Author Topic: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest  (Read 106936 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Milos Sarcev speaks on his arrest
« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
Well, it allowed him to corner the used thong market.

He simply sees things that others don't.....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2010, 12:21:24 PM »
He simply sees things that others don't.....
Hehe. Yes. Yes, he does.   

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2010, 03:01:17 PM »
chimps you are a lonely old loser.

and you wonder why i didn't have a drink with you  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2010, 03:05:12 PM »
chimps you are a lonely old loser.

and you wonder why i didn't have a drink with you  ::)
Hehe. You mean besides the fact you live in Glasgow, and not Edinburgh, and are an obese shut-in in need of a Oprah Winfrey intervention? No, I don't have a clue.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »
I feel at home now...
What, corrupting statements and making stories from your own assumptions about other peoples lives makes you feel at home? LOL fuckin piggly wigglies. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2010, 07:23:36 PM »

Milos, just to clarify, I'm not saying or accusing you of selling steroids. I just mentioned that others have accused you of such -- like that is such a big deal. Most making those accusations wish they had a reliable source for gear.

And yes, you are so right, what people say and act towards you on the boards changes dramatically when they meet you in person. I regret that I never took the time to train at your gym before moving back to Hawaii in 2006.

BTW, I just came across that post where you commented on my pic when I was making that point that veins make you seem leaner than you are. I had to look up "Solarium". LOL, where I live there there isn't a tanning salon to be found. You have to go into town for that 20 miles away. Just the Octoroon genetics and love of the ocean.

Anyway, it sucks what happened to you. With the over crowded prisons you would think they would have better things to do. Just control that temper and mouth of yours. It only makes things worse.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2010, 06:56:35 AM »
What, corrupting statements and making stories from your own assumptions about other peoples lives makes you feel at home? LOL fuckin piggly wigglies. :)

Let's recap a bit in reality Chaos. I read his dissertation of what he says transpired. Basing MY opinion on 20+ years in Law Enforcement and being somewhat grounded in reality I offered my OPINION of his story. I supported my opinion with quotes from his own story. I could be wrong, after all, it is just my opinion. YOU respond with

" Lol the assumptions and twisting of words are making asses of most of you.

Especially the pig of "20 years"

Basically an unsupported inflammatory comment thrown out to incite a reaction with not the least bit of thought or effort put into the statement. Very similar to what I'm used to here in the liberal rag we call the Austin Chronicle. THAT'S what makes me feel at home...  since you asked.. ;)

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
Re: Milos Update?!
« Reply #257 on: October 03, 2010, 06:10:49 AM »
Haha meltdown with a sad face at the end. because you couldn't gather the level of meltdown form the all-caps and "fuck off" as a start.   classic

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Milos Update?!
« Reply #258 on: October 03, 2010, 07:08:09 AM »
milos will be missed.................. ....
175lbs by 31st July

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2010, 11:16:20 PM »
Milos is in Switzerland and getting ready to do a seminar there.

http://www.walklikeapro.ch/site/

He posted on his site today. A bit difficult to fathom what is going on but that is Milos. Maybe he is too smart for his own good?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2010, 11:26:37 PM »
Milos is in Switzerland and getting ready to do a seminar there.

http://www.walklikeapro.ch/site/

He posted on his site today. A bit difficult to fathom what is going on but that is Milos. Maybe he is too smart for his own good?

So US officers were going to kill him and in return he will bring the whole US justice system down over a case of DV?

This guy is totally insane.

jeremyj

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: December 15, 2010, 02:20:35 AM »
Karma is a BITCH ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2011, 02:53:23 PM »
Thx guys but as I said I didn't have a good day in soooo long...
My wife is running many different businesses under my name from the gym...for quite some time now...and as I discovered and told her to stop - she arranged me to be arrested...Unfortunately, I didn't do the right thing as soon as I found out...and that was back in 2005...and she started much earlier than that...I believe around 2000?

She got credit loans on my name, behind my back...Refinanced my houses, sold them and got numerous properties in California...some in Florida...And as you all know - my gym closed...why exactly...?
Well...I will post photos of all the documents she supposedly filed in Court...for you to see how easy is to commit real estate fraud here in US.

She also happen to forge my signature on Employment contract I had with NATURADE...with $250000.00 yearly salary...and it just happens to be - I am fired from the company...but she keeps receiving the checks...for 2 years now.

Also, she is in business with my old partners...doing ALL KINDS OF ILLEGAL STUFF.

And as I was already once being sued for defamation of the character...I know that IF truth is being told - there is no worries about that kind of law suit...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »
My wife is running many different businesses under my name from the gym...for quite some time now...and as I discovered and told her to stop - she arranged me to be arrested...Unfortunately, I didn't do the right thing as soon as I found out...and that was back in 2005...and she started much earlier than that...I believe around 2000?

She got credit loans on my name, behind my back...Refinanced my houses, sold them and got numerous properties in California...some in Florida...And as you all know - my gym closed...why exactly...?
Well...I will post photos of all the documents she supposedly filed in Court...for you to see how easy is to commit real estate fraud here in US.

She also happen to forge my signature on Employment contract I had with NATURADE...with $250000.00 yearly salary...and it just happens to be - I am fired from the company...but she keeps receiving the checks...for 2 years now.

Also, she is in business with my old partners...doing ALL KINDS OF ILLEGAL STUFF.

And as I was already once being sued for defamation of the character...I know that IF truth is being told - there is no worries about that kind of law suit...
I guess she 's smarter than you Milos

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2011, 03:06:29 PM »
 ;)

I GUESS...but than again...what happens when someone steals your identity...makes millions using your name...tries to kill you few times along the way...Cancels your health insurance with LIFE INSURANCE...and accidental death policy...empties your accounts and fills up few others...Gets bank loans on your name and SS and purchases properties on your name and SS, than forge your signature on many documents where I give her everything (for some reason ::))...

Maybe she actually did me a huge favor?

What do you think?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »
;)

I GUESS...but than again...what happens when someone steals your identity...makes millions using your name...tries to kill you few times along the way...Cancels your health insurance with LIFE INSURANCE...and accidental death policy...empties your accounts and fills up few others...Gets bank loans on your name and SS and purchases properties on your name and SS, than forge your signature on many documents where I give her everything (for some reason ::))...

What do you think?

did she do it all on 3iu gh and  450mg testosterona?,,see if i thought there was chnace what you say is compltly true wed nail her for you on control delivery out of this universe out of no where ,,paper documented ,,goverment approved,,but why shoudl it be done? he probably have lot of true to what she say,,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »

If she is committing so much fraud behind your back and forging your signature on documents, it should be EASY to prove. Surly if she was doing  all of that for any length of time something must have tipped you off years ago and you could have stopped it.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2011, 03:21:21 PM »

What do you think?

Yes, you are now ready to become a Sanyasi.  Welcome to enlightenmet.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »
My gym and building are NOT closed by sheriffs...or because we are evicted for real...but because she presented that to be the case. And I guarantee you that (she hates when I guarantee something and calls me arrogant...and I told her that confidence is quite different than arrogance, so she should know the difference. Last time actually we had a bet...she told me she will call police and have me arrested for the 4th time...but I bet her that she would be the one that will be arrested - as this time my daughter will tell the truth...and not lie like she made her do it in front of the police officers...and guess what happened? She was arrested...even though I didnt press the charges. And to make this point even bigger - police officers told me that I have warrant for my arrest for not appearing in Chino Court on whatever date - I had no idea about...

Now, being the husband...I did go with my daughter to visit her in San Bernandino Jail /risking my arrest, as I had to give my ID :-X/ and I bailed her out same day with cash that I had been given to from the close friend...to basically LIVE...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2011, 03:29:43 PM »
;)

What do you think?

Milos, this is Vince Goodrum (...for you Coach)

If she did all of that, then how the fuck could you have been so oblivious.  

Seriously, you need to get some legal help immediately
A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2011, 03:30:37 PM »
Yo Milos- you still workin' out bro? Dont let all this bullshit stuff get in the way of your training!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2011, 03:31:12 PM »
Milos what is your plan now?

Revenge? :D

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2011, 03:34:46 PM »
Hope this get better for you soon Milos...

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2011, 03:37:29 PM »
Yo Vince when will Caliber Legal be up and running?! LOL  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2011, 03:39:37 PM »
My gym and building are NOT closed by sheriffs...or because we are evicted for real...but because she presented that to be the case. And I guarantee you that (she hates when I guarantee something and calls me arrogant...and I told her that confidence is quite different than arrogance, so she should know the difference. Last time actually we had a bet...she told me she will call police and have me arrested for the 4th time...but I bet her that she would be the one that will be arrested - as this time my daughter will tell the truth...and not lie like she made her do it in front of the police officers...and guess what happened? She was arrested...even though I didnt press the charges. And to make this point even bigger - police officers told me that I have warrant for my arrest for not appearing in Chino Court on whatever date - I had no idea about...

Now, being the husband...I did go with my daughter to visit her in San Bernandino Jail /risking my arrest, as I had to give my ID :-X/ and I bailed her out same day with cash that I had been given to from the close friend...to basically LIVE...

As a father this pisses me off. Why in hell would you put your daughter in the middle of this??? you just might have put her in the position to get up on the stand and testify against her parents. Even after all of the shit I went through with my ex ($127,000 worth of shit) my son NEVER was caught in middle or even knew when I had to go to court.