Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 226063 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #225 on: October 18, 2013, 10:18:12 AM »
He's well Huang
O

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #226 on: October 18, 2013, 10:21:01 AM »

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #227 on: October 18, 2013, 11:13:44 AM »
Because he posts a thread once a year that's a thinly-veiled excuse to post pictures of himself.  He's not an active poster.  You post a ton of pictures of yourself too, but at least you post regularly.

Also, notice how awkward most of the photos he takes with women are....it's just photos of him at work.
Sorry i don't feel the need to comment on how narrow Phil Heath is, or make wyhi threads talking about girls that would probably never even look at you in real life, or make fun of other peoples physiques (Vince Goodrum or whoever) but have never even had the balls to post a pic of themselves, or how many times i benched 300 pounds, or how many times i watch a Ronnie Coleman video. From day one on this board everything i said i backed it up with pictures, evidence, i back up what i say....i competed in Mr. GetBig.. did you?? I've won an NPC competition have you? What do you contribute to this board?? And each and every single picture i posted with those girls are all from dates, the only one I'm a work is the pic of me in the white uniform. You are a hater plain and simple, maybe you should spend less time critique other peoples women, physiques, occupations, lives and get out there and live..just a thought.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: October 18, 2013, 11:19:40 AM »
Some more pics of me at work ::)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #229 on: October 18, 2013, 11:21:01 AM »
Sorry i don't feel the need to comment on how narrow Phil Heath is, or make wyhi threads talking about girls that would probably never even look at you in real life, or make fun of other peoples physiques (Vince Goodrum or whoever) but have never even had the balls to post a pic of themselves, or how many times i benched 300 pounds, or how many times i watch a Ronnie Coleman video. From day one on this board everything i said i backed it up with pictures, evidence, i back up what i say....i competed in Mr. GetBig.. did you?? I've won an NPC competition have you? What do you contribute to this board?? And each and every single picture i posted with those girls are all from dates, the only one I'm a work is the pic of me in the white uniform. You are a hater plain and simple, maybe you should spend less time critique other peoples women, physiques, occupations, lives and get out there and live..just a thought.

Hell, I give you a lot of credit for posting pics of yourself.  I also do not understand some fagget's obsession with post counts.  There is one who keeps hounding me because I just started posting and apparently unless you have 800,000 posts in less than a year you are not worthy to address him or anyone else he deems worthy ie, high post count.  I can get thousands of posts too if  i copy and paste others, reply "lol" "wtf" or "x2" to every thread started.  This twink really gets under my skin.  did it ever occur to him that maybe some of us have jobs or you know lives to live and can't achieve what he deems a respectable post count.  Go4 it has guts to post his life up here and not back down from the trolls who jerk themselves off frantically whilst bashing anyone they view as intelligent, clever, or just plain has guts.  Meltdown, I know.  or nice story bro.  or remind me of my low post count.  whatever helps you jerk that little cock of yours off, glad i could help fagget.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: October 18, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »
 ::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #231 on: October 18, 2013, 11:27:13 AM »
FitnessFrenzy, please do a love boat parody with these pics, and throw in appropriate getbiggers as the captain and other positions on the shit.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #232 on: October 18, 2013, 11:31:12 AM »

Sounds like I hit a nerve :D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: October 18, 2013, 11:46:45 AM »
Sounds like I hit a nerve :D

Not really...game over

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #234 on: October 18, 2013, 11:47:37 AM »
Not really...game over

Are you a Deck Officer or something?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 18, 2013, 11:49:11 AM »
Are you a Deck Officer or something?
I'm an officer on the ship, all management are considered officers, I run all the outdoor decks/bars

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 18, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
I'm an officer on the ship, all management are considered officers, I run all the outdoor decks/bars

My folks just came off a cruise - said there were tons and tons of land whales everywhere

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #237 on: October 18, 2013, 11:52:36 AM »
You look gay and small.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: October 18, 2013, 11:58:01 AM »
You look gay and small.
Coming from a guy with 30,000 posts, I'm living my dream are you?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #239 on: October 18, 2013, 11:58:37 AM »

This is one of the most narcissist posts I've read in this site, and that says a lot.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2013, 12:04:59 PM »
This is one of the most narcissist posts I've read in this site, and that says a lot.

one of the worst cases of being "that guy" ever seen
100% lack of any self awareness.  endless eye-rollng behind his back from anyone who comes in contact with him

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »
Coming from a guy with 30,000 posts, I'm living my dream are you?
Dude why do you keep posting pic's of your face? You got a nice face (no homo) but you are a twink. Do some basic heavy lifts put up the poundage.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #242 on: October 18, 2013, 12:29:31 PM »
Not really...game over

Post a couple more photos of yourself, that'll teach us to doubt you!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: October 18, 2013, 12:34:32 PM »
Post a couple more photos of yourself, that'll teach us to doubt you!
im too busy eating my 3,000 calorie breakfast

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: October 18, 2013, 12:36:39 PM »

Have you ever been with the Navy Seals or done a Goruck? (is what SoulCrusher really is asking you)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 18, 2013, 12:37:23 PM »
So I thought this would be a funny post. .this is my daily breakfast and every morning I get all kinds of crazy reactions regarding the amount of food im taking down from my coworkers. .the most common question I get is "aren't eating all those eggs bad for you? " So I was wondering if you guys have any similar experiences in your work place regarding your body building lifestyle lol?

thats a lot of food just for you and your husband

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: October 18, 2013, 12:41:13 PM »
Have you ever been with the Navy Seals or done a Goruck? (is what SoulCrusher really is asking you)

Ha ha ha ha ha 

GoRuck is not for everyone.     

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: October 18, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha 

GoRuck is not for everyone.     

That's What I'm SAYING Bro! :D

Weed out the Weak!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: October 18, 2013, 12:45:16 PM »

That's What I'm SAYING Bro! :D

Weed out the Weak!

Go 4 It doesn't seem like the type to want roll around in the dirt w another guy, get messy, and carry shit for endless miles or does he?   ;D   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #249 on: October 18, 2013, 12:46:10 PM »
Not really...game over

Was that the wheelchair division you won?