Author Topic: Would you rather be HUGE AND SHREDDED...or...SMALLER AND AESTHETIC??????????  (Read 7495 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
thats even worser than being gay alone.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
whys that  ??? best of both worlds

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Are you saying Robert took to cock when he was about 7 with the same smoothness a duck takes to water, BP?

Im saying this fag was being pounded by his dad/uncle/brother and loving it his whole childhood Kiwiol

thats even worser than being gay alone.

AHAHAHAHA agreed

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I'm not a fag, I'm not seriously  :-\

Has my credibility been destroyed because of my past threads, will I ever regain my credibility  :-\ ??? :(

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I'm not a fag, I'm not seriously  :-\

Has my credibility been destroyed because of my past threads, will I ever regain my credibility  :-\ ??? :(

this is defo a gimmick account guys, just ignore the turd burglar

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
If anyone's wondering, i'd rather have huge and shredded...huge and ugly with muscles is great, too.

Lisa

Knives

• Getbig III
In this pic nasser owns flex in every way even in proportion and aesthetics

agreed.  i'm a flex fan, but nasser looks a lot better there

20inch calves

• Getbig V
in the pic flex is not crunched down yet but nasser still has a better mid section. i prefer nassers look myself. he still had a relatively small waist. also his quads aren't extended so you can't say he has no seperation..he has some of the best legs in the buisness
irongearco.com

Army of One

• Getbig V
Are you saying Robert took to cock when he was about 7 with the same smoothness a duck takes to water, BP?

HAHA Yes Kiwiol, I think Robert is the kind of "man" who goes to the public bathrooms in the hope of meeting a hot young twink and when he gets told he's too much of a fag for the local Musclebear Restroom gang, he spends hours wiping his 2 incher round the urinals in the in anticipation of going to the Local STD clinic and getting his package examined for 10 seconds by the Burly Stud who works there HAHAHAHA Gayer than Lance Bass, Elton John, George Michael, Richard Simmons and Liberace forming a one night only tribute to the Village People at a Homosexual Nudist Colony.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
I wouldnt want to look like either one of those synthol fooks.   I want to look like this:

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Ha, Flex even won the "Most Muscluar " award and he was 224. Actually his abs were crisper than Nasser. Nasser is crunching down, Flex is about to crunch his abs.

But when they turned around, Flex owned him. Nasser's back was  "as flat as a pancake" as Flex put it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
I wouldnt want to look like either one of those synthol fooks.   I want to look like this:

Obviously doesn't bother you that the second shot's clearly intended for homos.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Exactly, no a good pic for that question.

but I like Aesthetic no matter what.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Symmetry and proportions are what bodybuilding is about not size at the expanse of the latter.
nasser has all 3 in this pic. flex is tooooo narrow, and his legs and arms are way too big for the torso(or his torso was to damn small)

Mr. Intenseone

I'd rather be smaller and aesthetic, anyone can get big!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Alot of people think just because someone is smaller that they have better proportions and aesthetics. How wrong that is alot of the time. Nasser was equally, if not MORE proportioned than Flex at the 97 Arnold and just as aesthetic.

I'd rather be huge and aesthetic, myself. :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Alot of people think just because someone is smaller that they have better proportions and aesthetics. How wrong that is alot of the time. Nasser was equally, if not MORE proportioned than Flex at the 97 Arnold and just as aesthetic.

I'd rather be huge and aesthetic, myself. :)

True... there should be some medium that is the real ideal.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Flex could walk down the street and not scare people
If people aren't scared of you when you walk down the street, you are not big enough.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Flex could walk down the street and not scare people

The only place you want to scare guys is into your bed queer bait

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
nasser has all 3 in this pic. flex is tooooo narrow, and his legs and arms are way too big for the torso(or his torso was to damn small)

Yeah Flex didn't have a big torso and that was probably one of the biggest drawbacks to his physique. If he had the torso of Lee Haney then he would have been the best bodybuilder ever!
just push some weight!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Gayer than an NBA center with an Italian name
L

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Yeah Flex didn't have a big torso and that was probably one of the biggest drawbacks to his physique. If he had the torso of Lee Haney then he would have been the best bodybuilder ever!

Small chest on a long torso = not the best thing. But he made up for it in other areas.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Small chest on a long torso = not the best thing. But he made up for it in other areas.

I said the torso not the muscles. If he had a 56 inch chest with the muscle shape he has that would have been incredible to believe.
just push some weight!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
I said the torso not the muscles. If he had a 56 inch chest with the muscle shape he has that would have been incredible to believe.

Exactly my point. His chest was small and looked even smaller on his long torso. Arnold is an example of a big chest on a regular size torso.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Exactly my point. His chest was small and looked even smaller on his long torso. Arnold is an example of a big chest on a regular size torso.

Arnold had a big chest on a big torse. His ribcage was second to none. Not one guy today has a rib box that big!
just push some weight!