Author Topic: Oppressed white farmers occupy federal building in Oregon  (Read 83049 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Black Lives Matter occupy federal building in Oregon
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 07:57:49 PM »
Has anyone heard from AJ today?  :-\

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 08:04:25 PM »
Good for them. Many non-Americans and even some Americans have no idea how offend our government and law enforcement shits all over the constitution.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 08:08:48 PM »
Oh, wait, no.  It's white militia, offshoot of Cliven Bundy

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2016/01/02/3735576/150-armed-militia-members-take-over-federal-building/

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html

Fail to see your point here Tim. Seems you get a lot of your info from the one sided extreme left rag "think progress".

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 08:10:10 PM »
Fail to see your point here Tim. Seems you get a lot of your info from the one sided extreme left rag "think progress".

point out something on there that is false

and my point is that if this was BLM, it would be covered 24-7 on every cable news network.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 08:13:07 PM »
Good for them. Many non-Americans and even some Americans have no idea how offend our government and law enforcement shits all over the constitution.

What's the justification for protecting two criminals? Were these men wrongly convicted?
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 08:13:51 PM »
I love a good, all-white militia personally

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 08:17:33 PM »
Anyone been killed by this "Militia" yet?

Did they go in and shoot up the place? Killing a bunch of innocent people?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 08:25:34 PM »
Anyone been killed by this "Militia" yet?

Did they go in and shoot up the place? Killing a bunch of innocent people?

I assume you mean that BLM has.  They haven't

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34135267

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-violence-cops_55e77d82e4b0c818f61a9de8

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 08:29:01 PM »
Farmers often do controlled burns to prep/clear land

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 08:29:31 PM »
point out something on there that is false

and my point is that if this was BLM, it would be covered 24-7 on every cable news network.
Exactly, the media would be pumping up those brave black men that stand up to the oppressive government,  but because they're white they'll be labeled criminals, radicals, racists and probably terrorists.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 08:29:48 PM »
Farmers often do controlled burns to prep/clear land

But was the land protected, etc? They are obviously being charged with arson for a reason.

I tried to find an answer, but nothing!!
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 08:30:51 PM »
The idea of citizens standing up to the government is so unthinkable to some people(especially liberals).  That's why the government fearlessly shit on us and wipes their ass with the Constitution.

It's funny but when a Republican was President all these same people were acting like Che Guevara.  What happened to all those revolutionaries?  lol.

I don't know who is in the wrong here.  I just hope nobody gets killed and justice prevails.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 08:49:58 PM »
from the Cliven Bundy standoff a few years ago, this is a militia member pointing his assault rifle at federal officers.  If he had not been white, he would have not survived the day.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 08:53:40 PM »
I assume you mean that BLM has.  They haven't

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34135267

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-lives-matter-violence-cops_55e77d82e4b0c818f61a9de8

I didn't say that.

I asked if anyone had been killed.

This hasn't become violent yet as far as I'm aware though... since you decided to go down that road.

Unlike.

https://www.rt.com/usa/217835-oakland-protest-black-violence/?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2016, 08:54:24 PM »
But was the land protected, etc? They are obviously being charged with arson for a reason.

I tried to find an answer, but nothing!!

http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/eastern-oregon-ranchers-convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

by the way, in southern california lots of homeless people have been charged with arson for unintentionally starting wildfires.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 05:29:46 AM »
They've apparently occupied an unoccupied visitors center in a park. In winter. So benign that the right play would be to ignore them. But I am sure that the progressives (like Fogarty) are gonna demand blood, so expect a Waco/Ruby Ridge massacre soon.

Civil War 2 is coming. Thank God the progressives voluntarily disarmed and stopped reproducing decades ago.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 05:32:27 AM »
OP is obviously in love with black cock.

~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 06:21:10 AM »
i dont care their color, nor their political reasonings.

they're terrorists.  Using violence and weapons to attempt (or succeed) overthrow a govt agency.

IF they were wearing turbands, we would have JDAM'd that building already.  Since they're wearing Yankees hats, we're giving them a platform and tweeting rights.  Screw that.  you take out terrorists, no matter their color, no matter which political belief they're pushing.   And while trump wants to take out their families too - I disagree with that part.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 06:22:47 AM »
i dont care their color, nor their political reasonings.

they're terrorists.  Using violence and weapons to attempt (or succeed) overthrow a govt agency.

IF they were wearing turbands, we would have JDAM'd that building already.  Since they're wearing Yankees hats, we're giving them a platform and tweeting rights.  Screw that.  you take out terrorists, no matter their color, no matter which political belief they're pushing.   And while trump wants to take out their families too - I disagree with that part.

I believe that "terrorism" requires somebody be terrified. The building was unoccupied. Get it right.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 06:25:41 AM »
They've apparently occupied an unoccupied visitors center in a park. In winter. So benign that the right play would be to ignore them. But I am sure that the progressives (like Fogarty) are gonna demand blood, so expect a Waco/Ruby Ridge massacre soon.

If armed ISIS members illegally took over an empty govt building, we'd firebomb the motherfck out of that building.  

Are these dudes armed?  Creating a standoff, making threats, pushing their political agenda?  The moment we excuse it because of their belief, we'd better be ready for the Occupy people, the BLM people, the Amish, the Bernies... to all do the same.  

Maybe we don't kill them, maybe we just drop knockout gas so we can go in and arrest them without killing anyone.  But in a fair country, every single one of them ends up in prison.  You CANNOT allow people to illegally "take" govt buildings with weapons for their political belief... or the next building won't be empty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 06:27:44 AM »
I believe that "terrorism" requires somebody be terrified. The building was unoccupied. Get it right.

Which is why I'm okay with not killing them - but letting them have a national audience for longterm standoff?  no way.  Tear gas em, beanbag em, arrest them, end of story.

it's sunday... the post office is closed today.  If I decide to take over, I'm going to jail immediately.  there are way better ways to protest than "armed occupation of govt property".  Cause if we allow it, then 50 arabs are going to load up their guns and "take over" and unoccupied govt building tomorrow... and everyone okay with it today wont be cool with that.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2016, 06:28:11 AM »
This obviously is inviting a massive over-reaction by the Feds which they will happily provide complete with bloodthirsty progressives cheering at the death of white people with different opinions from theirs. Because for progressives, a difference of opinion is a death sentence.

Again, the correct posture is to cut power, stop resupply and let winter smoke them out. But Tim Fogarty and his ilk demand DEATH, and they must be obeyed. So here comes the SRT teams to insure an inhumane gut-shot death.

I think that you will not like the final outcome however. Who is setting the trap for whom?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2016, 06:30:25 AM »
Well, it's a start. Need to shoot them some negros next.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2016, 06:33:27 AM »
This obviously is inviting a massive over-reaction by the Feds which they will happily provide complete with bloodthirsty progressives cheering at the death of white people with different opinions from theirs. Because for progressives, a difference of opinion is a death sentence.

Again, the correct posture is to cut power, stop resupply and let winter smoke them out. But Tim Fogarty and his ilk demand DEATH, and they must be obeyed. So here comes the SRT teams to insure an inhumane gut-shot death.

I think that you will not like the final outcome however. Who is setting the trap for whom?

why does ANYONE need to be setting a trap?   Let's step back and think this through...

The people are there illegally.  It's not their property.

these dudes, whatever their motivation - that ain't their property.  they're just TAKING a building.  It's not like the govt took it from them, or emminent domain, etc.  They're just deciding to TAKE OVER a place that they dont own the deed to.  

I'm not going down the road of "progressives' and politics - this is a simple legal issue.  Hey dudes, this ain't your building... GTFO or we will arrest you.  It's that simple.   They're tresspassing and holding guns to ensure nobody can make them leave?  Can't defend that.