Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104397 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Groink
« Reply #425 on: April 30, 2015, 01:35:02 AM »
Maybe.  Something's fishy tho.  This smells like an Uncle Junior Production. 

it is a fact that junior made an interview with Groink, which he then put on YouTube. I am not sure what their relationship encompasses.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #426 on: April 30, 2015, 01:40:47 AM »
I have been PMed by someone, claiming that they have some juicy info regarding this situation. They are just stringing people along. I am not getting involved.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #427 on: April 30, 2015, 02:01:44 AM »
When hell freezes over

So you admit he has at least a slim chance?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: April 30, 2015, 02:09:11 AM »
So you admit he has at least a slim chance?
Zero chance!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #429 on: April 30, 2015, 02:22:04 AM »
That's one of things I like about GetBig. Sooner or later a fraud gets exposed.

All those years lying about being natural and having superior genetics. When the lie just could not continue he came out and said that finally he's going to start juicing. Sev pointed out that if it was true that Groink was natural all these years he should really blow up and be pro level in a matter of months. After all, a 30 lb gain for a first time juicer is not unusual. For Groink even just 20 lbs would have him at top NPC level.

He never really change much despite going on tren for his "first" cycle. Tren always being a good first choice for a novice.

Just one of the many lies and made up stories he has told on this board.

Finally his true character has been exposed. He has dishonored and disgraced himself beyond repair and should be shunned and ostracized.

I sentence him to discommendation and is summarily stripped of all honor and status and dismissed from this board.

May God have mercy on your soul.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #430 on: April 30, 2015, 03:25:10 AM »
pellius reads new testament until the sun goes down with a steel posture, don't fuck with this nuigah!

Simple Simon

« Reply #431 on: April 30, 2015, 03:35:24 AM »
Finally his true character has been exposed. He has dishonored and disgraced himself beyond repair and should be shunned and ostracized.

Yes, why should he be allowed to post here with all the morally uncorruptable elite of the human race.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2015, 03:36:44 AM »
Yes, why should he be allowed to post here with all the morally uncorruptable elite of the human race.

You seem to be lusting after Groins cock.

How cute.
P

Simple Simon

« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2015, 03:39:44 AM »
You seem to be lusting after Groins cock.

How cute.
lol, how on earth do you come to that conclusion, go read my post history numbnuts

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2015, 03:43:00 AM »
I don't know what's worse the context of what I read or I actually read all 18 pages

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2015, 03:44:54 AM »
lol, how on earth do you come to that conclusion, go read my post histoy numbnuts

truly great people always get a lot of heat when people realize they aren't perfect, since they too are human after all. Now the haters want to discredit groink for everything to make themselves feel better. Groink will continue to flourish.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2015, 03:51:03 AM »
Yes, leave the beautiful man alone you homos!

Simple Simon

« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2015, 04:19:51 AM »
truly great people always get a lot of heat when people realize they aren't perfect, since they too are human after all. Now the haters want to discredit groink for everything to make themselves feel better. Groink will continue to flourish.

Nothing has really happened, its just internet nonsense.
Two people who have never met, will never meet have bickered over money and one of them pretended he was in a car crash.

And none of that is certain.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2015, 04:33:09 AM »
Nothing has really happened, its just internet nonsense.
Two people who have never met, will never meet have bickered over money and one of them pretended he was in a car crash.

And none of that is certain.

So is it true that Walter White gave Groink money for growth, because he didn't reveal that the alleged emails from Groink did. If I'm correct all WW said was he hadn't heard from Groink outside of an email about a bike accident. 

It would be an incredible hoax if someone pulled all this off.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2015, 04:54:57 AM »
So is it true that Walter White gave Groink money for growth, because he didn't reveal that the alleged emails from Groink did. If I'm correct all WW said was he hadn't heard from Groink outside of an email about a bike accident. 

It would be incredible because of the tiny amount of money involved. We aren't talking about grand larceny here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2015, 05:11:25 AM »

Its hardly "the Sting" jeez, its just a few made up e-mails FFS.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2015, 05:43:40 AM »
I just received this text from traci in Tucson.

"Hi tikiwishbomb. Groink has always told me that you are his favorite getbig member. He told me that you have great symmetry as well as great mass. He also mentioned your classic V-tapper.

He told me, that the doctors told him, that junior told them, that he would be released from the hospital soon.

Love, Twinksi. "

True story

Fucking idiots.

Alex, Josh, and Joon.

Total fucking retards.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2015, 05:50:35 AM »
If Groink had just said he messed up the deal and gave Walter his money back... Like any self respecting man should do... He could have weathered the fake accident crap. Telling WW oh well the money is gone is what looks shitty. I have a wife and kids to provide for, so it would be awkward to say I need to give some money to a guy on the inter webs because I made a promise and it went bad, but it would still have to be done.

Maybe Groink will still do the right thing and repay... Then just take his lumps like Shitzo did for the fake accident.
$

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2015, 05:55:05 AM »
If Groink had just said he messed up the deal and gave Walter his money back... Like any self respecting man should do... He could have weathered the fake accident crap. Telling WW oh well the money is gone is what looks shitty. I have a wife and kids to provide for, so it would be awkward to say I need to give some money to a guy on the inter webs because I made a promise and it went bad, but it would still have to be done.

Maybe Groink will still do the right thing and repay... Then just take his lumps like Shitzo did for the fake accident.
Solid advice. I dusted myself off, and forged ahead.

Its only a matter of time before I become a supermod.

I owe it all to my fake death and alcohol.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2015, 05:56:56 AM »
This whole ordeal smells like bullshit to me.

If Groink and Junior are such close buddies, why wouldn't Groink simply ask Junior to spot him some cash? (Junior claims to be a multi-millionaire, why bother Walter with this shit?)

Furthermore, people don't just stop having access to their accounts. That doesn't "just" happen.

My suspicion is, AND I CAN BE VERY WRONG WITH THIS, that Groink and Junior are probably in on this "joke" and are trying to have some "fun" with the forum.

If I were Junior, what would give my 2.5-inch monster the biggest hard-on? The answer is simple, drama.

How would you create drama? Try producing a story that blends together bits and pieces of prior, popular, drama-filled threads.

This Groink incident looks to me like a hybrid scenario that combines the Arce/Quickerblade scam with the Shizzo "death by motor vehicular accident" story.

Groink "needs/owes" money and so they create a thread that suggests that he is in a coma in need of more funds and/or forgiveness for his debts and slowly could graduate to become expiration via "brain death".

These are all speculative notions and I have absolutely NO proof to back these things up, but the way I see it, it smells like shit.

"1"

P.S. This is the kind of drama that defines GetBig folks.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2015, 06:02:09 AM »

If Groink and Junior are such close buddies, why wouldn't Groink simply ask Junior to spot him some cash? (Junior claims to be a multi-millionaire, why bother Walter with this shit?)

Furthermore, people don't just stop having access to their accounts. That doesn't "just" happen.

My suspicion is, AND I CAN BE VERY WRONG WITH THIS, that Groink and Junior are probably in on this "joke" and are trying to have some "fun" with the forum.

If I were Junior, what would give my 2.5-inch monster the biggest hard-on? The answer is simple, drama.

How would you create drama? Try producing a story that blends together bits and pieces of prior, popular, drama-filled threads.

This Groink incident looks to me like a hybrid scenario that combines the Arce/Quickerblade scam with the Shizzo "death by motor vehicular accident" story.

Groink "needs/owes" money and so they create a thread that suggests that he is in a coma in need of more funds and/or forgiveness for his debts and slowly could graduate to become expiration via "brain death".

These are all speculative notions and I have absolutely NO proof to back these things up, but the way I see it, it smells like shit.

"1"

There is only one answer: continue to pump the 80 kg barbell curl thread.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #446 on: April 30, 2015, 06:04:26 AM »
It would be incredible because of the tiny amount of money involved. We aren't talking about grand larceny here.

2000 bucks is a lot of money to basement dwellers like Goodrum and Wiggs (minus W plus N)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: April 30, 2015, 06:13:58 AM »
2000 bucks is a lot of money to basement dwellers like Goodrum and Wiggs (minus W plus N)

2 grand is a joke, but if that was the amount Walter gave Groink (I have not heard what the actual figure was by Walter), it's not so much about the money, but more about the principle.

If someone lends you a dollar from the goodness of their heart and does so with the best intentions, as soon as you are able to repay them, you do so. That's what a man does. A man pays his debts, anything less and it's called, you guessed it, "stealing".

I have not heard from Groink, so I will not pass judgment just yet. If and when this story is true, then it would be a shame. If there is another reason why Groink is unable to communicate and settle his issues with Walter (a warrant being out or an arrest having taken place), then over time we will see what the true story was.

Thing is, you don't want to put yourself out there as a thief on the internet. Thousands of people (members + guests combined) read this forum on a daily basis. Groink's full name, pictures and location of residence have been disclosed here before (I don't condone that). It would be foolish to scam someone and think it would play out ok. You know the amount of crazy individuals that visit this site?

I say we wait and see what Groink has to say about all of this before passing judgment and I sincerely hope it's just a stupid prank that will soon run its course.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #448 on: April 30, 2015, 06:15:11 AM »

"1"

P.S. This is the kind of drama that defines GetBig folks.

and thats a shame.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: April 30, 2015, 06:20:03 AM »
and thats a shame.

In some ways yes, in other ways no.

Shameful that such activities is what it takes to make some of our members raise an eyebrow, but, at the same time, with everything that has occurred here throughout the years, does it surprise you or anyone else that it takes such seedy forms of stimulation to get people riled up?

There's only one way news networks get people to tune in. It's not by reporting the good acts performed by the citizens of a society. Instead, it's by reporting the most devastating tragedies that make people want to point and say, "how sad/shameful/disgusting/vile that is.......luckily it's not me, but as a bystander, I love to speculate the emotions running through the various victims and yell from the sidelines".

"1"