Author Topic: bunch answered -gh15  (Read 16118 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: bunch answered -gh15
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2008, 07:34:36 PM »
Well, you can take it or not...it's not like I have some sort of advantage in making those statments...it does nothing for me. It was simply to prove a point. Not sure how I could "prove it" to you

Man, stop wasting your time with GH15. How about you tell us who do you think he is so we can lol @ him?

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2008, 07:41:47 PM »

No offence, but I think you're way off on the bodyfat levels.

I hope you realize that most pro BB's compete at 3-5%. And most female pro BB's and pro fitness competitors compete at around 7-8%.

So for your pals (Brandon Curry and this other feller) to be at 8% when in offseason mode... ::)

BTW, anything below 3% is lethal, it's the fat tissue between the intestines, surrounding the brain et al that's burning then.

post = excellent reality check!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »
Man, stop wasting your time with GH15. How about you tell us who do you think he is so we can lol @ him?
GH15 does say some things that I do agree with...a lot of things. But when he makes a statement or claim that I disagree with, I will post my rebuttal. Why? Because so many here hang off his every last word as if it were all gospel truth.

...and it's not "who I think he is" I know exactly who he is...and I will speak to him in person in about 6wks. As for me outing his identity, at this point, only if he were to do something that absolutely infuriated me, such as try and bring damage into my own life. Could he do that? Maybe.

Granted, when I do confront him he may deny it, but I suspect that because of the nature of his hate for me and those I associate with that it will be very difficult for him to remain 100% silent...if nothing else, $100 says his facial expressions will give it away.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »
GH15 does say some things that I do agree with...a lot of things. But when he makes a statement or claim that I disagree with, I will post my rebuttal. Why? Because so many here hang off his every last word as if it were all gospel truth.

...and it's not "who I think he is" I know exactly who he is...and I will speak to him in person in about 6wks. As for me outing his identity, at this point, only if he were to do something that absolutely infuriated me, such as try and bring damage into my own life. Could he do that? Maybe.

Granted, when I do confront him he may deny it, but I suspect that because of the nature of his hate for me and those I associate with that it will be very difficult for him to remain 100% silent...if nothing else, $100 says his facial expressions will give it away.

$100 you dont have the balls to expose gh15

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »
He can't expose what he doesn't know. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »

And how did you find that out?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2008, 08:05:51 PM »
He can't expose what he doesn't know. ;)

Are you saying that Arnold jr is the biggest scam after gh15?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2008, 08:07:40 PM »
Are you saying that Arnold jr is the biggest scam after gh15?
For all we know gh15 =  Arnold jr. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2008, 08:09:19 PM »

haha

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2008, 09:11:53 PM »
It just depends on the circumstance of how things play out. I have no desire to mess his thing up for no good reason, i.e. my own entertainment.

And how did you find that out?
It took a lot of digging for starters...I had to talk to the right people. Think about it though, anyone can find out anything they want to as long as they dig a little...this is not that difficult IMO.

No, I'm much bigger then he is...and better looking.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »

No, I'm much bigger then he is...and better looking.
Hook me up with  PM...include "the name", you can trust me. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2008, 09:21:06 PM »
Complete Bullshit and proof that you are no IFBB Pro ( PLUS YOUR STARS ARE NO LONGER BLUE ) .....

when were they blue?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »

when were they blue?
Is that you in your avatar?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2008, 09:37:41 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2008, 01:36:47 AM »
Are you sure you remember the poundage correctly? Come on now.
Abso-dam-lutely! I remember it vividly because not only was I there I remember some NFL lineman from Oakland Raiders who claimed a 455lb bench. I remember saying to myself that that kid is not only stronger than a full grown man but just as strong as a f-ing NFL lineman who weighs over 250lb. There it was: Olympic bar, four plates plus a 25 on each side. He'd do 225lbs behind the neck for reps. He was a legend in his time and a freak of nature. Like I said, I  remember seeing him on the beach when he was only in 7th grade and telling my friends that he looked like one of those Mr. America guys. His name was Dereck/Derek Kaneshiro and when I got to intermediate school (7th-8th grade) the PE teachers use to warn us that we shouldn't try to get muscles like Derek because it would all turn to fat when we stopped lifting weights.

I have no reason to lie. And nobody knew anything about steroids and such. This was at Kaiser High school in Honolulu and I think he graduated in 1978. He is the strongest teen I have ever witness. 5'6" about 170-175 when he graduated. God I wish they had video cameras back then. I knew even then this was something special. 

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2008, 01:46:09 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2008, 02:10:05 AM »
i di believe you believe what you saw to be the truth ,,it may be and its from a child perspective as in 12 year old usually se thing in dif manner tha adult and it influence him oir her for life,,its like when you see terminator at age 9 and from then on arnold is super human,,,i do believe you that you believe this is to be the case with the kid

never theless,,people who live in block 10 in the getto are surrounded by drug dealers and trafickers from young age ,,their way out of this life is to be athltes and try to become the best in the getto and then go from there,,,its a vishous circle that still exist to this day and im very femiliar with it,,those kids especially in your times in 70s were surrounded with plenty of narcotics and hormones were like candy ,,legit hormones that you can walk in and steal or just get from your older brother bro that was t he neigberhood assistant dealer in cheif,,,innocence has nothing to do with it,,you lose your innocnece in the getto very fast and know how to keep yourmouth shut otherwize you will be stucj in getto for life time and end up in the same poorcondition you were born to,,

the 70s was a very good era for dealers in america,,,till today the narcotics are part of every poor neigberhood ,,,hormones are like candys there its not even considered a drug and it shouldnt,,its just very easy to get and was super easy to get in 70s because it was like getting a piece of gum it was easier to get than cigars,,

even a kid who dont know shit about shit can poop a pill in and with dianabol it means a severe stength increase,,with anavar and halo it means super human strength especially in the eyes of kids,,
now i agree most chanses are at age 12 most kids wont have the capacity ,,in general,,but in the getto kids at 12 are = 20 year olds anywhere else,,

friend i amextermly knowledgable when it comes to the human body and hormones,,it is almost immposible to show me something new that i ahevtn experienced through out my years in bodybuilding,,im also narcisistic and it comes out in bad way when i post,,never the less what i say is accurate

i do however believe you that in yuor point of view this kid was natural

First off, I take serious umbrage at you referring to my teen idol as a "Jap." That's OKINAWAN Jap to you, my friend. OKINAWAN Jap!

Now my dear IFBB guru, I believe it when you say that you are "amextermly" knowledgeable about all things regarding hormones and the human body. You are also breathtakingly insightful about a lot of other things as well. I've read you enough to know that you are no joke and I take everything you say very seriously. It's because of you I'm on this board practically everyday and the first thing I read is your latest posts. But I do believe you've become a bit jaded regarding bodybuilding and drug use. You may be right that 90% of the people in the gyms today are on something though this cannot realistically and objectively be proven. What can be proven, at least from my experience training in various commercial gyms in Hawaii and California, including Gold's Venice, is that 80-90% of the people that train consistently don't look like they've ever touched a weight in their life. I'm sure things are different in your parts. We Americans, when it comes to making money, are the hardest, smartest and most productive workers in the world but when it comes to any form of physical discomfort be it diet, training, or even normal everyday pains we are some of the biggest (and fattest) pussies in the world. Our wealth and success have made us a very soft and complacent society. Eastern Europeans and Asians would chew us up and spit us out if we dare enter any of their gyms. We have no idea what real hardship is like and poor in America means fat American with car, microwave, computer, TVs and cell phones. I don't mean all Americans are pussies. Just most.  So if you're right about drug use then we Yanks are even more pathetic than I ever imagine.

Now I'm in my forties now so the time I'm talking about (late seventies to mid eighties) you were just a baby. Later I'll tell you how it really was and how cheap and easy it was to get some gear. I don't mean by some competitive bodybuilder who was plugged in with connections but just an average Joe like me who got sick and tired of busting his azz in the gym for years and still looking like some Cambodian refugee from the Pol Pot regime.

BTW, there aren't any ghettos in Hawaii in the way there are in say, LA, NY or Detroit. Locals here are just lazy people living off the government dole. And because the Black population is small with the majority being military we didn't then nor do you do now have any of the organized drug dealing gang problem and drive by shootings like they do in the mainland. Today there's a problem with meth but, it's far from organized and just mom and pop operations. Back then the drugs were just pot and glue sniffing. Nobody knew any drug dealers and if there were they certainly weren't dealing roids.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2008, 02:32:23 AM »
This GH fellows only talent is to convince the gullible on here that he is a pro bodybuilder. The dude is a drugged up European guy with bitch tits and acne in his 20's who hasn't a clue how to build muscle the good old fashioned way.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2008, 06:40:12 AM »
This GH fellows only talent is to convince the gullible on here that he is a pro bodybuilder. The dude is a drugged up European guy with bitch tits and acne in his 20's who hasn't a clue how to build muscle the good old fashioned way.
there is no need to convince anyone for i actuallyu prefer to be known as gh15 god of hormones,,right now gh15 posts is main discussion in all ajor boards on the internet and that was the idea behind gh15,,the fact im a top ifbb professional has nothing to do with what im trying to tell you for it goes in the matuer rank and in the gym rat rank also,,it goes in bodybuilding as a sport and industry,,trust me when i say that no one know who gh15 really is while in reality my name was and is spwed here right and left with admiration for years,,i am a competetive top ifbb competitor,,yes that includes o stage top toer as you like to call it on here,,the smarter guys on here already said my name 10s of times but look at top 6 competitors in last 10 years and you will find me there in this list friend

fallen angel

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2008, 06:48:18 AM »
Im only interested in people who walk the walk friend

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2008, 06:51:03 AM »
in this case then you need to read every word gh15 says and practice it as a relegion,,this is straight out of someone who has walked the walk as you call it and give you first hand not book and not bullcrap story,,first hand real life experience with what it really take to getto where so many of you dream of geting atleast physiqe wize friend
fallen angel

The Wizard

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2008, 07:05:12 AM »
in this case then you need to read every word gh15 says and practice it as a relegion,,this is straight out of someone who has walked the walk as you call it and give you first hand not book and not bullcrap story,,first hand real life experience with what it really take to getto where so many of you dream of geting atleast physiqe wize friend
Ive read enough. I don't do hormones or drugs (other than alcohol) so your writings could not help me even your claims were true. I only hope that if true, you are not one of the European guys Ive admired over the years as your advice is very irresponsble.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2008, 07:16:24 AM »

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2008, 08:11:56 AM »
Just because you say your 10% doesn't mean you are...This douch bag posting videos of himself is 20% bodyfat min....Anyone on here who thinks otherwise is the same guy who takes his shirt off in the locker room hitting poses telling everyone in the room how they are 10 to 12%...Most of you people are delusional...

The 5'8 185 pound naturals who start out at that weight, are standing on stage in the lightweight division(under 155) if they ever want to get into real bodybuilding shape...Thats a fact...Its not until they take hormones that they can step onstage at that height and get anywhere close to light heavy at 5% to 6%...

Another thing...Anyone saying they walk around year round at 6 to 8% are lying or are on hormones 10 months out of the year...Or play basketball 6 days a week and burn 1500 cals a day or are crack heads and don't eat...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2008, 09:08:13 AM »
Just because you say your 10% doesn't mean you are...This douch bag posting videos of himself is 20% bodyfat min....Anyone on here who thinks otherwise is the same guy who takes his shirt off in the locker room hitting poses telling everyone in the room how they are 10 to 12%...Most of you people are delusional...
Yup.