Author Topic: any ideas? girl playing me/using me  (Read 23861 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: any ideas? girl playing me/using me
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 01:59:02 PM »
  :D @ Grape Ape

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
@conker-
 shes seen countless pics of me......The problem is in my pics I looked good and was on alot of shit, right now Im on my last 5iu pharm grade GH last 5iu taken this morning and im out of pharm grade test :-X Im fucked,.... This may be the best I look for a very long time...at least until I get some more cash. If I dont get this bitch to drive to me in the next oh 72 hours hours, based on how fast i shrink,  I wont be able to back up/present the look I have in pictures and oh i shrink fast ;D

She wants to take time to get to know me though before she meets up, I dont have that time. I need to meet up with her soon (like tomorrow) or Ima look like a diffferent guy by the time shes comfortable with me.
  ummm...... can't you drive to her?  (tell her your going to pick her up/take her out to eat....then back to your place to fuck the shit outta her?!!?)    i know ima lil "rusty" in this shit/but things haven't changed that much bro!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2012, 02:06:55 PM »
Wow, really? I just did not read that, please tell me you don't believe this.

You sre did!!!!! LMAO!!! 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2012, 02:37:25 PM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2012, 02:49:29 PM »
Ive always been with older women and while it has its plusses its not the same as having a girl your age that you can call yours. I always felt that being with older women they never truly respect you in a way that a girl younger than you will...Right now I got this 18 year old, .only problem is she lives a good 45 minutes away and is in a gated community.

She keeps telling me she wants to take time...and doesn't want to rush anything and  as patient as Im trying to be...... It's been almost a month now and I dont want to hurt the girls feelings to the girl and tell her to fuck off and stop calling me  but the only time she texts me or calls me is when shes horny at 11 oclock at night and i cant do anything about it  ::)  she lives like an hour away from me.....in a gated community ::) with parents on her ass 24/7. SO I KNOW she aint getting it from nobody else...I need to wife this up while I can and that pussy is nice and  fresh.

you bros who are masters at the texting game, how can you  get a girl worked up over the phone and get a girl attached over the phone, emotionally?That's what Im trying to do......gonna take ALOT of work to get her to sneak out, drive an hour, and come all the way to me just to fuck me and I aint waisting the gas money.

any ideas?

Ahhhh, oh to be young and dumb again! Bro, even with parents on her ass she could and probably is getting dicked down for some strange. NEVER think a chick wont cheat on you. They will give head, swallow and come home and kiss you! When i was your age i also thought "she wont cheat"  Its in their genes bro!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2012, 02:50:50 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2012, 02:55:41 PM »
Ahhhh, oh to be young and dumb again! Bro, even with parents on her ass she could and probably is getting dicked down for some strange. NEVER think a chick wont cheat on you. They will give head, swallow and come home and kiss you! When i was your age i also thought "she wont cheat"  Its in their genes bro!
QFT

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2012, 03:10:55 PM »
QFT

dude she isnt my gf, i could give a fuck less who shes fucking. Im just calling it like I see it.....girl wants it bad (probably from other dudes as well) but her parents got her on a tight leash. Most chicks are sluts but a younger slut is always better....dont get no better than 18 ;D
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2012, 03:31:25 PM »
Ive always been with older women and while it has its plusses its not the same as having a girl your age that you can call yours. I always felt that being with older women they never truly respect you in a way that a girl younger than you will...Right now I got this 18 year old, .only problem is she lives a good 45 minutes away and is in a gated community.

She keeps telling me she wants to take time...and doesn't want to rush anything and  as patient as Im trying to be...... It's been almost a month now and I dont want to hurt the girls feelings to the girl and tell her to fuck off and stop calling me  but the only time she texts me or calls me is when shes horny at 11 oclock at night and i cant do anything about it  ::)  she lives like an hour away from me.....in a gated community ::) with parents on her ass 24/7. SO I KNOW she aint getting it from nobody else...I need to wife this up while I can and that pussy is nice and  fresh.

you bros who are masters at the texting game, how can you  get a girl worked up over the phone and get a girl attached over the phone, emotionally?That's what Im trying to do......gonna take ALOT of work to get her to sneak out, drive an hour, and come all the way to me just to fuck me and I aint waisting the gas money.

any ideas?

She's fucking at least two others guys and at least one of them is black and you probably are #3 on this list at best, sorry bro.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2012, 03:32:41 PM »
Have her come to your house instead of going there ;)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2012, 03:34:02 PM »
Whats her address?  She can get the BBC from BMC :o

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »
well ill be....just texted her and .theres a local fair tonight and she said shes going.  Ima finger her on the ferris wheel

wish me luck fellas 8)  be back later
l

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2012, 03:52:39 PM »
Develop a personality other than talking about muscles, drugs and telling boring, bullshit lies all the time.

This girl doesn't like you. She thinks you are a clown and some 130 lb twink that makes her laugh is tapping it any chance he gets.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
He who cares the least will always get the girl.

Don't contact her. Works like magic. In fact I would tell her to stop wasting my time. She'll be at your doorstep in a few days begging your approval.
This.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2012, 04:02:21 PM »
well ill be....just texted her and .theres a local fair tonight and she said shes going.  Ima finger her on the ferris wheel

Did she invite you or did you invite yourself?

This is a very important distinction.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2012, 04:08:08 PM »

Bring the biggest rustyest bolt you can find,when they stop you at the top of the ferris wheel put one arm around her and with the other hand sneak the bolt out of your pocket and fling it on to the floor of the cart you guys are in,it will make a loud CLANK noise,she will freak out! Next watch the reaction on her face it will be priceless :D. After having her going for awhile let her in on the joke, she will think your the coolest/funniest guy in the world. You mite as well seize the moment and do her in the back seat of your car right then and there. Make sure to take pictures and post them to Getbig with a title along the lines of "last nights total destruction at the county fair" :D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »

look Im not gonna be a douche to some hs chick.....even though Ive been more than patient.

being pissed off I sent her a pic of it  getting head from another girl soaking wet, thought that would do the trick somehow make her jealous and leave me alone e but it backfired

...Alrighty then.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2012, 05:19:22 PM »
Did she invite you or did you invite yourself?

This is a very important distinction.

she invited me and asked if i was goin.....but it closed early tonight  so Ima just go tomorrow with her.
l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2012, 06:53:57 PM »
Develop a personality other than talking about muscles, drugs and telling boring, bullshit lies all the time.

This girl doesn't like you. She thinks you are a clown and some 130 lb twink that makes her laugh is tapping it any chance he gets.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2012, 07:13:05 PM »
flinstones you're going to be dead by 30 if you don't check your self and fix your personality

You honestly think this girl cares about how much hgh you injected ?  ::)

each time she texts you she is probably slobbing on tyrones cock, just tell her to stop wasting your time if you think that she is wasting your time, tell her how it is.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2012, 07:21:19 PM »
Yes, she sounds like the type of girl who'd never cheat on you.
this

a good classy girl it sounds. definitely wife material.  not a pretentious gold digger from a gated community either. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2012, 07:23:43 PM »

any ideas?

LMFAO...No offense bro but when you say she isn't getting it from anyone else, why in the world would you think that? Me and my buddies in high school/college use to bang chicks in the library. Foot jobs, hand jobs and full on sex in less than 5 minutes. When ever I hear someone say they know their chick isn't getting it, I always laugh. Almost every single job I had, there was sex and a lot of it going on. My buddy worked at a Starbucks type place and would bang chicks on the job during the busy hours.lol Get a job where the chick can wear a shirt, and there is bound to be a shit load of fucking going on. Usually without anyone else really knowing it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2012, 07:46:46 PM »
LMFAO...No offense bro but when you say she isn't getting it from anyone else, why in the world would you think that? Me and my buddies in high school/college use to bang chicks in the library. Foot jobs, hand jobs and full on sex in less than 5 minutes. When ever I hear someone say they know their chick isn't getting it, I always laugh. Almost every single job I had, there was sex and a lot of it going on. My buddy worked at a Starbucks type place and would bang chicks on the job during the busy hours.lol Get a job where the chick can wear a shirt, and there is bound to be a shit load of fucking going on. Usually without anyone else really knowing it.

This has been my experience

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »
flinstones makes candidididizzle seem like a rocket scientist