Author Topic: Would you rather be HUGE AND SHREDDED...or...SMALLER AND AESTHETIC??????????  (Read 7476 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I said that was a good pic of him.... not that i think he was a great bodybuilder...... I dont have him top 5.... just my opinion on the subject
My response wasn't based on you no having him in the top 5. my response was based on this response:

"I dont think lee haney looked very good...... sorry I just dont get what people thought was so special about him"

You later said "Haney looks amaging" since we judge bb by looks and picture's my point is, pic's like that and other are "what people thought was so special about him"

flex933

• Getbig III
i also wasnt much into how haney looked, but hey i guess everyone has there favorites. i think shawn was awesome.but theres many others that are great. kevin was the shit big yet was symetrical. hard to do both.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
I just felt that he ddint deserve al;l the Olympias he won is all....... asepeciall his las one which I felt belonged to Yates

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
yeah probably....about beauty and proportion and shape and symmetry....not mass, not too much anyway

This is what bodybuilding is about...proportions and aesthetics
will you stop posting that pic :(