Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 285372 times)

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #3075 on: February 11, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »
I would be inclined to believe in the the possibility based on what I know about MJ and gambling.  I would need to see some evidence before I would fully believe that it took place.

I believed it when i heard about it a few years ago, then i heard it again on the Ben Simmons podcast. I think they told him to "retire" for one year and then comeback. What a economic hit the NBA would of taken had they banished Jordan. Anyway i found it interesting.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3076 on: February 11, 2016, 01:25:11 PM »
Tim Donaghy, never rigged games for wins, it would be for over and unders. Pray4War is right, he was in with the mob.

240 and Pray4War if I told you Michael Jordan was suspended from the NBA by David Stern for one year for gambling on games would you believe it?

It's well documented that MJ's gambling is why he left the league.  Do people really believe he wanted to play baseball more?  The same with the murder of his dad.  MJ was mixed into the bad Chicago mob scene when it came to gambling.  Someone mentioned a story of golf how insane he got when they wanted to bet a few hundred a hole until he raised the stakes to $100K a hole.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3077 on: February 11, 2016, 04:36:57 PM »
do i believe the NBA would cover up a gambling scandal/suspension involving its #1 star...

but they woudln't hook up one of the top 5 ever with a few outro calls to embed his legacy?

yeah............

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3078 on: February 12, 2016, 12:09:04 AM »
do i believe the NBA would cover up a gambling scandal/suspension involving its #1 star...

but they woudln't hook up one of the top 5 ever with a few outro calls to embed his legacy?

yeah............

What you are doing is speculating.

I can speculate that Megan Fox would give me a handjob if we ever met on an elevator......that doesn't make it the truth.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3079 on: February 12, 2016, 04:34:00 AM »
What you are doing is speculating.

I can speculate that Megan Fox would give me a handjob if we ever met on an elevator......that doesn't make it the truth.
With her small thumbs it wouldn't be possible.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3080 on: February 13, 2016, 03:04:14 AM »
With her small thumbs it wouldn't be possible.

With my dong, she'd have to use two hands anyway. I think she could make that work.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3081 on: February 20, 2016, 06:29:50 PM »

:-X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3082 on: February 25, 2016, 02:19:23 PM »
i am so glad that his parents are able to see every single game of this final year in the NBA

Oh wait, they didnt or wont watch any of his games , must be son of the year or parents ?  ???

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25494948/lakers-kobe-bryant-says-his-parents-probably-wont-be-at-his-final-game

Lakers' Kobe Bryant says his parents probably won't be at his final game

By James Herbert | NBA writer
February 25, 2016 10:07 am ET

Back in 2013, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant got in a legal battle with his parents after they attempted to auction off his memorabilia. The two sides reached a settlement, but Bryant's relationship with his parents remains fraught.

"The relationship with family is extremely important, but you also can't force things," Bryant said in an interview with Andrea Kremer for Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel airing Thursday on HBO. "And so I hope and I pray that one day, things will be better between us. Unfortunately, today's not that day."

Kremer asked Bryant if he thought his parents would be at Staples Center for his final game in the NBA.

"I've thought about it," Bryant said. "Uh, I'm not sure. Probably not."

Despite all of this, Joe "Jellybean" Bryant appeared on the Brown and Scoop podcast on CBS Sports Radio's Play.It network in December and talked about how his son grew up watching Michael Jordan. He also used the appearance to promote his series of instructional videos.

The Lakers' last game of the season is on April 13 against the Utah Jazz. Assuming Bryant is healthy, it will be the toughest ticket to get all year. Even for his parents, apparently.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3083 on: February 25, 2016, 02:20:17 PM »
wonder if this was the Parents coming to his Retirement Tour  ???

:-X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3084 on: February 25, 2016, 02:35:53 PM »
From what I have heard Kobe's relationship with his parents has been strained ever since he married Vanessa.  Vanessa was very young and also hispanic.  His parents didn't much care for any of that. 

It also didn't help when his parents tried to auction off a million or so dollars worth of his stuff so they could buy a house.  He said he gave them money but still they wanted more.  Quite an uncomfortable situation.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #3085 on: February 25, 2016, 04:46:38 PM »
kobe was pretty un athletic for all those roids

all titles from shaq or TV liking lakers

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3086 on: February 25, 2016, 05:55:37 PM »

Bullshit bullshit bullshit, choke yourself.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3087 on: February 27, 2016, 12:36:11 AM »

WTF???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3088 on: March 13, 2016, 10:37:20 PM »
i am so glad that his parents are able to see every single game of this final year in the NBA

Oh wait, they didnt or wont watch any of his games , must be son of the year or parents ?  ???

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25494948/lakers-kobe-bryant-says-his-parents-probably-wont-be-at-his-final-game

By James Herbert | NBA writer
February 25, 2016 10:07 am ET

Back in 2013, Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant got in a legal battle with his parents after they attempted to auction off his memorabilia. The two sides reached a settlement, but Bryant's relationship with his parents remains fraught.

"The relationship with family is extremely important, but you also can't force things," Bryant said in an interview with Andrea Kremer for Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel airing Thursday on HBO. "And so I hope and I pray that one day, things will be better between us. Unfortunately, today's not that day."

Kremer asked Bryant if he thought his parents would be at Staples Center for his final game in the NBA.

"I've thought about it," Bryant said. "Uh, I'm not sure. Probably not."

Despite all of this, Joe "Jellybean" Bryant appeared on the Brown and Scoop podcast on CBS Sports Radio's Play.It network in December and talked about how his son grew up watching Michael Jordan. He also used the appearance to promote his series of instructional videos.

The Lakers' last game of the season is on April 13 against the Utah Jazz. Assuming Bryant is healthy, it will be the toughest ticket to get all year. Even for his parents, apparently.

Decent tits on the old hebrew lady.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3089 on: March 30, 2016, 09:56:36 AM »
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15095276/dangelo-russell-center-los-angeles-lakers-rift-video-took-nick-young-made-public

I guess Russell got schooled by Kobe Bryant , by outing Shaq, Malone , and Gosal and who knows how many others

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3090 on: March 31, 2016, 02:53:43 PM »
Fucking old ass mummy

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3091 on: March 31, 2016, 02:59:14 PM »
I head on Mike and Mike this morning the lakers will keep the Scott one more season and then throw all the cash they can to get Luke Walton as the head coach ... Luke Walton.. Luke....... Walton ...  ::)

What they couldn't get a working deal for Mad dog Mark Madsen  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3092 on: April 07, 2016, 05:58:55 PM »
what a fucking sucka ass nigg ,   ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #3093 on: April 07, 2016, 06:10:04 PM »
I head on Mike and Mike this morning the lakers will keep the Scott one more season and then throw all the cash they can to get Luke Walton as the head coach ... Luke Walton.. Luke....... Walton ...  ::)

What they couldn't get a working deal for Mad dog Mark Madsen  ???

People seemed to like Luke as an interim coach... Not saying those people are right, but there was some good will when he was doing that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3094 on: April 07, 2016, 06:54:28 PM »
what a fucking sucka ass nigg ,   ::)

Ha ha, except for him ass raping that white girl and you almost divorcing him.  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3095 on: April 07, 2016, 07:19:04 PM »
People seemed to like Luke as an interim coach... Not saying those people are right, but there was some good will when he was doing that.

That's not luke. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #3096 on: April 07, 2016, 08:26:24 PM »
That's not luke. 

Sure he did.

He coached the Warriors as interim coach this year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3097 on: April 07, 2016, 09:02:46 PM »
Ha ha, except for him ass raping that white girl and you almost divorcing him.  :D

It's 2016.... Ass rape is overlooked easy these days.   Ass rape a teenager in 1916, people lose their shit.  Today, well...

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #3098 on: April 07, 2016, 09:08:10 PM »
It's 2016.... Ass rape is overlooked easy these days.   Ass rape a teenager in 1916, people lose their shit.  Today, well...
50 years before that and a rape was barely a misdemeanor.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3099 on: April 11, 2016, 03:31:11 PM »
i predict this bum will go  6 for 48  shooting his last game , with zero assist , zero rebounds, zero steals