Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 108120 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #550 on: June 03, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »
Awful lot of gimmicks in this thread.    :D

you should really stop tanning laura, it's awful for your skin. do you use a tanning bed? uv-b rays are the worst

TruthHurts

« Reply #551 on: June 03, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
Awful lot of gimmicks in this thread.    :D

Do you and Mike play musical chairs as you both park your butts in front of the pc to type your responses in you trail home?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: June 03, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »
Dr. Chimps - lol, you're the best.

Stormspirit - We live near the beach but I do both.  Yes, I know it's not very good for the skin but I try not do it often.

Truthhurts - Nope. If you notice, we are both on at the same time.  We are not logging off and logging onto getbig.  I'm on my laptop and Mike's on the desktop.  And you already know we don't live in a trailer.   ::)
:D Weee

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #553 on: June 03, 2009, 08:12:02 PM »
Dr. Chimps - lol, you're the best.
Nope. Not even close to the ,'best'. i'm now 6 pints in and terribly disappointed with the Getbig crew. Jujst keep up the good work, mike. I'll eat/drink for both of us.  :) 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #554 on: June 04, 2009, 05:03:51 AM »
Nope. Not even close to the ,'best'. i'm now 6 pints in and terribly disappointed with the Getbig crew. Jujst keep up the good work, mike. I'll eat/drink for both of us.  :) 
Thanks dr chimps!!!!!!!.................(it's not the "Getbig crew" who are great/supportive! it's just the 1-2 unhappy individuals who want others to be as miserable as they are)

anyhoo......woke up this morning dry and tight! (and looking "rounder" if that even makes any sense lol!)

thx to everyone who has been great/supportive!!!
 ;)

io856

« Reply #555 on: June 04, 2009, 05:06:17 AM »
Arvilla! WOW ha ha! awesome

tan looks great too

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: June 04, 2009, 05:15:58 AM »
Arvilla! WOW ha ha! awesome

tan looks great too
thanks man! 
    (i was shocked as shit when i woke up and looked in the mirror!!!)

what the hell happened while i was sleeping  lol!!!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #557 on: June 04, 2009, 06:14:55 AM »
Big Mike Arvilla is a buff tan muscleman, no doubt about it.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #558 on: June 04, 2009, 06:27:15 AM »
thanks man! 

Mike, you should do yourself a favor and don't get fat again after the show... a physique looks so much better off-season when it has that full but still somewhat tight look. Try to make some lean gains from here on out if you know what I mean.

You look better & better... imagine you would have another 2 weeks til contest day...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: June 04, 2009, 06:27:57 AM »
thanks man! 

Laura was putting Pro-Tan on you ;D

Looking good Mike, have a great show!!
R

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: June 04, 2009, 07:39:04 AM »
Thanks ...sir humphrey,nukkaready......and Stella!!!!!

(no pro-tan yet..that's all me!)

ready to rock n roll!!!

;) ;D ;)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #561 on: June 04, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
Look great in the new pics. I'm getting my tickets today..see you at the show.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: June 04, 2009, 07:44:17 AM »
Look great in the new pics. I'm getting my tickets today..see you at the show.
thanks!!!!!!
 ok Bro!!!................cya there

:)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #563 on: June 04, 2009, 07:54:09 AM »
Thanks dr chimps!!!!!!!.................(it's not the "Getbig crew" who are great/supportive! it's just the 1-2 unhappy individuals who want others to be as miserable as they are)

anyhoo......woke up this morning dry and tight! (and looking "rounder" if that even makes any sense lol!)

thx to everyone who has been great/supportive!!!
 ;)

That face looks awfully gay Michael. It is reminiscent of a doll face with blush. Do you wear mascara? What is with the cumshot face, budweiser box camera stand, and assorted towels in the background?

PS: Did you order those underwear custom specifically with have the elongated crotch in mind? It looks like a diaper. Do you know what website i can buy those from? Thanks.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: June 04, 2009, 07:57:32 AM »
That face looks awfully gay Michael. It is reminiscent of a doll face with blush. Do you wear mascara? What is with the cumshot face, budweiser box camera stand, and assorted towels in the background?

PS: Did you order those underwear custom specifically with have the elongated crotch in mind? It looks like a diaper. Do you know what website i can buy those from? Thanks.
"Yes, my name is michael arvilla... i liked product number 46930... i would like to get those in custom with elongated crotch... Also... do you still have those in tangerine dream? Thank you."

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #565 on: June 04, 2009, 08:01:18 AM »
Michael is so gay that he ordered 50 pair of posing trunks and the night before the show has them all laid out on his bed crying and throwing a fit because he doesn't know which pair brings out his eyes the best.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #566 on: June 04, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »
Michael is so gay that he ordered 50 pair of posing trunks and the night before the show has them all laid out on his bed crying and throwing a fit because he doesn't know which pair brings out his eyes the best.
oh boy your reaching for material.i think u have a man crush going on.

BigKevinD

« Reply #567 on: June 04, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »
Thanks ...sir humphrey,nukkaready......and Stella!!!!!

(no pro-tan yet..that's all me!)

ready to rock n roll!!!

;) ;D ;)

Mike, where is your abs. You still have a belly. Well, nothing you can change now. Another year down the drain. Why do you do this to yourself. Are you wearing black eye liner? ???   Your legs look tiny. You cant even flex your abs and you look like your sucking in your belly. You look like your 3 weeks out. Get ready for a dose of reality, you will place near to dead last.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: June 04, 2009, 10:00:04 AM »
Good luck Mike. Looking Wide as a house.

Bet you get mad stairs when you hit the beach, eh?  :)
FroZZor!!!!!
(a real blast from the past!)

Laura and I went to the beach this past sunday (and she told me i was getting a lot of stares and second looks/heads turning)
  im soo into my own world i don't notice.....(thinking about what i should do/when is my next meal/"it's so godamm hot on this beach" etc etc lol)      here is an "ab-shot"  from today   :)

BigKevinD

« Reply #569 on: June 04, 2009, 10:03:19 AM »
FroZZor!!!!!
(a real blast from the past!)

Laura and I went to the beach this past sunday (and she told me i was getting a lot of stares and second looks/heads turning)
  im soo into my own world i don't notice.....(thinking about what i should do/when is my next meal/"it's so godamm hot on this beach" etc etc lol)      here is an "ab-shot"  from today   :)

what abs? ??? You mean the roles of fat all over ur belly. Look at Blockhead, dude has abs, you got a layer of fat and you are not ready. I see one ab under a bunch of fat. You are not ripped at all u clown.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: June 04, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »

what abs? ??? You mean the roles of fat all over ur belly. Look at Blockhead, dude has abs, you got a layer of fat and you are not ready. I see one ab under a bunch of fat. You are not ripped at all u clown.
I disagree with Big Fat Kev. I think u look great! Good Luck!  What will be your first meal?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: June 04, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
I disagree with Big Fat Kev. I think u look great! Good Luck!  What will be your first meal?

lol
thanks top dog!!!!!
it shall be this.................... ............. :o :o :o :o

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #572 on: June 04, 2009, 10:35:08 AM »
lol
thanks top dog!!!!!
Another insensitive post by Michael. Do you take into consideration that there could be others dieting on the board? Have your elongated crotch, Brazilian cut, tangerine dream posing trunks arrived yet? I bet you are awfully excited.

BigKevinD

« Reply #573 on: June 04, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
lol
thanks top dog!!!!!

Mike, you are truly pathetic. You have no visible abs, and now you are thinking about pizza? You are such a mess. Remember Arvilla is the same guy who was sniffing ephedrine when he ran out of coke. The guy is a trainwreck. In the next day or so, Mike will compete, he will get last place , and start with his excuses again. Arvilla has no education so it is so surprise he cannot get his diet down. Mike you need at least another 1 to 2 weeks of strict diet and cardio. It's sad how badly you let YOURSELF down.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: June 04, 2009, 10:42:19 AM »
Mike, you are truly pathetic. You have no visible abs, and now you are thinking about pizza? You are such a mess. Remember Arvilla is the same guy who was sniffing ephedrine when he ran out of coke. The guy is a trainwreck. In the next day or so, Mike will compete, he will get last place , and start with his excuses again. Arvilla has no education so it is so surprise he cannot get his diet down. Mike you need at least another 1 to 2 weeks of strict diet and cardio. It's sad how badly you let YOURSELF down.
LOL This guy is funny. OK, KEV, I think he gets it...you don't like.  Does it seem like Mike really cares. Stop repeating yourself.