Author Topic: "what you guys saying about kai green is very hurtful"  (Read 10322 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
"what you guys saying about kai green is very hurtful"
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »
First of all; I want to you guys to know that, i'm very hurt by your comments regarding my boyfriend Kai greene. I will not respond to all your stupid comments but i had to say something about all this, i've been in this industry for a while now, i head a lot of things i even made some mistakes myself in the past. EVERYBODY did, NOBODY is perfect we all made mistakes in our past that NOBODY knows about it! YES Kai can be in his little world sometime and probably doesn't make the right decision but you seem to forget we are all HUMAIN, i know there is a LOT of jealousy because people whos talking bad about somebody they don't even know, usually they are just Jealous. I do understand there is a limit on everything and respect some of your points but PLEASE remember Kai is a HUMAIN like you guys, he NEVER NEVER judge anybody or talking bad about anybody. Maybe he doesn't go to the computer and read all your stuffs but he head about it and i can feel his pain even he doesn't talk about it, he is new in this industry right in the top bodybuilders in the world! He want to succeed and be the BEST bodybuilder in the world, he is NOT even there to defend him self, he is right now training hard for the NEW NYC PRO Show, very dedicated person to the sport, it been always is dream to be where is at! At least guys have some respect for him, i'm asking you myself because i love this man with all my heart, i know him, i'm close to him more than you are. So i know what kind of person he is inside, all i know it's; he is a wonderfull loving man with a BIG heart, doesn't want to armed anybody or his fans, he need your respect and support so he can be the best bodybuilder ever! If you guys can at least give the guy a chance and get to know him more, beleive me maybe you guys saying all this about him without knowing who is REALLY Kai Greene, PLEASE think about it twice before you post a comment it can be hurtfull. Thank you for your understanding also your support always..
Sincerely
Dayana Cadeau

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=662031#post662031

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: "what you guys saying about kai green is very hurtful"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 09:52:26 PM »
She wont recover.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »
First of all; I want to you guys to know that, i'm very hurt by your comments regarding my boyfriend Kai greene. I will not respond to all your stupid comments but i had to say something about all this, i've been in this industry for a while now, i head a lot of things i even made some mistakes myself in the past. EVERYBODY did, NOBODY is perfect we all made mistakes in our past that NOBODY knows about it! YES Kai can be in his little world sometime and probably doesn't make the right decision but you seem to forget we are all HUMAIN, i know there is a LOT of jealousy because people whos talking bad about somebody they don't even know, usually they are just Jealous. I do understand there is a limit on everything and respect some of your points but PLEASE remember Kai is a HUMAIN like you guys, he NEVER NEVER judge anybody or talking bad about anybody. Maybe he doesn't go to the computer and read all your stuffs but he head about it and i can feel his pain even he doesn't talk about it, he is new in this industry right in the top bodybuilders in the world! He want to succeed and be the BEST bodybuilder in the world, he is NOT even there to defend him self, he is right now training hard for the NEW NYC PRO Show, very dedicated person to the sport, it been always is dream to be where is at! At least guys have some respect for him, i'm asking you myself because i love this man with all my heart, i know him, i'm close to him more than you are. So i know what kind of person he is inside, all i know it's; he is a wonderfull loving man with a BIG heart, doesn't want to armed anybody or his fans, he need your respect and support so he can be the best bodybuilder ever! If you guys can at least give the guy a chance and get to know him more, beleive me maybe you guys saying all this about him without knowing who is REALLY Kai Greene, PLEASE think about it twice before you post a comment it can be hurtfull. Thank you for your understanding also your support always..
Sincerely
Dayana Cadeau

Must be that time of the month.
P

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 09:54:38 PM »
Sincerely
Dayana Cadeau

Do I detect some ebonic flavoring here with the wording?
So, if she is so in love with the guy why didnt she help his ass out and get him out of that flea bag apt he had in Palumbo's interview/video?
What's "HUMAIN"????
 8)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 09:56:53 PM »
I wonder if she takes it up the grapefruit?
 :P

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »
quit crying and tell him to put the fruit down

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 10:03:57 PM »
"Mistakes"....

Well, when you KNOWINGLY commit the same 'mistakes'...time after time, they are no longer "mistakes"....

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 10:30:18 PM »
Was that a response from the infamous grapefruit?
\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 10:38:11 PM »
The grapefruit has retained an attorney and has no comment at this time. Off the record the grapefruit said, " I am very bitter and this entire affair is very seedy."
a

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »
The grapefruit has retained an attorney and has no comment at this time. Off the record the grapefruit said, " I am very bitter and this entire affair is very seedy."

TWB.....Bringing the funny!!! :D
\

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 10:41:46 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not peeling too well.

I like Diana but secretly hope it doesn't work out with Citrus Boy as I have a mini crush one her since she felt my belly to see if I was pregnant ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 12:09:26 AM »

Not peeling too well.

I like Diana but secretly hope it doesn't work out with Citrus Boy as I have a mini crush one her since she felt my belly to see if I was pregnant ;D

what did you do diet down after that pic becuase the pic with 4 computers you were swole in that pic, well, your blown...............

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 12:10:31 AM »
What is she talking about?

The only thing I've heard of Kai Greene is that he won a show and could be top 6 at the Olympia.

is there some malicious rumor about him going around?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 12:44:38 AM »
 ::)

She's just trying to hype up his new DVD, Pulp Friction....
HAHA, RON.....

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 02:10:09 AM »

Do I detect some ebonic flavoring here with the wording?
So, if she is so in love with the guy why didnt she help his ass out and get him out of that flea bag apt he had in Palumbo's interview/video?
What's "HUMAIN"????
 8)

I'd guess from her name that English is a second language, which accounts for much of the phonetic spelling.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2008, 02:12:01 AM »

Not peeling too well.

Were you?
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 02:18:04 AM »
It doesn't really matter, you make a mistake like that and you pay the price, nobody forced him to fuck a grapefruit there are plenty
of Bodybuilders out there that have regular 9-17.00 jobs a family, long time life partner, a stable life and both feed firmly on the ground.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2008, 02:21:43 AM »
there are plenty
of Bodybuilders out there that have regular 9-17.00 jobs a family, long time life partner, a stable life and both feed firmly on the ground.

No there isn't.
O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2008, 02:28:32 AM »
No there isn't.

I was ironic ;)

And I believe it is: no they aren't, but who am I to judge on spelling ;D

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2008, 03:24:20 AM »
no person who's life evolves 24/7 around drugs deserves respect unless they're sick and their life depends on them plus nobody forced him to become a pro BBer

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2008, 03:26:25 AM »
how can someone be dumb enough to misspell human as humain 2 times?

same kinda dumb that fucks grapefruits for coins i guess

...oh and speeding and getting a ticket is a mistake...doing g4p is a choice

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2008, 03:33:57 AM »
I wonder if she takes it up the grapefruit?
 :P

bahahaha  ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2008, 03:39:25 AM »
Dayana is beautiful.. one of the more sexier women in FBB.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2008, 03:42:16 AM »
Dayana is beautiful.. one of the more sexier women in FBB.

"GoneAway" is this one of your fantasies? :-X

P

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2008, 03:55:02 AM »
"GoneAway" is this one of your fantasies? :-X

;)