Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 285287 times)

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2850 on: October 18, 2015, 12:20:46 AM »
I genuinely believe that Nick Young is one of the worst players in the NBA. Terribly non efficient yet he keeps shooting and shooting. Not good at defense whatsoever. Terrible basketball IQ. Not a good passer. Just an overall shitty player to have on a team. Thought he was gonna be good when he was younger on the Wizards but it just never happened.

Do not forget he has lost about 70% of his games.

Not a winner, jacks up every shot, total Hotdog.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2851 on: October 18, 2015, 06:07:24 AM »

I will say this about him though.....he has a crazy knack for getting 4 point plays.  I'm talking about hitting a 3 while getting fouled and then sinking the free throw....not the Byron Scott 4 pointer.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2852 on: October 18, 2015, 06:10:14 AM »
Please upload pics.

I don't take a lot of pics at games but if I get a nice one I'll post it.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2853 on: October 18, 2015, 06:11:35 AM »

Oh i didn't forget trust me lol he is garbage.

on the bright side for the Lakers...Getting rid of Kobe's ridiculous contract soon...Russell was a good pick and he seems like he's a good passer from what i've seen in the pre-season...Randle is healthy and has a lot of energy on the floor, is a good size and runs the floor well...So he'll compliment russell well...Clarkson looks pretty decent...Tariq Black hustles and played much better than i thought he would last year...I figured he'd be fighting for roster spots in and out of the D league as well...Louis Williams is a good pickup...Brandon bass is probably some veteran leadership other than Kobe that they needed...MWP sucks...hibbert sucks...Well hibbert is better than upshaw and MWP tho lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2854 on: October 18, 2015, 06:15:59 AM »

on the bright side for the Lakers...Getting rid of Kobe's ridiculous contract soon...Russell was a good pick and he seems like he's a good passer from what i've seen in the pre-season...Randle is healthy and has a lot of energy on the floor, is a good size and runs the floor well...So he'll compliment russell well...Clarkson looks pretty decent...Tariq Black hustles and played much better than i thought he would last year...I figured he'd be fighting for roster spots in and out of the D league as well...Louis Williams is a good pickup...Brandon bass is probably some veteran leadership other than Kobe that they needed...MWP sucks...hibbert sucks...Well hibbert is better than upshaw and MWP tho lol

Metta is't the player he used to be by any stretch of the imagination.  However, he plays hard every single night which is more than I can say about most NBA players.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2855 on: October 18, 2015, 06:19:29 AM »
Metta is't the player he used to be by any stretch of the imagination.  However, he plays hard every single night which is more than I can say about most NBA players.

Yeah lol it's actually quite depressing watching him try to play now though it's like he doesn't even bend his knees and he looks stiff as a board it's time to hang it up i would have rather them signed boozer back or at least went at a half-decent free agent like demarre carrol when they had the chance...But i guess they feel that they're gonna make a splash in free agency with Kevin Durant...

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2856 on: October 18, 2015, 02:47:09 PM »
I don't take a lot of pics at games but if I get a nice one I'll post it.

I appreciate that, thank you.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2857 on: October 18, 2015, 02:55:13 PM »

I have a feeling D'angelo Russell is going to be a flop. Brittle also.  He will need to take on the point guards in the west on a nightly basis.

Metta will be a locker room guy, his contract is NOT guaranteed, so if they find him counter-productive they can just cut him.

I have heard nothing but great things about randle, I have more faith in him then i do Russell.

I predict a injury riddled season, Russell and Kobe being out for majority of the season.

(Kobe having a great season and deep playoff run would be fucken sweet) 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2858 on: October 18, 2015, 06:58:38 PM »
Mighty Spurs/Wiggs will bend the league to their will.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2859 on: October 18, 2015, 07:35:45 PM »
Mighty Spurs/Wiggs will bend the league to their will.

Unless Lamarcus Aldridge carries the Blazers curse with him to the Spurs.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2860 on: October 18, 2015, 07:45:56 PM »
As of right now, i would say the Blazers are the WORST team in the NBA...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2861 on: October 18, 2015, 07:48:14 PM »

Not the worst but pretty damn bad. Huge drop from last year.  :-X

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2862 on: October 18, 2015, 07:49:25 PM »
Not the worst but pretty damn bad. Huge drop from last year.  :-X

Who could possibly be worse?? They weren't that good to begin with and then they lost batum and aldridge...Even the Timberwolves have Kevin Martin, Wiggins, Garnett, Towns jr, Tyus Jones, Rubio, Pekovic.. They won't be good but they'll be better than last year

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2863 on: October 18, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
Who could possibly be worse?? They weren't that good to begin with and then they lost batum and aldridge...Even the Timberwolves have Kevin Martin, Wiggins, Garnett, Towns jr, Tyus Jones, Rubio, Pekovic.. They won't be good but they'll be better than last year

What about Philidelphia?  Ok now that I think about it more the Blazers are pretty damn bad. I wonder who will have a better record Blazers or Lakers?

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2864 on: October 18, 2015, 08:03:25 PM »

No way.

Mavs are way worse, sacremento kings also.

Knicks and lakers will also be garbage, along with the Utah Jazz.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2865 on: October 18, 2015, 08:21:08 PM »
No way.

Mavs are way worse, sacremento kings also.

Knicks and lakers will also be garbage, along with the Utah Jazz.
jazz are beating the Blazers right now by 20+ without Gordon Hayward no way they're worse Utah was a 40 win team last year...sac has a very solid team with rondo, cousins, gay and players like Bellini and Cauley stine...no way kings are even close to as bad as the Blazers..Blazers rely on a 5'10" guard who is not an allstar scoring all of their points in the west where the pg's are stacked AND have a much better surrounding cast..mavs actually are pretty good lol...they got Wesley Matthews from the Blazers who is a 18ppg scorer when healthy..they still have dirk..they have parsons..they just signed deron Williams who's not as good as he once was but is still solid..mavs are WAY BETTER than the Blazers lol...only teams in the running would be Knicks or Philadelphia...but If the Knicks play half decent they can beat the Blazers if melo plays well...and philidelphia has way better bigs than the Blazers and length on defense like Covington and would most likely beat the Blazers too...plus they have embiid so much more potential moving forward...the Blazers are just straight up terrible..a mediocre team that loses 3 solid starters..

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2866 on: October 18, 2015, 08:22:50 PM »
jazz are beating the Blazers right now by 20+ without Gordon Hayward no way they're worse Utah was a 40 win team last year...sac has a very solid team with rondo, cousins, gay and players like Bellini and Cauley stine...no way kings are even close to as bad as the Blazers..Blazers rely on a 5'10" guard who is not an allstar scoring all of their points in the west where the pg's are stacked AND have a much better surrounding cast..mavs actually are pretty good lol...they got Wesley Matthews from the Blazers who is a 18ppg scorer when healthy..they still have dirk..they have parsons..they just signed deron Williams who's not as good as he once was but is still solid..mavs are WAY BETTER than the Blazers lol...only teams in the running would be Knicks or Philadelphia...but If the Knicks play half decent they can beat the Blazers if melo plays well...and philidelphia has way better bigs than the Blazers and length on defense like Covington and would most likely beat the Blazers too...plus they have embiid so much more potential moving forward...the Blazers are just straight up terrible..a mediocre team that loses 3 solid starters..

Ok great now i have someone to debate with.

Rules.

keep it respectful
Its not personal

Go for your life.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2867 on: October 18, 2015, 08:24:18 PM »

Melo can play well, he is a classic ball hog, he is not a winner at all.

Do Kings have Rondo? that's all. Rondo is outdated. he is like a sega megadrive.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2868 on: October 18, 2015, 08:27:45 PM »
Melo can play well, he is a classic ball hog, he is not a winner at all.

Do Kings have Rondo? that's all. Rondo is outdated. he is like a sega megadrive.
cousins is all nba team center..they have George Karl as a coach too..they're 5-0 in the preseason I believe right now..no indication that they'll be even remotely bad..Rudy gay averaged 23ppg in the second half of the season...kings just have more tools than the Blazers

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2869 on: October 18, 2015, 08:27:57 PM »
Blazers up 7 in OT now.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2870 on: October 18, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »
cousins is all nba team center..they have George Karl as a coach too..they're 5-0 in the preseason I believe right now..no indication that they'll be even remotely bad..Rudy gay averaged 23ppg in the second half of the season...kings just have more tools than the Blazers

Trust me, blazers are better then the kings.

Cousins is mentally ill. Karl will get fired or leave by all star break. Rondo is trash.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2871 on: October 18, 2015, 08:29:59 PM »
Blazers up 7 in OT now.
I'm watching the patriots and colts lol I didn't know that. Keep me updated if you can...Just turned looks like Blazers won...But Gordon Hayward did not play and he's their best player...Gobert didn't play much if at all? I didn't see him in there...Booker limited minutes...Trey Burke limited minutes..all starters...Blazers sneak past by 5 with their own starters.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2872 on: October 18, 2015, 08:33:36 PM »
I'm watching the patriots and colts lol I didn't know that. Keep me updated if you can...Just turned looks like Blazers one...But Gordon Hayward did not play and he's their best player...Gobert didn't play much if at all? I didn't see him in there...Booker limited minutes...Trey Burke limited minutes..all starters...Blazers sneak past by 5 with their own starters.

Blazers win 116-111

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2873 on: October 18, 2015, 11:19:54 PM »
i'm just rooting against the spurs this year.   

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2874 on: October 18, 2015, 11:44:31 PM »
i'm just rooting against the spurs this year.   

Lot's of hype with the spurs with the additions of Lamarcus and west...BUT it will not be an easy road...You have teams like the Rockets and Warriors that are loaded in the West..Then a healthy Thunder...