Author Topic: Australian Beach photos.  (Read 18008 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Booty's grandmother in photo with Charles Atlas!
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 07:52:29 PM »
Looks like you have as many fatties in Australia as we do in Florida.

Tourists from Florida

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 07:54:13 PM »
This is part of the beach at Surfers Paradise. The beaches in Australia are amazing. Miles and miles of beaches for over 1000 miles on the East Coast. Surfers is popular with tourists who love the place. I have yet to have a swim at this beach.

Vince let me know next time you are here, would like to have a beer with you and discuss past and current BB events. Have you been to Burleigh Heads? Best part of the Gold Coast.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »
Vince let me know next time you are here, would like to have a beer with you and discuss past and current BB events. Have you been to Burleigh Heads? Best part of the Gold Coast.

Thanks for the invitation. We can have a workout in the gym you train at. I like Burleigh Heads, too.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Australian Beach photos.
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2014, 08:31:26 PM »
Another photo taken at Burleigh Heads. I have many more taken during the day, too.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2014, 08:59:07 PM »
Beautiful photos Vince.........I can finally see them after rebooting my PC.

Awesome beaches, and the women aren`t too shabby either!  ;)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2014, 09:17:36 PM »
Beautiful photos Vince.........I can finally see them after rebooting my PC.

Awesome beaches, and the women aren`t too shabby either!  ;)
English women are beautiful. So are the Aussie. Not all just like everywhere.

This is good thread.
$

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Surfers Paradise photos.
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 09:18:24 PM »
I consider this the best photo I have taken in recent years. I needed Lightroom 5 to bring out the details in the shadows. Made a good photo into one that is special to me.

Ghosties Beach is about 2 hours north of Sydney in a state National Park. No one on the beach when I visited. It required a walk that took me a couple of hours.

beautiful!!!!!   That's the kind of beach I would go to.... Not those over populated dirty beaches which frequent this thread. No offense but I can't stand beaches with buildings and masses of people.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2014, 09:22:30 PM »
Agreed. Dirty beaches make unpleasant experience. I would rather go to play cricket than a dirty beach.
$

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2014, 09:34:39 PM »
Agreed. Dirty beaches make unpleasant experience. I would rather go to play cricket than a dirty beach.
Over populated beaches will always be dirty. People ruin their natural beauty by throwing rubbish and cigarette butts down and it gets into the ocean.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2014, 09:39:39 PM »
S

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »
10/10 would visit Australia

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2014, 03:12:03 AM »
Over populated beaches will always be dirty. People ruin their natural beauty by throwing rubbish and cigarette butts down and it gets into the ocean.

Aussie beaches, even in Sydney and on the Gold Coast are better than any that I found in Canada. LA beaches don't compare, either. Haven't been to Florida or Central America to see the resorts and beaches there.

I believe going to the beach was much more popular 40 or more years ago. The tourists come here and go to our beaches when the locals wouldn't think about it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2014, 03:15:22 AM »
North Curl Curl Beach is in Sydney on the northern beaches. This is a typical Aussie beach. A family beach. There is a pool around the corner and places to relax on the sand out of the wind. Great little beach. Notice the umbrellas and tents. I have a sun tent, too. Can sit inside and be cool and watch the people going by. That is if I am there with a lady friend.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2014, 03:44:29 AM »
I take thousands of photos every year and many at our beaches. So there are plenty more to see.

Here is another panorama of famous Bondi Beach. The bad thing is there is hardly any parking nearby.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2014, 03:51:02 AM »
Here is a magnificent beach about 2 1/2 hours north of Sydney at Nelsons Bay. The sand on the other side goes a long way. This is a safe, family beach because there isn't a big surf here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2014, 03:56:28 AM »
Forster has several good beaches near the town. Wonderful place to be. About 3 1/2 hours north of Sydney.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2014, 04:03:39 AM »
Many of these photos are panoramas so a lot of detail is lost getting them under 500 Kb. I need more Kb to properly show these photos here.

Mona Vale Beach is on the left and Warriewood Beach is on the right. I used a fisheye lens to capture more than 180 degree view.

Sydney has almost 5 million people but the beaches are hardly packed even in summer. There is a lot of room for everyone.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2014, 04:14:54 AM »
There are several fine beaches along the Great Ocean Road in southwestern Victoria, Australia.

Here is famous London Bridge. Part of the formation collapsed a few years ago leaving what you see now. There are no steps down to the beach which is a pity. The water is very cold most of the year but tourists and visitors swim along the coast. No thanks, I left all that cold water behind in Vancouver, BC.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2014, 04:16:38 AM »
Do you still photograph random teen males in bathing suits?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2014, 04:23:32 AM »
Here is my favourite beach scene in Sydney. A lake empties into the Ocean at North Narrabeen. In the distance you can see Collaroy Beach. Still the same beach but the suburbs behind lend their names to the sand adjacent to them.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2014, 04:26:20 AM »
US beaches suck.

Whats happening in the Gold coast guys, every second shop is for lease.
I was there a few months back and last Feb, it was a ghost town.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2014, 04:27:30 AM »
Do you still photograph random teen males in bathing suits?

I am totally innocent of these charges. I am interested only in women.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2014, 04:30:59 AM »
What kind of human being would post such a stupid remark in a thread that I am going to a lot of trouble to present? Some of you guys have no shame. I take lots of photos of people I meet and sometimes I post them on my site so they can download them when they get home. I haven't taken photos of any teens like you are implying.

Do you feel good to try to defame someone? I call that being a complete and total asshole. I hope this helps.

Jeesus relax will ya? It is notorious that you took photos of teens..I have seen a few. I just asked. It obviously touched a sore point with you.

It seems you are a very angy man who feels like he never got the recognition HE thought he deserved.

PS: fuck you and your thread  ;)

What you?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2014, 04:33:47 AM »
What kind of human being would post such a stupid remark in a thread that I am going to a lot of trouble to present? Some of you guys have no shame. I take lots of photos of people I meet and sometimes I post them on my site so they can download them when they get home. I haven't taken photos of any teens like you are implying.

Do you feel good to try to defame someone? I call that being a complete and total asshole. I hope this helps.

You have to understand these morons, because they can't masturbate using pictures of the landscapes, it doesn't turn them on. In the other hand, pictures of teenage boys in their speedos is complete different story to them ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2014, 04:37:26 AM »
Beautiful pictures - would love to head to Australia and never return.