Author Topic: Special Ed's Radio Show: Comments  (Read 22056 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: rate special heads show!
« Reply #250 on: November 28, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »
I want to listen to Ed's show.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE LINK?

I rather cut my penis off than listen to the show

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Special Ed getting picked on & brutally owned...
« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2007, 05:28:26 PM »
Poor Leafy Bug. Can't spell or read at 21. The future looks bright my friend. I take back everything I said. Bodybuilding is probably the best career for you. ;D
Yeah... thats why im making straight A's this semester.  ::)

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2007, 05:33:44 PM »
were we not promissed daddy waddy??

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #253 on: November 28, 2007, 05:34:36 PM »
1 to 10, 1 being awfull , ten being outstanding!

I give it a 2 , the arnts spot was good, but thats only because arntzs was doing the talking and discussing  the legal system . soon as head does something like the hogan shit, its dreadfull.

arvilla spot was total shit. They act to much like thier in the business , when thier not.
it seeemed like the arvillas gave special head ground rules before apearing!

YoU have to take calls when these people are on and let them deal with the callers. hearing some homo caller breathe into the phone is alot more entertaining then the crap that your doing head, but you cant cant face or see reality!

Dude...............you got a personal "axe to grind" with us,(everything you say about us is negative)
we both compete,i work as a personal trainer and just started working (as a sales rep for a new supplement company)

how are we "not in the business" ?!?!?!??!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Special Ed's Radio Show: Less Funny Than Pediatric Cancer?
« Reply #254 on: November 28, 2007, 05:38:15 PM »
I was once told a story of a person who owed a drug debt - $1,400 to an Asian gang.  He didn't pay up so they brought him into an abandoned warehouse and shoved a huge test tube into his erect penis and smashed his penis with a hammer, both damaging his penis directly from the hit and also smashing the test tube into thousands of little pieces inside his penis which could never be removed.

Basically what I'm driving at here is that the guy who that happened to laughed harder when that happened to him than he did when he listened to Ed's BIGNATION program.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #255 on: November 28, 2007, 05:39:33 PM »
Ed is the new "Bubba the Today Sponge"

Mike is the new Babba Fooey.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »
I was once told a story of a person who owed a drug debt - $1,400 to an Asian gang.  He didn't pay up so they brought him into an abandoned warehouse and shoved a huge test tube into his erect penis and smashed his penis with a hammer, both damaging his penis directly from the hit and also smashing the test tube into thousands of little pieces inside his penis which could never be removed.

Basically what I'm driving at here is that the guy who that happened to laughed harder when that happened to him than he did when he listened to Ed's BIGNATION program.

Matt's are the funniest posts in this thread.  Although Sgt. D's was pretty funny just now.   ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: SPECIAL ED's BIGNATION is BORING AS PISS!
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2007, 05:54:06 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!  That's right!

Yeah, I'll definitely consider it.  I don't know why all these guys are bashing your show?  ???  I think they are just fucking with you like I am or it is another case of making a flaw out of something which isn't really a flaw, like Ronnie's "injuries" which were not nearly as bad as people made them out to be.

Question: is your program mainly targeted towards visitors of getbig or the whole industry?  The inside jokes are most appropriate if your main target audience is the board.  Outsiders clearly wouldn't be in the loop and understand them.
Good question, Matt. For now, we'll keep it a mix of Getbig stuff and bodybuilding stuff with a bit of variety show stuff. Feedback from the show has been great, mostly from the 100s of PMs that people send because hey, it's Getbig and being nice just ain't our bag baby. Lots of PMs from people like you who bashed the show in threads for fun and then told me it was great or that they hadn't listened yet. And then of course, the partisan hate from people that are pissed because they hate that Squadfather was on instead of them. And then, there's the long-standing feuds with those Die-Hard Special Ed fans who got upset when I did the Arnold Expo videos, then when I covered the UFC 77 and 78, and now that I'm doing the radio show. It wouldn't be Getbig if people kissed ass...it'd be Mayhem or MD. So no worries there.

For people who just want to hear the Hulk Hogan interview, here it is: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4p9V77UBAWs

It was 4 minutes...not 30 as previously mentioned.
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: November 28, 2007, 06:04:51 PM »
Matt's are the funniest posts in this thread.  Although Sgt. D's was pretty funny just now.   ;D

Ed's show is hard pressed for laughs.  Case in point:

- I laughed harder when the local industry collapsed and subsequently the entire economy of the region.
- A homophobic person would laugh harder upon discovering he was conned into getting a blow job by a transvestite.
- At the funeral of a young cancer victim, the crowd laughed harder when someone cracked the joke "Who spoiled the mood in here?  Did somebody die?"
- Deployed troops laugh harder when they realize they just walked into minefields.
- A child in cardiac arrest is no laughing matter - unless you compare it to Ed's show.

If you are looking for more laughs than Ed's show, you might be wise to:

1. Be on death row.
2. Watch a loved one die.
3. Get diagnosed with a terminal illness.
4. Watch your wife get diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and slowly lose all memory of you.
5. Lose your life's savings in Las Vegas.
6. Take shots in the kidneys from Mike Tyson.
7. Have your penis cut off with a rusty pair of gardening shears.
8. Drink cyanide.
9. Take musclemayhem.com seriously.
10. Invite Brett and his friends from musclebears.com to a romantic dinner.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: November 28, 2007, 06:08:49 PM »
Ed's show is hard pressed for laughs.  Case in point:

- I laughed harder when the local industry collapsed and subsequently the entire economy of the region.
- I laughed harder when I took two hits of E and was absolutely convinced I was just about to die.
- A homophobic person would laugh harder upon discovering he was conned into getting a blow job by a transvestite.
- At the funeral of a young cancer victim, the crowd laughed harder when someone cracked the joke "Who spoiled the mood in here?  Did somebody die?"
- Deployed troops laugh harder when they realize they just walked into minefields.
- A child in cardiac arrest is no laughing matter - unless you compare it to Ed's show.

If you are looking for more laughs than Ed's show, you might be wise to:

1. Be on death row.
2. Watch a loved one die.
3. Get diagnosed with a terminal illness.
4. Watch your wife get diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and slowly lose all memory of you.
5. Lose your life's savings in Las Vegas.
6. Take shots in the kidneys from Mike Tyson.
7. Have your penis cut off with a rusty pair of gardening shears.
8. Drink cyanide.
9. Take musclemayhem seriously.
10. Invite Brett and his friends from musclebears.com to a romantic dinner.

Matt, where is your left hand?  :-X

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2007, 06:09:53 PM »
Matt, where is your left hand?  :-X

You don't want to know.  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2007, 06:17:01 PM »
Ronnie Coleman laughed harder when they announced him in second place at the 2006 Mr. Olympia than he did while listening to Ed's show.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2007, 06:29:21 PM »
Touche, my brother. Well done.
You the man Ed, thanks.  Thought it'd be funny to pick on you and see how you'd react.  Got a little sensetive there ?? Now I see that pretty much everyone hates you I feel bad.  I don't know why, you're funny as hell and have a great show that entertain the masses.  Everyone on getbig's talking about it, there about 10 threads on your show alone right now.
Next time I'm in NY i'll wear a cup  incase I run into you, get the feeling you gonna hold balls a grudge  ;D.  It's all fun man not personal. Lighten up  ;)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #263 on: November 28, 2007, 06:31:47 PM »

Really.  I expected to get ripped on. You don't post on getbig if you're looking for compliments.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #264 on: November 28, 2007, 06:58:11 PM »
I laughed more when I found out the World Trade Center towers collapsed than I did when listening to Special Ed's program.  ;D

Lets take a step back Jackass.  Ed may have stumbled a bit in the initial format, but your attempt at using humor to ridicule him is both unfunny and distasteful.

P.S.  Go back to sucking IFBB nutsack at MD.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #265 on: November 28, 2007, 06:59:50 PM »
Ronnie Coleman laughed harder when they announced him in second place at the 2006 Mr. Olympia than he did while listening to Ed's show.

Hahahah

Was the show really that bad? I haven't bothered to listen to it.
No doubt about it...

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: November 28, 2007, 07:58:22 PM »
Dude...............you got a personal "axe to grind" with us,(everything you say about us is negative)
we both compete,i work as a personal trainer and just started working (as a sales rep for a new supplement company)

how are we "not in the business" ?!?!?!??!
you two act like your barbie and shari kamali, both of them are at least pros .You two are just internet wannabees, get somewhere first.
The local highschool show with 3 competitors that look like they they went to the gym 3 times in thier life does not count ;)

No axe, easy target!
you two just post pics and act like your way way beyond what you are ,so your gonna get shit plain and simple!

oppositeofthin

• Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: November 28, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
The word is 'paid', not 'payed'. Not a typo. A misspelling. Not difficult. Probably 4th grade.

1) For the record, how stupid are you?

2) Is it possible you were the both the fat kid and the stupid kid?

That would explain a lot.

payed 1       (pād)  Pronunciation Key 
v.   A past tense and a past participle of pay.

I had to look it up myself.  But if you scroll down on that same linked page it's still an accepted term.  Soooooooooo............. .

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #268 on: November 28, 2007, 08:53:07 PM »
why are you so filled with hatred for everybody, leafy bug?

Have you seen this girly boy.  What else can he have but hate.  He gets the shit beat out of him daily.  He can only be tough on the internet.  give the girl a break.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2007, 08:53:20 PM »
were we not promissed daddy waddy??

Just let daddywaddy on and let him talk for whatever the fuck he wants for 45 minutes straight... i bet it would be more entertaining than any other shit they put on there...

Z

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 28, 2007, 09:11:24 PM »
Hahahah

Was the show really that bad? I haven't bothered to listen to it.

Neither have I, lol.

National Geographic ran an article about the recovery of an old Confederate submarine lost at sea.  The scientists theorize that the crew was unable to resurface, so rather than die a slow death due to anoxia, they flooded the sub for a quick death.  Apparently there were more laughs during the final moments on the sub than there were from anyone tuning in to Ed's radio program.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=q2n5gOwHd94
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #271 on: November 28, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »
Neither have I, lol.

National Geographic ran an article about the recovery of an old Confederate submarine lost at sea.  The scientists theorize that the crew was unable to resurface, so rather than die a slow death due to anoxia, they flooded the sub for a quick death. 

gh15 says it was aliens that actually flooded the sub.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #272 on: November 28, 2007, 09:23:57 PM »
Special Ed needs to take a page out of the Tom Green book and let callers call in all through out the program and say what ever the hell they want...

The best thing the guy could do is talk less and let others do the talking...He could really do something cool if he let callers call in and bash other people on sites...Like elite fitness/md/bb.com ect...

This thing could grow into something massive and just let it take whatever coarse it goes towards...He would have people from almost any site calling in...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »
payed 1       (pād)  Pronunciation Key 
v.   A past tense and a past participle of pay.

I had to look it up myself.  But if you scroll down on that same linked page it's still an accepted term.  Soooooooooo............. .
Thanks Shakespeare...you're obviously another Mensa candidate who actually needed to look up the spelling of a word that most 4th graders know. Again, you left out the part about it being obsolete unless used to describe slack in a rope or a line. I never realized Getbig had so many Devry grads...

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Talk:paid
BigNationRadio.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #274 on: November 28, 2007, 09:34:15 PM »
Special Ed needs to take a page out of the Tom Green book and let callers call in all through out the program and say what ever the hell they want...

The best thing the guy could do is talk less and let others do the talking...He could really do something cool if he let callers call in and bash other people on sites...Like elite fitness/md/bb.com ect...

This thing could grow into something massive and just let it take whatever coarse it goes towards...He would have people from almost any site calling in...
Another great idea: instead of performing, a singer or comic should just pass his mic around the audience. That way we'd get to hear from every moron in the building! It could grow into something massive! Losers from around the country would show up to shout "Bluto sucks!" into a microphone. pure genius! PM me with other great ideas!!!
BigNationRadio.com