Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 225986 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #900 on: October 26, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
Showstoppa, what are your thoughts on my chair legs in this pic? You know sometimes the best cardio is the non traditional bodybuilding type, for instance beach volleyball, you bros engage in any fun in the sun/cardio activities such as this?? Check out my friend...needs to hit the gym right..however still a better physique the Cleanest Natural when off the sauce..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #901 on: October 26, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
Showstoppa, what are your thoughts on my chair legs in this pic? You know sometimes the best cardio is the non traditional bodybuilding type, for instance beach volleyball, you bros engage in any fun in the sun/cardio activities such as this?? Check out my friend...needs to hit the gym right..however still a better physique the Cleanest Natural when off the sauce..

Are you a shorter dude?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #902 on: October 26, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »

Ok, yes that one much better , no homo

Btw what watch is that?

!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: October 26, 2013, 06:52:13 PM »

So funny and true.

Sev envies your superior genetics. 
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: October 26, 2013, 06:55:52 PM »
btw, other than the diet claim, go4it is doing everything well, hes living the life, great amzing job, hitting on the women,looking good.

that still dpoesnt justify a 4000cals breakfast every day :D
n

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #905 on: October 26, 2013, 06:58:38 PM »
Go4it is purposely ignoring me.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: October 26, 2013, 07:00:43 PM »
I think he said he takes in 3500 a day. Combine that with an above average metabolism, 6 mile a day runs, lifting, and working 12 hrs on his feet walking around... it would make sense.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #907 on: October 26, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »
LOL and just shaking my head in disbelief at the idiots on this thread who actually want and need Go4it to admit illegal drug use. ;D

Please nincompoops, give us one reason, just one, that Go4it should or would admit drug use? There's not a single reason for ANYONE to admit to using PED's. Absolutely none.  There's zero upside and an unlimited downside.

People smart enough to know what's up- know what's up.

Team Hand on Hip for the win!
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #908 on: October 26, 2013, 07:42:29 PM »
LOL and just shaking my head in disbelief at the idiots on this thread who actually want and need Go4it to admit illegal drug use. ;D

Please nincompoops, give us one reason, just one, that Go4it should or would admit drug use? There's not a single reason for ANYONE to admit to using PED's. Absolutely none.  There's zero upside and an unlimited downside.

Tommy, we love you but you have stage two Palumboism.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #909 on: October 26, 2013, 07:43:42 PM »
Tommy, we love you but you have stage two Palumboism.

:D Oh hell ya. What's an old bum to do?
a

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #910 on: October 26, 2013, 08:12:06 PM »

agreed. No one in their right mind should admit to their PED usage while posting their real name and face.

And no one should be pissed if someone posting using their face/name doesnt admit to usage.

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #911 on: October 26, 2013, 08:15:16 PM »
This .

I'm 240 pounds and I can't eat 4K cals a day and stay under 10% ...not even fucking close. but a 150 pound guy can....LOLOL

ya man! glad someone gets it. lol jesus. unreal.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #912 on: October 26, 2013, 09:08:23 PM »
Go4it is purposely ignoring me.

Maybe because nobody takes you seriously or respects you ??? Hmmm ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: October 26, 2013, 10:14:48 PM »
The English language. Many important people use it fluently.

Deep-seeded vs. deep-seated

Deep-seeded almost makes sense in a metaphorical way (though seeds sown too deeply won’t grow), but deep-seated is the term you’re looking for. The phrasal adjective (usually requiring a hyphen) simply indicates that something is seated (in the sense fixed firmly in place) deeply in something else. The OED defines it as having its seat far beneath the surface.

Those who pine for the oral cultures of Ye Olden Dayes can rejoice as we enter an era where many people are unfamiliar with common expressions in print and know them only by hearsay. The result is mistakes like “deep seeded.” The expression has nothing to do with a feeling being planted deep within one, but instead refers to its being seated firmly within one’s breast: “My aversion to anchovies is deep-seated.” Compounding their error, most people who misuse this phrase leave the hyphen out. Tennis players may be seeded, but not feelings.

"Is it deep-seeded or deep-seated?" Deep-seated, according to Webster's, means "deeply entrenched: ingrained." Deep-seeded has no dictionary entry. But we can see how one would make that mistake. Honestly, deep-seeded makes more sense. Deeply rooted, implanted, yada yada. However …

The notion that English should be spelled as it is pronounced is widespread, but history is against the reformers in most cases. Pronunciation is often a poor guide to spelling. The veneration of certain political movements for the teaching of reading through phonics is nicely caricatured by a t-shirt slogan I’ve seen: “Hukt awn fonix.”

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #914 on: October 27, 2013, 08:28:15 AM »
this body can be achieved naturaly, doesnt mean gay4payit is natty.

whats the cycle?

i am the only one here who stays as lean,or leaner year round,i need no more than 1-2 weeks to hit contest conditioning.sometimes half week.

and i am 50+ lbs heavier than go4it, and theres no way in hell, no way, to stay at that conditioning year round on those calories.

maybe if the breakfast was my only daily meal,yeah.maybe.

i too train everyday more or less,am as natural as lay norten,and have a job too.

see, not saying its juiced physique, nobody needs juice for 12inch tothpickers-for-arms and the leg development of some guy whos in wheelchair since last millenium.

just saying someting doesnt add up, the diet claim,in particular.

i mean, everyone here ,everyone, they can go and try, train every day, do cardio, juggle drink mixing tools, and eat that diet.

they should be getting more shredded very quick, no?dont think 160lbs guy is a metabolism prodigy.

thank god there are sane people on this site

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: October 27, 2013, 08:34:27 AM »
bang on bro

im a very competitive npc super heavy who may or may not use in amongst other things, gh.

if i ate 4kcal a day i would get sloppy.  in fact i just did it for 2 months and lost every cut i had. there no fucking way a 150 pound natural is eating the same amount of food as i am and staying 6%. you guys in this thread need to pull your heads out of your asses.

tell you what. you all eat 4 k cal for a month. let me know howe you make out. lol gimme a fucking break.

now you understand why I am so "wtf..id everyone crazy but me??"  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: October 27, 2013, 08:39:39 AM »

agreed .. some will never admit . no names named

it's just when someone insults your intelligence with bull shit like chiro or this gay

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: October 27, 2013, 08:46:54 AM »
I would like to set something straight Sparkles

there's me after being bed ridden for 3 months and eating like crap ..

and there's me training off the sauce as in clean

and me after a 5 week cycle

the last shot is a friendly poke at a paraplegic jazzhands NPC bikini competitor with lipgloss

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: October 27, 2013, 08:49:14 AM »
I would like to set something straight Sparkles

there's me after being bed ridden for 3 months and eating like crap ..

and there's me training off the sauce as in clean

and me after a 5 week cycle

the last shot is a friendly poke at a paraplegic jazzhands NPC bikini competitor with lipgloss

the worst part about training is

you could train every day for twenty years

then look like your first pic after three months of being stuck in bed

it sucks
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: October 27, 2013, 08:52:21 AM »
the worst part about training is

you could train every day for twenty years

then look like your first pic after three months of being stuck in bed

it sucks
true ... it is what it is .. also natural there is zero improvements after 20 years .. as you age you get smaller ..

with roids is a dif ballgame

can someone post go4it's Mr Getbig shot where you can see him standing up with no wheelchair?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #920 on: October 27, 2013, 10:09:31 AM »
Mr. GetBig..Great times with this contest, this board was a lot of fun then!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #921 on: October 27, 2013, 10:11:15 AM »
Thank God for your barb wire tatoo distracting from your pogo stix  ;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #922 on: October 27, 2013, 10:12:20 AM »
Is that really your lower body? Somehow it looks 50% shorter than it should be.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #923 on: October 27, 2013, 10:15:21 AM »
Mr. GetBig..Great times with this contest, this board was a lot of fun then!
Sponge Bob square pants legs.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #924 on: October 27, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
Is that really your lower body? Somehow it looks 50% shorter than it should be.
Lies have short legs  ;D