Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107718 times)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #500 on: June 03, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
Yes that is exactly what it means. Arvilla is out of shape, who wants to look at that on stage. Mark my words, there will be either 3 competitors again where he will place dead last or either way he will place close to last in a bigger lineup. Even people like Blockhead, tell Mike he is not ready to be on stage. You should compete if you look the part. Arvilla never has. He looks like a bloated mess and is a laughing stock. He has zero legs and who in there right mind looking like that would go on stage.
So he will be judged in relation to his peers. You stating he shouldn't get onstage alltogether doesn't really matter. But you can have your opinion.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: June 03, 2009, 01:53:22 PM »
So he will be judged in relation to his peers. You stating he shouldn't get onstage alltogether doesn't really matter. But you can have your opinion.
His "opinion" is worthless because it comes from a faceless/nameless chickenshit hiding behind a computer screen.  He's just a kid who jerks off to the computer when he thinks he's "owned" someone.   ::)
:D Weee

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #502 on: June 03, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »
His "opinion" is worthless because it comes from a faceless/nameless chickenshit hiding behind a computer screen.  He's just a kid who jerks off to the computer when he thinks he's "owned" someone.   ::)

Damn! Mike's star is shining "TOO BRIGHT" Time to bring out the "Hata Blockas".
D

BigKevinD

« Reply #503 on: June 03, 2009, 02:27:46 PM »
The facts are facts, Arvilla is just not in shape, EVER! The reason Laura gets so upset is she knows everything I am saying is true. It hurts a bit.  In a few days he will confirm what I have been saying. Mark my words, Mike Arvilla will place last or close to it, depending on the number of competitors. He has never proven to give it his all. He has lost weight in the past , making for a good story on those reality weight loss tv shows, but for him to be competing on stage is to funny. Instead of laughing it off , Laura is a mess, melting down, shouting profanity, but its because it is all the truth.

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #504 on: June 03, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »
BigKevinD... Do you go to the park and yell at the guys who can't play baseball like a pro?  The chess players who can't beat a Master?  The 100 bowlers at the bowling alley?

Mike is a guy who loves the sport of bodybuilding and participates in it on an amateur level.  Every sport has these people.  Mike enjoys the process of preparing for and competing in a show.  It enhances his appreciation of the sport.  At the end of the day, he is only competing against himself.

By your standard, nobody should play in softball leagues, fantasy football or anything that lets fans of a sport participate in some way.

Get a life.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #505 on: June 03, 2009, 03:32:22 PM »
The facts are facts, Arvilla is just not in shape, EVER! The reason Laura gets so upset is she knows everything I am saying is true. It hurts a bit.  In a few days he will confirm what I have been saying. Mark my words, Mike Arvilla will place last or close to it, depending on the number of competitors. He has never proven to give it his all. He has lost weight in the past , making for a good story on those reality weight loss tv shows, but for him to be competing on stage is to funny. Instead of laughing it off , Laura is a mess, melting down, shouting profanity, but its because it is all the truth.
Hi Leafy! How's it going? Still up and about with the cut-and-paste TA lifestyle?    :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #506 on: June 03, 2009, 06:32:43 PM »
The facts are facts, Arvilla is just not in shape, EVER!

LOL!
                     This just isn't your day my friend!
                                                 ;) ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: June 03, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »
woah!..............that guy is in shape!

;) :D ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: June 03, 2009, 06:40:10 PM »
wait for it......

wait for it..................

wait for it.................

BigKevinD

« Reply #509 on: June 03, 2009, 06:41:15 PM »
woah!..............that guy is in shape!

;) :D ;D

You look like a skinny twig who is getting outmuscled by everyone. Your problem is , you can gain fat, and you can get skinny, but you havent been able to achieve any worth while muscle. Look at you. You have some cheap tan. You have almost no muscle. You look like a piece of fried chicken. You are a clown. You will get last place like your other contests mark my word.  ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: June 03, 2009, 06:41:39 PM »
                                       ;)

BigKevinD

« Reply #511 on: June 03, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »
Mike, are you auditioning for the Orange Man Group. What are you doing seriously. You are making a fool out of yourself. You use gear and you look awful. You are so delusional but in a few days, the judges will prove also that what I am saying is true. You have failed at many things in life, and bodybuilding is just another thing you arent good at.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: June 03, 2009, 06:46:51 PM »
You look like a skinny twig who is getting outmuscled by everyone

LOL!  .....(This is almost too easy!)   ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #513 on: June 03, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »
wait for it......

wait for it..................

wait for it.................
Too funny. I played ball last night [as i do 2-3x week] and we were short a player, so we had to take on a 10-year-old as a rover,  and for the times that i spent in left field, i just shouted 'wait for it.'  :)

/i also gave him some bubblalicious to settle him down o      

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: June 03, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »
Too funny. I played ball last night [as i do 2-3x week] and we were short a player, so we had to take on a 10-year-old as a rover,  and for the times that i spent in left field, i just shouted 'wait for it.'  :)

/i also gave him some bubblalicious to settle him down o      

lol!.......(i like that saying)

;D

BigKevinD

« Reply #515 on: June 03, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »

LOL!  .....(This is almost too easy!)   ;D

Comparing yourself with a lightweight bodybuilder who isnt even in your weight class. Plus you have a gut in that pic. Get it right Arvilla. Enough excuses. Pull it together. The guy is also killing u on legs and abs. You look puffy. Funny thing, that guy beat you. :D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: June 03, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »
Roflmao!  This [size=5pt]Little[/size]KevinD is a riot!   ;D

Waaa waaa waaa, the only thing "failing" here KiD is you.   ;)
:D Weee

BigKevinD

« Reply #517 on: June 03, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »
Roflmao!  This [size=5pt]Little[/size]KevinD is a riot!   ;D

Laura are you still working for minimum wage with a uterus the size of a beach ball. How many kids with how many drug addicts. Pull it together you bulldog looking hag. U gonna melt down again "used goods". Go cry to Ron, like expected.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: June 03, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »
Comparing yourself with a lightweight bodybuilder who isnt even in your weight class. Plus you have a gut in that pic. Get it right Arvilla. Enough excuses. Pull it together. The guy is also killing u on legs and abs. You look puffy. Funny thing, that guy beat you. :D

lol!!  have you ever attended a bodybuilding show!??!?!?!?!,if hes a "lightweight" and not in my class and we are onstage together....that means i WON my class and am posing down for the overall title
or......he was in my class and i was killing him onstage (and beat him easily and 2 other guys and placed second)
you pick   ....LOL!!
 ;D :) ;) :D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #519 on: June 03, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

nice language/ behaviour for a 50 year old lady.
b

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #520 on: June 03, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »
looks good

for a natural

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #521 on: June 03, 2009, 07:00:23 PM »
Roflmao!  This LittleKevinD is a riot!   ;D

fixed. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #522 on: June 03, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »
Laura are you still working for minimum wage with a uterus the size of a beach ball. How many kids with how many drug addicts. Pull it together you bulldog looking hag. U gonna melt down again "used goods". Go cry to Ron, like expected.

i like this guy.
b

BigKevinD

« Reply #523 on: June 03, 2009, 07:02:15 PM »
lol!!  have you ever attended a bodybuilding show!??!?!?!?!,if hes a "lightweight" and not in my class and we are onstage together....that means i WON my class and am posing down for the overall title
or......he was in my class and i was killing him onstage (and beat him easily and 2 other guys and placed second)
you pick   ....LOL!!
 ;D :) ;) :D ;D

You are not even beating him. He has you beat on condition, abs, legs, you are holding water in your abs and biceps, giving the illusion they are bigger, as your gut is spilling all over the place.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: June 03, 2009, 07:02:52 PM »
                                       ;)
love your bulging delts big stud, it's almost like you can reach out and touch them.....