Author Topic: Groink  (Read 104683 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Groink
« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2015, 07:29:54 PM »
This is Getbig isn't it? Someone do it right and just expose his entire personal information as payback. Way too many whiny little bitches in this thread.
Everyone already knows everything, Fuckstick. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2015, 07:30:36 PM »
Greg, you wouldn't do a damn thing.  You're done and I'm glad I helped it along.

More projection on his part , saying we're ' talking tough '  ::) and how we're only talking tough now he's not here  ::)  ::) and he's more of his hypocrisy But now ?  Fuck You Walter...I'll give you my address, come see me for your money you bigmouth twat. Whose playing the " tough guy " Greg?  ::)

Guy loans you money , you don't want to pay it back and make veiled threats , The Fuck Outta here

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2015, 07:31:00 PM »
So

No job
Leeched off girlfriend
She left him
Lied about steroid use for years
Makes up story to say he's dead
Rips off friends who trust him with money
Lies about his past, made up stories
Hard drugs user
Drink driver
Felon
Racist

Did I forget anything?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2015, 07:34:09 PM »
So

No job
Leeched off girlfriend
She left him
Hard drugs user
Drink driver
Felon
Racist

Did I forget anything?
Chiseled jawline
big biceps
Polio
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2015, 07:38:01 PM »
I'm Groink's bitch
Nah , you are better than that ,stud .

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
Dude that's Traci , Groink's girlfriend or ex , or they're back together?  ???

Those thing are appalling. Jesus.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2015, 08:00:41 PM »
ND, why do you think he wont pay back WW? I mean, even if he is mad at him, you should always pay back your debts. Right?

Wouldn't Dorian pay back all of his debts if he had them?  ??? ???

WW has every right to be pissed, Id be pissed as fuck....but he should of handled the situation differently. I cant see groink fucking over an iron brother like this, problem didn't have the money...had WW been cool about it he would of come around.
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2015, 08:08:35 PM »
So

No job
Leeched off girlfriend
She left him
Hard drugs user
Drink driver
Felon
Racist

Did I forget anything?

Thief

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: April 29, 2015, 08:09:33 PM »
WW has every right to be pissed, Id be pissed as fuck....but he should of handled the situation differently. I cant see groink fucking over an iron brother like this, problem didn't have the money...had WW been cool about it he would of come around.

What on earth do you mean - have you read the thread? Dude admitted it.

And WW handled it like a champ, hasn't bitched a bit. Worst thing he said was that he'd wished Groink was a better friend (or that maybe he'd never really been one at all). Seemed more hurt than anything. You got your villains twisted, bro.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #384 on: April 29, 2015, 08:17:13 PM »
Seems he was cool. Hell, still is. Handled it like a champ, and hasn't bitched a bit. Worse thing he said was that he thought Groink was a better friend than that, like he was kinda hurt about it. You got your villains twisted, bro.

Missed that part. Well shit  I doubt WW really gives a fuck about the money at this point if he genuinely meant the bold. I still think groink will come around...dont even have to pay the back.  take the dude  to a dbacks game and hook him up with some tren. Done deal
l

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: April 29, 2015, 08:22:03 PM »
Missed that part. Well shit  I doubt WW really gives a fuck about the money at this point if he genuinely meant the bold. I still think groink will come around...dont even have to pay the back.  take the dude  to a dbacks game and hook him up with some tren. Done deal

Hardly a guy being uncool, don't you think?

Hit the nail of the preverbal head AJ..thank you.

From April 9th - 20th I received no return communication other than the email on the 20th.  Phone calls were not returned, texts/pm's were not answered and then there is a post saying you are in coma.  Maybe you should have at least clued me in on that so I wouldn't be checking out dates etc. Or better yet when you gave me a timeline of a few days maybe you should have contacted me before eleven days passed and you ignored all my other attempts.

Now I can "fuck off" I'm a "bigmouth twat"?!  I don't have your money Groink and I wonder what you would call me if I did?  Also I don't need your address because you sent me a copy of your license.  Maybe that was to allow my bank to audit your gofundgroink account. Either way you win because I was punked and actually thought we were friends.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: April 29, 2015, 08:23:58 PM »

Groink already told him to get fucked, so no Dbacks or tren, it would seem.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #387 on: April 29, 2015, 08:47:46 PM »
This is Getbig isn't it? Someone do it right and just expose his entire personal information as payback. Way too many whiny little bitches in this thread.

This goes for every GB thread and we already know this you 2K post moron. We knew it within moments of our first serious thread... if we were gullible, naive and just plain stupid enough to make a serious thread...

Which, BTW, I've done a bazillion times...

...and I called you a moron and mean absolutely nothing by it. It's what we do. Call eachother names and get flamed to all living hell... and we are supposed to embrace it, and when we do, we are gay... it's the GB way...

(moron...:)  )

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: April 29, 2015, 08:49:10 PM »
Conehead, you're telling me there's nothing else that can be produced? Have his number added to a craigslist add for gay sex or something. I see minimal effort being put into place here.

Or steal people pics and pass it off as yourself.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2015, 08:58:13 PM »
Groink is getting railroaded out here. A lot of inferior men jumping on the soapbox in his absence.

He railroaded himself.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2015, 08:59:18 PM »
Or steal people pics and pass it off as yourself.  ::)
Pipe down LittleJihad,  big boys are talking.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: April 29, 2015, 09:00:30 PM »
Pipe down LittleJihad,  big boys are talking.

Sorry football head

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: April 29, 2015, 09:10:30 PM »
Groink , come back.

Traci please I heard that if you talk to them in a coma they can hear you . Traci please tell him GetBig needs him well.

Holy shit if those are real. Also, why can't he log in, rather than communicating via email?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: April 29, 2015, 09:11:32 PM »
Holy shit if those are real. Also, why can't he log in, rather than communicating via email?

Because he's a Pussy.The shit written here over the years was all an act.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #394 on: April 29, 2015, 09:29:20 PM »
Maybe.  Something's fishy tho.  This smells like an Uncle Junior Production. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: April 29, 2015, 09:33:02 PM »
Groink asked WW for the money and then had no intention of giving it back. It's not related to junior.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #396 on: April 29, 2015, 09:34:35 PM »
 ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #397 on: April 29, 2015, 09:40:12 PM »
I don't get why Groink keeps saying he doesnt give a fuck about anyone here. Its a very callous and unemotional way of being.

I mean, if any getbigger died, of course it would suck and Id be upset. It doesnt mean Id be depressed or cry or not be able to function. Obviously, I would be nowhere near upset if a getbigger died, compared to when family or close friends die. Its night and day. However, it doesnt mean I "don't give a fuck." I wouldnt be happy they died, nor would I say, "Oh well, fuck them." Id be "upset" as much as someone can be upset about another human being dying.

I just don't understand why he has to put forth this whole macho attitude about "not giving a fuck."

It seems like something a 15 year old would say.

Groink, I hope you come back to getbig with an open heart.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: April 29, 2015, 09:40:47 PM »

Wouldn't doubt it at all. F'n HATE the Shizzo conspiracy stuff, but Groink's latest posts don't look like him.

He has a good vocabulary and usually spells well and such, but not lately. Just assumed he was maybe battling substances or whatever; but the Joon buddy-buddy thing ...? A-rab's style, for sure.

Has anyone actually TALKED to the guy?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: April 29, 2015, 09:45:16 PM »
Groink asked WW for the money and then had no intention of giving it back. It's not related to junior.

You know this how, though? He hates you, and Joon's never been honest. WW hasn't been able to contact the guy, so who knows. Really doubt it's all this conspiratorial, but it is strange.