nutrient dense foods, specifically tons of fruits and veggies to help aid in your recovery? It looks like your bombing your body with a bunch of empty calories, other then the meat and egg proteins.

What empty kcals? Vast majority of calories come from these cheeseburgers and double portions of mashed potatoes and double or triple portions of scrambled eggs and four sausages and oatmeal and milk and I've got six of these ensure shakes which are just milk protein concentrate shakes, then I'll eat two pieces of carrot cake a day and a blueberry muffin or two for breakfast.

Then one of these baby Cokes for breakfast to for dinner to for lunch and two or three throughout the day

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #663 on: September 03, 2017, 04:56:05 PM »
Why don't some getbiggers visit esfitness in the hospital, certainly someone lives near him. He must be bored there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #664 on: September 03, 2017, 04:57:06 PM »
To me the empty calories would be into fruits and vegetables. Gorillas and rhinos and elephants and whatnot may be able to maintain huge body weights and muscle mass and strength eating nothing but leaves and bananas and what not but I can't, I need meat and potatoes

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #665 on: September 03, 2017, 04:57:48 PM »
Why don't some getbiggers visit esfitness in the hospital, certainly someone lives near him. He must be bored there.
His Cocoa Cola bill will be a thousand dollars by itself. Moron.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #666 on: September 03, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
To me the empty calories would be into fruits and vegetables. Gorillas and rhinos and elephants and whatnot may be able to maintain huge body weights and muscle mass and strength eating nothing but leaves and bananas and what not but I can't, I need meat and potatoes
The food you are consuming has very little micro nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy fats. The empty calories that I'm talking about are mainly from the sodas, desert, processed foods, and looks like the majority  of fats you are consuming are saturated.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: September 03, 2017, 05:14:12 PM »

Eisenhower Medical Center

Programs and Services

Recognized as a major local resource for nutrition and dietary planning, Eisenhower Medical Center's Nutrition Consultants offer:

• Personalized dietary programs for healthy living
    • Coordination between medical care and dietary management
    • Objective information on diets and weight loss programs
    • Information on food additives and food labeling
    • Tips on dining out
    • Home meal planning techniques and recipes

Dining

Chef-inspired meals provide patients and their families with individually-tailored, freshly-prepared options.

Using the finest seasonal ingredients, a chef works closely with hospital nutritionists and the patient's medical team to ensure all meals are delicious, yet in keeping with the patient's dietary priorities.

Grilled fish, poultry, and lean meats. The freshest fruits and vegetables. Creative salads and healthy desserts. Cool spring water and freshly squeezed juices. This is not your typical hospital food - it is spa cuisine at its healthy best.

All meals are available in patient rooms. Patients and visitors may also choose to reserve the Renker Pavilion's private dining room for small groups.

[/list]

ESFitness

• Getbig V
    • i win.
    « Reply #668 on: September 03, 2017, 05:21:21 PM »
    The food you are consuming has very little micro nutrients, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy fats. The empty calories that I'm talking about are mainly from the sodas, desert, processed foods, and looks like the majority  of fats you are consuming are saturated.
    also Gary multivitamins minerals for electrolytes excetera it's not just pain meds they're feeding me

ESFitness

• Getbig V
    • i win.
    « Reply #669 on: September 03, 2017, 05:36:23 PM »
    Those white stockings brought back memories. I have had 5 major back surgeries and had to wear those every time to prevent blood clot. I fucking hated them. They itched like hell and were hotter than a mother. I also hated that plastic breathing tube that you suck in air and hold it. It hurt horribly sucking in air with a 10" incision in your back. I feel for you.
    I actually had to request these for 3 days straight before I actually got them. Left legs hurt to swell up pretty bad a few hours post-surgery so I wanted to get ahead of the game & requested these. 4 days later I'm wearing them in the surgeon comes in to inspect the wound like he had been so I'm rolled over on my side (which hurts like fucking hell when you have no hip abductor on gluteus medius to keep the top leg and place. Feels like you're fucking pelvis is being crushed) so he's pushing his fingers into the incision pinching shut trying to see how much of it would actually be able to be sewn shut. And as he's walking out the door he stops and turns back to me and asks did they ever get you those compression stockings? I'm like "ya dumb fuck you just stood there and look at me from 2 feet away for a good 10-15 minutes and you didn't realize I'm wearing these bright white stockings that go up to my fucking nuts?).. then when the swelling wasn't going down I started suggesting or asking if they would just give me a couple tablets of dyazide for a couple days and they kept saying no no no we don't need that. No we don't do that fast forward to about a week ago and the swelling hasn't gone down and guess what? Doctor suggested give me a little bit of Lasix LOL. I mean what the fuc I've been suggesting this shit for about a week now so they end up giving me IV Lasix (which goes to work surprisingly quick) but overall had very little effect on the swelling in my legs.

Was getting ready for my 3rd surgery Monday morning and had a surgical scrub down where the nearest gives you like a standing sponge bath with surgical scrub stuff and she had me take my compression stockings off cuz they got the little wet at the bottom and the new nurse the Asian girl nurse ordered a new pair and the old ones in the trash and it picks up the old ones out the trash soon as she left LOL. These things are like 40 or 50 bucks a pair. I'm gonna be sure to get another pair before I leave. Haha. I used to like to wear compression stockings like these when I trained upper body because my theory was it squeezed out the blood from the lower body and kept more available for the upper body

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
    « Reply #670 on: September 03, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »
    Infected leg, surgery, good experience.....encouragi ng.

SF1900

• Getbig V
    • Team Hairy Chest Henda
    « Reply #671 on: September 03, 2017, 05:44:22 PM »
    ESFitness, did you teach the Medical Doctors how to do surgery?
    X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
    • i win.
    « Reply #672 on: September 03, 2017, 05:59:42 PM »
    ESFitness, did you teach the Medical Doctors how to do surgery?

Nope but I did educate the nurses on how anti aromatase and selective estrogen receptor modulators work because apparently nursing students don't go through a pharmacology class or some shit. They were convinced proscar was an antidepressant (confusing it with Prozac I assume), & had no idea what proscar or Propecia even were much less how anti DHT drugs work or even what DHT was. I was amazed.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
    « Reply #673 on: September 03, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »
    I actually had to request these for 3 days straight before I actually got them. Left legs hurt to swell up pretty bad a few hours post-surgery so I wanted to get ahead of the game & requested these. 4 days later I'm wearing them in the surgeon comes in to inspect the wound like he had been so I'm rolled over on my side (which hurts like fucking hell when you have no hip abductor on gluteus medius to keep the top leg and place. Feels like you're fucking pelvis is being crushed) so he's pushing his fingers into the incision pinching shut trying to see how much of it would actually be able to be sewn shut. And as he's walking out the door he stops and turns back to me and asks did they ever get you those compression stockings? I'm like "ya dumb fuck you just stood there and look at me from 2 feet away for a good 10-15 minutes and you didn't realize I'm wearing these bright white stockings that go up to my fucking nuts?).. then when the swelling wasn't going down I started suggesting or asking if they would just give me a couple tablets of dyazide for a couple days and they kept saying no no no we don't need that. No we don't do that fast forward to about a week ago and the swelling hasn't gone down and guess what? Doctor suggested give me a little bit of Lasix LOL. I mean what the fuc I've been suggesting this shit for about a week now so they end up giving me IV Lasix (which goes to work surprisingly quick) but overall had very little effect on the swelling in my legs.

Was getting ready for my 3rd surgery Monday morning and had a surgical scrub down where the nearest gives you like a standing sponge bath with surgical scrub stuff and she had me take my compression stockings off cuz they got the little wet at the bottom and the new nurse the Asian girl nurse ordered a new pair and the old ones in the trash and it picks up the old ones out the trash soon as she left LOL. These things are like 40 or 50 bucks a pair. I'm gonna be sure to get another pair before I leave. Haha. I used to like to wear compression stockings like these when I trained upper body because my theory was it squeezed out the blood from the lower body and kept more available for the upper body

I took a couple pairs of them home too but ended up trading them a few years later. I still have some of the non-slip socks. I had about 10air but down to 1 now. I heard in your video you were wanting yellow ones. Yellow socks, blankets etc. are for fall risk patients. I imagine you are in that classification with what you had done. Hope you get out of there soon!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
    « Reply #674 on: September 03, 2017, 06:14:30 PM »

...Interesting theory about lifting and compression stockings. How about compression leggings/tights? Should work just as well and look a lot more stylish (I mean later on and for lifting).

Thinking about clothing, you're probably going to want to get some of those butt padded underwear so you ass doesn't look weirdly lopsided. Maybe, you could eventually have an implant. LOL!

Women admire men's muscular backsides....at least they say they do. My wife would comment on men's "buns". She also talked about a particular coach at the college where she worked who always wore shorts and sported big muscular legs (her term). Like GetBig's "Coach", he probably was short and thick. I think she was trying to make me jealous....whatever.  ::)