Author Topic: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycles  (Read 26426 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
300-500mg test for 25wks straight is just hrt/trt

YOU'VE DONE NOTHING but shutdown your balls and replaced your natural test with test from a bottle.

Congratulations you've wasted time and money.

start doing ne less than 750mg a wk. shot (no pun intended) for 1000mg a wk of TEST for 12wks. wanna get big add 50-100mg dbol ed for 8-10wks. eat 1.5-2g prot per lbs of of bwt eat 2-3g of carbs per lbs of bwt. TRAIN LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER.

after the 12wks go back to 300-500mg a wk of test for a while... cruise.

do this OR OR... shut the fuck up cause your just a post gimmick.
so 300-500 doesnt do shit but adding another 250 is gonna magically make me grow ???

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
your a gimmick.

anybody else wanna waste your time with this kid?.... go ahead.

halo, you'll do better by posting naked women for now on.
sept 10th APF

galeniko

• Getbig V
my nipples never itched

i just thought the left one looked bloated so added ai

i asked galaniko about the left nipple before he said it semes to be displaced
ah, if its just that with no pains or lumps or slight feeling of electricity under nipple then itll just be fat-water.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
Halo's tepid response to this thread, and the advice given, leads me to believe he is not as committed as he claims (assuming it's not a complete gimmick).
maybe bit scared or so.

i dont know,if one wants to go full out, have kidney values and liver values checked until they get out of whackthats the very least one should do.

but try up to that point,well why not if one wants the size.
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
you ppl seem to forget how long it took me to finally decide to get on the juice at all

lol

it was literally YEARS

galeniko

• Getbig V
nah hes not gimmick, impossible to pull this off.

well,halo, now is time to move on to either adding tren or eq tothe hrt, or gh.

gh better on the hair.

n

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Hey I am natty, was running a ml of prop a day since competition and ran out on monday so all natural here  8)

250-500mg a week is more than TRT.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Hey I am natty, was running a ml of prop a day since competition and ran out on monday so all natural here  8)

250-500mg a week is more than TRT.

yeah its annoying when ppl say 250-500 is hrt,fuck no,this is an effective dosage for someone who does his homework.it doesnt just shut you down and does nothing.

hrt is 100mg week or less.

yes youre now natty.just as i am.
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
yeah its annoying when ppl say 250-500 is hrt,fuck no,this is an effective dosage for someone who does his homework.it doesnt just shut you down and does nothing.

I'm natty since Monday.

galeniko

• Getbig V
I'm natty since Monday.
depends on the ester, you sure you calculated right? :D

n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
depends on the ester, you sure you calculated right? :D

I don't "believe" in "ester lengths". Therefore I've been natty for roughly 72 hours  :D

oni

• Getbig IV
Hey galeniko,
I sent you a PM a week or so ago about my diet. I really want to get down to 6%.
I have a few more simple questions if you reply.

I decided to take my doses right down as well as of maybe a week ago. I don't see why I need more than 250mg a week until I am near an event. I guess I was just impatient and greedy lol. Although I seem to be tolerating my 1.25g + orals pretty fucking well, it's fucking stupid especially at 9% body fat with a 33" navel. I need to reduce doses and diet hard and get rid of the visceral fat bigtime

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I'm natty since Monday.
me too

i'm natural 10079 minutes out of 10080

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.

Hrt is sustanona250 every three weeks. Lol.
I found that written on the leaflet of my box.

;D ;D ;D
$

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
I'm on hrt/trt, no "home work" needed here.
sept 10th APF

Mawse

• Getbig IV

200 is pretty much the upper prescribable limit for TRT, but if that isn't putting a patient into top range then they have underlying metabolic disorders that need fixing.

besides there is so much more to utilizing test than just the free test #, need enough SHBG to transport it around the body and keep it from degrading, need to aromatize the test properly to DHT to get the full benefits etc.

but yeah 500mg for TRT  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
your a gimmick.

anybody else wanna waste your time with this kid?.... go ahead.

halo, you'll do better by posting naked women for now on.
you are a fucking troll

500mg is hrt bs

750 -mg is getting big

::)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
never cared too much for galeniko's posts, but he's laying out some epic truth in this thread... he seems inspired  ;D

becoming a fan as of now... no homo

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
200mg of test a week is equivalent to elite 0.1% genetics 20 year old negro pro athlete natural test levels.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
My idea of comming off is not to inject for a month while i am still taking some sort of oral, guess sometimes i get tired of injecting.

Same here pal!  :D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
so 300-500 doesnt do shit but adding another 250 is gonna magically make me grow ???

I have always responded very well to 500mgs of test..I'm also not looking to be a pro bodybuilder either..it's not worth it to blast and cruise heavy doses unless your trying to go pro..I use to cycle heavy and cut back a lot ..people now a days rely too much on the drugs rather than hard work and clean diet..

galeniko

• Getbig V
yah,most ppl will get fuck all in return after 500mg test.

were talking people who diet right and train properly,not the picless fools who advocAate high dosages.

the difference bettwen 500test and 750test is fuck all besides some extra bloat and acne.

oh brother lets see the pics of the 750mg weeklly+ "monsters" im all eyes on you ::)

s 500test is good enough baseline and you add compound to that if youre not happy with what thatll give you after a long enough time real training (i wont ask about the training videos of the loudmouts,the pics of physique will say everything about their training and diet),then yeah go on and add other compounds, bit gh would be sensible, or bit other steroids, but not just increase the test.

ok,the cheap mans route can be 1 gramm test+adex,thats soemwhat true.

lol@getting started with 750 weekly or more, i know fucking exactly how these clowns end up looking.

ppl can say about halo what the fuck they want,he went the smart path and had the best possible results.what would have been better if he started on a gramm?fuck all.

seriosly,wheres the pics of the megadosers, i wouldnt be suprised if halo carries more lean mass.

tstmaniac, the good thing,the drug reliant, if they dont pay attention to diet they still gonna look like shit.

500mg hrt, yeah right.750 the magic barrier(of acne ,bloat and waterbufallo look)

n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV

were talking people who diet right and train properly,not the picless fools who advocAate high dosages.

the difference bettwen 500test and 750test is fuck all besides some extra bloat and acne.

oh brother lets see the pics of the 750mg weeklly+ "monsters" im all eyes on you ::)

s 500test is good enough baseline and you add compound to that if youre not happy with what thatll give you after a long enough time real training (i wont ask about the training videos of the loudmouts,the pics of physique will say everything about their training and diet),then yeah go on and add other compounds, bit gh would be sensible, or bit other steroids, but not just increase the test.

lol@getting started with 750 weekly or more, i know fucking exactly how these clowns end up looking.

ppl can say about halo what the fuck they want,he went the smart path and had the best possible results.what would have been better if he started on a gramm?fuck all.

seriosly,wheres the pics of the megadosers, i wouldnt be suprised if halo carries more lean mass.

tstmaniac, the good thing,the drug reliant, if they dont pay attention to diet they still gonna look like shit.

500mg hrt, yeah right.750 the magic barrier(of acne ,bloat and waterbufallo look)

Yes your right...mega dosers will never be successfull until they can discipline themselves to strict diet and training...I have gained very quality muscle of just 500mg of test and 4ius gh for 6 months.. Only pharm grade...hard work can never be replaced by drugs.. You need both

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
doses aren't everything.

high dose + not enough kcals = lean, hard, grainy physique... though not huge, but still impressive

low dose + enough/more than enough kcals = large, full physique... impressive in a different way

high dose + enough/more than enough kcals = when you're firing on all 8 cylinders.. large, grainy, lean.

everything's gotta be in line.

take it from me... I have unlimited access to all the goodies, but my food/diet/kcals/macros suck.. so I don't have the super-freaky size you'd expect from a guy who uses what I use. I do however have a different 'quality' that the androgens give.... luckily for me, my body tolerates the drugs very well.

oni

• Getbig IV

When I get to the point where I am getting fatter but not bigger on 500mg of test with paleo diet and weekly cheat, what would be the next best path?
Is it as simple as keeping the test at 500mg and adding 200mg of deca? or would it be best to keep the test low and say 400 deca?