Author Topic: Who Had the Best Biceps Ever??..  (Read 56969 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Who Had the Best Biceps Ever??..
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »
remove dorian adoring glasses and you will see things better!!.. you will realize that nasser's chest, shoulders, and quads are all better and bigger than doian's so how come dorian is better than nasser in that pose!!..

Irony alert coming from a Nasser fan  ::) remove your Nasser adoring glasses and see what why Dorian easily beats Nasser especially in 1995 , Nasser outweighs him by at least 15 pounds yet you'd never know

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »
Nasser was 265 in 1995? and again Dorian looks bigger even though he's lighter hence why he won  ;D

he won because of his great back.. yes dorian was great on that day but nasser was clearly better from the front!!..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2009, 12:36:32 PM »
he won because of his great back.. yes dorian was great on that day but nasser was clearly better from the front!!..

lmao he won because of his great back  ::) Nasser couldn't touch Dorian from the front at his best , he may have come close but Yates is in another league from the front , from the sides , from the back , posing & presentation , Dorian destroyed all comers

ASJChaotic

« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »

Join the club

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
WHO

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:15 PM »
Irony alert coming from a Nasser fan  ::) remove your Nasser adoring glasses and see what why Dorian easily beats Nasser especially in 1995 , Nasser outweighs him by at least 15 pounds yet you'd never know

i didnt say that dorian didnt deserve to beat nasser and the others in 95 but i said that nasser clearly beat him in this pic. (mm pose).. as for the 15 pounds difference between them of course any one with "good eyes" can see them clearly  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »
i didnt say that dorian didnt deserve to beat nasser and the others in 95 but i said that nasser clearly beat him in this pic. (mm pose).. as for the 15 pounds difference between them of course any one with "good eyes" can see them clearly  ;)

I know what you said and you're still dead wrong , Dorian is dominating Nasser even in that pose just like all the rest and whenever Dorian soundly beats Nasser your excuses is ' good eyes ' the judges all had good eyes and guess who trampled Nasser besides Levrone?  ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2009, 12:46:06 PM »
I know what you said and you're still dead wrong , Dorian is dominating Nasser even in that pose just like all the rest and whenever Dorian soundly beats Nasser your excuses is ' good eyes ' the judges all had good eyes and guess who trampled Nasser besides Levrone?  ;)

again i am talking about a certain thing and you are talking about the whole thing to escape answering my question about this certain thing  ::).. again how to have a better shoulders, chest, abs, and quads than some one but still cant beat him in the mm pose!!.. come on, remove dorian's glasses to answer this then wear them again no problem ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2009, 12:47:41 PM »
Who would've thought this kid would end up having THE BEST biceps - ever!  ;D

proof genetics reign supreme.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »
again i am talking about a certain thing and you are talking about the whole thing to escape answering my question about this certain thing  ::).. again how to have a better shoulders, chest, abs, and quads than some one but still cant beat him in the mm pose!!.. come on, remove dorian's glasses to answer this then wear them again no problem ;D

Again just because YOU say he has better shoulders , chest , abs , and quads doesn't mean it's true and again with a rookie mistake entertaining if that were ALL true that doesn't mean the sum of those parts make the best whole so either way you're not working with much

Dorian can have a better most muscular because he meets the criteria better and because YOU obviously don't know all rounds are physique rounds which means ALL of the criteria is ascertained as a colective whole in each and every pose , so while Nasser meets PART of the criteria better than Dorian he doesn't meet ALL of it better , which is how it's done . ever wonder how Dorian could win the symmetry round despite not being the most ' symmetrical ' ? see above  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »
Why does Nasser need to make an appearance in every thread?  How many good threads will be ruined by arguments of Nassers synthol abuse or his underrated BB career?

Anyone who can not understand why Nasser would  make an appearance in a thread titled "best biceps ever" is simply retarded.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2009, 12:58:57 PM »
Anyone who can not understand why Nasser would  make an appearance in a thread titled "best biceps ever" is simply retarded.

shut the fuck up. Nasser becomes more and more of a joke with every post you make.
It's Hip to be Square!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »

Nonsense , Nasser's biceps weren't ceratinly not in the category of any of the best ever , you're either saying that to be contrary or you're serious , either way you're dead wrong .

his biceps didn't have a spectacular peak , they didn't have outstanding shape or split , they weren't even that exceptionally large compared to some of the men in this post , his biceps weren't among the best ever not by a long shot

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »
best biceps ever right here  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
Nonsense , Nasser's biceps weren't ceratinly not in the category of any of the best ever , you're either saying that to be contrary or you're serious , either way you're dead wrong .

his biceps didn't have a spectacular peak , they didn't have outstanding shape or split , they weren't even that exceptionally large compared to some of the men in this post , his biceps weren't among the best ever not by a long shot

Then why were they chosen to be the best in the late 90's by Flex magazine?  Or do late 90's not count when considering the "best ever."  

I didn't even comment on whether or not I think his are the "best ever," I just put him in the mix like he deserves to be, but even that is enough to induce some meltdowns around here :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2009, 01:02:45 PM »
Again just because YOU say he has better shoulders , chest , abs , and quads doesn't mean it's true and again with a rookie mistake entertaining if that were ALL true that doesn't mean the sum of those parts make the best whole so either way you're not working with much

Dorian can have a better most muscular because he meets the criteria better and because YOU obviously don't know all rounds are physique rounds which means ALL of the criteria is ascertained as a colective whole in each and every pose , so while Nasser meets PART of the criteria better than Dorian he doesn't meet ALL of it better , which is how it's done . ever wonder how Dorian could win the symmetry round despite not being the most ' symmetrical ' ? see above  ;)

since you dont see that nasser was better than dorian in these certain parts i am sure now you are a hopless case :)..
anyway nasser's main greatness was the harmony between his diff. parts, he didn't have great “separate” parts like others.. for example ronnie's quads were huge but his tiny calves were killing the over all thing.. same with dorian’s deformed small arms that didn’t match his wide thick torso.. also he needed a bigger shoulders and chest to match his wide back.. on the other hand nasser was fully proportioned.. everything on him (even his back) was as big as the other parts.. he didn’t have anything extra big or extra small to harm the over all shape..

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »
proof genetics drugs reign supreme.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2009, 01:06:50 PM »
Nassers bis were big but lacked detail/separation.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2009, 01:07:27 PM »
Nassers bis were big but lacked detail/separation.
Because they were Syntholized.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »

ASJChaotic

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2009, 01:16:20 PM »
best biceps ever right here  ;D

they look like synthol is about to come shooting out of them any second  :o

ASJChaotic

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »
proof genetics reign supreme.

actually they do, the peak of the bicep is very much genetically determined, i don't know what point you are trying to make
by always claiming genetics don't mean anything, i guess if it helps you sleep at night.
Thanks for playing  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2009, 01:22:12 PM »

they look like synthol is about to come shooting out of them any second  :o

disgrace.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »
I don't remember the month/year - I think it was the one where the cover had a computer-generated picture of a bodybuilder put together with the best parts of others - ex. it had Nasser's chest and bi's, Yates back and calves, etc.  Might have been another one though
no i have that issue nasser wasnt on one bodypart
it was arnolds chest and bi's
nice try
choice is an illusion

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »
no i have that issue nasser wasnt on one bodypart
it was arnolds chest and bi's
nice try

Why then are the chest and bis on the cover darker skinned?  ::)