Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106734 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2011, 03:46:17 PM »
If she is committing so much fraud behind your back and forging your signature on documents, it should be EASY to prove. Surly if she was doing  all of that for any length of time something must have tipped you off years ago and you could have stopped it.

Well Coach...she is mother of my only child and the last thing on Earth for me would be to hurt family member /or any human being in general...but making this kind of statement on this kind of forum - I know I'll be crucified...but so be it.../

Yes, she forged my name on numerous documents and NOW I guess - I would have to make a stand as she is not slowing down...Calling me every name in the book and mostly "mental", wacko, psycho, scico...or drug addict /hmmm, same accusation Nasser suggested years ago?/...with little twist...my prescribed medication was being replaced with whatever she was instructed to give me...some kind of hallucinogenic/opiate type...and I didn't realize that until she accused me of doing something like that to her (?!? I was raised in Medical family...and doing something like this would be considered a horrible crime)...and basically trying to "finish me" after she took everything that I have made in 40-something years...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »
Talk about an airtight story!!  :o

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »

Well Coach...she is mother of my only child and the last thing on Earth for me would be to hurt family member /or any human being in general...but making this kind of statement on this kind of forum - I know I'll be crucified...but so be it.../

Yes, she forged my name on numerous documents and NOW I guess - I would have to make a stand as she is not slowing down...Calling me every name in the book and mostly "mental", wacko, psycho, scico...or drug addict /hmmm, same accusation Nasser suggested years ago?/...with little twist...my prescribed medication was being replaced with whatever she was instructed to give me...some kind of hallucinogenic/opiate type...and I didn't realize that until she accused me of doing something like that to her (?!? I was raised in Medical family...and doing something like this would be considered a horrible crime)...and basically trying to "finish me" after she took everything that I have made in 40-something years...

ahahahaha, that'S fucking ridiculous.

Milos, listen: log OFF. Go see a doctor. Stay away from computers.

Nilrem

• Getbig II
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2011, 03:48:25 PM »
As a father this pisses me off. Why in hell would you put your daughter in the middle of this??? you just might have put her in the position to get up on the stand and testify against her parents. Even after all of the shit I went through with my ex ($127,000 worth of shit) my son NEVER was caught in middle or even knew when I had to go to court.

Uh, maybe because most bodybuilders (male and female) are totally self interested?
Reading this tale of woe makes me laugh. Why does this always happen to these poor folk, why?? ;-)

newmom

« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2011, 03:50:41 PM »
 :'(

Nilrem

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »

I guess when you invent a life it becomes ever more elaborate.
With all due respect, your wife may be scheming, but smart she 'aint. She secretly doped you and you didn't know? And you come from a medical family??
Please.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2011, 03:59:40 PM »

I am by no means trying to crucify you, I'm just saying keep your daughter out of it as much as humanly possible.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2011, 04:02:48 PM »
The universe has given you an opportunity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sannyasa

Or, you can chose to be bogged down by all this anxiety over material things.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: January 10, 2011, 04:06:00 PM »
I guess when you invent a life it becomes ever more elaborate.
With all due respect, your wife may be scheming, but smart she 'aint. She secretly doped you and you didn't know? And you come from a medical family??
Please.

Not secretly, he said he knew what she did and ignored it...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #284 on: January 10, 2011, 04:10:14 PM »
Not secretly, he said he knew what she did and ignored it...

In other words, he put the pussy on a pedestal.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #285 on: January 10, 2011, 04:24:35 PM »
Milos when your daughter turns 18, would you mind if I date her? I swear I'm a good guy, just ask my secretary Johnnynoname, he will vouch for me...

Thanks

Stavios

« Reply #286 on: January 10, 2011, 04:26:54 PM »
My gym and building are NOT closed by sheriffs...or because we are evicted for real...but because she presented that to be the case. And I guarantee you that (she hates when I guarantee something and calls me arrogant...and I told her that confidence is quite different than arrogance, so she should know the difference. Last time actually we had a bet...she told me she will call police and have me arrested for the 4th time...but I bet her that she would be the one that will be arrested - as this time my daughter will tell the truth...and not lie like she made her do it in front of the police officers...and guess what happened? She was arrested...even though I didnt press the charges. And to make this point even bigger - police officers told me that I have warrant for my arrest for not appearing in Chino Court on whatever date - I had no idea about...

Now, being the husband...I did go with my daughter to visit her in San Bernandino Jail /risking my arrest, as I had to give my ID :-X/ and I bailed her out same day with cash that I had been given to from the close friend...to basically LIVE...

???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: January 10, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
???

Milos life is a big pond of shit, it's like the pacific ocean of shit.

Now he accuses his wife of doing illegal business "in his name", soon the shit will be piling up sky high.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: January 10, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »
The bipolared ramblings by Milos are very disturbing.

He presents a thousand conspiracies & angles that I don't even think he can keep track of.

Imagine the detectives having to hear this garbage and Milos being a prick to them the whole time.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: January 10, 2011, 06:42:54 PM »
;)

I GUESS...but than again...what happens when someone steals your identity...makes millions using your name...tries to kill you few times along the way...Cancels your health insurance with LIFE INSURANCE...and accidental death policy...empties your accounts and fills up few others...Gets bank loans on your name and SS and purchases properties on your name and SS, than forge your signature on many documents where I give her everything (for some reason ::))...

Maybe she actually did me a huge favor?

What do you think?

I think you need psychiatric/psychological help quickly. Obviously nobody s caring about you at the moment, you have no friends, family, hence vomiting out of the blue your personal life and insecurities on a messageboard to complete strangers.

This is the end dude, you got owned once for all. No more bullshits. You lost everything. You re on drugs, have no family to support you in these time of deep trouble, the family a woman tried to build with you has been destroyed by your madness...

no more money, no more drugs, no more steroids, no more muscles, no mr superman with whitened teeth and sunglasses for you anymore...Your plastic character has melt. Everything was fake.

You could get off the drugs (all of em), find a job, start an education, seek help, try to keep a sane link with your daughter... obviously that's not the way you re heading right now.

Wake up dude, you ve been exposed. You can hadly go deeper.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »
ahahahaha, that'S fucking ridiculous.

Milos, listen: log OFF. Go see a doctor. Stay away from computers. other people

fixed.

Aint going to end well. The guy lost it.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #291 on: January 10, 2011, 06:53:20 PM »
I think you need psychiatric/psychological help quickly. Obviously nobody s caring about you at the moment, you have no friends, family, hence vomiting out of the blue your personal life and insecurities on a messageboard to complete strangers.

This is the end dude, you got owned once for all. No more bullshits. You lost everything. You re on drugs, have no family to support you in these time of deep trouble, the family a woman tried to build with you has been destroyed by your madness...

no more money, no more drugs, no more steroids, no more muscles, no mr superman with whitened teeth and sunglasses for you anymore...You plastic character has melt. Everything was fake.

You could get off the drugs (all of em), find a job, start an education, seek help, try to keep a sane link with your daughter... obviously that's not the way you re heading right now.

Wake up dude, you ve been exposed. You can hadly go deeper.

Nasser is that you?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: January 10, 2011, 06:53:55 PM »
I am by no means trying to crucify you, I'm just saying keep your daughter out of it as much as humanly possible.

it's not like you re a role model either so you better shut it . Waiting for groink to chime in to give advises on how to raise a daughter lol...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #293 on: January 10, 2011, 06:57:17 PM »
Those of you who are not married or in business with a wife have no idea what can happen. I am saying nothing but I can appreciate what happened to Milos. This is a case where you trust in God but tie your camel. Humans can cheat, lie, steal, and do all manner of bad things to you. When you protest they will call you a lunatic, etc.

It really makes you conclude that it really is impossible to trust another human completely. If love enters the equation you can say goodbye to good sense and logic.

What I wonder is, assuming everything Milos has written is true, is what motivated his wife to do all this crap. Sometimes men stray and women will get even. I have no idea here, but

this saga seems more bizarre by the month. It seems stranger than fiction. A good movie here for sure.

Sometimes kids will get brainwashed by one parent and side with them. To the other parent this is very sad and unfortunate. It would be preferable if kids knew the whole truth and not only what

one parent told them. I hope his daughter comes out of this okay.

I doubt anyone here wants to be in Milos's shoes.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: January 10, 2011, 07:02:12 PM »

I doubt anyone here wants to be in my shoes.

What shoes?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2011, 07:22:42 PM »
Milos,

how was sex with Marion jones?
P

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2011, 07:24:39 PM »
Milos if you accept your buisness and family as you knew it are finished and decide to wake up tommorrow accepting that and look to start from scratch again on your own you, your ex wife and daughter will be better off, Move away from where you live, go rent an aprtment start personal training in a gym and forget all that has happened and have no meaningful contact with your wife ever again, re start your relationship with your daughter after you have sorted yourself out, forget the long drawn out stories, put it in the past, start again or two things look certain jail or suicide if you continue down this path. Get yourself sorted and accept all thats happened and you will be on your way to a better future, one where you can have a positive influence in your daughters life. Anyway thats my doctor phil thought of the day, I hope you find peace soon.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »
Those of you who are not married or in business with a wife have no idea what can happen. I am saying nothing but I can appreciate what happened to Milos. This is a case where you trust in God but tie your camel. Humans can cheat, lie, steal, and do all manner of bad things to you. When you protest they will call you a lunatic, etc.

It really makes you conclude that it really is impossible to trust another human completely. If love enters the equation you can say goodbye to good sense and logic.

What I wonder is, assuming everything Milos has written is true, is what motivated his wife to do all this crap. Sometimes men stray and women will get even. I have no idea here, but

this saga seems more bizarre by the month. It seems stranger than fiction. A good movie here for sure.

Sometimes kids will get brainwashed by one parent and side with them. To the other parent this is very sad and unfortunate. It would be preferable if kids knew the whole truth and not only what

one parent told them. I hope his daughter comes out of this okay.

I doubt anyone here wants to be in Milos's shoes.

Vince has shown Milos the way out of this mess!  Sell your story to hollywood, make millions!  I suggest Aronofsky!

Stay positive!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: January 10, 2011, 07:36:19 PM »
Vince has shown Milos the way out of this mess!  Sell your story to hollywood, make millions!  I suggest Aronofsky!

Stay positive!

Milos' story has already been done into a movie. It's called "Dodgeball".

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: January 10, 2011, 07:38:21 PM »
 Story definitely full of holes. The detectives and FBI agents definitely won't buy this story.

At least he's still got his swollen biceps.