Author Topic: "what you guys saying about kai green is very hurtful"  (Read 10378 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: "what you guys saying about kai green is very hurtful"
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2008, 04:03:41 AM »
I was ironic ;)

And I believe it is: no they aren't, but who am I to judge on spelling ;D

It's not spelling, it's grammar. However, you're probably correct - except it's 'no there aren't'.

Although, that said, it is certainly possible to claim that one was somewhat portentously using all bodybuilders as a single entity and thus disembarking from everyday vernacular.
O

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2008, 04:32:02 AM »
most of these cowardly little roaches here are only around all day because no one will give them a job. they look at successful bodybuilders and feel such jealousy and anger at their muscular bodies that they must mock them.

the ones who dont post their pictures post the most shit

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2008, 04:36:49 AM »
That ho has thick nipples and a big chunky ass. 

I like a firm butt, however hoes with big asses tend to smell a little more stronger than normal.

Have you noticed when banging a bitch with a big thick ass in doggy style, the stench is almost unbearable.  Dont have this problem with bitches who have normal size butts.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2008, 04:38:57 AM »
"Humain" ? Is she French Canadian?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2008, 04:40:59 AM »
That ho has thick nipples and a big chunky ass. 

I like a firm butt, however hoes with big asses tend to smell a little more stronger than normal.

Have you noticed when banging a bitch with a big thick ass in doggy style, the stench is almost unbearable.  Dont have this problem with bitches who have normal size butts.

I guess there is more area for the poos to get stuck on when they come out.
P

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 04:46:56 AM »
Never been able to work it out.  I bang a skinny bitch doggy style no problem.  Then i slam a bitch with a big thick ass and the smell is vile! It just seems to drift up and fill my nostrils with a foulness that is hard to describe.

Look, i wont kick a bitch out of bed because she is on the nose.  I just try and breathe through my mouth !

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2008, 04:49:02 AM »
Never been able to work it out.  I bang a skinny bitch doggy style no problem.  Then i slam a bitch with a big thick ass and the smell is vile! It just seems to drift up and fill my nostrils with a foulness that is hard to describe.

Look, i wont kick a bitch out of bed because she is on the nose.  I just try and breathe through my mouth !

Just tell her to wash her ass.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »
Note to Hank: Stop banging homeless women.
BigNationRadio.com

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2008, 10:09:46 AM »
"Humain" ? Is she French Canadian?

I think she is

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2008, 10:19:29 AM »
Note to Hank: Stop banging homeless women.
;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2008, 10:21:11 AM »
Nice post by Cadeau.  ::)

These two morons are shining examples of this:

http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/africanfailure.html

While they may both be very "nice" or whatever, it's clear their brains are very child-like.  Let's hope they choose not to have offspring.   :-X
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »
In all fairness, I hear her pleadings regarding Kai.

However, we are all a product of our actions.

Called self-responsibility.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 10:31:14 AM »

While they may both be very "nice" or whatever, it's clear their brains are very child-like.  Let's hope they choose not to have offspring.   :-X

I love to see some of the dense, stupid trailer park people act like they are superior intellectually to other people.

Goatboy lives on Getbig and only offer stinging, bitter criticism that shows how bitter he is to have so little money and prospects.

Maybe if he spend less time making thousands of posts all day on the internet he could have  a reasonable. He is too afraid to ever post his picture , even after all this time. One can only wonder how truly terrible he must look.

The people he attacks are often successful millionaires and all of them have a higher intellectual capacity.

'Goatboy' is in no position to question people's intelligence when his is also very low.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »

damn, thats a bitter pill to swallow if your black

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »
can't she see that's she's just another piece of fruit

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »
Those sentences are way to long for me to comprehend.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »

You are probably hallucinating. Based on some of your posts here I'm not surprised. Maybe the hallucinations really are projections of your self-contempt given that you have to bang fat women  ;D?

CD

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
I have MUCH more respect for Kai Green then I do for a fruit like Bob Paris.At least Kai screwed an inanimate object for money.Bob let Rod run up in him overand over again.Plus Kai is really amusing in his interviews.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2008, 11:24:10 AM »
.Bob let Rod run up in him overand over again.
you think Kai didnt do that?  ::)

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2008, 11:26:20 AM »
Kai is a great competitor and a phenomenal athlete. too bad you guys can't see that.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not peeling too well.

I like Diana but secretly hope it doesn't work out with Citrus Boy as I have a mini crush one her since she felt my belly to see if I was pregnant ;D

Man that chick with the shades almost does it for me ...Prety face,nice rack ...Man .....

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »
what did you do diet down after that pic becuase the pic with 4 computers you were swole in that pic, well, your blown...............

I started training again and stopped drinking a six pack a day.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »
Actually, Dayana's rant makes me have a bit more respect for Kai than I did before.  If I had a girlfriend like Dayana, I'd probably bang the grapefruit instead too.   ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »
First of all; I want to you guys to know that, i'm very hurt by your comments regarding my boyfriend Kai greene. I will not respond to all your stupid comments but i had to say something about all this, i've been in this industry for a while now, i head a lot of things i even made some mistakes myself in the past. EVERYBODY did, NOBODY is perfect we all made mistakes in our past that NOBODY knows about it! YES Kai can be in his little world sometime and probably doesn't make the right decision but you seem to forget we are all HUMAIN, i know there is a LOT of jealousy because people whos talking bad about somebody they don't even know, usually they are just Jealous. I do understand there is a limit on everything and respect some of your points but PLEASE remember Kai is a HUMAIN like you guys, he NEVER NEVER judge anybody or talking bad about anybody. Maybe he doesn't go to the computer and read all your stuffs but he head about it and i can feel his pain even he doesn't talk about it, he is new in this industry right in the top bodybuilders in the world! He want to succeed and be the BEST bodybuilder in the world, he is NOT even there to defend him self, he is right now training hard for the NEW NYC PRO Show, very dedicated person to the sport, it been always is dream to be where is at! At least guys have some respect for him, i'm asking you myself because i love this man with all my heart, i know him, i'm close to him more than you are. So i know what kind of person he is inside, all i know it's; he is a wonderfull loving man with a BIG heart, doesn't want to armed anybody or his fans, he need your respect and support so he can be the best bodybuilder ever! If you guys can at least give the guy a chance and get to know him more, beleive me maybe you guys saying all this about him without knowing who is REALLY Kai Greene, PLEASE think about it twice before you post a comment it can be hurtfull. Thank you for your understanding also your support always..
Sincerely
Dayana Cadeau

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=662031#post662031
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »
I love to see some of the dense, stupid trailer park people act like they are superior intellectually to other people.

Goatboy lives on Getbig and only offer stinging, bitter criticism that shows how bitter he is to have so little money and prospects.

Maybe if he spend less time making thousands of posts all day on the internet he could have  a reasonable. He is too afraid to ever post his picture , even after all this time. One can only wonder how truly terrible he must look.

The people he attacks are often successful millionaires and all of them have a higher intellectual capacity.

'Goatboy' is in no position to question people's intelligence when his is also very low.

Nice meltdown.  Looks like I struck a nerve.  ;D

Ron: "I am lazy."