Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn killin it - Dec 2014  (Read 58434 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: O'Hearn killin it.
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2014, 04:48:58 AM »

I like him...as you Americanos say...GOOD DUDE

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2014, 04:53:54 AM »
I like him...as you Americanos say...GOOD DUDE

yea man i agree, hes a good hearted guy and nothing brings a person as much happiness as helping out and cheering up old people,sick kids with cancer,homeless animals ect.i was my happiest when i was doing stuff like that
R

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2014, 04:56:51 AM »
O'hearn also does the custom exercise/diet/cyber training thing that is popular with guys now, I'm sure he makes a good amount off of that.

Seems like a good person.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2014, 05:00:13 AM »
yea man i agree, hes a good hearted guy and nothing brings a person as much happiness as helping out and cheering up old people,sick kids with cancer,homeless animals ect.i was my happiest when i was doing stuff like that
yes .. don´t know why some are negative towards him.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2014, 05:01:30 AM »
yes .. don´t know why some are negative towards him.

In a word: envy.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2014, 05:06:13 AM »
I can't say that I've ever read a really bad thing about him in the last 20 years or so. No angry exes, no creepy drug stories, no real schmoe tales.... very rare in this hobby.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2014, 05:16:05 AM »
I can't say that I've ever read a really bad thing about him in the last 20 years or so. No angry exes, no creepy drug stories, no real schmoe tales.... very rare in this hobby.
Does some good lifts too... would make a great workout partner i think.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2014, 05:16:49 AM »
Probably has a great life and still an outstanding physique. Pretty cool that he has such a big family.

Strange is that even though he has a great face he feels the need to fuck it up with add ons.
If he would have his natural face, rougher due to age, he really would be a Superpussyman. The muscle and artificial hair I understand, the rest is destructive vanity.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2014, 05:26:34 AM »

exactly,haters r gonna hate on mike bigtime cause the guys a stud plain and simple,he has success,has money,beautiful women ect and looks like a ken doll that came to life :D
R

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2014, 05:42:22 AM »
I held nothing against the guy but he has a strange vibe. Like he is not being himself and acting all the time. Or maybe he is different in real life ::) i hope.
It's like there is an empty void inside him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2014, 05:50:01 AM »
The thread title fooled me.

I thought OHearn was finally taking care of that possum on his head.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2014, 05:58:48 AM »
I held nothing against the guy but he has a strange vibe. Like he is not being himself and acting all the time. Or maybe he is different in real life ::) i hope.
It's like there is an empty void inside him.

lol you guys are fucking idiots.  "it's like there is an empty void inside him"

Too much estrogen in here

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2014, 06:06:22 AM »
The thread title fooled me.

I thought OHearn was finally taking care of that possum on his head.

Wildlife Found would threaten to kill him if he even brought a comb near it.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2014, 06:13:01 AM »

he was in prison and someone else also posted that he got caught by police in venice in front of the gym with drugs...when I posted this,my tread got deleted...this means mike reads getbig,cause he imediately called the boss to delete the thread...
maybe was scared that we are going to ruin his drug free image

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2014, 06:19:12 AM »
he was in prison and someone else also posted that he got caught by police in venice in front of the gym with drugs...when I posted this,my tread got deleted...this means mike reads getbig,cause he imediately called the boss to delete the thread...
maybe was scared that we are going to ruin his drug free image

to be honest ive been on the bodybuilding scene along time and never heard of that,dont get me wrong im not saying i dont believe u,im just saying that incident musta been covered up really tight so it wouldnt get out to the general public to much. where they rec drugs or steroids that he supposedly got busted with?
R

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2014, 06:19:22 AM »
I held nothing against the guy but he has a strange vibe.

I find his persona a bit odd as well even though I'm sure he's a nice guy as he seems to genuinely love life.
I don't know, I think the laughable but constant natty claims he keeps pushing is what kinda irks me.
I also remember watching a video of him training with some other dude (can't remember the name). During the workout, the guy jokingly suggests that he's stronger than O'Hearn after pumping out a few more reps on some exercise.
O'Hearn actually looked visibly upset by this remark. :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2014, 06:24:05 AM »
I find his persona a bit odd as well even though I'm sure he's a nice guy as he seems to genuinely love life.
I don't know, I think the laughable but constant natty claims he keeps pushing is what kinda irks me.
I also remember watching a video of him training with some other dude (can't remember the name). During the workout, the guy jokingly suggests that he's stronger than O'Hearn after pumping out a few more reps on some exercise.
O'Hearn actually looked visibly upset by this remark. :D

personally i dont think mike was 100% honest about his natty claims,i think he did use in his life at some points.the guy was pretty fucking strong and looked chiseled as a statue to be always natural
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2014, 06:26:01 AM »
personally i dont think mike was 100% honest about his natty claims,i think he did use in his life at some points.the guy was pretty fucking strong and looked chiseled as a statue to be always natural

Quoted for understatement of the month

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2014, 06:28:38 AM »
i thought that whole "busted" in venice in front of gold's story was craig titus back in the day?..

as far as o'hearn's "persona" he does act like he's always acting, always trying to be silly, funny,uber confident, bad ass being THEE mike o'hearn, "on" all the time... perhaps that's just for attention and entertaining purposes?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2014, 06:31:34 AM »

We all know he isn't natural and let's be honest, for someone like him to even claim it is an insult to our intelligence. :D
I don't blame anyone for denying use of drugs when asked about it, but to proudly and somewhat shamelessly promote yourself as this drug free marvel while pounding the stuff away daily must require someone to have quite a personality disorder imo.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2014, 06:36:17 AM »
there are those who do know the truth either way, but they aren't saying and never will?

the guy o'hearn is about to be 46 years old! i don't know regardless of his years decades of lifting hardcore year round and watching the diet year round. IS IT? possible for someone to have done all of this and add in great genetics to look like him at his age?....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2014, 06:41:21 AM »
lol you guys are fucking idiots.  "it's like there is an empty void inside him"

Too much estrogen in here
As opposed to those full voids you're always hearing about.   ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2014, 06:45:55 AM »
there are those who do know the truth either way, but they aren't saying and never will?

the guy o'hearn is about to be 46 years old! i don't know regardless of his years decades of lifting hardcore year round and watching the diet year round. IS IT? possible for someone to have done all of this and add in great genetics to look like him at his age?....

i dont think so,not as good as he looks anyway. even with great genetics at 46 his test levels are pretty low just cause of his age,id put my money on it that hes atleast on TRT now to look like he does at his age. usually when a older person looks alittle to good its cause they are on something alittle to good
R

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2014, 07:02:48 AM »

I dont envy him at all. He`s a fake looking Ken plastic toy and a fake rolemodel, claiming to be a natty... ::)

Liars get no respect, period.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2014, 07:04:55 AM »
if he accomplished so much how come he has zero posts on getbig?