Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 227466 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #875 on: October 26, 2013, 04:59:43 PM »
this body can be achieved naturaly, doesnt mean gay4payit is natty.

whats the cycle?

i am the only one here who stays as lean,or leaner year round,i need no more than 1-2 weeks to hit contest conditioning.sometimes half week.

and i am 50+ lbs heavier than go4it, and theres no way in hell, no way, to stay at that conditioning year round on those calories.

maybe if the breakfast was my only daily meal,yeah.maybe.

i too train everyday more or less,am as natural as lay norten,and have a job too.

see, not saying its juiced physique, nobody needs juice for 12inch tothpickers-for-arms and the leg development of some guy whos in wheelchair since last millenium.

just saying someting doesnt add up, the diet claim,in particular.

i mean, everyone here ,everyone, they can go and try, train every day, do cardio, juggle drink mixing tools, and eat that diet.

they should be getting more shredded very quick, no?dont think 160lbs guy is a metabolism prodigy.

n

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #876 on: October 26, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »
Deep seated? It's seeded. Moron.

huh? says who? retard!
"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #877 on: October 26, 2013, 05:04:53 PM »
huh? says who? retard!

Statue of limitations. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #878 on: October 26, 2013, 05:08:26 PM »
huh? says who? retard!
The English language. Many important people use it fluently.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #879 on: October 26, 2013, 05:09:12 PM »
"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #880 on: October 26, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »
This thread has potential to go the distance. Lots of emotion.  :D
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #881 on: October 26, 2013, 05:11:06 PM »
lots of daddy issues up in this thread
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #882 on: October 26, 2013, 05:14:24 PM »
lots of daddy issues up in this thread
Call me daddy!@@

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #883 on: October 26, 2013, 05:17:55 PM »

just saying someting doesnt add up, the diet claim,in particular.

i mean, everyone here ,everyone, they can go and try, train every day, do cardio, juggle drink mixing tools, and eat that diet.

they should be getting more shredded very quick, no?dont think 160lbs guy is a metabolism prodigy.

bang on bro

im a very competitive npc super heavy who may or may not use in amongst other things, gh.

if i ate 4kcal a day i would get sloppy.  in fact i just did it for 2 months and lost every cut i had. there no fucking way a 150 pound natural is eating the same amount of food as i am and staying 6%. you guys in this thread need to pull your heads out of your asses.

tell you what. you all eat 4 k cal for a month. let me know howe you make out. lol gimme a fucking break.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: October 26, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »
bang on bro

im a very competitive npc super heavy who may or may not use in amongst other things, gh.

if i ate 4kcal a day i would get sloppy.  in fact i just did it for 2 months and lost every cut i had. there no fucking way a 150 pound natural is eating the same amount of food as i am and staying 6%. you guys in this thread need to pull your heads out of your asses.

tell you what. you all eat 4 k cal for a month. let me know howe you make out. lol gimme a fucking break.

Maybe its the op's lip gloss regimen that is the key?

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #885 on: October 26, 2013, 05:25:39 PM »
Maybe its the op's lip gloss regimen that is the key?

considering how much he looks to apply in a day i would consider this a strong possiblity sir. :D

i already broke his cal intake down several pages ago based on his own words. considering that breakfast and his own addmssions previous hes at 4kcal ed.

no fucking way.

im sure he eats like a horse. fucking bullshit on 4kcal day in day out.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #886 on: October 26, 2013, 05:30:32 PM »
bang on bro

yeah i mean, the amount of carbs is one thing, but doesnt make it smell fishy.

but on top of that the claim of training weights AND cardio daily as natty(haha), AND on top of that !!! a 200lbs steroid users protein intake.

yeah as most will know i eat some super size meals at times too, but by now ppl also know when i do that,i follow that up with a long long fasting period.

and the bodyweight,lets not forget the bodyweight,lol.
now, to be balanced, lets say the guy is at 6% 170lbs, thatd be similiar to same height guy 10% at 190+lbs,eating those calories and macros,with very fast tendency towards getting shredded in no time.

i dont see it happening, i never seen it happening, and i have been around competitors for a while.know what they use,what they eat etc.

typicaly 5f10-6ft guys who compete at 200lbs will eat 2000-2500cals until 1or2weeks out, with all the same cardio etc.

not sure how much metablic activity is generated from 1 lbs of muscle mass throughout a day,i read conflicting claims, but this go4it guy defiet laws of thermodynamics haha.

he is basicaly a skeleton with no legs, skin ,inner organs, and 30lbs of muscle on him,lol.

not saying uses efedrina,t3 and the usual suspect diet helpers, just saying the diet is bs.

he posted his refeed meal and claims its happening every day.

then he goes on ,crawls back and say he eats 3000-3500cals a day, thisd mean basicaly that breakfast or even less, but he just ignores the logic that it dont make sense when he claims another 4 meals after that.

oh well.
n

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: October 26, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »
considering how much he looks to apply in a day i would consider this a strong possiblity sir. :D

i already broke his cal intake down several pages ago based on his own words. considering that breakfast and his own addmssions previous hes at 4kcal ed.

no fucking way.

im sure he eats like a horse. fucking bullshit on 4kcal day in day out.
He is full of shit all the way around. No way a good looking guy like that, nets those types of women. Unless he is either: gay or has a very low self worth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #888 on: October 26, 2013, 05:33:07 PM »
bang on bro

This .

I'm 240 pounds and I can't eat 4K cals a day and stay under 10% ...not even fucking close. but a 150 pound guy can....LOLOL

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #889 on: October 26, 2013, 05:35:53 PM »
This thread has potential to go the distance. Lots of emotion.  :D

Im enjoying it, good times all around, lots of debates, anger, emotions, nutritional insights, training techniques, lifestyle activities, employement opportunities ....what else could anyone ask for??

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: October 26, 2013, 05:50:59 PM »
Im enjoying it, good times all around, lots of debates, anger, emotions, nutritional insights, training techniques, lifestyle activities, employement opportunities ....what else could anyone ask for??

All bullshit aside, how do you stand one those chair legs?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: October 26, 2013, 06:13:55 PM »
All bullshit aside, how do you stand one those chair legs?
The question is Showstoppa are you enjoying this thread?? I mean you have to admit it's pumping some life into this place right broski??

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: October 26, 2013, 06:16:24 PM »
The question is Showstoppa are you enjoying this thread?? I mean you have to admit it's pumping some life into this place right broski??
When are you working? You seem to be on here 24/7.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: October 26, 2013, 06:19:12 PM »

I agree its been a fun thread.  I just really hope you are aware of your full-of-shitness.  If so, great.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #894 on: October 26, 2013, 06:21:59 PM »

Are you making same face expression on all pictures? What the fuck ? It's getting annoying same fkn fake smile on all pictures - you clearly have some issues and probably can't be truly yourself? ;/

I liked you before but it's same freaking face everywhere with the same freaking smile - relax for once :/
!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #895 on: October 26, 2013, 06:25:02 PM »
Antonio Fella, whats up amigo! What do you think of my facial expression in this photo, and better yet, what the hell is going on here?? One crazy night I must say...good times!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: October 26, 2013, 06:27:27 PM »
Antonio Fella, whats up amigo! What do you think of my facial expression in this photo, and better yet, what the hell is going on here?? One crazy night I must say...good times!

Do you always hang out with ugly people to make yourself look better?  Haha

That poor chick looks like she is dreading the gangbang to come. 

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #897 on: October 26, 2013, 06:29:15 PM »

Haha...crazy times, sometimes you just have to cut loose you know Showstoppa, just take off the shirt and see where the night takes you!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: October 26, 2013, 06:30:09 PM »

x2. Go4it is wasting his prime years. You can honestly get almost any woman you want. Why settle for average (or below) women?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: October 26, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
Haha...crazy times, sometimes you just have to cut loose you know Showstoppa, just take off the shirt and see where the night takes you!

I just hope those guys didnt decide you were prettier than she was and make you the main attraction.   :o